Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings.

Hello Star Wars Galaxy. I'm very excited to join the Forum. I call myself Kumai, as do others. I can't wait to begin roleplaying with all the lovely people residing on this site. I haven't done online rp in forever and I'm very excited to do so. Anyway, I have always been a big star wars fan. I love it passionately and I can't wait for the upcoming Trilogy, I hope its not overly disappointing ;) Haha, anywho, my introduction is short. May th 4th is coming up and I hope everybody is excited.
Farewell, and may The Force be with you all.
-Kumai

Or help people like me and have the pleasure of knockin people like Malice into their place. No matter where ya go, Welcome to the site.

But... *lures with brownies and jedi pie* These are the welcoming of the jedi.

I forget sometimes how crazy being new is, and how nutty we get over new people.
Welcome @[member="Kumai"]. Hope you have fun on the site, and like Tamara said, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

*points to @[member="Nessarose deWinter"] and she gets tackled by my chitlik army* Take the brownies... join the jedi and together we will defend the galaxy as jedi comrades! *anti-maniacle laugh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom