Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Humanitarian/Pro-Social Factions

Caedyn Arenais

C
Question: What, if any, are the current Pro-Social or Humanitarian Aid Factions or Groups about Chaos at the moment?

I'm looking for a different path away from that of the Jedi for Caedyn now, something that will still benefit the Galaxy or worlds he might seek to help but isn't going to be the same old thing I've had him take part in over the years. I'm happy to steer away from the strictly light sided basis that his characters clung to, and move back towards a neutral alignment for him. Something that will still bring about Character Development.

Figured I'd put the question out there, and see if any ideas might come about from it for faction involvements. Especially those writers that I haven't RP'd with much, or at all.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Blue Crest is still a thing with the Je'daii.

How active are the Je'daii these days?

As for Blue Crest, they sound like they could work well alongside my Lifeline Connect organization for future needs. Annihilation threads and such.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor , you and Cotan both seem to have good companies/subs that could contribute towards some sort of a humanitarian outreach faction that could focus on rescue, wartime relief, community outreach missions and so on...-Making me wonder about starting something new. Also wondering how realistic it would be for a minor faction like that to be successful long term?

Xam Jubb Xam Jubb - Connected to the Rimward Trade League at all? I def thought of RTL.

How active are the Je'daii these days?

As for Blue Crest, they sound like they could work well alongside my Lifeline Connect organization for future needs. Annihilation threads and such.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor , you and Cotan both seem to have good companies/subs that could contribute towards some sort of a humanitarian outreach faction that could focus on rescue, wartime relief, community outreach missions and so on...-Making me wonder about starting something new. Also wondering how realistic it would be for a minor faction like that to be successful long term?

Xam Jubb Xam Jubb - Connected to the Rimward Trade League at all? I def thought of RTL.

Sorta kinda active, might be picking up soon.

Also that's one of Veino's alts of course it's RTL related

Not humanitarian, per se, but the Galactic Society For the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a thing. Sort of. I'm currently the only member.

Other than that, I've found there are characters who will do humanitarian, medic, or refugee relief RP, but finding an organized group of them is rare. Off the top of my head: Amani Serys Amani Serys is a medic who used to be a Jedi but has gone more neutral, Iris Arani Iris Arani has also gone this route (although I think she's still a Jedi), Alicio Organa Alicio Organa is snatching up all the refugees and putting them in his Sanctuary City on Alderaan, and Kai here is saving the animals.

You may get more traction if you pursue a story lead (i.e. Caedyn is helping to find new homes for refugees from Tython, needs help).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom