Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm out.

Fabula Cavataio said:
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]
@[member="Cody Jorin"]
We will be civil, children, or we will sit in a corner with a dunce cap on.
I'll already be in a corner, crying my eyes out. A lot of the good writers are leaving...

Geez... This bites. Really, it does. Welp, might as well do what I do best, huh? Be brutally honest.

You were my favorite RPer on this site, by far, @[member="Aleidis Ijet"]. Everything from your development with Aleidis, to the stories I've seen you do and been involved in, to our run with DragonsFlame and Saoirse. Actually, the stuff I've done with Aleidis/Sao was probably the best arcs I've done on this site, and I won't forget that.

You've left a lot of memories here. With me, with others, in this board's legacy and in our hearts. That won't be forgotten so easily, even if you think it might. Chaos is losing a hell of a RPer, and I'll honestly miss RPing with you here as well.

But... Of course, I'll still be around on Skype to talk to. Just because you're splitting from the forum, which despite how much I dislike the idea, I understand your reasoning, and I'm not going to leave you out to dry just because you're splitting :p

To be honest, I do hope that one day you'll come back around. By your reasons, I doubt it'll be anytime soon, but it could happen one day. We will miss the kark out of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYG7EKOf9c&list=FLA3eKcnfiNXhHmol5CwLwUg

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Well, this bites. You've been a great RP'er, and a solid person. I've enjoyed chatting with you on multiple occasions, and I regret not RPing with you more when I had the chance. Best wishes to you wherever you end up going. I'll miss you man.

Noooooooo this week has now hit rock bottom....I hope you come back soon and we can pick up where we left off. You are one of my favorites don't be a stranger on skype! @[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom