Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

I would if we can assemble. But to be fair, I won't expect the men to do the right thing and take up arms on their counterpart's behalf...not in this silly game anyway. besides, I do encourage all my future crews to think for themselves. Like, pirates are not a bunch of bumbling idiots like the FO troopers and sith soldiers.
They can afford to drop like flies whilst my crew members are each and everyone of them as vital as myself.

So anywho, I would call on my crew to make this game more lively. that would be certain. ..er, not that you XY's aren't a lively bunch, but more peeps mean more interactions meaning more fun! :D

So much to reply to here...

First off, 166

Now.

You don't like the mindless FO and Sith? You could always join us...individual thinking is encouraged. Besides, you clearly can't beat us, why not join us? Make or hop on a male character and boom! You're a winner.

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

First, I don't hop on anyone or anything other than my ship. :p
And no, certainly not joining any empire.
But I will tell you this-

On second thought , maybe not. Would be pretty stupid of me to expose my intentions to said empire/s.

Maybe y'all will give up your current jobs and join me. ..hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom