Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate ILUMinati | Ilum Aftermath Thread | GA Populate of Lahag Erli

Objective 1: Coming Together
Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres
obj1_test.jpg

Amani had been too caught up in her own internal disquiet to even realize another had snuck up on her, not until she heard the voice. That voice.

Recognition threw her into hyper-awareness and, despite an initial jolt that nearly spilled her caf, she then set down the drink, whipped around, seized the woman by the arm, and walked them both into the nearest hallway without missing a beat.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Amani asked her in a harsh whisper. It was only now that she was getting a full look at the turncoat Imperial; A relatively young woman, with fire red hair and elven features. She hadn't been entirely sure what she was expecting, but it wasn't that. For now the jedi gave no answer of her own, simply staring at Zoraya with a slack-jawed, expectant look.

Last edited:

Amani Serys Amani Serys | Open

obj1_test.jpg

Her expression turned to surprise as she was whisked into an adjoining hallway. She knew she could never anticipate the reaction she would receive, with it being anything from passive to hostile, but she hadn't accounted for such scrutiny.

"Isn't it obvious? I just asked..." She replied, her tone edged with confusion at the Jedi's reaction and her expression similarly as quizzical. "I came to see if the Padawans made it out." She answered.

Zoraya saw no reason for concern and so didn't share the same urgency. She was not oblivious to the risks of being there but what could the Alliance threaten that was worse than the Empire?

Her conscience, or rather guilt, had led her back to Ilum and it was a risk she was willing to take.

obj1_test.jpg

"'Kay, well I don't know how most people here are gonna react to a strange new face in the temple after everything that just happened!" The sheer audacity of the Empire's attack was enough to keep people on edge. The bulk of their forces may have been gone now, but the fact that they had gotten this far to begin with was worrisome. Amani stared at the woman for a few seconds longer, before seemingly dropping the built up tension with a sigh, "...Some of them. I couldn't find everyone, and we're still sifting through the mess. Can't say who all has made it yet, or…"

Occasional reports came in. But every moment that passed waiting for the next felt like a lightyear. She trailed off, and glanced away momentarily. The mirialan was visibly distressed and drained, having had little else to distract her from this issue since it all began. Caffeine and anxiety were the only things keeping her awake now. "Most of them were injured. But all the ones I found are expected to remain stable, at least..." Amani shrugged half-heartedly.

"What happened with you, after we ran into each other?"

obj1_test.jpg

"Don't you think you're overreacting?" Zoraya asked, clearly not seeing eye-to-eye on the matter. She knew she wasn't a familiar face but she didn't exactly have 'Imperial' printed on her face either. "What's the worst that could happen?" She mused, casually, not viewing her presence from the perspective of the Jedi who had just experienced a brutal violation of their sovereignty from her allies. They might have had a reason or two to feel uneasy.

She nodded in acknowledgement upon hearing the condition of the Padawans who had escaped the battle, awkwardly glancing away as she did as though trying to avoid the reality of the situation and her role in it. It was not ideal that the Padwans had been caught up in a battle of political dominance but could have been far worse. It didn't do much to ease her conscience though, no less because she still affiliated with the people who committed such crimes.

"I evacuated with the others, filed a false report, but... uh I'm on borrowed time." She replied, not seemingly overly concerned. "That's why I don't care about coming here. An Alliance prison would practically be a retreat." She half-joked before taking a couple of steps back in the direction they had come.

"Can we... sit down or are we going to keep hiding in the hallway?"

Be careful what you wish for.
obj1_test.jpg

“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” - Ernest Hemingway

You would think that he hated ice planets now. Especially after his “extended stay” on the planet Rhen Var, but the truth is, Caltin had not been to Ilum since the Clone Wars. So it was a chance to “catch up” with the “old girl” they used to unofficially call the Ice Temple. Of course it was not planned that he would do it waking up in the medbay. Why was he here? What happened? That was a question he would soon get an answer to, surely, but now it was a matter of walking around almost aimlessly and looking at the memories.

Master Caeden… the Jedi that this statue depicts was required reading in his days as a Padawan. Annoying, Paranoid, it’s funny how those words almost describe the big man, or at least did at one point.

TAGS: Open
resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

obj1_test.jpg

Objective: Deliver the Enclave’s message, eat and rest.
Tag: Open

Through her t-visor Minerva continued to observe the people within the main hall as she crossed her arms over the chest again. A number of them were already eating soup in bowls in one corner of the hall while a few more simply drank caf.

Do they have stronger drinks here? A cup of Corellian ale would be nice right about now. Wait…that's a stupid question. Of course they wouldn't have the good stuff in one of their sacred places. Manda I'm glad I didn't ask that out loud.

While dealing with those thoughts Minerva did everything she could to maintain a calm and stoic Mandalorian appearance. It certainly helped that she is wearing a helmet but anyone knowledgeable in body language would sooner or later detect what's really going on with the armored stranger in their hall. Suddenly she froze in realization.

They can sense things you idiot! Just my bloody luck.

Quietly as possible she sighed. If this keeps up sooner or later someone is going to finally take note of Minerva and come over to ask what's going on and it's going to get extremely awkward to admit she's lost. That was another thing in her list of things she hated.

Internally panicking Minerva glanced around again hoping to find a solution before that happens. Frustration set in as she silently scolded herself.

Come on, you can do better than this. You're a proud daughter of Mandalore!

It was at that moment she decided to find another spot before someone came over. Minerva stayed on the edge of the growing crowd as she walked further into the temple. Subsequently she began to view some of the ancient inscriptions on the walls during her walk. A few minutes later Minerva stopped in a more secluded place in the main hall as her glance came upon a large statue of what she assumed to be a Jedi master or knight from ages past.

I do wonder if Revan the conquerer once walked these very halls before his destiny claimed him.

So focused on that thought and examining the statue that Minerva failed to notice the Jedi( Valery Noble Valery Noble ) sitting meters away in meditation before the massive image.

Last edited:
obj1_test.jpg

"I kinda feel like you're under-reacting," Amani said with an incredulous scoff. She gave no direct answer to 'the worst that could happen' because frankly, she didn't know. But the agent's lackadaisical approach the entire situation was off-putting.

Zoraya clarified her mindset not long after, and Amani responded with a single, slow nod. That made enough sense, she supposed. Imperials were no doubt going to be a bit less concerned with the morality of their punishments than the Alliance would likely be. It was sad that this was more or less the mindset she had come to accept; That one prison could be a 'retreat' in comparison to another. Amani frowned at the thought of what might await this turncoat.

"What exactly are you planning to tell people if they ask who you are?" She pushed, trying to convey the potential trouble with her presence. Nonetheless Amani already began walking toward the exit of the hall, as if she had already accepted the end result.

obj1_test.jpg

It wasn't surprising that their personalities would clash on occasion. After all, even upon their initial meeting Zoraya had developed something of a distaste for the Jedi, though it was nothing more than that otherwise she wouldn't have returned to the pillaged planet in search of her. "I'll agree to disagree." She replied, coolly.

"Would it be so unbelievable to just say we're friends?" She asked but quickly realised a potential flaw. "Or... are you not willing to lie on my behalf?" She added with hesitancy. It was a consideration that needed to be made. While she had no qualms about deception herself, having built a career on it, she had no guarantee that the Jedi would feel as willing - especially if lying to protect her.

"It might help to know your name." She prompted. "I'm Zoraya." It was the closest to a polite introduction that the Jedi would get from her.

She remained unfazed by the situation despite the apparent apprehension of her companion, but it wasn't like she had anything left to lose, even if she did get caught. The worst they could do was extradite her but she wasn't concerned about the potential of it being a risk.

Ilum was a cold world, made even colder by the shadow of death and pain that hung over the world. Scavenger ships and Alliance clean-up crews were working overtime as they tried to pick up the pieces of the fleet the Empire had smashed. Even from orbit he could see the massive tree and the new scar that told the tale of the Imperials' attack.

None of that mattered to him.

He was a storm in the Force. Anger bubbled up from the pit of his stomach with such heat that he struggled to tamp it down. He had to find one of them. He found her in the main hall.

Valery Noble. Sword of the Jedi.

"Master Noble," his voice rumbled in the main hall.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
obj1_test.jpg

There was a lot to be done. Debriefings, meetings, tactical assessments, infiltration, intelligence gathering and general training. The Empire hit, and they hit hard. Thankfully, the Alliance knew how to take a punch, and counter just as hard. Because that was the ultimate thing with bullies, they never quite knew how to deal with people that could stand up to them.

So they limped away, their resolve shaken, the momentum they hoped to build stolen before it could really get going. Which was undoubtedly a good thing, as a veteran of the Imperial Civil War, Aaran knew exactly what the Iron Tide was capable of doing when it really committed itself.

Best to avoid any kind of drawn out slugging match.

But right now, he had injured and scared Padawans to deal with, after all they were the worst of it. Thrown right into the heat of battle against some of the Empire's finest. But despite everything, most of them had come out of it alive. Banged up and bruised, but still alive. And in the end, that was what mattered.

The life of a Jedi was dangerous. This was the younger generation's first taste of the true danger war had brought. He could only hope that such trials brought them closer together.

His own Padawan seemed to be handling herself alright. Despite her harrowing battle in the caves, she had come out still mostly intact. Nothing a rest in the Hall of Healing and generous applications of bacta could not fix. Physically at least. In regards to her mental and spiritual state, that was much trickier. Later he'd have a talk with her, see how she was doing. But right now it would probably be for the best that she bonds with her fellow Padawans.

Let her make some friends first, come out of her shell a bit. Bounce ideas and thoughts off others in her own age group instead of listening to the rambling of a badly scarred veteran who probably had some kind of undiagnosed PTSD.

Probably. Maybe. It wasn't like he was going to let a shrink sit him down and diagnose him.

After all, it was perfectly normal to get twitchy if someone hasn't tried to kill you in a week. People trying to kill you was usually a good sign that you were annoying someone awful.

In one hand, he held a Datapad, an invoice that needed signing off on. A fresh delivery of medical supplies that required the new chief healer's signature. The other balanced a yrey that held a teapot full of steaming liquid and several cups, intent on trying to perk up someone who was probably under tremendous amounts of pressure.

"Doc." He called out, rounding the corner, the familiar healer showing up on the edge of his senses. Ambling his way over to the healer. And a newcomer apparently? Her presence was not one he recognised, but it wasn't like he was going to peer too deeply without reason. He was fairly certain that with Amani present, whoever they were was hardly anything to worry about.

"Got something we need you to sign, new shipment just came in. Pencil pushers won't accept anything but your signature." He said, offering out the datapad to her. Before also proffering out the tray laden with a cup of hot tea. "Also figured you could use a drink." He then shifted over to look at the newcomer, slightly readjusting the tray.

"Care for a drink as well Miss.......?" He said, figuring he should at least pretend to be a good host and offer refreshments.

Amani Serys Amani Serys Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

Outfit | XoXo
Location | Ilum Temple
Tag | Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar | Open

A storm was coming.

Valery opened her eyes and briefly glanced in the direction of a Mandalorian who seemed a little lost, but her senses drew her focus away and towards a familiar presence approaching her. Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar was one of the first Jedi she met with after making the decision to step down as a Jedi Shadow to focus on being an active and visible leader for the Jedi. Their conversation had been about encouraging Knights and Masters to actively train Padawans.

He became one who committed to that path.

But the anger she felt within the man now revealed the darker side that sometimes was overlooked. A Master and Padawan typically developed a strong bond, and when something threatened one part of it, the other could respond violently.

"Master Greystar," Valery said after rising and dipping her upper body into a respectful bow. She knew many of the Padawans still hadn't returned, and she knew his own had been on the group sent to investigate the disturbance she had felt. It was only logical to assume he was here for answers.

And so, she quietly awaited his questions, statements, or whatever he wished to share with her.

ValSword.png

obj1_test.jpg

Objective: Deliver Enclave's message, eat and rest
Tag: Open

At the sound of the thunderous voice from behind Minerva turned along with many others in the hall toward the source( Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar ). Titling her helm in utter confusion before noticing the enraged man glaring behind her. Sure enough there was a woman whom she assumed was a Jedi too judging by her meditative stance before she got up.

I don't know what's going on but it's best to get out of the way of this storm.

Quickly she walked briskly to the left hand side away from Greystar and Noble as much as possible. She absolutely had no desire to be caught up in whatever Jedi quarrel this is. Still good to know that one of them is a master whom she can deliver her people's message later.

Stomach growling again Minerva thought. Screw this waiting I'm gonna get some grub to eat.

With that she went further into the hall but came across a huge man( Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor ) staring at one of the other statues. It took her only a few moments of blinking to recognize who he is.

It's one of those saber wielders we picked up on the Reckoning. Last I saw him he was knocked out and in bad shape. Now he's back up after the battle is over. No wonder his kind are so hard to kill.

Allowing another minute to himself Minerva walked over to Catlin next to him.

"You must have a Wookiee's endurance to get back up soon after everything." The young warrior remarked with both amusement and respect. Subsequently she nodded, introducing herself to clear up any confusion he may have.

"Minerva Fhirdiad of the Mandalorian Enclave. My unit was figniting on Reckoning before we linked up with your group and escaped that floating cannon."

Of course Minerva chose to leave the part where she flew them all out, deciding now was not the time to brag.

Last edited:
Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo
obj1_test.jpg

“Lying sounds like a great way to get us both into trouble. If your end goal is to not go to an Alliance prison then trying to trick them may not be the best opener.” Perhaps there was a route that would get Zoraya a pardon, or at least a lighter sentence, depending on what all she’s actually done. But that would likely require a bureaucratic process that involves her telling the truth.

At least finally exchanged introductions, “...Amani.” A name to go with the face. The faintest curl of a smirk twitched across her lip, though it was immediately deflated by the sudden voice. “Master Tafo,” She spun around to face the latest arrival with a tired smile.

“Right.” Amani took the datapad and gave its contents a brief scan, looking up only briefly to study the tea he offered, “I’m alright, thank you. I’m already on my second caf,” She said with a single, wry chuckle. "Save mine for one of the padawans or something." With the necessary signature given, the chief healer handed the datapad back to Aaran, her gaze flicking between him and the imperial briefly.

“...Zoraya. Aaran Tafo, Jedi Master,” Amani answered for her, making it an opportunity for introductions, “Zoraya helped me rescue the padawans in the trench.” All very much true.

The Jedi Seku spoke with patiently informed her that the Healers were inside the Temple, and that they were currently busy treating those with injuries that were far more serious than a simple case of partial amnesia.

"Looks like we're going to have to go to Plan B," Seku said, turning to Alex and shrugging her shoulders.

"What's Plan B," Alex wondered out loud.

"Wait right here," Seku answered. "I need to get something I left onboard the old girl back there."

Alex stood in the icy chill, watching as Seku ran back to Shadow Runner. She returned a few minutes later holding a small wood box with bronzium latches and hinge plates.

"Here, you might be needing what's inside," Seku said, handing the box to Alex.

"Is this what I think it is," Alex asked, hefting the box in his hands.

"Go on, open it," Seku said with more than a hint of impatience in her voice.

"Ok...ok...Give a guy a break, will you?"

Alex flipped the latches and slowly opened the box. Inside, were his matched set of lightsabers.

"How...how did you find these?!"

"You're seriously asking me a question like that when you know who I work for," Seku asked with a smirk on her face.

"I didn't have them with me when Rud and Malcolm found me on Tatooine. I..I thought I'd lost them for good," Alex said. "Seriously...where did you find them?"

"A dealer in Jedi relics on Nar Shaddaa had them listed on the Holonet, of all places," Seku replied. "So I paid him a little visit."

"Something tells me I really don't want to know what you had to do to get these back," Alex said with a chuckle. "How can I ever repay you?"

"You can thank me properly later," Seku said with a wink. "Now, getting serious for a moment...I'm told that there is an ability that allows a Force sensitive individual to pick up impressions and traces of information by merely touching an object. Is that right?"

"Psychometry. Unfortunately, it's not an ability that can be cultivated with study. You have to be born with it."

"Can you do it," Seku asked with a trembling voice. "Can you?"

"I can't," Alex answered. "I'm sorry..."

"Damn it," Seku cried, her eyes beginning to brim with tears. "This...this just isn't fair!"

"Don't cry here, my Hirani Aola*, you'll freeze your eyelids shut." Alex said, wrapping his arms around Seku and holding her tight. "We'll figure something out. We always do, don't we?"

----------------------------------------------
Tags- open

*Ryl for 'beautiful flower'

Amani Serys Amani Serys | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Open

obj1_test.jpg

"And the alternative is to tell the truth and get sent to prison for exactly what we would be trying to hide by lying in the first place?" Zoraya replied, incredulously. She had relied on lies and deception so much that alternative options were sometimes almost unbelievable. "What exactly are we solving here?" She asked, showing little faith in whatever legal system the Alliance abided by.

With barely a moment to properly meet, they were greeted by another Jedi who Amani took the opportunity to introduce, as well as introducing herself, clearly showing she was not keen on lying which only made both their lives more difficult.

"Pleasure to meet you."
She falsely greeted him. "I wouldn't mind a drink." She replied with a smile.

Confirming Amani's story, she added "I was working in the mines when it happened." She told him, still true but portraying herself more as a passive worker than an agent of the Empire. It was a riskier reply than Amani's but there was only so much she could say while maintaining at least some truth.

BYOO

From space, Ilum looked like nothing so much as a graveyard.

Arkyn coughed out a plume of smoke and smashed her jari leaf cigar against the dash, adding to the tapestry of scorch marks. "The Imps are back to their old ways I see."

R5 beeped and whistled his affirmation as Arkyn eased the Dragonsnake past the drifting wreckage of Alliance and Imperial cruisers. The hallowed scar that knifed through Ilum was visible even from space, the gaping crevice like a jagged wound across the planet itself. She felt the echoes of the battle that had scarred the planet in the Force like distant ripples in a vast pond.

As she neared the planet's atmosphere, she was swarmed by a squadron of X-Wings.

<"Unidentified vessel, you have entered into restricted airspace. Identify-">

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold your orbaks, bud," Arkyn grumbled. She flipped a couple switches and transmitted her transponder codes across the channel, as well as the confirmation codes for the her letter of marque she'd received from the League. "This is Arkyn Rane, Captain of the Dragonsnake requesting permission to land. Hauling a couple tons of bacta and foodstuffs, and a couple hundred med droids and labor droids."

There was silence over the comms, and then:

<"Noted, Dragonsnake. You're clear to enter the atmo. Sending landing coordinates now. On behalf of the Republic and the GA, thank you.">

“No thanks necessary, pal. I’m getting paid.”

Arkyn sighed and reclined in her seat, kicking her feet up to rest precariously against the thrusters. Jobs like this were becoming increasingly common in the war torn galaxy. Didn't leave much room for a girl to enjoy good, honest crime, not that she’d had much energy for crime since becoming a Warden. The space lanes were rife with pirates nowadays.

@Open

Last edited:

ilumbanner.png

4Mr5E7n.png

osad.png

A disturbance in the Force had been the reason the Padawans had been deployed to Ilum. A sacred planet rich in The Force, and had been almost a routine pilgrimage for students to visit for centuries to undergo trials to find the power source for their Jedi weapon.

This time, though, it had gone horribly, unpredictably wrong.

By the time the circle of seers announced the threat looming around their historic planet, the Padawans had already been sent into the caves. Trapped.

With orders against The Empire, the 222nd’s participation in the ambush was a success by mission standards. But for the Tortuga company, specifically, things had been far more dismal.

A handful of her men had been lost to the crash of The Courageous. Brick, one of the brawniest, strongest men in her company had been flattened by the remnants of the destroyer’s hull. Four others had been found around him, dead under similar circumstances.

In the end, of her most personal squadron, Bug and Reporter had been the only survivors. Bug had lost a leg. Reporter was still in a bacta tank.

And those were just the soldiers.

They were grown men and women who understood the consequences of battle and knew they were going into a fight.

Her Padawans, youths, hadn’t expected to fight for their lives. Gabriel especially — and he’d barely emerged with his.

She’d met the wagon he and Sion arrived on and stayed with him until he was dumped into the tank. When he was just floating there, lifelessly, she peeled away to work on reports for next of kin and statuses of the fallen. And begin working on some version of retaliation.

It was when she’d been elbow-deep in after-action reports that the report came that the Vice Chancellor, former Admiral Pryce, was with his son.

Her stomach clenched, and sickness filled her cheeks. At that moment, she envied the Jedi who took their pupils from their parents never to see them again.

Of course he was here. What a horrible sight to witness.

Osarla understood that, and she understood the knot of emotions that clouded her old friend’s presence when she entered the low-lit, blue-glowing room Gabe’s tank occupied.

What could be said? This wasn’t supposed to happen? He knew that as well as anyone else. But it had happened, so the supposedly and should-haves were superfluous. Should she apologize? Had it been her fault? The unpredictability of it was so uncertain. She’d gotten there too late to help him.

“Vice Chancellor.” Was all she came up with by way of announcing herself to the father of the son clinging to life through a tube. It was perhaps the first time she’d said his title without any level of jest. Only pure, raw, solemnity.

Last edited:
obj3_test.jpg

Call it a result of being too similar to a certain someone, maybe chalk it down to a wilful stubbornness. Either way, Corin was never going to sit idly by and allow himself to waste away inside an infirmary. Not when there was news Dagon was dead or dying. So he slinked out of that cot despite the droids cautions and warnings, a small handful of healing stims with him.

He'd need them, he thought as he winced with each movement. Iris had done her share with the Force and that crystal, the bacta that flowed through his veins and littered his battered self in salves would do the rest. In time.

"Least you're not dead yet." The voice of the bandage riddled boy called out to Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze from a speeder bike that raced into the scar. "Here, take this." Corin tossed a stim across, the green liquid left turbulent inside.

"So what's the plan?"

"Master Greystar,"

Dhalinar's eyes narrowed and he felt his fingers clench and unclench reflexively. A holdover from his days as a Space Desperado, his fight or flight response was kicking in, his hands itching for a blaster. Not that there wasn't a heavy blaster pistol strapped to his though ready to sear a hole through-

Calm.

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.

"How did this happen?" This: An incursion by the Empire right under her nose. This: The death of thousands in space above. This: His padawan being abducted by Mandalorians.

"How could you just let the Mandalorians take our Padawans away?" He wasn't sure that Sola had been a single case. Part of him hoped it was because it meant that she was probably still alive. Part of him hoped it wasn't so that he wouldn't be the only one that had to feel this.

"I don't know how they were in your time, but the Mandalorians now...They're butchers, foolish and superstitious. Why are we not moving now- Who knows what else, who else they could have taken from here?" This was your world Valery Noble. Sword of the Jedi. Her world, her mission. So much had gone wrong today. Despite his mantra earlier to calm himself he couldn't help but feel...something. He knew her history well enough. Both masters dead at such a young age. Twice already under his care she had nearly been killed. And now this? She deserved better than this. She was so bright...So...

“Vice Chancellor.”

He flinched.

So that's how it was going to be.

"You know I arrived when the Imperials fired on the planet. I'm guessing that kyber tree has something to do with why this place hasn't been wiped off the map." He paused. "I thought he'd died then." He still might die now. The Force was a powerful tool in the hands of an experienced Jedi. It kept them youthful far longer than was normal even for the advanced technologies of the day. Kept their minds sharp, their bodies free of toxins, and in his son's case, pain. He'd ignored the pain and damage to his own body in the service of another.

"It was after Tython that he told me he wanted to be a Jedi. Said he wanted to stop something like that from happening again. I told him to let the Force guide him." He turned to Osarla, his hand leaving behind a wide print on the frosting surface of the tank. There was a deep sorrow in his light blue-grey eyes and a tightness to his lips that pressed them into a firm line across his face as he looked up at her. "Should I have told him no?" Osarla towered over him, even without her montrals. She was like the amazons carved straight from the stories, a warrior that had saved his life and the lives of his men more than once on the campaign to destroy the Sith. Despite her more "hands-on" approach to the Force it had been her that had driven him to reach out and learn what the Force had to offer.

Now it felt like he was looking at a stranger he realized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom