Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory to the Commonwealth OOC [Black Tie Syndicate Rebellion of Commonwealth Alexandria]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Brent Smith"]

This one seems to be going a lot more casual than the FO one. There's like next to no opposition and so far it's pretty relaxed. I'd recommend sticking around for the fun, but you do you man. Either way it's all good with me.

Miss Blonde said:
[member="Brent Smith"]

This one seems to be going a lot more casual than the FO one. There's like next to no opposition and so far it's pretty relaxed. I'd recommend sticking around for the fun, but you do you man. Either way it's all good with me.
There is no opposition as you didn't warn us, or give us much a chance to reply yet. We're in the process of talking to our members and organizing a defense while you guys have continued posting.

[member="Malok"]
Thank you, much appreciated. I wasn't even aware the thread existed until it was 17 posts in :x

What the Commonwealth can offer is a great range of bananas and exclusive tours of our banana farms

But for real, we can make a counter offer but I'd rather such transactions and deals be made IC and not through RP OOC/Disc

Miss Blonde

[member="Dean Letham"] best of times happen in the moment baby

[member="Darth Carnifex"] I will. Or counter offer, you can come on in and help wreck them to scratch my back for them slaves I sold directly to you. Quid Pro Quo boo, Quid Pro Quo

[member="Malok"] my Zabraka you best be getting on this syndicate train to wreck some commonwealth folks. Blonde will pay whatever price you want and you know I'll do those restricted material dev threads or just dev threads for you. Member those bugs you had me collect? Who you gonna trust here, yo Zabraka whose delivered for you constantly. Or you know, other.

Miss Blonde

[member="Darth Carnifex"] hmmm well I'm going for destabilization and not full on war. So I'm thinking guns, ammo, and darkside amalgamations. Soldiers and ships won't be terribly necessary. I want to keep the whole insurgents v military vibe going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom