Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

You're not here for the win...
You're here because I'm sassy, fun and high spirited when it comes to spamming.
Besides, look at all of the rewards you are accumulating as far as posts?

I bet by the time this thread reaches 300 ...Now mind you, 300 is not what I am saying the score is at at the moment. But when it does reach that, you and all your fellow XY's will have accumulated a thousand or two posts. Then you can slip out of the game..put some distance between this shameless spamming by posting in stories and everyone will think you all earned those posts by role playing. :D

Anywho..no shame in that as I have used that tactic with that other blonde Marina.

Brilliant tactic on our parts..no?
Too bad we are on opposite sides of the fence. :p

wow you got this all planned out, I was just here to waste some time and meet the community, but I guess the rewards are not too bad and that feeling of winning will definitely boast my confidence :)

Barbie Barnabas

Writing stories are for nerds...
Y'all shall want spam over compositions.
Hell, writing stories is like class assignments. You all should have passed English in grammar school.
Unless you failed, then all the writing in the galaxy couldn't earn you a better grade.
Come on and move on. Spam is where it's at, not writing...admit it.

Barbie Barnabas

Well, if that is your thing.
Still, I think it a waste of time. No one reads anymore. Hell, I don't know how much more detailed I can jot down things in words and said peeps still get it wrong... or just skip over the details, indicative of them not fully reading what's uhm...written. :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom