Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

Oh shoot... then hop on over and work with me, as I don't pay either!
Well, at least not yet. I've got to figure this pirate thing out first... get some booty as they call it. Then I'll share. :D

I'm going to have to deny your call to betrayal :)

I have a stable job here and my boss probably doesn't do well with the loss of . . . . me his favorite, obviously

Barbie Barnabas

Well, the choice is always yours to make...obviously.
I just thought maybe I'd present you with the opportunity to join while it's all in it's infancy.
I believe it would be like purchasing penny stock to later hit the

I conclude by now we are past the infancy stage of the battle, the tides are no longer turning and the numbers keep going up.

I believe I invested in the right side :)

Barbie Barnabas

I conclude by now we are past the infancy stage of the battle, the tides are no longer turning and the numbers keep going up.

I believe I invested in the right side :)

You should look over your investment portfolio again and reconsider other options.
Look...no one will fault you on making an initial mistake, but to continue on with a bad investment will only lead you to failure...and be labeled as a high risk investor...a bad gambler. :p

Pulling out my investments only because the numbers go down a bit would be a rookie mistake

Plus, if I were to join your side there would no longer be a challenge in this game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom