Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Humanitarian/Pro-Social Factions

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn Arenais

kicks dirt in Sith and mumbles sad

I've seen advertisements for Hex Incorporated but I don't know if that would be your jam. Just trying to be helpful :)

I did check out their faction page but I got the impression they're connected to crime too. Don't quote me on that but I do have a character with illicit connections to some of those members :p

Has anyone got any open spots or need for someone like Caedyn out there? Or is someone looking to start something new?

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Question: What, if any, are the current Pro-Social or Humanitarian Aid Factions or Groups about Chaos at the moment?

I'm looking for a different path away from that of the Jedi for Caedyn now, something that will still benefit the Galaxy or worlds he might seek to help but isn't going to be the same old thing I've had him take part in over the years. I'm happy to steer away from the strictly light sided basis that his characters clung to, and move back towards a neutral alignment for him. Something that will still bring about Character Development.

Figured I'd put the question out there, and see if any ideas might come about from it for faction involvements. Especially those writers that I haven't RP'd with much, or at all.

Most definitely The Elysium Empire, just ask Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . We have given considerable humanitarian aid to Mandalore (Though the threads are unobtainable since Kaine made them and thus they were deleted), we take on many refugees, namely from Csilla, and ex-Bryn territories, we even have a space station housing billions of refugees.

Our Order of The Lion is a neutral-aligned Force group, if you're interested.

We aren't a nomadic fleet anymore, but we were at a time, and Home Fleet still exists, with hundreds of civilian ships, so we could return to that if necessary.

Diplomatically we are very friendly with The SJC, and neutral with most other groups.

We are about to do some rebranding, renaming ourselves into The Elysium Imperium, adding some democracy and Roman aesthetics, etc. but overall we're a neutral, Imperial group.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Your timing is fortuitous. Looking to do something fleet based with humanitarian vibes for the Scar Worlds this season.

Consider me very interested :) Though I don't know anything about the Scar Worlds admittedly. Still, something new sounds good to me.

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun - I know you guys are different from the Galactic Empire, or the New Imperial Order of Chaos today, but it's difficult to see Caedyn getting behind a Dictatorship/Imperial themed group. That said, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun is in there, so Caedyn will have ties and likely threads connected with your faction, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: What, if any, are the current Pro-Social or Humanitarian Aid Factions or Groups about Chaos at the moment?

I'm looking for a different path away from that of the Jedi for Caedyn now, something that will still benefit the Galaxy or worlds he might seek to help but isn't going to be the same old thing I've had him take part in over the years. I'm happy to steer away from the strictly light sided basis that his characters clung to, and move back towards a neutral alignment for him. Something that will still bring about Character Development.

Figured I'd put the question out there, and see if any ideas might come about from it for faction involvements. Especially those writers that I haven't RP'd with much, or at all.
As Srina pointed out on page 1, I got Hex Inc. as a corporation that's supposed to be a morally grey entity, but there are divisions for humanitarian aid, medical help, agriculture and all kinds of things like that going on. You can hit me up on Discord if you want some more deets on what the angles are, but you can see the divisions on the faction page that gives a short and sweet of the big bits.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun - I know you guys are different from the Galactic Empire, or the New Imperial Order of Chaos today, but it's difficult to see Caedyn getting behind a Dictatorship/Imperial themed group. That said, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun is in there, so Caedyn will have ties and likely threads connected with your faction, no doubt.

To say we're different is an understatement. The only things Imperial about us are our focus on Law and Order, and our focus on the Military, and our nationalism. Apart from that we are really much closer to The GA or SJC. We give humanitarian aid to many planets, we take on millions of refugees, we give our planets near complete autonomy, depending on the planet in question, and we grant the freedoms of speech and religion. I don't know how Imperial we would seem to Caedyn.

That said, if you still think he wouldn't consider it, that's fine by me. Just putting the offer out there, especially since Lori is here.

To say we're different is an understatement. The only things Imperial about us are our focus on Law and Order, and our focus on the Military, and our nationalism. Apart from that we are really much closer to The GA or SJC. We give humanitarian aid to many planets, we take on millions of refugees, we give our planets near complete autonomy, depending on the planet in question, and we grant the freedoms of speech and religion. I don't know how Imperial we would seem to Caedyn.

That said, if you still think he wouldn't consider it, that's fine by me. Just putting the offer out there, especially since Lori is here.
Wanna have Heath meet up with a corpo to discuss shenanigans? >_>

Caedyn Arenais

C

I'll join and see how it goes, wouldn't be fair to judge without actually checking it out and by the sounds of what you've said, it does sound more to Caedyn's values compared to older examples I mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom