Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I'm Trying to Start Fresh. Send Help.

I'm pretty sure the title alone explains it all.

Sometime in the next few months (hopefully) I'll have the chance to kill off Ryv ( Ryv Ryv ), the character I've been writing for a while now. It's been a fun time, but he needs to go. In turn, I wanna write his kid and start to develop some meaningful stories there.

If you're interested in writing with the Son of the Sword, lemme know.

captain-falcon-anime.gif

YES

Theezo Pierbinn

T
Interesting. Would be fun to write with you. Smuggler/Trader and looking to make contacts everywhere.

Need a back alley deal gone bad or even just a run in at the noodle shop, give me a ring.

Cedric is the one who got me into the faction and we shared a couple of stories when Pietro Domenici and the admiral weren't writing yet. (the admiral wrote factory articles), I was sorry about his release.

Because words matter, he resigned due to inactivity voluntarily, he was not “released”.

Probably not what you intended to mean but people get crazy ideas when loose definitions are used.

I have been misunderstood. I use google translate and I had noticed by double checking the error but I thought it was understood. I meant I'm sorry she left. Everyone in real life has their problems unfortunately.

Don't stress it, man. Good on you for owning up to it!

For everyone who posted: I appreciate you. I'll keep all you in mind when I start writing the character here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom