Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty for the Death or Capture of Agents of Chaos Personnel

Confederate Bounty against members of the Agents of Chaos

For their actions on Ryloth and Siskeen, all members of the Agents of Chaos have been branded terrorists and enemies of the Confederacy. By order of the Vicelord, these individuals are to be considered extremely dangerous, and should be terminated upon sight. Any information leading to the discovery, capture, or death of any such Agents shall be rewarded according to target value. Should the targets be apprehended or destroyed by a non-CIS entity, said entity shall be given an increased amount to compensate for efforts taken beyond the line of duty. Additionally, any slaves, indentured servants, or other beings that have been stripped of their free will and autonomy under the influence of the Agents of Chaos shall incur a reward if delivered safely to Confederate space, at which point they shall be returned to their homes and families.

The Rewards and targets are as follows:

For the complete and total destruction of the Scintilla, or Proof of Death of the being known as Discordia, a sum of 500,000,000 standard galactic credits shall be issued. Additionally, suitable compensation in the form of equipments and armaments shall be commissioned for the client that returns satisfactory results, or the team responsible for the same. In the event a team registers to pursue this bounty, and one or more members do not survive, their equipments shall be offered to the party as extended compensation, or awarded to the next of kin. Should the responsible party be more than ten in number, a single item shall be produced in sufficient quantity to award to the fulfillers of this contract.

For information pinpointing the location of the Scintilla, or the exact identity of the being known as Discordia, a sum of 100,000,000 standard galactic credits shall be issued. Additionally, a single piece of armoring or armament shall be issued to the party responsible for the delivery of such information, upon verification of the same.

For the Death of Madalena Antares Madalena Antares , Katrine Van-Derveld Katrine Van-Derveld , Judd Hunter Judd Hunter , Alwine Daye Alwine Daye , a sum of 50,000,000 credits shall be offered

For the capture of the above, as well as that of Enlil Enlil , a sum of 25,000,000 credits shall be offered.

Any further associates of the Agents of Chaos shall incur their own reward, determined on a case-by-case basis pertaining to their value as a target, and the health of the target upon delivery.

The crimes of the expressly named members of the Agents of Chaos are as follows:

Madalena Antares
Conspiracy to use Weapons of Mass Destruction against Nationals of the Confederacy of Independent Systems
Conspiracy to destroy buildings and property of the Confederacy of Independent Systems (Count 3)
Bombing of the Capital Dome on Ryloth, resulting in more than 12 Deaths (tunnel 1)
Bombing of the Capital Dome on Ryloth, resulting in more than 67 Deaths (tunnel 2)
Murders at the Capital Dome on Ryloth, resulting in more than 134 Deaths (Lylek), First Degree Murder
Bombing of the Capital Dome on Ryloth, resulting in more than 309 Deaths (Tunnel Detonation)
Murders at the Capital Dome on Ryloth, resulting in more than 1,791 Deaths (Exposure, Collapse), First Degree Murder
Attempted use of Weapons of Mass Destruction against Nationals of the Confederacy of Independent Systems in the Capital Dome, Ryloth
Attempted use of Weapons of Mass Destruction against Nationals of the Confederacy of Independent Systems at Castle Vureshakkairn, Ryloth
Accessory to the Murders at the Altar of Spirits, Ryloth (Count 12)
Attempted Murder of Nationals of the Confederacy of Independent Systems at the Altar of Spirits, Ryloth (Count 3)
Using and Carrying an explosive during commission of a Felony (Count 2)
Using and Carrying a dangerous device during the Bombing of the Capital Dome on Ryloth
Conspiracy to take Hostages
Attempted Hostage Taking
Conspiracy to Murder a Federal Official
Attempted Murder of a Federal Official (Count 3)
Assaults of Federal Officials (Count 3)
Criminal Trespassing (Count 18)
Destruction of Public Property
Harboring or Concealing Terrorists
Providing Material Support or Resources to Terrorists
Financing Terrorism
Accomplice to Accessing a Computer to Defraud and Obtain Value
Accomplice to Intentionally Damaging by Knowing Transmission
Accomplice to Extortion Involving Computers
Knowingly Broadcasting False Information resulting in Substantial 'Public Harm'
War Crime regarding the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War
Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property
Unlawful deportation, confinement, or transfers
Accomplice to Eco-Terrorism (Count 4)
War Crime through the use of Biological Warfare
Inciting Panic (Count 2)
Violating Secure Airspace (Count 10)
Unlawful Entry (Count 20)
Failure to Identify and Declare Intent (Count 20)
Reckless endangerment
War Crime regarding the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War
War Crime regarding the destruction of vessels engaged in Search and Rescue
Destruction of two Naval Vessels, resulting in more than 12 Deaths

Katrine Van-Derveld
Conspiracy to destroy buildings and property of the Confederacy of Independent Systems
Accessory to Murders at the Altar of Spirits, Ryloth (Count 12)
Accessory to the Attempted Murder of Nationals of the Confederacy of Independent Systems at the Altar of Spirits, Ryloth (Count 3)
Accessory to the Attempted Murder of a Federal Official
Criminal Trespassing
Accomplice to the Destruction of Public Property
Accomplice to the Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property

Judd Hunter
Conspiracy to destroy buildings and property of the Confederacy of Independent Systems
Murders at the Altar of Spirits, Ryloth (Count 12), First Degree Murder
Attempted Murder of Nationals of the Confederacy of Independent Systems at the Altar of Spirits, Ryloth (Count 3)
Attempted Murder of a Federal Official
Assaults of Federal Officials
Criminal Trespassing (Count 5)
Destruction of Public Property (Count 3)
Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property

Alwine Daye
Assassination of a Federal Official (Count 1)
Attempted murder of a Federal Official (Count 1)
Resisting arrest
Reckless Endangerment
Inciting Panic
Wiretapping
Seditious Conspiracy
Extortion in the first degree

Enlil
Reckless Endangerment
Use of fire or explosives unlawfully where death results
Willful Risk of Federal Lives
Impeding the Course of Justice
Accessory to assassintation of a Federal Official
Accessory to attempted murder of a Federal Official

These individuals are to be considered armed, dangerous, and possessing no regard for sentient life. All Confederate citizens are encouraged to report their presence, suspected or otherwise, to the nearest member of the Confederate Defense Force.

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Bounty?
This should be fun, I'm wanted by a handful of old CIS friends. Bring it.

OOC: Any bounty hunters or CIS friends that want to capture Kyri are welcome to attempt to do so in a public or private thread. IC Kyri is the Head of the Silencers, the assassins of AoC. If you'd like a private thread, please PM/DM me on Discord (Kyrinov#9739). However, I ask that you wait until next week to initiate any attempts as I've recently had a death in the family. Planning messages are perfectly fine to start, but I am not able to commit to an active thread until next week. Thank you, and I look forward to the great stories ahead!

Last edited:
GOOD GOD THESE BOUNTIES, WHY?

The credits don't matter man, they don't got to be that big!

I mean no personal offense but:

In real life, the largest Bounty I can find is 50 million, and in star wars canon the largest Bounty I can recall is 10 million. Either of these numbers would make a Bounty Hunter completely filthy rich many times over if an economy actually existed... but 500 million on top of the other multi-milliom Bounties seems a bit excessive, no? Unless of course the CIS is suffering through an economic crisis and thus boast super inflated credits... in which case carry on! Lol

I do like the equipment commissions though, lean in that way more than waving around credits like the worthless currency they are if you're putting so much down for people who hunt Bail Jumpers...

GOOD GOD THESE BOUNTIES, WHY?

The credits don't matter man, they don't got to be that big!

I mean no personal offense but:

In real life, the largest Bounty I can find is 50 million, and in star wars canon the largest Bounty I can recall is 10 million. Either of these numbers would make a Bounty Hunter completely filthy rich many times over if an economy actually existed... but 500 million on top of the other multi-milliom Bounties seems a bit excessive, no? Unless of course the CIS is suffering through an economic crisis and thus boast super inflated credits... in which case carry on! Lol

I do like the equipment commissions though, lean in that way more than waving around credits like the worthless currency they are if you're putting so much down for people who hunt Bail Jumpers...

We have to remember that this in the context of a galactic-scale economy, not one based on just a single planet or a single country. We can't compare bounty numbers to RL for this because the Confederate GDP, given their size and domain can probably be measured in the quadrillions, along with many of the other majors on the board.

Normally that would be a good argument, except for the fact that the GALACTIC Empire only put down a comparatively measly 10 million on Princess Leia, whose GDP could not possibly be matched by a faction with only a quarter of the territory.

Reactions: Dak
Normally that would be a good argument, except for the fact that the GALACTIC Empire only put down a comparatively measly 10 million on Princess Leia, whose GDP could not possibly be matched by a faction with only a quarter of the territory.
A-Wings have killed Dreadnoughts in Canon. Yes, we are a community of amateur Star Wars writers, but just because something stupid happens in the canon, doesn't mean we should follow through because "It's canon". We all know that Sci-fi writers are notorious for lacking a sense of scale and Star Wars is no different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom