Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good morning pplz.

I am a new member here, but used to do a lot of rpgs for star wars in the past. I am going to let you guys and gals know that while my name is a male name, I am a female in real life. My character I created when I was 10 yrs old. In my previous role playing experiences I created Lord Coridian as a Sith Lord, who fully given birth to the prequel movies closely in line with rise of the empire. Always in the shadows from being known by Palpatine and the other canon characters in that time.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Here, have a distraction.
TIFA_Bestof_tifa_lockhart_advent_children_by_princessrin0a.jpg

Don't let the face scare you guys. Oh wait... Should I say looks can be deceiving. My character, at the last time he was roleplaying, which was back in 03 was starting to question himself.

I am going to have to talk with someone to see if I can implement some of the stuff we have done privately to when Cori disappeared from Star wars Tales.

Rianna Organa should remember this lady, Raven Skywalker, and as well as her Sister Natai, and Raven's friend and Master Kieren.

And I will be adding that back-story to the creation.

And Fabula, that is quite a distraction. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom