Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
This cat came about because I was reading too much Alice in the Country of Clover... I tend to steal books my little sister buys for herself.

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
This one was Merle who I felt would make a great Mando

Then I made William Calaghan off of Clint Eastwood, one of my favourite actors

Then Scott Calaghan is Clint's son Scott.

And finally James Rorke I just found.

I googled Star Wars aliens, and checked Pintrest, and checked Deviant Art.

Tiger stripes man. Had to work with that. And now I have a cache of pics for the future <3

With aliens I usually do face first and then work out the character. Though to be fair I never really know who they are until I've RPed them some.

Wanted to reboot this character (used to be a human female Jedi) into something different. I needed a change and folks rarely play aliens. I have enough human alts so I went in a totally different direction, NFU Alien. Mystique from X-Men was a great fit for playing a Pantoran so there we have it.

Playbys are complicated for me. It takes a while to find the right one. After creating a character, I already have a picture in my head as to what they are supposed to look like. I accidentally happened upon Anesia's after using a couple others that were close, but not quite her. So, I suppose I choose based on a description already made? I'm not the sort to pick a picture and then make a character from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom