Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory to the Commonwealth OOC [Black Tie Syndicate Rebellion of Commonwealth Alexandria]

[member="Horus"]
The Grand Moff has stated you could use another gun from the First Order. In what capacity can I be of service?

[member="Miss Blonde"]
Im back! The First Order in the hizzouzz.

inactivechar01

I
So who's where and doing what ? The Initiave's Special Recon Unit will be dropping in so I'd need some info where to drop.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Kad Forgrin"]

You land on Lothal, you travel deep into a cave and there some weird things will begin to happen. If you make it to the end of the cave, you will find nothing of value. You must then make it back out of the cave while dealing with even more weirdness. If completed, you have wasted your time.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
The Feds came down on me and I had to reduce my fleet, damn narcs! We shall have our revenge! Anyways this is just a heads up that the post has been edited. Got busy these last few days.

[member="Sara Lee Jones"] | [member="Dean Letham"] | [member="Aran Piett"] | @Kane Parsk | [member="James Harper"] | [member="Edric Vanyan"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Middenface McNulty"] |[member="Malok"] | [member="Kad Forgrin"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Yula Knezevic"] | [member="Six-O"] | [member="Krest"] [member="Onley Xiangu"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="HK-36"]

Probably no one, I got bored of this thread a long time ago. Then i got busy with finals, now I've just stopped caring. This was mostly just a bit for me.

I'll probably keep it going for people who want to keep posting and toss in the occasional post here and there when I'm really bored.

Six-O

The Pan-Galactic Scumbag
[member="Dean Letham"]

uqpm5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom