Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home again home again... kinda.

Vulpesen rose an eyebrow at her words. Still, he followed her wishes and went silent about it considering he had bigger things to attend to. "Zarro would never do that. Even if he wanted to know, he was a merchant, not a scientist." I've noticed myself getting stronger lately, but it only started on Myrkrr. Maybe there's something in the air, but wouldn't that effect you too?

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

She studied the hand with even more care before shrugging and leaning back on her own hands. "Nope, i got nothing, odd. Maybe you just hand around wolves and foxes so much you are turning into one... don't expect me to tell the sith why you come back as a dog though, that is not my job." She smiled at her friend, trying to lighten the mood.

Vulpesen rose an eyebrow at her words and poked the edge of his nail. "Its scary how I'm actually seeing that as a real possibility. You know, right now, I'm wishing I were a scientist so I could do some studies and find out exactly whats going on with my body right now. As for the sith, I think we'll try to keep this between ourselves. Its not like its anything incredibly noticeable just yet."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Hey, atleast you dont have furry pointed ears or a snout... yet." She grinned and reached over to flick his ear without hesitation, her grin only wider as she then acted like nothing had happened and went straight back to eating the ration bar she had taken from her pack before speaking once more. "Want a new one, or are you just gonna eat grass. Dogs do that right." She was going to regret the jokes, but it was too easy.

Vulpesen let out a small "Hmph," and gave his head a shake at [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s flick. "As she continued joking, he took a bite out of one of his own bar, placing the un-sliced and unopened one in his pocket. "Oh haha, very funny. Tell me, how many oppurtunies did I hav to make fun of your split personality, or send you to the proper institutions? Bring the nice young lady in the clean white robes to the nice young men in clean white coats?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh come on, you wouldn't send me to a mental instatution, you would be lost without me... plus you like me to much." She nudged him in the shoulder with a smile and leaned back lightly on the shelter, careful not to put too much pressure as she realized she was still in the same outfit she had been back when they were on Alderaan. "Is there a place to get out of these... i dont need them on, its keeping my mind on the subject.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He smiled broadly as he nudged him then leaned on the hut as well. "Well, you could just go inside your little hut. If nothing else, you can trust Ace to rat me out if I start peeking. Not that I would show such a discourtesy of course." He reached over to pet Ace as he spoke, enjoying the feel of the astral blue head under his palm. [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Why do i get the strange feeling that you saying that only makes the chance of you looking to be greater?" She stared at her friend for a moment before looking up at the ridge where the tunnel was above, its not that she didn't trust her friend, but she just felt odd about it in a way that confused her greatly on the inside. She thanked the force though as her confusion and feelings though remained her own thanks to the lose of the force. "If i catch you at all, you are going to get shocked the entire way back to Sith Space, then i will have Balaya take over and im sure she would love to continue it..."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a small laugh and held up his hands. "Alright alright. Though you'd first need to make the prod and as for shocking me... I believe lady Praelior would likely have some other plans for me. Though, such things would be just as bad if not worse." He held a sly grin and moved towards his own hut. "If you need me, I'll be researching and doing an entry in my holo journal."

Alexandra Feanor

She didn't smile as she heard him make the joke and as he started to move away she grabbed a stone and sent it soaring at his back, moving to go into her own hut immediately after doing so, making sure the warning was clear enough. If he did even attempt it in anyway, she would know, though after only a few minutes she came back out, her robes pure white once more now that she had an untainted pair on, even if dirt did discolor them, it was better than what she had been wearing since Alderaan. "So, what are you doing now on that holo journal Vulps?" She moved to wave her hand infront of the huts entrance, asking for entrance if he would allow such.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen smiled as he was warned not by one, but a hundred voices, all streaming though Ace's head and into his. With one quick movement, Vulpesen managed to allow the piece to fly by him only to see it smack harmlessly into his huts wall. "Ya missed." Despite his jesting, he did get the point, though he hardly cared as he entered his hut to continue his studies.

As for her question, it was a few more minutes and a muffled series of words later that Vulpesen came out of his abode. "What do I do with my journal? Well, I holo-journal in my holo-journal." He grinned and walked over, wearing a set of black robes instead of the armor that had previously been on him. "What else would you expect me to do with it?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh funny, real funny fox face." She smiled and looked around before blinking and then looking at him again. "By the way... what are you even researching again?" She smiled as she realized she hadn't even paid that much attention the last time, having been too focused on what it felt like to be normal for once and she even entertained the idea of erasing her memory of the force and leaving this world behind... almost, for some reason her mind stopped that thought without a real reason.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen sighed and sat down on a nearby tree root. "Back when I was really little, Zarro raised me on these dreams of a secret organization. I can't tell you much just yet, but I think those fairy tales might have had some merit. I'm trying to find their home planet, said to be lost since the days of the empire." He fidgeted with Ace's tail as he thought about what he was doing. "The truth is, I'm thinking once I find them, I might learn from them. Who knows what secrets lay hidden in the past?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Did you consider this lost order was that of the Sith, having just assumed the leadership of the galaxy and removing such secrets from their own records. If they had vanished long ago there is nothing that could be left of them, especially if the lost planet may have been destroyed... if it was lost and destroyed how would someone have know to repair it like with Alderaan... i dont want to see you disappointed if that turns out to be the truth Vulps, you know this right?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen shook his head. "It was neither sith nor jedi. That much was clear. But as for destruction, the planet wouldn't be destroyed, that would be in historical records. No, it simply seems to have disappeared. I've followed a few trade routes and what information I have of the people to somewhere around Sernpidal. Other than that, there's not much but I know the planet is there. I just don't know if the people are. They seemed to completely go off the grid after the Gulag plague."

Alexandra Feanor

"So why did you come here then if you were going to go there, it seems counter productive. Lets get going and find a lost planet or is there some reason you came back here instead of that.... though i do like the feeling of not having the force..." Her entire train of thought seemed to turn around as she bit her lip and asked Vulpesen something very carefully. "Can the Jedi erase... certain memories?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"The rage and passion of the darkside clouds my thoughts and the politics of jedi and sith distract from my studies. Thus I chose a place where I had friends and would not be distracted by either people, or an ethereal force. As for finding that planet, I need more than what I've got. By Sernpidal. there is a massive space without a single planet. It would be like finding a marble in an entire hutt-ball stadium." He took a pause for a breath and listened to her next question, his brows raising a bit in surprise. "Yes, they can, but what would you wan't to forget? For me, the very thought forgetting like that is horrifying."

Alexandra Feanor

"I didn't say i wanted to forget anything... i was just wondering." She looked at her hands and then around her for a few seconds and what she would want to forget was all to clear, but when her eyes shot back to him she held both a commanding and pained expression that simply told him to not ask about it again. She then turned to look at the forest again, remembering she would need to take a number of Ysalmiri back with her once she had the chance, eyes closed as she breathed in. This felt so different to her, so normal, she never had to feel the force and she liked that feeling... if she could forget even learning about the force, forget all the death in her past, forget everything and start new, she would not care one bit... except that meant leaving what friends she had left.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen sighed and rested back against the tree, continuing to pet Ace as he listened to the sound of the Myrkrr forest through the natural dome. "So many people fear this place and its dangers. But they don't understand that there are places of peace here. Places where things are not trying to kill you, but help you. Its what I love about it. Not everything is as it seems." [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Yes... not everything is..." She tapped her fingers on her leg as she looked over her shoulder. "What do you even expect to do if you found this order, there is a reason they dont talk to the others of this universe if they do exist... it seems reckless and stupid Vulps... sorry, i was speaking out of turn, again i just dont want to see all your time wasted to find nothing in the end."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom