Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a teacher, and a partner. (Jedi)

Ariel Tull

A
Dear Jedi Knight,

So the temple is getting totes boring and I am ready to be a padawan! I want to get out there and see the galaxy! Help people, learn from a good teacher. Get a cool older sister-type or a dashing older brother type, because who are we kidding, all male jedi are super dash-

Nevermind that. Anyways, I'm looking for a single teacher. One on one stuff, long lasting relationship. I don't really want to go to war, I just . . . I can't fight all those people. But I'd love to go out there and do missions together. Bust up crime lords, stop bad deals, help the little guys. Real Jedi Academy type stuff, like Jaden korr and Kyle Katarn did back in the day, rather than what Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker did. Not that I want to stop you from doing what you want to do, I mean your job is super important and you're super important and I'm rambling again. But I'm not ready for that. Not yet. Sith are scary. The First Order is scary. Gimme some time, I'll get there.

Anyways, I'm sure you have a ton of good padawan candidates, and I'm not gonna tell you not to go for them. But I'd love to meet you. Love to grow with you. Love to help you out, and learn what you can teach me. Give me a chance. You won't regret it.

Xoxoxo,

Ariel Tull

P.S. Can't wait to meet you

P.P.S. Hope you like Laser Tag.

[member="Ariel Tull"]

I would like to ask as being your master. Jakkor has grown disillusioned with the Jedi of today and after fighting both the Clone Wars and Omega Wars he does not wish to fight any longer for most of the time has gone into exile. He might be willing to come out of exile and show what it truly means to be a Jedi to a person like you who is interested. If your interested in learning from a clone wars era Tusken Jedi Knight I would be happy to offer such story telling.

I would like to be your master, Piper is a master of Form 2 lightsaber combat and I would gladly offer the storytelling that you are looking for, I would gladly take you on as my padawan. If you are interested please let me know

[member="Ariel Tull"]

Ariel Tull

A
[member="Piper Lovelady"] [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Hey there. I'm looking around at your factions and characters and stuff and trying to figure out what'll be the best fit. I'll send y'all(and any one else who might be interested) Pm's later today.

[member="Ariel Tull"]

Thanks for the consideration Jakkor doesn't' run with any particular faction as he believes Jedi such as the Galactic Alliance, and a few others to be war mongers instead of devoting there time to peace and learning of the force it seems the Jedi of this day and age as nothing but warriors instead of peacekeepers so at the moment he isn't a part of any faction and has secluded himself into exile believing he will perhaps die with no student to pass on his teachings of what it really means to be a Jedi so in a way he is disgusted with himself and numerous Jedi orders for how far the protectors of light have really fallen from. So whatever you decide I wish you luck as it is hard to find padawans these days and so do what you think is right. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom