Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Maleva

D

rd9A4ic.png

itTWHRn.jpg

OBJECTIVE III- DEFEND
Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan

Darth Maleva was no stranger to biding time. For an Anzat, the months of waiting were nothing. She had played the game before- wait in the shadows, muster strength, strike when the fruit on the vine ripened. Garnering support for the siege of Brosi had been a tougher endeavor. The warlords were mighty, but few, and each as headstrong as one might think a Sith. They vyed for power, and with little to offer but a promise, Maleva struggled to secure the forces needed to take the mining planet.

Thus, when Maleva had searched the web of destiny for those who could offer aid, a particularly sticky strand drew her attention. The Brotherhood of The Maw- a heathen cult, lesser known, but vicious in their own right. The Sorceress ventured west in hopes of cutting a deal- but instead found something much more interesting. A cosmos waited in the chaos, a beautiful ode to the code she followed. She had agreed to watch the testing of the super weapon, not only for her own entertainment, but for the Brotherhood's ego, as well. If they could do as they claimed, it was best to stay on their good side.

Maleva stood in the viewing port, looking down at Csilla in disdain. A planet that had knew pain, and struggled to recover from such. Suffering, only to end in permanent destruction. Such was the way of the galaxy.

An alarm blared. The anzat looked around, torn away from her quiet musings. Heathens ran by the entry-way. Their comms buzzed, frantic and crisp. Intruders. A smirk crept across her face. No one noticed as she moved to slip away, allowing the force to guide her. If she could aid in the superweapons defense, perhaps the Brotherhood could be reasoned with at a later date- even with their world-ending devices, they were not without their weaknesses. An alliance between two rising powerhouses may very well prove beneficial, and Maleva's actions today would serve as proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

itTWHRn.jpg

NEW JEDI ORDER | GALACTIC ALLIANCE | CSILLA
Yula Perl Yula Perl | Ryv Ryv | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | @NJO
ew TK-818 TK-818
kwzlsmL.png
“Dunno, but I learn well under pressure.”

And that's exactly what worries me, Dagon thought but did not voice. From the little he had come to learn about her, Yula didn't really take well to criticism. He really, really hoped that wasn't the case when it came to operating under pressure.

The starfighter lifted off the ground and darted out into the open space. The transparisteel of their cockpits was immediately lit up in a thousand different colors of death and destruction. Normally, in the cold, dark vacuum of space, the only source of light beyond the stars were the multiple different screens, buttons, and panels inside. Normally, spacefaring was rather...relaxing.

Not today.

And not since ever.

When was the last time Dagon had been for a prolonged period of time away from the frontlines? It felt a lifetime ago.

“If the Sith don’t get us, all this junk sure will.”

"Just try not getting hit by a spice truck this time." he couldn't help but throw the jab even if her handling of the yoke nearly spun his guts into a knot of steel. Whatever her response - it trailed off under the intense pressure at the back of his mind. A familiar presence. A foul presence. The Ren! Wild-eyed, he scanned frantically at the screen before him looking for the phantom hunter, alas - too late. The whole cockpit reverberated from the laser fire finding purchase and the fighter's control was lost to a wild spiral.

"Yula!" Dagon yelled out from the back but didn't continue. Instead, he called on the Force; the empyrean washing over him, despite the lingering presence of his father. His psyche escaped his body into a charge through the ethereal at the Ren. A mentalist's attack over his senses, distort them, skew them, make Dagon and Yula too small of a target to hit again. Just enough, hopefully, for the Zeltron to magically get them to the superweapon.

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: Hold the Line
ALLIES: Open?
ENEMIES: The Mongrel The Mongrel

Faster and faster the Tuk'ata Nobilis went. Charging head long at the top where the objective lay. Round after round was still fired upon them. Switching between the use of a shield to defend against blasters and slugs that would have caused severe or lethal damage to myself or Narma, and the field of stasis in which would be used to slow down rockets and anti-armored weapons. It was fairly taxing on my system to switch between them, but it would have been worse if I relied only upon a singular shield. Drawing closer and closer to the top, something caught my eye. An individual fired something well ahead of my path. Yet nothing seemed to leave its wake. A trajectory that seemed invisible. Something was clearly up. My mind snapped away as a blaster bolt hit the saddle next to my leg. I was loosing focus and let a bolt slip past.

Without another thought, I formed a barrier around myself. A mere second from the top, it clicked. Something else was going to hit us. But there was no time. It was sudden and unexpected. Narma wailed out in pain and tripped over herself. Sending me flying into the trench. Landing hard on the floor, Narma came tumbling after and nearly landed on me. A barrier once more projected in front of me that I brought closer to myself. Trying my best to lessen the impact of her fall.

Soldiers were coming if they hadn't backed up to make it look like an opening. A split second to see blood, and lots of it. I had hit my forehead or crown hard on something. Nothing was imbedded, but I was bleeding. It stung my eyes as the blood slowly slid down my face. It was when I saw Narma's frame that I nearly lost my composure. Her front left limb was badly cut. She had been in mid stride when she hit something. With looking up, I saw a reflection that was too close and hanging mid air. it was a wire. One that was incredibly small to avoid sight.

It had cut into the armor and down to the bone of both of her fore legs, but the left one was massively cut. Enough blood that... No. No thoughts like that. Trying to stand up, I felt lancing pain up my right forearm. I must have landed on it. It wasn't broken out of shape, but clearly broken. I could feel the pain race up my arm. I tried my best to ignore it when I saw soldiers drawing in with weapons. On instinct the force flowed outward of me. An explosion of the force that waved through the entire trench down the length. Sending them flying away from me. Weapons thrown about and bodies thrown as well.

Closing the distance to her, a mere few feet to Narma, I knelt down to her. She was in pain. I could see it in her eyes through the armored bone. Her teeth bared as if she were growling. Yet no sound came from her.

"Hey girl. Its okay. That was my fault. Its okay."

Getting up, she tried to move but yelped. Soldiers voices coming closer, I knew that I would have to defend her. I was not going to leave her here. While every ounce of the trained warrior told me to go after the leadership, to fight for the lives of those who have lost them in this battle, the other side of me. The Jedi, the Farmer boy who cared for his livestock and pets, wanted to stay and tend to her wounds. To help her up and carry her back. Even on my own if I had too. Drawing my saber, The hilt felt cold in my hands. Preparing to fight with every ounce I had to protect my companion.

"Stay here. Don't do anything."

I turned around. Igniting the brilliant blue blade. Illuminating the white trenches in a wash of blue.

For the first time in my life. Since becoming a Jedi, I felt something I was told to never use. told to never fall prey to. I was filled with an emotion that many would fall back on. Powerful as it was, the Jedi should never use it unless in dire situations.

I, was angry.

QSmcOtm.jpg

Allies: Kyrel Ren, Maestus, Lirka Ka Lirka Ka , Khaostra Devoid, UX-0626 UX-0626 , Chimera Chimera
Engaged: Kaleleon Kaleleon
Nearby Foes: Major Bennett Hall, Liza Liza , FN-999, DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran , Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart , Himm'vaun'merek, Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe , Maple Harte Maple Harte , Jabez Melidoru, Liza Liza

The Force-mage was closing fast, his steed moving like lightning as it raced up the snowy hill. The Mongrel's pulse pounded in his ears, louder than the howling arctic wind that whipped around him as he stood at the top of the slope. His grip tightened on his ryyyk blade, and on the cylinder clutched in his other fist, thumb poised above its switch. In that moment, his situation was a microcosm of the Brotherhood's; on the defensive, hopelessly outmatched, facing down impossible odds with nothing but savage cunning and dark faith. He would see the Final Dawn, he swore, or he would die trying.

Elsewhere, the battle was swinging in uncertain directions. The artillery that the Branchlurkers had been sent to disrupt had instead swiveled in its position, and was firing down into the ravine between the ridge and the defenders' trenches. The Mongrel winced as the smell of charred bug flesh, and the piercing screams of the Ts'Kiza, wafted up to him. Those incendiary shells were doing their grim work, melting the snows of Csilla wherever they struck - and driving the Branchlurkers back with their terrible heat. Between the starfighter strafing run and the pounding of the big guns, the warbeasts that had scrambled down the cliffside were finished.

A few of the creatures scuttled back toward Maw lines, panicked by the flames. One slashed and bit through two dozen marauders before its handlers brought it down with their electro-pikes; the rest were blasted from the cliff walls with grenade launchers and PLX missiles as they tried to retreat, to prevent them from wreaking further carnage among their own lines. Unfortunately for the Brotherhood, the NIO had come prepared with the perfect countermeasure to the fire-shy insectoids. The only remaining Branclurkers were those who had been sheltered somewhat by the narrow walls of the crevasse, still closing in on Major Bennett Hall's rangers.

With the end of the crevasse being blocked with a huge barrier of frozen earth by NIO combat engineers, it seemed likely that those Ts'Kiza would never reach the enemy big guns, either; the rangers might be their only victims, provided they didn't bring them down or retreat in time. The attempted flanking maneuver had been thoroughly blunted, FN-999's quick reaction preventing an infiltration of the reserve trench. But there was one benefit for the Brotherhood forces: the artillery near the crevasse had been firing on the flanking force, and not the front lines. That would aid the Maw's primary attack on the front trench, particularly the collapsing far left quadrant.

If the front trench fell, it would be brutal hand to hand combat through the rest of them. That would be worth all of the sacrifices made so far. And with UX-0626 UX-0626 and her deadly forces supporting them with sniper fire, picking off the NIO troops poised to dislodge them from the ridge, The Mongrel and his men might just be able to avoid being slaughtered despite their initial plan's failure.

As Vorn-Stuga filled the skies with dark wingbeats and the Kainate's crimson-armored troopers marched below, poised to hit the trench line, The Mongrel braced himself, taking a deep breath. He could see that he would have to finish this battle as quickly as possible; down the hill, Maple Harte Maple Harte was single-handedly wreaking havoc on the Brotherhood's Knyghts and scout walkers, cutting through dozens of the Maw's elite. If she reached him at the same time as the charging Jedi, or even soon after, the two Force-wizards would crush him like a bug. He could only hope that the trap he'd set would halt his foe's deadly charge.

The results exceeded his wildest hopes.

Tripped by the monofilament wire, Kaleleon Kaleleon and his beast flew headlong into the trench. Although the creature did not wail or roar, showing discipline beyond most marauders, it looked as though it had been badly hurt. With any luck, it was out of the fight. Now, The Mongrel knew, he had to follow up his success. If the Jedi regained his momentum, facing him on remotely even footing, the marauder didn't stand a moment's chance. Rushing forward, he dropped into the trench, pointing his ryyyk blade at Kaleleon. He could see the Jedi, his blue laser-sword casting an eerie glow over the churned snow and mud, standing protectively over his felled mount.

"You're lucky it didn't take the beast's legs clean off," The Mongrel hissed, pointing his blade at his foe. "Once I've taken your head, I'll finish the job." He pushed his gas mask fully over his nose and mouth, then reached back into his satchel. When his hand came back out, it held a long, thin cylinder, much of its surface covered in a mesh grille. When he pushed the button, a cloud of grey-green mist rushed out, rapidly beginning to fill the trench. It was stun gas, his own clever mix, designed to slow the reactions of anyone who breathed it in... or even knock them out, if they inhaled enough of it. Maybe it would dull the Jedi's skill enough for him to survive.

With the gas-spewing grenade in one hand and his sword in the other, The Mongrel advanced, preparing to guard against the Jedi's first swing. "Come on, Azure-Blade," he barked out. "Come on and die. This world's Final Dawn is here!"

Last edited:
Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim

7inncsR.jpg

Objective : Engage diplomatic talks with the Chiss Ascendancy
Tags : Enlil Enlil ; Kanto Kanto
vDVBrQ1.png
The tone was bitter, the arguments were caustic. Julius knew the feeling that echoed in the room. The Mid-Commander was nervous and impatient. He wanted to fight yet feared the defeat to come. The vision of Csilla defended by something else than Chiss was a particular feeling, not much to the liking of Kanto. In another world, these Sith would have been routed with ease, the barbarians crushed effortlessely. But, there was the point : the Chiss could not defend themselves from the Maw and its dark allies.

The Vizier was calm in comparison, spoke with assurance and explained how and why the imperials would win the battle. The Sith were known, their tactics, familiar, and they were outnumbered. If he had no military experience, Julius would have thought the battle was won or almost. He knew, however, this was not the case. The fight would be long and bloody, and would give the Anaxsi many occasions to shine.

Such was not the concern of the diplomat. He had to continue his campaign and eventually broker a treaty with the Ascendancy. He did not understand fully why the Vizier was present, but he assumed it was to watch and report to the Imperator what had been discussed. Whatever he was doing here, it would not matter. The old Anaxsi unveiled his new battle plan to engage the negotiations, much smoothly, he hoped, than at the Redoubt.
addkebt.png
With a discrete gesture, Julius cleared his throat then unfolded a small piece of paper he read quickly before folding it again. He then spoke up.

"Alright, Mid-Commander. I have got the chance to meet young Lieutenant Thale at the Redoubt, and I had pleasure to discuss with him about many philosophical matters that helped me understand the proud and fascinating species you are. Forgive the digression, but this meeting of sorts has helped me to refine the proposal the New Imperial Order which I embody for the duration of these negotiations, has to make to the Chiss Ascendancy.

The Imperial Diplomatic Corps has worked hard on the second version of the proposal we have to make, but the general idea has not changed. We would like to establish solid relationships between the New Imperial Order and the Chiss Ascendancy. From equal to equal. We, as a state, believe there is much we have in common, and much more that can enrich the other. Your technology, your education system, your culture, are but mere examples of subjects we admire. On the other hand, we would like to share with you what makes us strong : our ability to organise vast spaces, to wage immense wars, and to unify various people and races under one banner.

There are many ways in which we could enrich each state from the other's culture, much like it happened under the Empire of the Hand, but the one we would like to begin with is exchanging an ambassy with you, sent here to learn from your culture and way of life. If the operation goes well, we could upscale the process, and maybe reach the long-term objective of merging into one, richer culture, where each species and state has a strong identity and is ready to teach its strengths to the others."

Last edited:

1st Dunwall Irregulars (The Devils of Dunwall)

QSmcOtm.jpg

Tags: DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Enedina Tal Enedina Tal FN-999 Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Major Bennett Hall

Personal loadout: a DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, a vibroknife, and a pair of brass knuckles.

Engaging: The Mongrel The Mongrel Lirka Ka Lirka Ka UX-0626 UX-0626 Chimera Chimera

uCT7JTr.png

Part One: When Duty Calls

Dunwall: 2 weeks prior​

There was a ruckus among the patrons of the small, shady bar that was tucked away in the countryside outside of Dunwall. To the uninitiated, it might have seemed like your average busy night at a place of less than reputable name. To those who were in the know, it was a celebration of a recent DI victory against the Sith. They had managed a small ambush on a movement of troops transporting a Sith loyalist politician. The DI were able to take them by surprise, confiscating a descent amount of arms and leaving none alive. They had since scattered, only to eventually regroup back at the bar. Tyrell was partaking in the celebration, but only just. He wasn't one to shy away from the bottle, but he felt the need to keep his wits sharp. There was no telling when the Sith would try to retaliate, and he wanted to be ready. Nevertheless, he wouldn't deny the lads this moment of victory.

As he sat in the corner with a glass of whiskey, he was approached by a masked man. He didn't know the man's name, or at least, he didn't think so. Tyrell only knew the man as Zed. Zed was their contact with the NIO, and had preferred to keep his identity a secret. In the end, Tyrell didn't care to know the man's real name. His intel was good, and that's all that mattered to the DI's zealous leader. The man sat across from him, remaining silent as he did so.

"An' why would ya be gracin' me wit ya presence on this night, eh?"

Zed took a moment to look around to the bar before speaking.

"We would like to congratulate you and yours for your recent success. You have continued to be a valuable asset to the cause."

Tyrell leaned back, a look of annoyance resting on his face.

"Look, you an' I both know that you ain't 'ere to give me the 'ol pat on the back. So lets cut the chite an' get to it."

"We have received reports of an imminent attack against the Chiss. the NIO have made the decision to aid them in the defense of their homeworld. We need you and yours to accompany the defense force and bolster their numbers."

Tyrell suddenly slammed his glass on the table, shattering it instantly. He leaned in toward Zed, annoyance having transformed to anger.

"Zed, you an' I both know you ain't tellin' all. Ya wouldn't be asking me an' the lads to join the lines if something weren't lookin' grim. Now, I'm gonna ask ya one last time... cut the chite an' get to it."

Zed simply nodded in response, leaning in to avoid any unwanted listeners tuning in to the conversation.

"This is a big one, Lockhart. Really big. There's a barbaric group of marauders, calling themselves the Brotherhood of the Maw. We aren't sure how... but somehow... they've gotten their hands on a superweapon. They're looking to blow up the planet, Lockhart. The whole fethin' thing."

Tyrell grew silent as the man spoke. The galaxy had seen its fair share of superweapons through the years, but it wasn't something you generally found yourself at odds with. Tyrell grew up hearing stories about weapons that could destroy planets, but he always wrote them off as exactly that... stories. But now... even as crazy as it sounded, he knew that Zed wasn't lying. Tyrell took a minute to readjust his cuff link and wipe the blood from his hand.

"I see. So, what yer sayin' is, this 'ole situation is so fethin' bad, you even need to be callin' us to fight. Right, well, I suppose the lads an' I will 'ave to see it done. You know 'ow to send me the details. We can be ready in the mornin'."

As Zed left, Tyrell pondered how he was going to tell the lads. They hadn't been in a real firefight, not like this. Then again, he knew that they would still go where needed. Regardless, Tyrell decided he'd allow the festivities to continue. They deserved this one last calm before the storm...

uCT7JTr.png

Part Two: The First Wave

I'm Shipping Up To Boston

The explosions rang in the sky above the battlefield in a brilliant display of power and destruction. Tyrell had heard stories of ol' Barran and his Blue-Hearts. They were legends among the Galidraani movement, and Tyrell could see why. The sky lit up with a series of bright, exploding colors, raining hellfire down on the enemy. The artillery did its job, that's to be sure, but the hordes of darkness seemed to be countless in number. As they finally got within range of the DI, Tyrell took a moment to call out to his men.

"'Ere they come, lads! Light 'em up!"

Tyrell followed his words up with a quick shot to one of the nearest enemies, blasting him right in the head with a shot from his blaster. The first shot was immediately followed by a hail of gunfire from his men. The lads, though not true soldiers, were still great shots. Many of them had grown up hunting, and knew the importance of leading their targets and making their shots count. Enemy after enemy began to fall to their blasterfire, and they refused to let up.

As they continued their barrage of blaster bolts, the young man Tyrell had consoled earlier came running to his side.

"Sir, we just got word on comms, looks like we have climbers on the crevice. Requests have come in for more bodies to help with a dig to prevent further movement."

"Right, you tell some o' the lads in back to get over there an' start diggin'. Whatever they can spare. The rest are to remain in position an' cover Tal's daughter. You tell 'em to keep 'er alive at all costs. An' get me a line to Barran."

As the young man turned to move to the second trench, Tyrell grabbed him by the arm.

"You got a name, lad?"

"Thatch, sir. Arryn Thatch."

"Yer a good lad, Arryn Thatch. Keep yer 'ead down, an' I'll be seein' you soon."

He gave him a pat on the shoulder, and young Thatch went running. Tyrell turned back to the fight at hand, bringing another enemy soldier down with a quick shot to the neck. He was about to fire another round when he heard a loud rumbling in the direction of the ridge. He could feel a knot in the pit of his stomach.

"Oh for feth's sake, what's 'appenin' now?"

uCT7JTr.png

Right on que. However, surprisingly, the first soldier, was one who wore a mask. A hidden face in the reddened snow. Holding a blade, one that could easily leave nasty wounds upon its victim. Speaking ill of Narma, saying she was lucky that her legs were just badly injured. Not completely gone. But continued to state that after my head was removed from its body, that Narma would follow. The Anger I could feel within me, only grew hotter with the threat of her life. That threat he made, was met with the retrieval of a cylinder. Once popped, it began to fill the trench with smoke. A scent that came to me rather quickly. I had no need to close my eyes to focus. Instead, the deadpan gaze stayed fixated on the man. One of the skills I thought was stupid when first learning, but now knew was beneficial for situations such as this.

Breath Control. A skill that can be used in many applications of combat. However, the most notable, was the act of preventing the body from succumbing to a lack of oxygen, or toxic fumes. It took nothing to hold this. Master Romi had taught me of this skill. Not specifically for this situation, but controlling ones breathing, allows one to have a fine attunement of their body and its functions. It forced people to use less oxygen to perform incredible feats of endurance. Almost proudly, I closed the distance to this Warrior of the Maw. Proclaiming me Azure-Blade.

Keeping all the focus strong in my mind. I left any doubts I had behind me. This is no game. I can't restart or stop time. This is my destiny. All of this that the Maw has built will crumble.

Standing proudly in the face of this man who sought to bring and take everything away from me, I would make sure he would survive to be a witness to all that I have done. He hasn't seen the best of me yet. Knowing that I can't look back, fuels this flame within me. This is the path that I have dreamed of. To stand in the face of all evils in the galaxy. Knowing all of this was because one person told me that I could if I tried.

"You will soon be asking for Forgiveness."

At the last word uttered, my entire body lanced out at him. Closing the distance with all the speed I could muster. Swinging wide and hard from his collar to his hip, and back across the chest. with a final heavy over head swing.

itTWHRn.jpg

Darth Maleva

The boarding torpedo smashed against the hull of the Mercy, with its field disruptor bypassing the defensive shield. Immediately, Natalie put the mag clamps and plasma mining laser to work to bore a hole into the superweapon. Ere, her comrades could try to get out, she gave them a quick signal. The impact had also triggered the torpedo's fragmentation panels.

Boom. Amidst an explosion of blast and smoke, the screams of a few unlucky guards filled the air. "Told you," Natalie said a bit smugly.
"Let's roll. Stay sharp," Elpsis ordered grimly, climbing out. They had managed to get aboard despite the pandaemonium in space, but doubtless manifold foes, Maw and otherwise, lurked aboard the mini death star. But then it was not the first time she'd boarded a superweapon controlled by dark side lunatics.

Regardless, the team made its way out. There was no convenient terminal nearby, but Natalie managed to slice the datapad of a dead guard. The map on it gave them a rudimentary idea of where they were. It was not long before Shikoba spoke quietly. "Foes. Many. Their song is repulsive."
"Good," Rhea responded fiercely.

Opposition was not long in coming as they moved down a corridor. These were not typical Sith or Imperial stormtroopers, but fanatical zealots and barbarians spawned by the Unknown Regions. They carried an assortment of armaments, ranging from blasters to vibro-weapons, alchemised blades and so on. Their charge was heralded with savage, blood-curdling war cries. Some of the fighters bore strange runes on their armour that were presumably of spiritual significance. A warrior clad in black and wearing a skull-shaped mask that was - hopefully - not an actual skull, though with zealots one could never be sure, led them. In his gauntlet-covered hands he held a blood-red crossguard lightsabre. "For the Dark Gods!" he roared.

Then there was a whirr of mechanised pellet chambers, as Natalie fired off a burst of high-velocity pellets from her revolver. The dark wizard tried to block, moving his blade in the fluid motions of an expert duellist. Unfortunately, the pellets were, as mentioned, propelled at high-velocity. A cry of pain echoed, as he was struck by projectiles moving so fast they pierced clean through his armour.

He hit the ground, and battle was joined. A barrage of blaster bolts tore through the air and fanatics charged into the fray. While Diona slowed foes with paralysing energy, Nyssa met them on their terms, advancing forward to skewer a dark warrior with her lightsabre. Lifting his dead body with her hand, she hurled him at one of his comrades. Heedless of danger, she cut through the fray. A cut to the shoulder caused a savage war cry to emit from her. Grappling her foe, she flung him against a wall. There was a sickening crunch and sparks flew when she drove her blade through his mask.

But more foes were coming, aiming to encircle them. Premonition screamed inside the pyromancer's mind. "Move! Partuz, Rancor, Mynock, keep our rear safe," Elpsis called out, using Shikoba's call sign. A blast of Force lightning caused her to reel in pain, but some of it was absorbed by her alchemised cyber-arm. A shot from her hard-sound gun hit the offending warrior with the force of a thunderclap.

Then he was ignited by flame. The burst of flame and blinding light became a small inferno, sweeping through zealots and cooking them. With a shout, Rhea somersaulted through the air to land behind attackers. Flames singed her armour, but her Force Imbued Blade carved through the backs of surprised fanatics and lightning shrieked from her hand. Nyssa and Elpsis followed up from the front, ascending over dead warriors. A grenade sailed past her and Elpsis wrapped a shield around them. She felt the sharp stab of shrapnel driving into her flesh, but she pressed on, firing and burning. Nyssa, meanwhile, used her considerable strength and bladework, forcing her way through like a battering ram.

To cover their rear area, Shikoba, who had been staying in the background and fired her bowcaster, whispered an incantation. A look of intense concentration was written over her face. Despite the violence around her, she remained, even when a blaster bolt missed her by a hair. Diona covered her, firing bursts with her bolter. The Force guided her to a soldier preparing a grenade. Reacting quickly, she willed it to wrap a bubble around him and his nearest comrades. Sweat dripped down her face, but the grenade bounced back on him, tearing him and his comrades apart. Diona grunted when a blaster bolt struck her torso. Much of it was absorbed by her armour's shields, but she felt a searing burn.

With the former Jedi absorbing the brunt of enemy fire, Shikoba made a gesture with her hand, and metal spikes rose from the ground. Earth was her domain, and so was metal. None of them were very large, but they sliced through warriors unlucky enough to be caught in their midst. It also cut off this route. As the mob flailed about, Natalie laid down a barrage of fire and flung a grenade into the fray. Smoke rose into the air, and the team used the enemy's temporary disarray to rally and push further into the station.

Last edited:
pk3TD63.jpg

Galidraani Free state
Allies: DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart @Aerarri Tithe FN-999
Enemies: Chimera Chimera The Mongrel The Mongrel
Y2J8nv0.png

The maw seemed like something conjured out of a bedside story designed to scare misbehaving children to sleep or some evil concocted for a holonet novella. And yet, they were all too genuine and heading her way at a brutally fast, enveloping pace. They carried all the hallmarks of an untrained horde more akin to a swarm of ants than an actual army that as much she could say even when comparing the Siths battered and bruised forces to this incoming swarm. Despite the horrific losses they took fighting the Imperial and Galidraani forces, the Sith legions at least carried a decorum of training and discipline; they were, after all, just men beneath their armour and were prone to surrender and other normal behaviour that marked a soldier. Enedina somehow doubted that this rabble of crackheads would surrender much less to show any initiative beyond Imperial bad me destroy tank. She had to admit, that mindless aptitude for violence and terror unnerved her more than any moron Sith with a cape and oversized ego complex.

And so they came in the thousands, hordes of mongrel crazies armed with all manners of weaponry and attire more akin to something out of the stone age. Imperial fire dropped many and sent them packing to whatever hell in the afterlife awaited them; they still kept surging forward like a mindless mass of bodies. Not stopping even for their wounded who lay in droves across the frigid arctic wastelands, she'd drop one of them and send them screaming to the floor, and none of his friends would pick them up, instead just carrying on towards where Enedina and Tyrell were.

"'Ere they come, lads! Light 'em up!"- Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart

The human wave crashed hard into the Galidraani defences, a vicious swarm that cut through Galidraani's with reckless savagery, which was answered in turn by Galidraani bayonets and blaster fire. Her people had built a long cultural tradition in the armed forces around the art of hand to hand, with bayonet training being extensively taught well after such tactics mainly were obsolete in the current age. The first of many made a beeline for her with malicious intent, and a club raised high, and she ducked under the raiders club swing, the top of his club missing the top of her head by an inch. Enedina answered in turn and smashed the back of her rifle into the scumbags face, shattering teeth and bone and sending him crumpling against the side of the trench before finishing him with a blaster round to the head. Another soon appeared,

The man battered her rifle aside and smashed at her with the rifle in his left hand. Enedina raised her rifle to block. The impact jarred the gun momentarily, she felt the wood stock go before it shattered. Wood chips and splinters scattering her hair, face and eyes. She backpedalled, allowing the remainder of her rifle to drop from her gloved hands. Enedina felt oddly exposed as the ruined rifle fell to the floor. Gritting her teeth, she yanked her combat issued knife from her belt, taking comfort from the feeling of having some form of a weapon in front of her. Her opponent was ugly, sinfully so. A bald shambling drug-riddled man with a jutting belly and scarred shoulders. His face was hideous, a creased piece of flesh with old scars crisscrossed almost everywhere there was a spare piece of skin. The man's left ear was all but gone, nearly as it if had been torn off, leaving nothing but a hole in the head. Anticipating the move, Enedina threw herself to the right, avoiding the rifle butt hit as her knife flew through the air and buried itself deep in the beast's leg. She felt her knife smash into the unarmoured flesh just behind the man's knee and then carry on through as though the obstruction was not even there. In one fleeting moment, this man-mountain was reduced to a wounded mewling animal on the floor, clutching at his knee in abject agony as he moved to grab some form of a weapon. Picking up a discorded sharpened entrenchment shovel, Enedinas second blow struck the man's head clean from his shoulders. The Tal girl fought her way savagely through the masses of hand to hand combat, smashing and hacking her way through with her shovel, which quickly turned a deep, bright shade of red from its original dull grey colour as it separated limbs from bodies and cracked skulls and bones.

CSAPLAR, CSILLA
EXPANSIONARY DEFENSE FORCE HEADQUARTERS
COMBAT INFORMATION CENTER (CIC) AUREK

Radio chatter was hectic, yet it held about it a certain aura of calm and confidence. Though the threat posed by the Maw was the greatest the Chiss had scene in recent memory, the coalition which had assembled to defeat it gave great reason to believe that Csilla would stand. As the New Imperial officials spoke, Irizi'ro'kanto pushed their words to the background as the audio feed from the orbital display was beckoning for his attention.

"CSD Altagak, Irizi'ro'kanto.", he identified himself. Though this was a military operation and he was carrying out military functions, he lacked the proper seniority to authoritatively speak for the Defense Hierarchy. However, as a ranking member of the Second Ruling Family, his social rank carried much greater weight, and in this trying time, he was confident that he would not be questioned. His name might not mean much to outsiders, but to Chiss, they would recognize the name of his house. "You are cleared to engage. Godspeed."

Irizi'ro'kanto did not ignore the words of assurance offered by the NIO's Grand Vizier. Despite his urge to the contrary, hearing of the NIO's deployments did offer some small comfort. Such comfort was vanquished by the words that followed, as the NIO officials revealed their true intentions. The Grand Vizier had been more collegial in expressing the New Imperials' desire for a close relationship with the Ascendancy, whereas the treacherous diplomat from the Redoubt offered further clarity as to what kind of relationship they had wanted.

"Captain Thale.", he corrected nonchalantly. He did not speak further on the topic than that. Chiss culture was already a complex topic to foreigners, and he did not presume to offer further room for confusion through an offhand lesson on the Chiss sociopolitical realm.

"Gentleman, I do not wish to appear ungrateful for the New Imperial Order's efforts in repelling this threat from our doorstep.", he spoke plainly, his red eyes flickering over the holographic display before him. "The threat posed to Csilla is not limited to Chiss Space. It is for that reason so many nations have rallied to our aid today."

The Anaxsi diplomat's proposal infuriated him. To take advantage of such a moment of weakness lack moral justification - but it made sense strategically, and Irizi'ro'kanto would likely have done the same had the positions been reversed.

"I will be honest.", he started, his tone as nondescript as before. "What you speak of is not a relation of equals; it is annexation, assimilation even. It is unacceptable."

"You cross our borders with warships and thrust your military upon our sovereign lands. You claim to seek friendship as your people spill Chiss blood on Chiss land. You press the attack before your offer of 'diplomacy' is allowed to reach the ears of those with the authority to speak on it."

Turning from the holodisplays, he placed his hands behind his back, shifting the gaze of his red eyes between the New Imperial officials.

"At every juncture, the New Imperial Order has acted in bad faith and treated the Chiss with disrespect, if not outright contempt. So tell me, why should the Ascendancy give any credence to a relationship of any sort with the New Imperial Order?"

QSmcOtm.jpg

Allies: Kyrel Ren, Maestus, Lirka Ka Lirka Ka , Khaostra Devoid, UX-0626 UX-0626 , Chimera Chimera
Engaged: Kaleleon Kaleleon
Nearby Foes: Major Bennett Hall, Liza Liza , FN-999, DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran , Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart , Himm'vaun'merek, Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe , Maple Harte Maple Harte , Jabez Melidoru, Liza Liza

It wasn't working. Although the gas pumped out of the grenade at a frenetic pace, rapidly filling the trench and even spilling over its edges, the Jedi didn't seem slowed in the slightest. Kaleleon Kaleleon advanced through the clammy haze, his bright blue blade throwing off strange, twisting shadows as its radiance shone amid the smoke. It took The Mongrel a moment to realize what was happening: the saber-wielder wasn't breathing... but he wasn't exactly holding his breath, either. He walked, wielded, even spoke, but no gas entered his lungs. Somehow, though his chest never rose or fell, oxygen must still be circulating through his body.

The Mongrel could not have understood the specifics of the art of Breath Control, how the Force could stretch out trace oxygen in Kaleleon's system to sustain him so long as he maintained his concentration. The marauder did not even try. He merely accepted that this was another facet of the strange magic these mage-knights wielded, and abandoned gas attacks as a potential countermeasure. A flicker of uncertainty crossed his face, breaking through his mask of zealotry and bravado. He was running short on tactics that did work on Jedi, and now he was up close and personal with a well-trained warrior monk and his plasma blade.

But no matter what, he would beg no one's forgiveness.

And just like that, the real duel began. No more trying to slow the Jedi down with tricks, traps, and allied fire. No more banter and bluster. Just the two of them and their chosen weapons. Kaleleon was fast, almost faster than The Mongrel could track. The opening salvo came in triplicate, and the marauder scrambled to keep up. A downward cut across the torso; he got his ryyyk blade into place just in time, though the force of the Jedi's blow pushed it down and barely gave him time to scramble back. An upward cut, also across his torso, to complete the "x"; his blade lashed out to intercept again, but slower this time. A little too slow, and it cost him.

The very tip of the lightsaber drew a molten line across The Mongrel's armored chest plate as he scrambled back, his parrying blade forced so high by the force of his opponent's blow that it nearly flew from his hands. The marauder hissed as a drop of liquid metal thrown from his own damaged defenses splattered against his leatheris leg armor, so hot as to be painful even through the thick padding. Painful... and distracting. He almost missed the third strike, a downward, overhead blow that could have split him in two. He raised the ryyyk blade in a desperate, last-minute block, dropping the ineffectual gas grenade to brace the dull side of the blade with his off-hand.

This time, though, he'd pushed his equipment too far.

The ryyyk blade he'd taken from the wookiee mercenary he'd slain on Batuu was a powerful weapon, handcrafted and perfectly balanced... at least for someone with a wookiee's strength. It was fifteen kilograms of finely-honed folded durasteel, its cutting edge nearly as sharp as the monofilament wire lining the top of the trench. The Mongrel had added to that by applying a spray coating of trace cortosis, slightly dulling that deadly edge but strengthening the sword to withstand the terrible heat of a plasma blade. But it had been only that: a spray coating. It was no substitute for one of the cortosis-alloy weapons of old, from the days of Revan's Jedi-hunters or the Empire's Inquisitorius.

It was, in the end, no equal to the legendary lightsaber.

In his parry, The Mongrel had tried to angle his blade so that the lightsaber would slide downward along its edge, away from his head and torso. It almost did. But the sword, already heated by repeated saber blows, finally gave way beneath Kaleleon's third strike. The Mongrel's eyes widened in that instant, watching the azure blade push through his weapon. The moments of resistance it still provided, turning red, then orange, then white, gave him scant seconds to twist away. He remembered, in a flash of insight, that the Jedi had been favoring his right arm; it must have been injured when he fell into the trench. So The Mongrel twisted left, to the Jedi's right.

It was still barely enough. The searing blade came down at him as the marauder threw himself into an all-out dodge, and its heat skirted the side of his head. He hissed in agony as he felt his right ear melt, the flesh fusing to the skin of his head as the very edge of the plasma blade caught it. The Mongrel slammed into the wall of the trench and scrambled back, holding the remaining half of his ryyyk blade out in front of him in a desperate guard. The situation was bad. Even injured, the Jedi was a far more skilled combatant than he was. Unless he somehow recovered his momentum and retook the offense, the marauder was going to die.

What could he do? Projectiles and grenades would be thrown back at him. Blaster bolts would be blocked. Gas had no effect. Another round of melee dueling would be the end of him. The Mongrel's mind whirled... and settled upon a crazed idea. One handed, he reached into his satchel and pulled out the monofilament launcher he'd used to set up the wire trap. He knew the Jedi would be too wary to run into the wire again... but the magnetized tip and electronic spool might have another use. Taking careful aim, The Mongrel fired the launcher, but not at the trench or the Jedi himself. Instead, he fired the strong but tiny thread at Kaleleon's lightsaber.

If he could strike the saber, the magnetic tip would latch onto the weapon's metal hilt. Then he could retract the wire, hopefully yanking the lightsaber out of the Jedi's hands. If that failed, The Mongrel would just have to try to defend himself for one more exchange of blade strikes while he tried desperately to think of something else...

Talon Kyber

T
"Shields holding at eighty percent!"

"Continue firing at your discretion, Mister Pharos."

Kyber continued to brood over the evolving battlefield from his shipwreck throne. Already a few of the more cowardly captains pledged to his flag had tried to cut and run. One even managed to make it into hyperspace before the Acheron could turn her guns on the fleeing traitors. It was no matter. They would be dealt with later if somehow they made it through the gauntlet of interdiction fields no doubt already casting Csilla in shadow.

"New heading."

"Captain..." the tof quartermaster hesitated, "This is an attack vector."

"Yes it is, Mister Pharos."

"On the First Order dreadnought."

"Is there a problem?"

His eyes burned like supernovas and even the ruthless quartermaster wilted before Black Kyber's unflinching gaze. He signaled six of the most heavily armored bulk cruisers under his command to form a vanguard. None dared to defy him especially when he outlined the rest of his plan. It must have seemed like the behavior of an idiot. Rushing headlong into the guns of a warship more than ten times their size plus escort. Deflector shields flickered as they began to fail.

A stream of escape craft flooded from the most damaged cruisers. Shortly after the first reactor exploded, rigged to self destruct as close as possible to the First Order's battle lines. Each explosion was just as brilliant as the last, scattering debris and creating plumes of heat which distorted accurate sensor readings of the immediate surroundings. Behind the last of these fire ships the Acheron and its escort charged, angling off to port as it raked the destroyer wedge with turbolaser fire and assault concussion missiles.

Squadrons of Marauder corvettes flanked by Interceptor frigates descended upon the First Order's escort flotilla seeking to ravage the light support ships as badly as possible before the Imperials could organize a counter-offensive.

Maw: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick CETCOM CETCOM
Chiss: Roudac Gannan Roudac Gannan Teica Giraan Teica Giraan Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva Commodore Curtis Rheardon Commodore Curtis Rheardon

Last edited by a moderator:
R9B94BI.png

Julius Haskler Julius Haskler | Kanto Kanto | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar (tagged for relevance, not necessarily direct contact)

N5cG5gd.png

It was not without annoyance that he addressed these issues. Enlil had advised Tavlar that an incursion into Chiss space was foolish, and that violence would only make them less receptive to the prospect of inclusion within the Empire. To state now that Irizi'ro'kanto spoke false would truly be a statement made in error. Diplomacy of any kind was a formality where war already was already manifest.

Indeed, sending a liaison to smooth over the harshness and make promises was an insult to their intelligence. So, Tavlar commanded him. Then you go. Don't tell me how you would do it. Show me.

"Haskler." Enlil held up a hand and stepped forward to intervene before the Imperial Diplomat had the opportunity to address those words. Apologetics at this point would further inflame the situation. Reason and logic were the only recourse.

"You are correct," the King spoke succinctly. "The Redoubt incursion was a blatant means of assimilating the system into Imperial rule. It flies in the face of diplomatic relations, and preemptively broke trust with the Ascendancy. On this foundation, nothing can be built that would benefit either of our interests."

Honesty and amendment were the only path forward toward Tavlar's goals. To befriend the Chiss, he had to show them respect. Courtesy. Prudence. All of the things that, if they had the upper hand, they would show. In defeat, grace, and in victory, humility.

"The New Imperial Order's interests at Csilla are secondary at this time." The Grand Vizier turned a sideways glance toward Haskler. "Because failure here could very well mean there is no Csilla to interest us. For now, let us enact a more realistic, pragmatic style of diplomacy."

He turned to fully face Kanto. "It is the Sovereign Imperator's wish that the Ascendancy and the Imperium coordinate their efforts in this undertaking. If the Ruling Houses will allow it, I ask on behalf of Irveric Tavlar that you unite with our forces in the strategic defense of Csilla. I have authorization to share Imperial IFFs with you and unfettered access to our defensive channels."

He folded both hands behind his back.

"Upon our victory here, it is my hope that we will have earned your trust.

"They never learn" The High Regent smirked. He watched with folded hands as the battle field before him expanded in size, seemingly against the forces of the Brotherhood. There were minor discrepancies to consider here, primary among these the appearance of several dreadnoughts belonging to the galactic powers of the galaxy. All shone in majesty, yet none could compare to the pure strength and power which radiated from Mercy. "Is the Taskmaster engaging the primary enemy combatant"

The Admiral shook his head. A sigh."Instruct Overseer Pryce to handle the primary Carrier Division of the First Impe-" No, no he would not dignify the traitors of the Imperial Bloc in such a way. "Of the First Order fleet. Have our reinforcements flank the enemy and scare the good Chancellor" A pause. "And will someone deal with that insufferable Corvette Line!"

"Yes, My Lord" The Admiral was quick to relay the orders to his subordinates, moving with the utmost precision and accuracy as the situation demanded of him.

In fire, the galaxy would be forged. Peace. Security. Order.

He was close to achieving his dream.

Last edited:
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

ChVAW7n.png

itTWHRn.jpg

Tags: Yula Perl Yula Perl | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze [this guy punches babies]

The Vornskr hit it’s mark, the Knight of Ren smiled under the veil of his mask as he lined up his targeting array and crosshairs, looking to get a lock on their vessel. His gloved hand gripped the controls tightly, finger resting on the trigger ready to unleash the missile payload. Sinh focused, slowed his breathing in preparation for the shot.

Then it came.

The psychic attack thrashed at him violently knocking him off course as the vessel veered off and fired into the void. The Knight of Ren seethed angrily as he struggled to regain control over the vessel and attempt to fend off the mental assailant. He grit his teeth, tightened his iron grip further, and leaned forward as the stealth transport leveled out.

He struggled against the Jedi’s barrage, it distorted his senses, his thinking, his ability to effectively pilot the vessel. The only thing keeping him going was his anger bubbling beneath the surface, sharpening his blurred vision, pushing him forward now more than ever to kill this troublesome Jedi.

The Knight of Ren did what he could to try and gain metaphorical ground in an attempt to catch up to them once more. Fighting the best he could as his psyche was put to the test against his Jedi foe.

The blows landed hard. First strike clearly buffing him back. Barely able to hold the guard against my strength, anger and proper training in warfare. The second one was nearly taking him down. He scrambled to get the guard up. Barely able to do it. The third overhead strike was powerful enough, that it broke whatever kinds of defensive measures the sword had. Cleaving through a portion of it, as the saber made partial contact for a second time. The molten material still glowing on the man.

I knew how painful that kind of damage was. Having been pierced with a saber in his abdomen before, and feeling the constant burning of a saber was searing. But now, to see an enemy face the same pain, filled me with a sense of... accomplishment. Knowing that he was being affected only made me want to go upon the offensive further.

While the over hand bludgeoning blow I had sent went through the blade, it meant all of my weight and power went into the blade piece that broke off. Becoming off balanced and stepping hard into the snow. Having to take a step back to make sure he didn't come after me, I realized we hit either side of the trench. In that time, he had taken aim with a weapon. I had no time to react really. A dart came out and hit home. Piercing through the webbing of my index and thumb. While I did wear
gloves, it protected a majority of my hand. Not all of it. Such as the webbing.

Howling with a pain as he then yanked on the line. Ripping the skin on my hand hard. I did my best to keep a grip, but the multiple injuries to my arm and hand, made it nearly impossible to get a good hold. Instead, I hoped to use this to my advantage. My left hand threw out like a slug. A telekinetic push on my own saber, while connected to the cord. If he wanted the weapon so badly, then he could have it. Only the force, aided by Baslistikinesis, would be sent flying at him as fast as any slug would.

A Jedi was known to always have a weapon of the force. Namely, a Lightsaber. Some carried Force-imbued blades. However, A Jedi was never defenseless. Many times I have lost my saber. Either literally losing it in a fight, dropping it due to complications, or in this case, being taken from me. Because of this, I was taught many things that would help me should it happen again. Now, it will come to full fruition.

The saber acted as a distraction. Being thrown at the mongrel of a man, would be the perfect cover for what I needed. Closing the distance. Left jab coming in fast. A blink-and-you'll-miss-it Pivot on my left foot to bring up a high kick towards the hip and kidneys. A quick chambering of the leg, allowed me to fire off a second right kick higher towards his center mass.

Pain ran through the entirety of me. Being thrown from a mount. Landing hard, nearly having a two ton creature fall on you, broken arm, pierced hand, barely breathing through the aid of the force, it was adding up fast. Kicks and punches thrown weren't anywhere near full power. As much as anger could empower me, I wasn't going to be as physically strong. So instead, I opted for speed, and overwhelming count, rather than pure might. Maybe the change from heavy blows, to lighter but faster ones, would come as a surprise.

I had cards to play, I just hoped it was a better hand than his.

image0.jpg

Allies: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | Derix Tirall Derix Tirall | CETCOM CETCOM | Talon Kyber | Kuric Taumin

Tag: Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra | Auteme Auteme

“A most promising opportunity has been presented before us. Pull an escort and engage the Alliance Command Ship, board the vessel and bring me the Chancellor.. alive.”

The soft glowing curve of the Sith Master’s hood hid half of his face from view. Deep lines, ornate coverings, and a feral grimace hidden beneath the warmth of a troubling smile. The sight of Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis steals from him a measure of his own strength, from his kneeled position before the hologram he feels the presence of darkness, sinister yet inviting. Empty yet everywhere.

Even through all the darkness gripping hold of his black heart and the imposing form of his master glaring down on him like a titan to a worm, he finds trouble only in pronouncing a single word that catches him off guard in excitement. The Sith Cultist, Admiral within the Final Dawn speaks out in query, “Cha.. Cha.. Chancellor? It will be done milord.”

A dark smile spread over the image as it fizzled away without a final word from the other end. Enough was said, he rose to his feet proud and strong, his eyes glancing off toward the forward viewport of the bridge as he made way back to his command deck. An officer flanked him upon entry onto the bridge walkway from the comm station, without a beat or moment of hesitation he laid out orders.

“Call up a Crucifix from the defensive line, I have an idea. Bring us to that Command Ship and engage their defenses.”

“Prepare a boarding party.”

Objectives: Save as many Lives as possible.
Allies: GA/CIS/Defenders
Tags:
Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock Teica Giraan Teica Giraan Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva

One of the officers in the pod was well enough to help Korum bandage and move her coworkers, emptying the pod in its entirety. There were still so many left, and their life signs were slowly fading. That was when several alliance fighters came from out of hyperspace and began to help the remaining pods. Korum breathed a heavy sigh of relief, telling his astromech to pilot toward the nearest friendly ship while he made sure that the people that littered his ship where all still alive.

Korum could feel the death around him, the pain. And, it was starting to get to him. the Maw's forces kept battering more ships it just meant more lives being put in danger. He was getting angry, and wanted to get them back. And, as he tried keeping a young man from bleeding out from his stomach, he began thinking of a way to do just that.

The Noga was about halfway to its destination when, off to the left the Anaxes reappeared. And, it was closer. Korum took the helm from R-6, and got on the comms to to the frigate. "Anaxes, It's good to see you again. we've got some survivors here that are in pretty bad shape. I'm going to leave them in your care if you don't mind." He said as he began flying towards their hangar.

Honneur, Patrie, Valeur, Discipline
Location: On board of the Pride of Anaxes, atmosphere of Csilla
Objective 4: Recover allied sunk ships' crews and provide atmospheric support to the ground forces
Allies: CIS, Eternal Empire, First Order, Galactic Aliiance:Jedi Order, New Imperial Order, Chiss Ascendency and Independents.
Ennemies: Brotherhood of the Maw, Kainate, Sith Eternal, Warlords of the Sith and Independents.
Post theme: N/A
Tag: Korum Krov Korum Krov | Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva | Teica Giraan Teica Giraan | Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana
Legend: Comm out, comm in, crew, ship's intercom

Pride of Anaxes, this is Hawk. I have several ships almost there now.”

"Roger. Good luck Hawk. Pride of Anaxes, out."

"
Sir, incoming transmission from the Noga."

"
Put it through."

"
Anaxes, it's good to see you again. we've got some survivors here that are in pretty bad shape. I'm going to leave them in your care if you don't mind."

"
Noga, this Pride of Anaxes, we're glad to see you too. You can board my ship to transfer them, we'll give them medical support."

"
Get the medical team reday, we've got several injured people coming on board!"

"
Yes Sir!"

7inncsR.jpg

Tag(s): Grond the Builder Grond the Builder , open

acIF3fa.png

Commander of The Phalanx | Former Exarch of Zakuul | High Imperator of the Rim-Guard

Forces: The Phalanx, two Munificent-class cruisers, ten Rim-Guard Cadres, Horizon Protocol forces

The Orders Sanctum was full of activity, equerries were running around, taking care of last minute requests of their masters, carrying swords, blasters or armour-parts. The relationship between an equerry and an order member was of an elegant devotion. Equerries were no fighters, they were squires and servants, but voluntarily. They are those who did not pass the trials to become Order Knights, but still were devote to serve. They can even serve as the silent conscious of the Order, as some Knights develop a very close bond with their equerry.

Paladin Markus Saar was recently promoted and was right now overseeing the first combat readying of his Banner. Saar was tall but more wiry than athletic, his jarhead was freshly shaven and was giving perfect view on his tribal tattoo, a hydra on the left side of his head. He wasn't exactly nervous, but knew about his new responsibilities and authority. Double checking on every equipment part and on making sure every cadre leader knows what to do were his way of dealing with the increased tension. Saar knew all those under his command, it was afterall a very close bond everyone had in the order.

Many decks higher the High-Imperator was observing the approach to the enemy. Six versus three, but they had The Phalanx. But he didn't know what was new about these Harrowers, nor who they belonged to. Identification just gave them as 'built in Sith space', which was a very unsatisfactory information. He observed their formation, one of the ships lower to the orbit than the rest and out of the battle-line. They were protecting it and it was meant to get something from the surface.

Aiglos was quickly giving commands to the three captains. They would engage the enemy on long range to lure them out of their position, the two cruisers would stay close to The Phalanx and not engage on their own. Meanwhile they were sending probes to the surface to find out where and maybe what the enemy was searching for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom