Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home again home again... kinda.

I let out a small laugh as she asked me even more questions on the subject. Humans were often fun to play with. For my kind, a wag of the tail was all it took, but they always had to make things so complicated. So often games were played, in which they could lose when winning was often so easy to accomplish. Still, I remained loyal to Vulpesen as I spoke. "I believe he would do neither. He'd do what he always does. He'd evade, tell you another time then mvoe on. Of course, he'd become a bit wishful that the time would be sooner but that's often the only thing he needs with such large things. Time. Time and trust are currently the two biggest things he needs right now and currently, you are the only one in a position to supply him with both."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Hes stubborn... that much is true." She leaned on her hands and sighed as she hated the words that she had just heard. Well she both hated and praised them. She had someone for once that she could trust in and that he too could trust in her, but there was something of great danger in trusting her, when someone did that they ended up dead, it always happened, and every time they ended up dead, she was only a small distance from them, no more than a few yards, and there was nothing she could do to stop it... she didn't want to see that happen again. "We should get back anyways... incase fox face wakes up and thinks i took you and ran off Ace."

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I let out a small laugh and leaped onto her shoulder. Good thing about large friends, they made excellent transportation. "True, but its what makes him strong. He's small compared to those he likes to fight, but he shows the ability to bounce. Keep that in mind miss Cinthra. One of his beliefs stays with 'what all else falls, he doesn't.' Its why he's alive now, and why you can trust him to keep on living."

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled, but his words pained her alittle, she now felt selfish for doing what she was thinking and perhaps it was wrong for her to even continue on... but she would have to do it or else she would only bring death upon Vulpesen's doorstep. That was something that didn't leave her, it wasn't fear that left her but rather her ability to recognize it. She feared so much for her life and that of her friends she was now driven to do the singular thing she thought would keep them safe, and with a quick breath she began to head back with a singular thought to Daeda, more so pleading him to say nothing.

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

Force? No. My bond wan't that useful and even if, this was Myrkrr. Still, I was capable of reading humans often better than the could do themselves. Made it easier to understand back when I didn't know a bit of basic. While I didn't know why just quite yet, I could tell that something was troubling her, something that was quite large as well. "Moderation. Remember that compromise and moderation are often the keys to overcoming obstacles. Maybe you can't climb a wall but you shouldn't just walk away. There are so many other things you can do to get past it. Cut a hole, tear it down, many things that let you keep your path while destroying what stops you." Perhaps such a thing wouldn't be expected form my kind, and such was evident as Daeda perked his ears. Why should I plame him? Such a speech could be expected from the neutrality of a green Ashlan, not the determination of the blues.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

"Thank you for the words Ace... ill have to think about them." She smiled lightly and continued to walk, her body moving slowly as she looked over her shoulder at Ace and Daeda, the latter having moved there as she had gotten to the floor of the forest. It would only take her a few minutes to get back to there.

I nodded my thanks for the ride and trotted back to the hut to rest at Vulpesen's side. Another night, another vigil. Though, something was a bit odd. My ears flicked. Oh, Vulpesen was speaking. Funny, he did that sometimes in his sleep. Though, I would hardly call it something in the force... usually. This time he mentioned two words he had never said before. I heard them plain as day and yet I still had no idea what they meant. "Zorren..... Tenevi." The words were too low for any to heaar but me, but still, their clarity held a certain tone that seemed different from his usual mumbling. perhaps he would remember in the morning. If not, thats why he had me.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra would remain in her hut for the night, mind dwelling on what Ace had said to her while she reassured Daeda and asked him to go to sleep for the both of them. She would remain like that for the rest of the night, her eyes closed though very much so awake and focused on her future and what she would do it about it in the times to come.

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

Visions and phantoms danced in front of me, I could see wars, battles, and civilizations. Long past and long gone. I saw a tailed man with hands, not unlike my own as he clawed down a trandoshan thug. He moved fluidly through the battlefield, flippeing over attacks and slashing down those that got in his way. A spray of blood and I looked at my hand. Blood covered my claws an- wait... Claws? CLAWS!? My nails substantially longer and I could see long talons on each of them. It was terrifying but as I loked back up, the man was calling to me. "Master Torrevaso, we must push on!" My legs moved under me and carried me on wards. To my right I heard a snap-hiss and a gold and black saber slashed down a large gamorian. Wait, that saber was.. it was mine. But how, my saber was supposed to be red now.

Again I pushed on, my agility far above what it should have been. Thug after thug fell before me as I moved without thinking. What was going on? I heard a voice behind me. "For the Zorrens, for the Tenevi!" My voice shouted without any conscious thought as I repeated the words. My fight continued on again and again, my enemies fell, then... a rather surly rodian... barked at me. Again he barked and my ears began to hurt. He fired a gun at me with the sound of a bark and as my saber cut him down, I heard another. What was happEni- "VULPESEN!"

I shot up from my makeshift bed, hurling Ace off of my chest with the movement. The snap-hiss of my saber and the red blade lunged in front of me, peircing the night air but nothing else. Right, I was on Myrkrr, in the ashlan dome, in my hut. But why would Ace wake me at such an hour? I checked my chrono. "Ace, its the fifth hour!" "Its Coruscant." Now, I wasn't a morning person but those words shot me up in a split second and I checked my datapad. Sure enough, the three words were flashing on the screen. "CORUSCANT UNDER ATTACK!" "Alex, we've gotta move!" I leaped from my bed, and snatched my armor from the corner. "Ace, make sure the provisions are loaded. I'm not sure if the time will come when we get there, but this could very well be the moment." Ace nodded and dashed off, but as he went, I felt a shift in his mind, it seemed as if he was talking to someone.

As I ran to make sure everything was set, I sent a simple message to Alex through Daeda. Now was a pivotal time, and I couldn't stress the importance of these words enough. "Remember, your strength runs with the pack you choose. And those you trust."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Looks like its time for the fire again... so soon." She hadn't so much as moved as she stood up and followed him to the ship, hands closed around what she needed as she would be no more than a yard from him the entire leg of the run. They only had so long and now it was time to see what the 'pack' could do with themselves allowed a chance to recuperate... for what little time that was.

As they entered the ship, Vulpesen wasted no time in changing into his armor, ignoring the dried blood and dirt that covered certain areas of it. "Seems to be a counter attack. Good thing we we're on hand." He moved t the pilot's seat and started to type in their coordinates. "Actually, it seems as though I was woken from some sort of breakthrough... I had a dream last night."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"What about, what is it you dreamt of?" She sat down next to him, letting Daeda leave her robes and rest on the floor while she sat there, barely awake as it would be evident she had been thinking all night and had not bothered to get a wink of sleep. "Say Vulps... i have a question after you answer me on what you dreamt, and i want no laughter from you."

Vulpesen rested against his chair. "It was a battle like any other, but my side seemed to be made entirely from people of the same race, a race I don't think either of us had ever seen before. In any case, the fight was against various thugs, wellt rained but certainly not a true military like we've eer taken on. Whats more, my body wasn't mine at all yet someone called me my name. Then the cheer... I can't remember what it was... what was i-" Ace provided the answer, passing the words through his mind, one letter at a time. "Tenevi, and Zorrens. Alexandra, this dream wasn't normal, this dream was something real. I know it was. So, what was your question?"

Alexandra Feanor

"How can they be real when things haven't happened yet... unless they were in the past but you were not among these Zorren or Tenevi... or for these things. I dont mean to question what you saw but the things you describe are hard to truly understand when things are so chaotic already and we cant have you seeing the past or the future now when the present is a maelstrom in itself..." She was Curious though on these words, curious on their origin, and curious into Vulpesen's dream.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a small smiled and took out his saber to begin polishing the silver surface. "I spent a little time with the Aing-Tii. During that time, I learned about the temporal sides of the force. While sights of the future aren't unheard of, I will say that the way I experienced them is fairly rare if not unheard of. Honestly, I still believe such a future can be changed but as of now, I trust in the force to guide me forward and I still don't know how long this is. It could be next week, or the next decade. One never knows."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She smiled and nodded as she sat back in her chair, kicking up her feet on the console infront of her without a care. "Good, not only do we have a wise cracking, fox faced, crazy man, but also one that sees the Future. I dont know how Ace can be near you so much and be connected to your mind without going crazy himself, which would be absolutely horrible for one singular reason..." She grinned and looked at him as she finished. "... Id have two of you then."

Vulpesen laughed and polished off a rather large spot of blood from his saber's hilt. "I like to be one of a kind and lets just hope I don't make a habit of this. it might accelerate my plans now, but I'm not a seer and I don't want to be. So Alex, what was it you wanted to ask me?" He looked up at her, ready for her question while doing his best to avoid any large lapses in seriousness. [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Well... to be blunt... or rather as blunt as i can. I meant basically, i wanted to know how exactly you... well what exactly do you think of me." She bit her lip as she tried to even figure out what the hell she had justed asked him herself. "Ok, what i mean is i want to know your thoughts on me in the sense that... ugh... i dont know what im saying." She sighed and put her head back against the chair as she continued to confuse herself.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen smiled and let the ship take off on its course to Coruscant before returning his attention to her. "Tell you what. If you can stick with me til the end of this battle and manage to not get yourself captured, I'll tell you everything. My plans, my thoughts, and my motives. All will be given at your wish." He after a few moments, he set the ship into hyper space then walked back to find a rather tightly locked and sealed box which he then started to open. "Trust me Alexandra. Despite popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm just waiting for the time when you can know as well. I just don't want to put you in danger until the time is right, that is, if you would accept it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom