Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory to the Commonwealth OOC [Black Tie Syndicate Rebellion of Commonwealth Alexandria]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Gna Grimwasp"]

Mission parameters are to cause a lot of property damage on the ground and destroy key targets such as Banks, Bases, Government buildings, etc etc. if you want to steal/destroy ships I guess that's up to you?

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="John Ash"] [member="Gna Grimwasp"]

The staff team has passed a second vote to recall the Commonwealth. The Black Tie Syndicate is permitted to initiate a rebellion IAW the aforementioned rules.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

It's done.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Hopefully this time doesn't go the way of Mimban, because no one needs that in their life again. I'd help out, but ICly that bounty sort of makes it a no go. Good luck though!

Miss Blonde

[member="John Ash"] you're always welcome to appeal to Blonde's better nature. She's a business woman at the end of the day and put a hit out on John because he's a damn good bounty hunter. If you turn that problem info an asset then she'll gladly drop you from the list and pay you monies

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

ICly he has already crossed the Black Ties off of his list of people to work for.

OOCly, I am already working towards him joining the GR ICly through some personal development.

Plus it would be more interesting to see if anyone actually wants to attempt to claim the bounty. I do wish the best of luck with the Rebellion though!

Miss Blonde

[member="John Ash"] if he ever ends up on the wrong side of the law and needs the cash, call me. Bounty shall proceed as normal then, and good luck joining the GR!

Miss Blonde

[member="Catherine Soja"]

There's no armies. They are independently operating guerrilla cells that attack different targets at random times to create zero patterns of attack. But now I'm just over explaining it. You're more than welcome to try and do something but there's no military attack like it was on Christophsis

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Ah, I am afraid I will have to pass on this one, I just realized that i am getting involved in a Second rebellion--while I am already in one playing defense >.< I am sorry, I don't wanna overstrech myself and all. Next time? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom