Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction House Io: Meeting of The Lost

Wearing: Cultist Catsuit (White)

Armed With: Cultist Lightsaber

Taking Place aboard: Colossus of Shadows

The giant stealth city in space was abuzz with activity as it prepared to receive delegates. The Parliament herself had been sending out feelers, and today those feelers were paying off.

The Empire of the Lost was interested in talking. House Io was interested in talking back.

House Io had spent years building their numbers back up after Tython. They were finally back to what they were before that battle.

The Parliament knew the time to come out was now. War was coming back on all fronts. The Cult would have much to harvest from her enemies, provided this went according to plan.

After all, House Io was a proven Force Multiplier for anyone they allied with. Just ask the Eternal Empire.

The Parliament walked through the "streets" of her gigantic city ship, based off a Mega Class SSD frame. The frame itself had been discovered at a lost First Order shipyard, seized by her House. It had proven a most excellent basis for team building. Many of the people living here had a personal hand in it's construction, it's populace a mix of Citizen-Soldiers, Deadly Droids, and Sadistic Abominations in the form of Catsuit wearing Witches. The Citizens were terrified of the Witches, and partly the droids but they got along with the Droids at least, simply by the virtue of them being emotional, rather than logic driven, held by feelings of patriotism and love for the one who created them as much as a nearly uncrackable loyalty compulsion that could only be voluntarily disabled by her.

The Parliament had decided to ease the burden of her children. Each Nuetralizer "born" had a minimum service of seven years before being offered their freedom. If they refused it, their minimum service was reset by another seven years. It seemed fair.

With the Galaxy at war, no way House Io could sit on the side lines.

The organic refugees who had first become Citizens, who once looked at her in curiosity and awe, now stared at her in total fear. She would never harm a law abiding citizen, but they were no longer certain of that on their end. They were in too deep to back out.

It was as it should be.

She had agreed to a meeting mainly because she knew the Empire of The Lost would go up against and clash with the Jedi Order. Imperial types had to.

And when they did, the Jedi were gonna run into some ol' buddies just dying to make up for lost time.

She found the turbolift to the deck where her quarters were located. A solid quarter of that deck was essentially her entire "home" on the Colossus, in addition to the quarters, which were quite expansive. Insisting on honesty, her part of that deck was actually listed as Dangerous place where creepy/weird stuff occurs on this vessel in all the ship's directories. (It was second only to "Janitorial Services" in terms of danger, but third in comparison to the section listed as "Re-Gifting!")

She stopped as the ship A.I. ran an old Holographic recording of The Amalgam The Amalgam on a nearby projector.

"This is your handy dandy Amy, reminding you all of the following: Do not pass pens to a Brain Demon Cultist. Do not pass pencils to a Brain Demon Cultist. No scissors OR paperclips. If one of us offers you something, refuse it in a timely and polite manner."

(Cutaway of Hannibal Lecter in his cell doing that weird "FFFFFFFFfffffff" Sound)

The Parliament watched the image of the woman she had once been so obsessed with she couldn't even admit it to herself for a long time flicker out of existence before heading into the lift, which deposited her right in front of her quarters.

She entered the entirely white colored suite, found The Battalion The Battalion wearing a stark white dress with a plunging neckline, wearing silvery stilettos and a necklace depicting a faceted bled Kyber glowing with Dark Side energy.

"Not that I'm objecting, Elaine...but you really think dressing to the nines is necessary?" The Parliament asked, striding up to the Battalion just as she finished arranging her hair in a delicate coif.

"Impressions are important. These people are definitely less insane than us by a kilometer. We don't want a set back like we had with Empyrean."

"Empyrean is a poser. He just wants the same fethin' crap his predecessors did. Or he wants to kill the Force probably for his ego. One of those two things. Or both of them. I was perfectly in my right to feth up his little party. He'll die like all the others before him have. I want renewable, sustainable darkness and cruelty against the Jedi Order."

"And you'll get it..." The Battalion assured, putting on ruby filled earrings. "But no murder puppetry tonight. Not like at the yacht."

The Parliament sighed. "I know, Elaine...but I really like murder puppetry."

"So do I, but there's a time and a place, and putting on a gorefest in front of likely nervous, stuffy imp types is not either." The Battalion reminded her. "We have to play nice. Like the old days."

"I'm so glad I have you to keep me grounded..." The Parliament replied slyly, pulling The Battalion close by the waist, to which the Witch gently brushed a hand against the Parliament's snow white face.

"What would I do without you?"

"Take out giant space stations above inhabited worlds and kill thousands of people?" The Battalion offered.

The Parliament rolled her eyes, which were colored a rotten sulfur yellow with no visible pupils.

"That was one time..."

Her thoughts were interrupted by the Battalion planting her lips on hers.

The Parliament returned the kiss, embracing her...and just off to the side was a pile of skinned corpses. Batty must have needed a quick fix of another's suffering to fight the anxiety.

The blood was everywhere in that section, and the pair pulled away just as the door chimed and the organic citizen Janitor, an older fellow named Rufus, walked in, using his pass, and moving a repulsor cart full of high grade cleaning supplies.

"Why Rufus! How prompt of you. The corpses are just over there. Take those down to the local temple, would you?" The Battalion asked the Janitor politely.

Rufus scowled, grumbled, and went to examine the horrifying sight, sniffing a bit at the copper scent.

"Agh, it's always, ALWAYS, arterial spray with you two all over the walls." Rufus grumbled, grabbing his spray bottle filled with bleach and spraying the polished Durasteel walls before rubbing it with a used, bloody rag.

"At least Arena has the good sense to kill people in the bathtub. Just gotta drain the blood at that point. Ten minutes tops. You? Gonna be at this crap the next forty minutes..."

"Oh! I'm so sorry but, you see that? Up there?" The Parliament interrupted, pointing Rufus to the ceiling.

Rufus looked up, saw a Jedi Master she had mutilated somehow smeared in chunky paste across the ceiling. Sticking.

"We kinda need that off. I'm sorry, it's my fault, I forgot about that." The Parliament apologized sincerely.

Rufus sighed. "Gonna need the de-greaser for that...The Conjoined pulled this chit last week..."

He scowled at them both. "I gotta get the ladder. I'd move anything delicate beneath, cause that crap is not coming down gently."

The Parliament teleported all relevant furniture out of the way, while the Battalion produced an Aurodium Coin, went over and slipped it in his pocket.

"You do good work Rufus, you're a real sport. Thanks." she assured, before leading her wife by the hand out of the suite.

Rufus coughed, scratched his butt, and immediately went to cleaning the arterial spray off the walls for about thirty seconds before the Battalion ran back in.

"Oh, Rufus, I almost forgot, the bedroom is a murder scene, but I don't want that cleaned, I'm gonna re-use that one, 'kay?"

"Yeah yeah, I heard you..." Rufus muttered.

The Battalion blew him a kiss. "You're a life saver!" she exclaimed happily before running back to rejoin her wife.

Rufus glanced up at the ceiling.

"More like Life Scraper..." he mumbled as he resumed cleaning.

One hour later.

The Hangar had been assembled for one purpose, to reflect the burgeoning "majesty" of her house and it's potential.

Rows of Model 3's painted golden with the triangle symbol of House Io on their foreheads awaited behind the diplomatic shuttle, acting as an honor guard.

Large rows of House Stormtroopers in their white armor, distinct from other stormtrooper armor designs waited behind the Matriarch. The Imperials would see at least one thing familiar, even if House Io was coming ultimately from a very different place politically. But House Io was ultimately a martial society. It valued order where it counted, especially if it meant controlling an actual territory.

As for The Matriarch herself, she awaited the shuttle in front of the Stormtroopers, hands clasped behind her back, her white catsuit eerily skintight, looking less like fabric and more like a body that had been painted white next to the ironically far more natural looking Battalion. Her Lightsaber dangled from a belt as the great ship de cloaked at the pre arranged meeting point just outside their territorial borders, awaiting whoever they would send.

The Parliament knew the next few hours would be delicate, so for a change, she decided to handle it personally...

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost

Percival Io Percival Io

Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Lady Venge Lady Venge (Special invitation to explore the ship!)

Akemi Io Akemi Io

Last edited:

Communication "verbal" <<technopathy>>

Objective: Greet Imperials
Tag: Laertia Io Laertia Io Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Percival Io Percival Io Lady Venge Lady Venge

Loadout:

Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Light Saber (peony colour blade)
Q7 encrypted data-spike

Alita-1 Alita class star cruiser

Carrying

Untitled462_20221209132459.png
Akemi stood in front of a group of her own model threes, their house Io emblems were each embellished with a tiny peony butterfly as as sign that they were her people. Next to her was another Nuetralizer with two ringed chakram on her back.

<<Another day, another empire.>> she digitally transmitted to her daughter silently. <<This is your first one of these, so here is what to expect. The Imperials will show up, their will be greetings and feigned respect, grandstanding, then your grandmother will have an ego trip, skin one of their lords, they declare war on us...>> she smiled to Alita as she sent the message and her daughter let out a little suppressed laugh at her mother's joke.

<<Wouldn't it be simpler to just skip to the bloodshed>>

<<Alright, Allesandra...>> Akemi said lovingly to Alita with a smirk. The girl was a wonderful combination of their two respective personalities.

Her connection to Collosus pinged as the ship AI informed her of the tactical situation and Akemi prepared their cyber defenses and quickly wargamed a few thousand digital intrusion scenarios just to be prepared. The Q7 matrix had become almost ubiquitous so Akemi was quite confident in their safety. For a few moments the world around her went dark and she was surrounded by stars. Far beneath her was the huge monolith that was the Collosus and to her left and right were droid tie-fighters. She had remotely connected to one of the CAP screen so she could see what was happening out there the world spun as the fighter droid realised he had a passenger and did some acrobatics to show off a little, it might make her sick if she was an organic but she actually quite enjoyed the sensation of enjoyment that came back down the feed. There were already several Eternal Empire advance Fleet vessels here, she recognised some of the older models. The squadron whipped passed her own cruiser at high speed. There was little to see yet so Akemi left the fighter to his own devices and returned her focus to the room.

Having lent Darth Amarok the use of The Dark Embrace for a journey to Yavin 4, Lady Venge asked House Io if they would be gracious enough to send a shuttlecraft so she could meet them aboard the Colossus Of Shadows. Of course, House Io was extremely gracious, and sent a diplomatic courier to retrieve her.

As the shuttlecraft exited hyperspace, and maneuvered alongside the Colossus Of Shadows to enter the hanger bay, Venge's jaw dropped as the sheer size of the monstrous vessel filled her vision. So this is what Laertia Io Laertia Io had been hinting at all those months before. House Io had been busy behind the scenes. Very busy indeed.

Exiting the shuttlecraft, Venge was greeted with a scene that reminded her of holo-documentaries she had seen about the Galactic Empire at the height of its power just prior to the Battle Of Endor.

Venge grinned as she caught sight of Laertia Io Laertia Io and The Battalion The Battalion .

"It's so good to see you both again," she said, acknowledging her hosts. "Darth Amarok and Eve would have accompanied me, but Amarok's off fighting Jedi on Yavin 4, and Eve is busy on Alvaria, dealing with the consequences from a major fiasco involving her and a bunch of other acolytes failing their mission on the Bith homeworld. I see everyone's dressed in their very finest, what's the occasion?"

TAGS-

Laertia Io Laertia Io
The Battalion The Battalion
Percival Io Percival Io
Akemi Io Akemi Io

(ooc- posted under the wrong character! GAH!!!)

The Parliament reacted with alarm at not seeing an Imperial Representative, but instead Lady Venge Lady Venge

"Venge! Oh dear. There's been a terrible mix up! You were registered to land in hangar two. This is hangar seven, where the imperial delegation is due to arrive. But don't worry! We'll get your shuttle moved!" The Parliament assured.

"Greetings, Lady Venge!" The Battalion called out. "Your presence here is unexpected, but not unwelcome. Would you care to wait with us? When the delegation arrives we intend to tour the city." She asked as the Parliament frantically got a Nuetralizer aboard waving her hands about in comical panic to get one aboard as quickly as possible. The shuttle soon took off and The Parliament recomposed herself shortly after.

"You look fabulous!" The Parliament said to Venge. "Welcome to the Colossus of Shadows. Capital of my great nation."

The Battalion perked up. "You should totally use that line when the Imperial Delegation arrives. That was perfect."

"Been meaning to practice with someone..." The Parliament replied with a shrug.

So House Io had created a spaceborne capital city. Rather useful, Venge thought, seeing how practically the entire galaxy was at odds with them.

Venge was intrigued at the mention of an Imperial delegation, and wasted no time in asking Laertia Io Laertia Io about that particular subject as she took a spot besides her hosts.

"An Imperial delegation? Are you implying that the Galactic Empire of old still exists in some form?"

If that were indeed the case, then Venge swiftly pondered that it would be wise for her to keep her big mouth shut for once and let The Parliament do the talking. She wasn't eager to burn any more bridges as she had so brazenly done during that now infamous party aboard Darth Empyrean's ship.

At this point in her career, Venge figured she needed all the powerful allies she could obtain. Diplomacy, sadly, really wasn't one of her strong points, even though she had paraded herself as an aristocrat alongside Darth Amarok during the whole short lived build up of the now defunct Golden Covenant. Fat lot of good that did her, since Lord Nuul had vanished from the eyes of the galaxy, seemingly without a trace, failing in his gilded promises to all who had practically committed treason against the Sith Order by swearing their allegiance to him.

TAG-

Percival Io Percival Io
Akemi Io Akemi Io

The Eggman arrived at a distance from the Colossus of Shadows after hailing the ship, an Imperial dropship accompanied by 7 squadrons of TIE/OTx Outlanders flew towards the docking bay area of the unarmed SSD. As soon as dropship made landing, the door opens up and a squad of Eggtroopers marched down walking in unison in single file before splitting in two lines.

200w.gif

As soon as the Clone Troopers stopped, Velran Kilran made his way down the ramp his eyes shifting rapidly at the representatives of House Io before he turned his gaze towards Laertia Io Laertia Io . Velran upper lip twitched causing his large, busy moustache to move as if it was a worm that lay above his mouth. "Are you in charge?" Velran said slowly approaching Laerita with a crazed smile on his face.

The Battalion The Battalion , Percival Io Percival Io , Alessandra Io Alessandra Io , Akemi Io Akemi Io

"Well not exactly. They're the Empire of the Lost... Imperials, though not Galactic. Not yet, anyway..." The Parliament explained to Venge. "Pretty delicate meetings set this all up--"

"Mom! Just got a signal from traffic control. Imps on their way!" One of the Model 3 units called out out.

"Oh, I am so glad I got your shuttle moved!" The Parliament said in clear relief. "I'm afraid more elaborate explanations will have to wait."

Everyone got into position.

"Honey, is there any of that spinach you made last night still in my teeth?" The Parliament asked her wife, flashing her teeth at The Battalion.

"No, you're good." The Battalion said, looking over very carefully. The Parliament had flossed and brushed her teeth obsessively out of pure paranoia in anticipation of this meeting, and she was still paranoid. But The Parliament had been thorough. Her teeth were spotless.

"Oh, good, good..." The Parliament trailed.

They watched as Kilran's drop ship landed and he and his troops came out. He walked up to her, not having any of a Moff's usual forced dignity and reserve and she grew excited, though she hid it

"Why yes, yes I am..." The Parliament said to Velran Kilran Velran Kilran . "High Admiral Kilran. A pleasure..."

The Parliament sweeped her hands behind her. "Welcome to the Colossus of Shadows, capital of my great nation."

She could sense the crazy on him, and the smile confirmed it. Barking Dog Mad, this one. Arf!

She liked him already. Then again, Brain Demon Cultists tend to get along with anyone who is murderously insane, like she sensed in him.

"I am Laertia Io to the Galaxy. Matriarch of House Io." The Parliament added, introducing herself. "With me is Lady Venge Lady Venge , a valued friend and Consultant. And of course my Consort, The Battalion."

"An honor, High Admiral..." The Battalion said with a nod.

"We've heard so much about your dominance of New Alderaan..." The Parliament spoke. "You have such a...flare for solving your problems..." The Parliament said with an insane smile very much like his own. "As do I..."

Indeed, Laertia had become infamous several times over, as much for the memes associated with her as the unquestionable atrocities she had committed.

"Come with us, High Admiral. Bring your men. I would give you a tour of my city, so that you might understand the power my House commands, and how that power could benefit not just your faction, but you as well..."

Five minutes later...

The Parliament was at the head of the tour, sticking close to Kilran.

It was clear their technology was highly advanced. More advanced than most minor factions. It was even speculated by certain intelligence agencies that House Io might well be among the most powerful of the minor factions--their fleet had spearheaded the attack on The Avatar of War at the Battle of Tython, and one of their battle cruisers had been enough to blunt the effects of the Sith shattering parts of Tython's moons to rain on Tython's surface... it's guns and torpedo fire had prevented the worst of the meteor shower from devastating the surface anymore than it had, making the event at least survivable by the ground armies. Laertia herself had rampaged through the Avatar of War's interior with her most powerful allies, damaging critical infrastructure, and her forces even setting off a nuclear weapon in it's innards.

Combine that with the role she had played in the destruction of the PK-Mercy at Csilla, damaging it's reactor fatally, and the role she had played at Danuta during the fall of The Bryn'adul, decimating the interior of their Super Construct and slaughtering it's inhabitants, it made Laertia one of the most dangerous people in the Galaxy. And it made her House one of the most dangerous minor factions in that Galaxy.

Chaplain Nuetralizers in flowery Kimonos could be seen delivering sermons to passersby, while Civic Nuetralizers were seen doing their daily patrols, armed with shotguns (dressed in skintight black catsuits). Ordinary citizens were seen armed with what were clearly disruptor rifles and pistols very casually going to work or just hanging out in open air restaurants, all manner of shops, outposts, stations, and government buildings visible, the place crawling with surveillance in public areas.

"The whole ship runs on Solar Power. We're almost entirely self sufficient. This is not the only capital city-ship of mine, mind you, but it is the most prominent, High Admiral. We're developing new weapons, new technology, new ways to enhance our citizens to their liking..." she trailed, pointing to an advanced med capsule combined with what looked to clearly be a fethin' vending machine denoting the kind of cybernetic surgery or organ implants/transplants a paying customer could receive.

"We specialize of course, in fighting Jedi, and creating beings to fight them. Sith too, if they get in our way..." The Parliament explained to the High Admiral with another crazed grin. "All done of course, with the maddest of science..."

OOC: All other imperial characters are assumed to have landed around the same time and are considered part of the tour unless stated otherwise

Communication "verbal" <<technopathy>>

Objective: Greet Imperials
Tag: Laertia Io Laertia Io Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Percival Io Percival Io Lady Venge Lady Venge

Loadout:

Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Light Saber (peony colour blade)
Q7 encrypted data-spike

Alita-1 Alita class star cruiser

Carrying

Untitled462_20221209132459.png

Akemi watched with curiosity as the Imperial delegates boarded the Collosus, she gave a smile and a measured bow to welcome the newcomer. She wondered what mother might offer them as they turned to walk. She came close to one of the egg troopers. "Hey in there, I'm Akemi"

He said nothing but looked at the nuetralizer.

"It ok, I get it, ordered not to speak. Well, welcome anyway."

This is not the only capital city-ship of mine, mind you, but it is the most prominent

Akemi felt a little fluctuation in the digital space and was certain the primary reactor dropped an octave. <<Are you purring?>> she digitally teased the gigantic starship.

<<You know Collusus is going be a nightmare now next time he sees the others>> she send technopathically to Laertia Io Laertia Io before catching up with her and the delegates. She had a spring in her step for some reason, she wasn't sure why.

Imperials....but not Galactic...yet. A sly smile crossed Venge's face as she pondered the possibilities. Another contender for domination of the galaxy could potentially weaken both the Alliance and the Sith Order. Venge, agent of chaos that she was, had absolutely no problem with that outcome.

Venge nodded her head towards Velran Kilran Velran Kilran as Laertia Io Laertia Io made introductions. She too could feel the crazy radiating from the man. Oh, this meeting was going to be very interesting indeed. She was surrounded by unstable genius.

Tagging along besides The Parliament and her entourage as they toured the city, Venge couldn't help but marvel at what House Io had accomplished in so short a time.

TAG-

Laertia Io Laertia Io

Velran Kilran Velran Kilran
Percival Io Percival Io
Akemi Io Akemi Io

"Commander on deck"

With a gentle hiss, two solid steel doors slid open at the far end of the room. For just mere moments, there was the sound of multiple people rapidly scurrying to their feet, the noise of chairs being dragged across the floor and boots slamming down on the metalic floor below. Just as quickly as the commotion started however, it was over and the room was silent except for a faint beeping noise.

The view from the windows surrounding the room was a sight to behold to those whom had never had the opportunity to experience hyperspace before. Planets and stars flew past at lightspeed, turning into nothing but streaks of white in an otherwise blue and black background. Space was vast and potentially endless, however it was also beautiful at times.

A short breath was heard from inside the room from one of the many bodies currently stood. Every terminal that had been staffed only moments before now lay unmanned, it's operater stood at attention with their arms behind their backs. They would remain there until told otherwise, as was their training and their orders. They knew there would be punishment otherwise.

Boots connected with the metalic floor, thud after thud as a male walked down the middle of the room from the solid steel doors towards the main viewing window at the opposite end. Three males stood awaiting their guest. The first was the male whom had first spoken, roughly thirty years of age with a perfectly maintained beard and haircut. The other two were generic looking, males in black uniform whom had been midway through a conversation before they were interrupted.

"Lieutenant"

For the first time, the guest spoke. His voice gentle, yet commanding. His black uniform was emmaculate, his black cloak around his shoulders pressed and spotless. His hair was perfectly trimmed to military regulation and his face was shaven to within milimetres of skin. It would be near impossible to tell to the naked eye that the male was even capable of growing facial hair.

"Commander Thayren"

Thayren nodded towards the Lieutenant, looking him up and down for a few moments. He was almost certain that it would feel like a lifetime to the Lieutenant, who was on his first assignment since his promotion. The Commander almost felt sorry for him. He was aware he was difficult to work with, and he wouldn't have requested to work with a first time Lieutenant if he had of been given a choice in it.

"Status report. I asked an hour ago Lieutenant. Why am I still waiting?"

There was a sense of unease in the air. Luca Thayren had only been in charge for a few weeks and had already successfully managed to build a reputation for being blunt. Luca Thayren had already built a reputation for expecting his orders to be followed to the dot, and with a sense of haste. He'd always been a man that you did not want to cross and it was clear that the crew of the Vengence was learning this.

"Apologies Commander, we have just been making some final adjustments"

If the Lieutenant had any fear of his commanding officer, he didn't show it. He remained stood at attention, making eye contact with the man who had built a reputation for expecting results. Luca was growing to admire the man, he was proving good at dealing with the expectations Luca expected of those serving under him. He was proving good at applying those expectations to the rest of the fleet.

He was proving useful.

"We are making our final approach towards the rendevous point. The rest of the fleet should be joining us shortly after our arrival. From reading all of the material provided, we appear to be looking for a giant city ship of some description. May I also advise Commander, that from reading all of the material provided we may need to be on our best behaviour. This appears to be a diplomatic opportunity, not a battle. It may not be looked on lightly if we start firing without cause"

Luca allowed a slight smile to creep across his otherwise serious looking face. He had read much of the same material, he already knew that this was a diplomatic mission. He already knew he was going to be expected to be on his best behaviour. He already knew he was going to be expected to reel in his usual attitude and act with politeness and decency.

"Do not worry about me Lieutenant. You'll find I fit in well with the nobility"

A smile was returned by the Lieutenant, and both men turned to face out of the view port. Both men spent a few moments looking out over the vast emptiness of space. Eventually, Luca raised a hand and gestured to the men behind him to return to their duties and ensure that everything was prepared for the sudden drop out of hyperspace and into realspace.

"Is there a shuttle ready in the docks for myself?"

Nodding followed his question. Luca had already assumed the Lieutenant would make the preparations. A shuttle and it's accompanying fighters would transport Luca from ship to ship where he would make small talk, crack jokes and make a good impression. It was his mission, after all. It was how he intended to prove himself to his newest employers, especially sonce they were making it worthwhile him coming out of retirement.

Outside, the blue faded and the ship jolted. Luca had always disliked the drop from hyperspace into realspace. It always left him feeling uneasy for a few moments. He took a few moments to steady himself and regain his focus on the outside. The first thing he saw was their meeting location, the large floating vessel that would house their diplomatic meeting.

"Lieutenant, send a message of arrival. I shall make for the shuttle docks at once. I expect the troopers to be prepared for my arrival and ready to depart the moment I am on board. Let's not leave our new friends waiting, I doubt that will set a good first impression will it now"

Without another word, Luca Thayren left the bridge of the Star Destroyer Vengence. He took a slow walk through the corridors of his new Star Destroyer, almost enjoying the way people stepped aside for him and the way that people saluted him. It had been so long since he had been treated with the level of respect that he was currently being treated with. He had missed it, he couldn't deny.

After only mere minutes, Luca was onboard the shuttle and they were on the way across to the Collosus of Shadows, the ship that would serve as their meeting location. The Imperial couldn't help but be impressed with the sheer size of the vessel. He hadn't seen a ship matching it's size ever, that he could remember. If he had, it had been years.

Touchdown.

The fighters escorting Luca's shuttle had peeled off long before the shuttle itself had boarded the unarmed collosus and had touched down. The boarding ramp of the shuttle lowered, and members of the Imperial Volunteer Army flooded from the shuttle and into the hanger bay of the Collosus of Shadows, into the hanger bay of the massive floating city.

Thayren followed the soliders down into the ship, eyes floating around. He watched as the first delegates of the Empire of the Lost left the hanger bay alongside their hosts. He had never been one for time keeping, Luca had a habit of being late to everything. Oh well, they would just have to follow behind. Luca spoke briefly with a few of the soliders, and together they set off as a quick pace after the group that had already left.

Rufus had just finished stacking the bodies into a repulsor cart when there was a chime from the door alarm. He sighed, steeled himself, and went to the door, finding himself staring at no less than a Gladiatrix .

The white garbed warrior, a single, heavy looking sword slung over her back smiled at him, all fair skin and long golden hair and rotted looking yellow eyes with no pupils and strutted in.

"Howdy, Citizen!" The Gladiatrix said enthusiastically. "I'm told you had bodies to collect!"

"Yeah..." The old soldier grumbled, instinctively hiding his crippling fear of Cultist Fragments. They brought in sacrifices daily to the temple downstairs. One time the military police had fined the Cult for a noise violation that cited "Rakghoul Creation without a License".

The Gladiatrix spotted the skinned corpses and smiled.

"I cannot imagine how long it took you to properly arrange the bodies! You've saved us a full forty minutes work! Thank you so much!" The Gladiatrix gushed at him.

"No problem..." he replied calmly, trying not to fidget. One thing life in this faction taught was to be suspicious of a pretty face.

She looked around. "And you found time to clean the walls? Just how do you get the blood off so quickly?"

"House Io Counter Forensic Bleach." Rufus answered.

"Our faction is just making so many products these days!" The Gladiatrix remarked as she took hold of the cart. "It's getting impossible to keep up...toodles!"

With that she whisked the cart of corpses out. When he was sure she was gone, he collapsed and had a panic attack for a few minutes before forcing himself back to work.

Meanwhile...

The Parliament and company spotted Luca Thayren Luca Thayren and his detail fully catching up to them and she chose to continue the tour once they had, bidding them a quick welcome before re addressing Velran Kilran Velran Kilran ...

"Our research facilities are top of the line. We are always looking for new ways to oppose Jedi. We offer the training to Force Users who wish the same. Your Empire's Inquisitors could be made stronger, their armor and weapons more resilient. Need dissidents vanished? Drop 'em off here. I guarantee you won't see them again..." The Parliament assured as she walked them through the streets.

"And if it's Hypermatter, Tibanna, Bacta, we have ways of synthesizing all of it ..." she continued. "Troops? We lend our national guard droids out as mercenaries for those willing to compensate us. Protection from the Force? We can even hook you up there. To have House Io in your corner is to have an ally that wants to win, and has the means to do it. This ship alone could go a decade without refueling...we can provide you with equally great stealth vessels, of course, provided you can pay us."

An armed guard in the distance passed by pushing a cart of Aurodium Ingots and bags of diamonds.

"We would we get in turn? My culture is a warrior culture. We want to fight in your bloodiest campaigns for only in the toughest struggles do we grow stronger. Provide us battle and challenge...and the right to sacrifice your undesirables in our rituals. Deed us a planet or two! Simple stuff really." The Parliament explained to the Imperials.

"We are a Force Multiplier for any faction we work for. Together, we could make a serious go of opposing not just the Alliance, but the Sith Empire as well as the Enclave."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom