Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm out.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
@[member="Jonas Vile"]
Long story. Partly involving...

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
There's a lot of things I'd like to say to you, but 'it was fun' or 'see you later' isn't any of them of them.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
5eva

If you want to talk about anything @[member="Aleidis Ijet"] let me know. I hope to see you back soon. Our characters might not have gotten on IC, but I have a great respect for your writing skills and from what I've seen of you as a person.

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] Hey...

In all sincerity, @[member="Aleidis Ijet"], very sad to see you go. You had one of the greatest storylines going that I've been privileged to participate in, and I'm going to greatly miss your presence on this board.

Tegaea Alcori said:
If you want to talk about anything @[member="Aleidis Ijet"] let me know. I hope to see you back soon. Our characters might not have gotten on IC, but I have a great respect for your writing skills and from what I've seen of you as a person.
What Tegs said. If you ever need something, feel free to message me. My writing may not be the best, but helping people is what I do.
And apparently I can sometimes be amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom