Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home again home again... kinda.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"You... are a bit of an nerf herder my friend, as annoying as you are though i am glad you are like that because otherwise things would be far too boring and i think i would get bored if you just flat out told me everything when i asked... though this is a question im not letting drop and im holding you to your word on this one." She grinned he walked to the case, her eyes shutting as she tried to get some rest, though none would come to her, not with a second thought still on her mind.

He continued to smile and started to move around a variety of wires and canisters that lay in the box. In all honesty, this particular invasion, his actions were a bit more squirly than usual as if he had so much to do, and little time to do it. "I hope you do Alexandra. And honestly, I would be bored without someone to constantly run around with. After all, the jedi didn't exactly appreciate my laid back jokes and the sith... well, I can't really think of the last time I ever even heard of them laughing when someone wasn't getting shot, tortured, or killed."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra looked over her shoulder as he said that and nodded. "Don't forget that Jedi also sold you to pay for rings and are boring Stiffs ninety nine percent of the time." She stood and patted his back as she passed by, still smiling without pause as she moved towards the cargo area to get her armor on before they arrived, she would not be caught with a target on her back.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He chuckled and continued on, connecting the parts and pieces of his projects. "True enough. So lets go make sure they don't get their capital back. After all, such a victory would take away the hard work of the sith that led to this moment of me being here." He continued to work on as she walked into the cargo bay, that is, until a thought occurred to him, causing Vulpesen to call out to Alexandra from the cockpit. "You know, last time there was a fight you tried to convince me to leave the Jedi!"

Alexandra Feanor

"Ya, and you left them, are you suggesting i tell you to leave the Sith now my friend?" She shouted back to him as she took out a blade from her things and decided to train her arts of healing. She positioned the knife over her palm and dropped it down into her palm and a sharp blast of pain shot through her and soon it would fill the air and course through the small confines of the ship. She didn't even think that Vulpesen would sense this, she didn't understand things like this and how things like this passed by.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He let out a small laugh. "No, not quite." He started to lean back in his seat, just as Alex sliced through her skin. Immediately, he felt her pain from his seat and he leaped up, racing back towards her room. "ALEX!" A second, three at the most and his feet had carried him to her place, though he found himself stopping hard and turning back at her dor, remembering that she was currently changing into her armor and he wasn't sure exactly how much of a change that would mean no how much such a thing would mean. "What happened, are you alright?"

Alexandra Feanor

She blinked as she saw him come into the town and her hand still held the knife as she looked up at him. "Huh, i do- oh." She looked down at her hand and sighed as she set the knife down into the sheath. "Sorry to worry you Vulps, but please dont worry, you are uh... witnessing me training in healing... dont worry about this..." She looked down and placed her unharmed hand on the one that had been cut, mending it slowly as she closed her eyes and moved energy through her and into it... only it wasn't quite going well, worried that Vulpesen would be worried about the wound or worse her mind itself.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen sighed and reached out with the force. As a practical trainer, he was used to such methods although he never employed them in healing. "Warn me next time, damn it. For all I knew, a we had some sort of assassin stow away." With that, he allowed the force to flow from him to Alex, aiding in her abilities to heal her hand.

Alexandra Feanor

She swallowed and looked at him as her hand slowly got better. "Sorry Vulpesen, i wasn't thinking properly when i started this." Her eyes dropped back to the ground as she had realized how much worry she had caused in her friend. "Ill be fine, just uh, dont worry about it. And you dont need to help me, im just practicing."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He sighed slid down to a sitting position. "Just try to be more careful. Its bad enough we're headed to a war zone, I don't need you to be coming in injured, healing or not. Also, I don't enjoy having heart attacks after sensing your pain." He continued to stay in his position, refusing to look into the room behind him.

Alexandra Feanor

"Im sorry... any reason your back is turned to me?" She looked at him as the wound was healed enough she didn't have to worry about bleeding out or internally. With that she stood and moved slowly over to him, taking a seat next to him. "Yo..." She leaned against the wall and looked at him for another moment and began to work on her hand once more.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He shrugged. "Not sure how you prepare your armor. For all I know, you're dressing routine follows Balaya's and thus you left the cockpit. Not all armor is poofy enough for an under-tunic like mine ya know." As she resumed her training, he couldn't help but wince. Any pain to Alexandra was a wretched thing for him and this was no exception, simply something he could tolerate.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Alexandra miled and nudged him as she sat there. "Good point, i was trained by Balaya after all, and dont you think i would have hit you upside the head if you came running by if i was in such a state?" She kept the smile on her face as her head rested against the wall and her hands rested in her lap. "Vulps, i need to know that you wont do anything stupid if i... disappear... whether that be dying or getting captured. I need a promise you will -not- do some that would only bring you pain, is that understood?"

He looked over to her and shook his head. "If you disappear, I'm doing everything in my power to find you.Of course, I'll do my best to avoid pain, but at the end of the day I believe it'd all be worth it if it meant finding you. If you want to hurt me, you'll leave me without a word. That's why I won't care about the pain Alex. Once you suddenly go, I'll have already experienced more than I can bear."

Alexandra Feanor

She sighed and looked at Vulpesen before speaking. "You are a pain in the ass Vulps, but if you so believe this, then i wont argue with you. I just wanted to make things perfectly clear, its good to know that you will be with me even if things get rough... but please promise me you wont do anything to protect me, you are my friend because of who you were and are without the Jedi around, please dont become one of them if things go wrong."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a small laugh as she said that. "I thought you knew me better than that Alex. I didn't protect people because I was a jedi. I was a jedi because I protected people. I will always defend others simply because its what I do. I can't help it, almost as if it was an instinct. Listen, I'll try not to defend you if it means costing my life, but you have to promise me that you'll not jeopardize who you are, or of course, you're own life."

Alexandra Feanor

"Life is an Illusion, even when we die our lives go on in the memories of others. That is what im asking you to do if something happens, do not dwell on my death but remember me, even if i dont die but am captured or worse, i ask you to remember rather than dwell odd as that sounds." She crossed her hands on her lap as she turned her head to him. "The same goes for me when something happens to you vulps, you must know that i am to remember what ever happens, but not the fact to dwell on the bad. Remember the good and always move on to put those that die behind you... i learned this thinking on your words and Boolon's death."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He nodded and leaned his head against the wall. "I remember the dead, and while I can move on, there's only so much I can take. I also believe in the philosophy in don't stop until all is lost. If I fear you are hidden, taken, or worse as you say, I promise you that I will do my best to get you to safety. Its what I do, what I've always done, and what I'm more than happy to d again when necessary."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"You are hopeless my friend, stupidly loyal and moronically hopeless... but i would never ask for any other friend then that of you Vulps." She paused for a moment and leaned sideways against him as they sat there. "You know, we need to work on your sense of humor though, i mean, my jokes normally suck so atleast something good has to come from one of the two of us."

He chuckled and allowed her to lean against him, relaxing against the wall as he enjoyed her closeness. "Don't worry Alex. I'm just looking and waiting for the moment that I can start laughing again. And when it comes, I will be ready." He turned his head to once again face her. "As for moronic, I simply can't help myself. In anycase, I'm not dead yet now am I?"

Edit: WHOOP POST 100

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom