Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

Cliche: 8/10 Just another Brutish character, basically Bane from Batman.

Though you’re character does have a very unique look you cannot find anywhere else

Image result for boi gif

Handing out salty ratings just cause you didn't like your rating makes you even more cliché my dude.

10/10

Sidenote - Tathra more like a 2-3/10

I wrote something about Tathra because your avatars were similar lmao. Gave Tathra a 4/10 since the whole unstoppable orc chieftain bloody victor of a hundred battles trope is hard to escape, but the depth that was given to him was something other than a mystical force tradition or a connection to nature. An epic, savage warrior that isn't just a meat-grinding machine, with believable flaws.

Galak I have to give a 10/10 because I mistook your char for his. Also the character bio link is broken <.>

Last edited:
See with eyes unclouded by hate
4/10

Abominors are exceedingly rare here on Chaos.

However, the considerable lack of background makes it a little hard to see him as more then just a mechanical alternative to many of the organic monstrous brutes on Chaos.

Val Drutin

V
6/10 orphan raised in another culture backstory is the literary equivalent of a worn out exercise mat, but you're the first Tusken Raider I've seen on here so you get some credit

Deonor

//...Reminiscing...\\
I'll have to with a 4/10 as well. I like the features that seem to separate him a bit from the crowd of endlessly evil huge beasts, but... He still kinda' is that in the end.

Eh?

Go easy on me, please. The bio ain't too polished yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom