Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory to the Commonwealth OOC [Black Tie Syndicate Rebellion of Commonwealth Alexandria]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Darth Carnifex"] they look awesome. Let them run wild on a blood thirsty killing spree. Chaos is ideal, so no handlers needed. Mathematically speaking the odds of one of our teams running into one is small.

Miss Blonde

[member="Darth Carnifex"] would you like to write them? Or would you like to write an opening post then hand them over to me? Or would you prefer if if I just handled it?

Miss Blonde

[member="Kane Parsk"] hey man I know you're new here so I'm just letting you know that posting that sort of stuff in RP OOC threads is mildly frowned upon. Let's keep our space fantasy in fantasy and our horrifying meaningless reality in real life. Please and thank you friend :)

Miss Blonde

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] I swear to god if you don't betray the commonwealth and destroy both myself and them greedy violent swoop for power I will be so disappointed in you as an imperial.

You're my spirit animal dammit. :p

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

I think that is because you are doing it wrong and aren't using air ships like all the cool kids. Get gud Blonde!

b2290c92f042c8824c4d1c77fb8afe2e.jpg

Miss Blonde

[member="John Ash"]

Dammit, I've failed to see the value of giant flamable wooden ships with propeller engines that have been known to catch fire! Damn my short sightedness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom