Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

Yes...you have a bald spot, dear king.
have your loyal subjects neglected to inform you of it?

Tsk..tsk..
I don't know about you. But if my crew (pirate crew that is) are not honest with me, then, are they trustworthy?

Hmm... something to chew on, heh?

:p

Why, thank you mask. But I must ask...doe this look like I'm balding!?

iu

Or this!?

iu

How about THIS!?

iu

Barbie Barnabas

Damn... you called me on it.

~sigh~.... Ok yes, I were bluffing. You're not a balding king.
So you know, I kind of figured that when you first announced yourself as king, but wore no crown. Crowns often are worn by kings to hide their bald spots...so... it was a shot. :(

Typical pirates. I cannot wait until we have enough of a foothold to clean the world of such scum and villainy. Of course, given our population, I know many pirates are victims of circumstance...good people forced to crime by situations out of their control. Would that be the case for you, Ms. Barbie?

Barbie Barnabas

Uhm... would that get me out of being incarcerated by your lordship's navy, if I say yes? Then if that is the case....yea.

If not... I refuse to speak on account that anything I say, can and will be used against me in your court of laws. :p

If we had planets completely under our control, it would depend on where you were caught as we allow systems to keep their own judicial systems.

However, if caught currently, you'd face a simple trial and I would decide your fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom