Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home again home again... kinda.

Vulpesen shook his head and smiled at her. "You've the right considering your walking this journey with me. And I thank you for the concern, but you have to realize that there are things I'm not telling you. I wan't to tell you so much, but now is not the time. Be patient and my hopes will start to make sense. I've given you a few pieces of the puzzle today. Perhaps another, I'll give you some more."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"You are confusing, again if we weren't friends id probably have just left you alone at this point Vulps. Not quite sure what you would do without me, but it would be a curious thought to see how far you would go on your own..." She moved back to the hut and laid down on the bedroll within it, looking up at the roof of the hut as she herself drifted off, her mind dwelling on a future where she was normal.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

[SIZE=10pt]He let out a small laugh and got up, following her lead as she walked towards her hut. "Well, I will say that without you, this would be a hell of a lot harder. its great to have an ally in a time when one should have absolutely no one." With that, he ducked into the hut and went back to his studies. He had work to do and as much as he enjoyed every conversation with [member="Alexandra Cinthra"], he couldn't let such things distract him.[/SIZE]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra herself would sleep for a long while her body having relaxed for the first time since Alderaan and it wasn't until the dead of night that she woke, her body pushing itself up into a sitting position and blinking very carefully as she looked around and was getting her eyes adjusted to the low light that now occupied the area with her hand under her chin and eye scanning once more over the canopy of life that hung over them.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen himself had retired shortly before [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] woke up, having been sucked in by his studies and unwilling to lose the time that sleep would take from him. Still, even the instilled discipline of the jedi failed to keep him up forever and thus he currently laid on his bedroll, the cape of his armor used as a makeshift blanket while Ace lay semi-asleep at his feet.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra held back a laugh and looked to find Daeda, the emerald colored, lightly tinted in his case because of her own connection with the force and affinity, asleep in the hut. She let him sleep though, making sure to keep her thoughts silent as she stood and headed for one of the tunnels, her feet moving with both silence and grace as she would slowly reach it and push into the tunnel. Her eyes ran over the inside of the tunnel and her body pushed through it as she soon came out into the world beyond the Ashlan Community, climbing up into the tree and slowly reaching the top of one of them before sticking her head out so that she could see the sky above her and take it in. It reminded her of those peaceful nights before she was part of the greater universe, the beauty of what she saw in the stars... what horrors she now knew they held.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

My ears flicked as I heard the crunch of leaves outside of Vulpesen's burrow. Someone or something was moving, and it was far too big to be one of my kind. Though, its steps were different that the four foot crunch of a Vornskr. That only meant... I walked out to take a peek at the night walker. Sure enough, Miss Cinthra had come out for a midnight walk. But why? Was she sleep walking? I wasn't sure but in any case, I decided to check it out and thus I trotted after here. Curse those human legs and their fast speed, I had to run and even then, I only caught up right before she was near the top of the trees. Usually, I'm faster than this, but it was a bit too early for me to be fast. Still, as Alexandra reached the canopy, I leaped to sit at her side. Deciding to speak through Daeda as he had been called, I spoke to him who in turn spoke to her. "Vulpesen love' the stars."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nearly jumped as Daeda relayed the words, her eyes falling on the Ashlan as it appeared beside her. "They are... like liife itself/// distant, beautiful, and a sad existence... all just waiting to be erased ... did i wake you Ace?" She nudged Daeda out of her robes now and let him out with the other, looking at the contrasting colours as well as the differences in their general size. "I apologize if i did."

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I shook my head, smiling at her compassion. I liked kind people. Its one of the reasons I had bonded with Vulpesen, even if he was sometimes a pain of a two-leg. "I prefer not to sleep while Vulpesen rests. In return, I get to rest all I wish when he is awake. As fr the starts, he views them as infinite and wondrous, things that speak of life itself and its vastness. For him and the Amarans, the stars are the adventure of life and the possibilities of it. Everything is in perspective." I flicked my tail in greeting to Daeda and rested near him. "Makes sense when you think about it. Vulpesen was never able to stay in one place for long, even as a jedi. Thus he often looks to the stars and imagines what lies beyond where he is."

Alexandra Feanor

"The stars for me are like a new beginning, something that is far beyond simple beauty and planning that i must say as a traveller i have found to be the most enlightening in this galaxy. You see Ace... and please do not tell Vulps this please... I have lived such a life for so long that solitude is second nature, i lost my parents at nine, my master and the man that was like a father to me at sixteen. Loss is something i should be very used to but i am not and it would be best if things were... kept from that happening again. And Ace... if ever i disappear do not let Vulps come find me, promise me this please."

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I listened intently and respectfully to her words. Now, was obviously a moment of contemplation for her but as she said her possible plans, I was uanble to keep my ears from flicking up. "Miss Cinthra, while I won't tell Vulpesen of this moment, I will say that I don't think I could bear the pain such an action would cause him. Vulpesen sees memories as something sacred, actions preserved in ones mind as what good is an adventure if you fail to look back on it? Life may be difficult, but the purest metals are forged in the hottest fires. Vulpesen cares for you and sees you in such a way that I would almost say is akin to our connection between bond-mates. I will not lie and promise falsely. I will instead tell you that Vulpesen and I will always be there to aid you in any way we can. Loss is a natural part of life. That is why you have friends close to you who can share the burden when it inevitably strikes." She didn't have to tell him about the thoughts of erasing her memories. Like Vulpesen, his memory was good enough to keep an eye on such details and given the time it took for them to be said, he was quite able to fit together the pieces of the puzzle.

Alexandra Feanor

"Its not a burden Ace, im just done with it all, i want everything to leave me so that i can live a normal life away from the force and away from all those wars and everything that has ever happened... i realize that you will tell Vulps no matter what, but do it after i am gone if i choose this path, do it when he cannot chase after me. It is my decision to eliminate my past and not his to stop. There is a message though if it ever comes to that, and make sure he receives it, the recording will be at my home on Alderaan when i disappear, think of it as a last moment of clarity, can you atleast do that for me if i do this."

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I let out a sigh and curled up next to her, my body resting on the edge of her clothes. "Fine. But please, make sure you know what you're doing. Vulpesen's mental state is my highest priority and I fear what your leaving may do to him. He relies on your faith more than you might believe." With that, he went silent and looked up, focusing up on the stars above.

Alexandra Feanor

"I know what im doing Ace, i just hope its the right thing in the end..." She left the rest to herself as she would only need two things after this trip to do as she wished, and already a ally of hers was preparing something that would be the beginning to the end of her place in the Sith and never again would she need kill again. All that remained was a precaution, and then a way to keep from Vulpesen from following her and keep him from trying to find where she went, looking at Daeda as he gave her a look, knowing he had heard her thoughts. Daeda would have to stay with her though, and that was perhaps the thing that would be the key to it. 'Daeda... i am going to trust you with something vital once we are gone... dont tell Ace.'

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I nodded and continued to rest against her. "Very well. Just remember that strength comes with the pack. Thus why we Ashlan's live in a community. Alone, we are week. But bonded or packed, we can do so much more." Casting my gaze to Daeda, I then shared a few words with the younger Ashlan. I figured there was a chance he would simply tell her, in fact I would likely do the same in his position, yet I spoke all the same. "Thank you for speaking for me, yet you must remember that the choices you make, may affect the pack, both your new home and your old are taken by the roads you allow yourself and your companion to walk."

Alexandra Feanor

The ashlan would merely nod to ace before glancing at Alexandra, letting only part of the message that would help her make her choice go over. He wasn't being secretive, only doing what was best for all that were here, emphasizing the importance of allies and a pack. Alexandra in turn looked at Ace and then Daeda and laughed to herself, though the reason didn't even come to Daeda as he looked at her confused, even more so when she said nothing about why she laughed. "Hey Ace, how come you dont sleep at the same time as Fox face anyways, i mean i know you prefer not to but why?"

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I nodded my thanks to the younger wolf and turned back to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] as she asked her question. "As a jedi, and now a sith, Vulpesen has made a great many enemies. He has bounties from people he doesn't even know and his worst is a self proclaimed assassin. We ashlans find different ways to thank our bond mates when we turn out as lucky as myself and Daeda. My way of thanking Vulpesen is protecting him and serving as his guard. When he sleeps, I stay up so that none come near him without my permission."

Alexandra Feanor

"So uh, how come you are here... well rather, how come you are sitting here now?" She smiled at the small fact that his words did not match what his current actions were. "I dont mean to say that i dont like your company, it is quite the opposite of that but it does seem a bit.... weird that you say that and you came out here to talk to me and then settled in to watch the stars... unless a bit of Vulpesen has rubbed off on you and now you are as protective as me as he is." She paused as the joke became serious and she continued with a singular question. "What did you mean he values me as close as a bond mate?"

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I shrugged, or at least gave as much of one as I could. Being with Vulpesen did make a few human mannerisms rub off on me over the years. Still, that wasn't the true reason for my leaving. "In this dome, nothing can harm him without first waking up my brothers. As for as close as a bond mate, that is for him to say and while he does enjoy improvisations, he currently has a schedule for all things. His theatrics can be a bit annoying, but I must say that your question ranks rather high on his priorities."

Alexandra Feanor

"My Question, do you mean he has been contemplating the very issue i had presented to you on what he thinks of me. Well i dont mean issue but you understand what im trying to ask... do you think if i asked him an answer would come or would he not be able to answer as he hasn't quite figured it out himself?" She looked at the wolf intently now, curious and interested in what the wolf had to say and what answers would come from him in the end.

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom