Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Yuki Shiroi Yuki Shiroi sure, no problem. I made my stuffs (personal works for my new character) yesterday.

Jaron Jaron sure, I'll make it :)

---

Yesterday works for my new character Voldran Molf Voldran Molf :
GgrsRVt.gif

Vg2J6Xa.png

6iqynlN.gif

AQqddzS.png

MRpi2mY.gif

XppFif9.png

6akoRGg.png

Kei Westbrook

K
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Hi there! Guess who's back, back again?!

You're literally my go too artist at this point, if you want anything in return for it, please hit me up on discord! However, in the meantime I'll slide in my request for Kei!

Jon Kortajarena serves as the face claim! He's a Jedi Master who's been known to skirt dangerously close to the Dark Side! If you need anything else, let me know <3

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim You have done it again, amazing me once more! Thank you so much! But I do ask for a small favor, just a tiny tweak in the avatar. If you could be so great and remove the 3rd picture (the artwork, one with the blaster in hand) that would be most excellent. Thank you for all the hard work and again take your time. I can be patient.

Hello Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , I was wondering if you could help me with some simple color changes. I am planning a dark-sided story for Okkeus and I was wanting a more Sith-themed background. With the current background could you please do this:

• Change the clear white border to a clear red border
  • Change the white in the background image to red
  • Change the teal in the background image to black
Again thank you so much, and take as much time as you need. You are amazing!

19375.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom