Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home again home again... kinda.

Once again, Vulpesen found himself in an old ship with Alex in his co-pilot seat. And just like before, they were making another landing on the forest clearing of the planet Myrkrr. However, there were a few things different. One of those things was that both were completely covered in blood, dirt, and oh that's right, sadness at the fact that they had just felt two deaths of some people they actually had a respect for. It wasn't hard at all for Vulpesen to increase his presence in the dark side of the force. He was so full of sadness and pain that his presence was naturally dark so long as he didn't try to avoid it. However, such a thing would pass in about a minute as he finally entered the force neutral zone of the planet.

Relief, finally he was safe from the depression that threatened to swallow him up. Of course, he was still sad but at least it wasn't being amplified by the force. Though, it wasn't himself that he was worried about. Alexandra had apparently been close to Boolon Murr and turning to face her, Vulpesen wore a face of worry as he started to take off his mask. "Home again and away from hell. Feel free to let it out now that no one can sense us."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"There is nothing to let out... lets just continue with what we were doing before, Alderaan never happened." She stood and didn't even try to continue the conversation as she even left her sabers sitting on the console where she had set them for the ride. Infact she didn't even so much as try to remove the stained armor she wore, her eyes clouded in though at as she made for the ramp of the ship, the only form of protection on her was that of the warstaff, something she moved to now hold and without pause she continued towards where Vulpesen had last shown her the Ashlan home, her memory perfectly remembering the route they had taken.

Vulpesen let out a small twitch as the ship touched the ground and she told him such cold and emotionless words. It hurt him to see her react this way, full of sadness yet rejecting it. Sure Hel was gone, but even though she couldn't feel her emotions he felt as though he could see them simmering underneath. Despite his worry for her, he decided to respect her wishes and drop the subject. Had a dear friend of his died, he wouldn't even want to think about the condition he would be in. As such, he simply followed [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] to the community.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra continued to walk with her hands closed tight and her body moving much faster than it needed to, she wanted to feel at peace but she had let the Ithorian that had saved her life before die without herself so much as helping him. She was a weakling, she needed to find a way that was stronger than she was now... she needed a single entity back in her mind and after this trip she would see that entity returned to her without a fringe of mercy to show. She then stopped, her shoulders slumping as she thought on the fact that until then her friends were threatened on a level she would not let happen, even so much as considering turning around and taking the ship back now... but no, not yet.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen's steps crunched against the leaves under him as he walked and continued to watch Alexandra. Despite her words, Alderaan had happened and he was fairly happy that the force wasn't there else he'd have to feel her rage. Through, it might be a bit easier to ease her mind if it were on Myrkrr. "You're angry." The words were simple, and to him it was obvious. However, he wasn't sure it was as such for her as she believed her emotions taken by Hel.

Alexandra Feanor

"Shut up Vulpesen, i am not. No i am merely making sure that a certain name remains archived so that when it is time i can make the owner of that name suffer an Eye for an Eye. Only she wont be one with the force, i wont let her." Alexandra turned on him and pointed once more at him, her silver eyes focusing on him intently. "And how can you just be so calm anyways, stop with the calmness, stop with the lack of emotions. Its old and its stupid, so just stop and be normal, thats the point of coming here right, to be normal for a short time instead of people that have to witness death every time that their... masters call for them, like hounds thrown into a ring..."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen let out a sign and continued onward. "My goal here is not normality but knowledge. The wars get inside of my head, as would such deaths. As such, I refuse to let them cloud my vision. I will allow myself time to grieve, but that time is not now. Besdies, this is coming from the person who just rejected the very fact that she is feeling an emotion. As a jedi I was trained to feel and let go. Sith use their feelings to fuel their power but right now, power is not what I need and thus I refuse t let my feelings rule me."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"You... are irratating... just shut up." She said it not with anger now, but defeat and a bit of realization he was right. She still wanted Meirin dead, but he was right and so she let the old her return, before alderaan had even happened and without letting Vulpesen even think of getting a sense of victory she walked forward and pushed him lightly. "You... are too smart for your own good fox face, lets get back to the Ashlan community already... actually first im going to get a few things i left on the ship."

Vulpesen let out a small laugh and patted her shoulder. "Just means that Zarro trained me well." He continued walking and nodded as she told him she would head back. "Alright. Keep on gaurd for any Vornskr out there, and I'll make sure that our huts are still in one piece."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Come now, there is only one Vornskr that scares me, and he is systems away and couldn't hear me even if i shouted his name to the heavens and called him a utter moron, which he is might i add." She smiled and walked back towards the ship with her hand on her warstaff as she walked and soon found herself back at the ship, eyes running over it before she ducked in. There were only a few things she would grab, including her sabers, datapad, a few changes of clothing as well as her training gear, and various rations she had taken before they left the planet, plants were good and all, but you tend to get sick of it after a while. The last thing she grabbed was her pure white robes and cloak, folding those up at the bottom and leaving them there. Her armor would remain on the ship though, she wasn't going to bring it no matter what appeared.

Vulpesen stretched again as he reentered the dome of the Ashlan community. "Home again home again, jiggity jig." He grinned and leaped down, this time grabbing a vine and carefully keeping himself from getting killed this time. A few seconds later, his boots thudded off the ground and he started his walk back to his hut to wait for [member="Alexandra Cinthra"].

Alexandra Feanor

She would arrive a few dozen minutes after him, on her back the bag with the things she had packed away earlier, and in her mouth a ration bar she was biting down on. Without even pausing to swallow she took it out of her mouth and moved it off to the side of her mouth so she could talk without he words getting screwed up. "Hey there fox face, want a ration bar?" She set the bag down and put the rest of the bar back infront of her, biting off a bit more as she sat down no more than a yard from him.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen looked over to see Alexandra arrive with food. "Actually, yes." He reached out with his hand and the fo- oh wait... ok, he just reached out with his hand. "You know, five days here and I've yet to completely learn that I can't use the force." He chucked and took one of the bar's splitting off a part for Ace so that he could have a few bites as well.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

"Well, perhaps i should start throwing rocks at you, when you stop trying to stop them without your hands it might sink in." Just like what she said she threw the rationbar(Still in its wrappings) right at Vulpesen's head, seeing if he would try to catch it or if he would merely be hit in the head, either way worked for Alexandra, though she was hoping he would be hit in the face if anything, just so that she could have a laugh or two. Problem was that she knew he would get her back for it later.

As [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] hurled the object at his head, he instinctively ducked to the side while his hand rose to bat it aside. However, things didn't quite go as planned and as the ration bar slammed into his nails, he managed to slice clean through the wrapper, causing it to fly off while his other hand snapped up to catch the rear end in an act of agility. "Well... Thats new."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra only stared at him as that happened and rubbed her eyes before looking again with a complete and utter confusion plastered on her face. "What... just happened..." She tried to look at him as if he had a sword for an arm now and then focused on his nails before growing even more interested. "Uh, could you do that before?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen shook his head and brought his hand in front of his face to take a closer look. "Interesting." He'd noticed several differences about himself on Alderaan, but now something else had become apparent to him. His finger were sightly longer than usual, though certainly strong as well. And his nails were different as well. They seemed to be growing faster and if that weren't enough they were thicker while the tips had a sharp edge. In his life, Vulpesen had seen a lot of strange things. He'd inspired the running of the hookers holiday on Zeltros. He'd fought an Anzaati with a kaminoan jedi, he'd crashed an escape pod into a temple as a boarding pod. But NOTHING had freaked him out like this. Why? Well quite simply, it was his own body and he had absolutely no idea what was happening to it.

Alexandra Feanor

"You ok overthere Vulpesen, why are your fingernails like that? I assume thats not normal..." She moved to get closer and inspect the oddity that seems to have happened, Daeda having overheard the curiosity in her own mind and poking his head out to look at the hand as well, swapping ideas between him and Alexandra over what was happening to her friend."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen stared mutely at his hand, studying every inch. He knew his hand. It was attached to him, something that he had had since birth, something that shouldn't change like this. And yet... this wasn't his hand. This hand belonged to someone else entirely. It wasn't human and Vulpesen was starting to grasp that, though not completely. "I have no idea. Listen, I didn't grow up with humans sooo... we don't do this do we?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Hey, dont ask me, im not even fully human my frie- i mean no. Humans dont grow their fingernails suddenly and shred through something without even trying... Ignore the first part of that." She looked at the hand thought closely and then blinked as she looked at him. "Wait, aren't you older than me, so hell if i know, not like i grew up with siblings when i lived in that hole there fox face. You sure Zarro didn't experiment on you?"

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom