What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm out.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
Character
See you guys. It's been real, etc. Sorry for the two threads I'm leaving hanging, but this has been coming for awhile.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
Character
@[member="Jonas Vile"]
Long story. Partly involving...

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
There's a lot of things I'd like to say to you, but 'it was fun' or 'see you later' isn't any of them of them.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
5eva

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"] well I had fun with you, sure it got rocky in the end but you are a fun rper so I am sad to see you go and hope you come back.

If you want to talk about anything @[member="Aleidis Ijet"] let me know. I hope to see you back soon. Our characters might not have gotten on IC, but I have a great respect for your writing skills and from what I've seen of you as a person.

It's Real to Pretend
Writer
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] Hey...

In all sincerity, @[member="Aleidis Ijet"], very sad to see you go. You had one of the greatest storylines going that I've been privileged to participate in, and I'm going to greatly miss your presence on this board.

Antoir Setrrin

I've Met My End
Character
Tegaea Alcori said:
If you want to talk about anything @[member="Aleidis Ijet"] let me know. I hope to see you back soon. Our characters might not have gotten on IC, but I have a great respect for your writing skills and from what I've seen of you as a person.
What Tegs said. If you ever need something, feel free to message me. My writing may not be the best, but helping people is what I do.
And apparently I can sometimes be amusing.

Jorin

Man No More
Character
@[member="Preliat Mantis"] Get. Out. Now. Or so help me god I will let an Iguana eat your balls off.

Jorin

Man No More
Character
@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] What if I happen to think a Dunce Cap makes a good fashion statement?