Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Get to know the writer.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
  1. Name: "Sid"
  2. Age range: Early 20s
  3. Occupation: Looking for work
  4. Where do you live?: Eastern US
  5. Single? Involved? Engaged/Married?: Single
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Gaming as always been a big hobby of mine. Lately I've been raising Poultry like chicken's and ducks. Back in High School I played percussion in band which I considered sort of a hobby that I was graded on.
  7. Favorite Food: Sushi
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Really just like hanging around online and gaming
  9. What kind of car do you drive: None
  10. What brought you to writing? Honestly it was creative writing projects in school. To me it really sparked my passion for creative writing. Why I do RP writing is so I have an excuse to use OCs I make.
  11. What keeps you writing? With a lot of characters I write I love doing the process of trying to research aspects about them. For example I have superhero OC in a setting I write in and I they use nanotech and similar technologies and I get a real fun kick out of leaning about those kind of things and then being able to apply my "findings" in a creative outlet like writing or RP.
  12. Favorite character: (yours) On Chaos A'Runda has got to be one of my all time favorite OCs. However as mentioned before another one of my favorites is the Superhero OC I mentioned before, who's a has a great deal of depth provided the kind of stuff I've done with them.
  13. Favorite character: (others) I really don't have a good answer for this one since I've never really thought to really look into what kind of character's on here are my favorites... Also I don't really wanna pic favorites :D
  14. Favorite character: (non-rp,) Not sure about all time favorites but recent newcomers for me has got to be Mob and also Reagan from Mob Psycho 100. Because I love the way they engage in the worlds they're set in.
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos: For me it's got to be the community. Not even really the friends I have on here. Not to mention the way RP is on here on Chaos has been what I've grown used to so much and have kind of been spoiled to it. :D

Name: Carla
Age Range: 43 in three weeks!
Where do you live?: BC, Canada
Single/Involved/Engaged/Married?: Divorced
Hobbies other than writing: Making costumes for my daughter and I, crafting, road trips to scout out filming locations
Favourite food: Bacon!!!!
Favourite thing to do on a day off: Sleep in, play games with my daughter, watch movies and bake.
What kind of car do you drive: S.U.V.
What brought you to writing: Hmmm...had to do it a lot in school. I didn't discover RP until I was 21 and wasn't introduced to forum writing until I was 26. Life took me away a little while later and it wasn't until my daughter was a toddler that I discovered Chaos and thought I'd give writing another try. Since then it was my escape and Chaos changed my life and my daughter's life for the better. I'll forever be in debt <3
What keeps you writing?: It's still my escape from stress, a safe way to vent. It's also great for problem solving! Really helps me to think outside the box. And of COURSE, what keeps me writing the MOST has to be my writing partners <3
Favourite character (yours): Ohhh tough one. I recently killed off my character that I've rp'd with for 20 years. She was my favourite. But now it's a tie between Loreena and the siamese twins Willow and Ivy. Loreena is so impulsive, wreckless and hopeful that she can take down tyrants and their regimes with the help of allies and friends. With both of her parents dead and her and her twin brother orphaned, it's tough. She' striving so hard to get out of her family's shadows, but those shadows are huge and unwilling to give her that freedom. Willow and Ivy on the otherhand are so unique! They have different personalities, yet they are connected in so many ways. At times I have them finishing eachother's thoughts, yet also having them question eachother too. They love working for the Hutts and the protection that gives them; while others see them as slaves that need to be freed. There are also the scientists that seek to experiment on them, a fate that they are desperate to avoid. They see the Galaxy through the eyes of children, even though they are older. It's great to see them get more freedom to travel. Who knows what's in store for them?
Favourite character (others): Veiere Arenais was always a fav. Sometimes WolfMortum WolfMortum surprises me with a visit by the dearly departed. Caedyn Arenais is a close second and not because he's much the same, but because he's different WITHOUT having to switch sides of the Force. Caedyn gets big kudos for dealing with his sister...lol. BB-610 BB-610 is also a fav! Such a wonderful droid and friend to my characters. I wanna keep him! Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure is another for his compassion, loyalty and dedication to his job of guarding the twins. QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo is another. So unique and terrifying! Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim for all of her cunning and overall depth. The dynamic between her and Lori is fantastic! Eskk Jannik for his stubborn obbessiveness. I love their game of cat and mouse! And last but certainly not least Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron for his love of explosives, doves and unwavering ability to make me smile!
Favourite Character (non-rp): Eric Draven (The Crow), Indiana Jones!, Mikey from the Goonies, Han Solo, R2-D2!, President Snow and Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games novels and prequel, Robert Langdon in the Dan Brown novels and so many more...
What keeps you writing on Chaos?: Already answered that one, I think. It's my writing partners, the stories and worlds we create, and of course all of the help that the people of Chaos have given me over the last few years. You are part of my support system, my wake up call, my strength and my courage to do what needed to be done. Thank you!!! <3

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  1. Name: - Jay
  2. Age range: - 35
  3. Occupation: - Currently, a florist and event manager
  4. Where do you live?: - USA
  5. Single? Involved? Engaged/Married?: - Happily Single
  6. Hobbies other than writing: - Fallout 4 Modding, Digital Painting, PC Gaming
  7. Favorite Food: - Chicken Curry
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: - Sleep in, Mod Fallout 4, CoD Warzone, meet women
  9. What kind of care do you drive: - Honda CRV
  10. What brought you to writing?: - Visited a SW RP wiki in 2008 on accident and was like, wut is dis?
  11. What keeps you writing?: - I keep getting better at it
  12. Favorite character: (yours): - Jay Shaun (dead)
  13. Favorite character: (others): - Ben Watts Ben Watts , dude was just crazy chill, Siobhan Kerrigan Siobhan Kerrigan , this writer just nails it
  14. Favorite character: (non-rp): - Anos Voldigoad, Misfit of Demon Academy Anime, best chad
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos?: - Raw ambition, cool people, cultural diversity, freedom of expression, and uncontainable new ideas

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
  1. Name: Melanie!
  2. Age: I am but a mere lass at 20.
  3. Occupation: Advertiser, editor and journalist for the biggest English newspaper in Spain, baby!
  4. Where do you live?: Spain! ...Obviously.
  5. Single? Involved? Engaged/Married?: Taken.
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Art, specifically drawing. Would love to delve into music eventually.
  7. Favorite Food: Tricky, tricky, tricky. Sirloin steak, probably.
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Catch up on the sleep I need from my absurd sleeping schedules.
  9. What kind of car do you drive: SUV
  10. What brought you to writing?: I first began writing fanfictions years and years and years ago, people always said I had an overactive imagination as a child, and that I loved to create. You can only go so many years drawing and designing characters without eventually wanting to write them as well, and while fanfictions and drafts for stories will always be fun, a public environment in which I get to experience the stories of others while simultaneously making myself a part of their world will always be the best. Public roleplaying leads to such interesting personalities and friends to meet, and allows people to write alongside each other while potentially becoming friends outside of it.
  11. What keeps you writing?: Outside of it being a way to open the floodgates of my imagination, writing is always a great distraction and way to vent for me. It helps me focus, helps me immerse myself in a different world that I actually like. As long as I have stories to tell, I'll want to write them out, and sites like these allow me to embrace my inner author and keep all my ideas from bundling up inside me for who knows how long.
  12. Favorite character (yours): It is and always will be BB-610 BB-610 . While I'm planning on branching out more, this little droid was the reason I signed up and he will always be my favorite little oddball to write.
  13. Favorite character (others): Easily Bella Bella , with Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy as a close second. All of them synergise so well with BB-610 and they're always such a joy to roleplay with, partly because I also really enjoy speaking with them out-of-character. They're both very talented writers and I suggest everyone give them and their amazing selection of different characters a look.
  14. Favorite character: Favorite Star Wars character will always be R2-D2. Outside of that, Wheatley from Portal 2 is my favorite character in a video game and I love him to bits. Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, Hammond and Bastion from Overwatch, and pretty much everyone from Apex Legends also get points for their very fun and entertaining personalities.
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos?: It really boils down to my love of robots and my want to properly play out scenes with them. Astromechs are why I fell in love with Star Wars, and I feel like nobody truly acknowledges them despite them being some of the most influential characters in the franchise. The lack of player controlled astromechs on Chaos gives me determination to be the face of them, to be the astromech roleplayer. When somebody thinks of astromechs on Chaos, I strive for BB-610 to be the first name that pops into their mind. I really want to stand out and to try and make a name for these helpful yet overlooked little droids, and I want to tap into their endless potential as well as let other people witness that potential.

Last edited:
  1. Name: Em
  2. Age range: 25
  3. Occupation: Customer Service Manager
  4. Where do you live?: Nashville TN, USA
  5. Single? Involved? Engaged/Married?: Married
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Avid video gamer (PC Master Race)
  7. Favorite Food: New England Clam Chowder
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Write, Game, or watch video essays on Youtube
  9. What kind of car do you drive: Buick Encore
  10. What brought you to writing? Honestly, don't remember. Started off on D&D, somehow transitioned to play by post.
  11. What keeps you writing? It gives me the chance to explore ideas and concepts that I otherwise wouldn't have the chance to
  12. Favorite character that I write: ....Voph? Don't have any others. XD
  13. Favorite character that I don't write: Probably have to be Srina Talon Srina Talon
  14. Favorite non-Chaos character: Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 2 & 3
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos? The awesome people in the CIS

Lark

Saint of the Damned
  1. Name: Patrick
  2. Age: 23
  3. Occupation: Archaeologist
  4. Where do you live?: Near Atlanta, though I travel just about every week for work.
  5. Relationship Status: Single
  6. Hobbies other that writing: Buying books that I'll never read, hiking, digging holes in the ground, exploring old places, dissociating, getting angry about politics, appearing in places under mysterious circumstances.
  7. Favorite Food: Pizza or Thai
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Prior to COVID, going out and having a few drinks with friends. Nowadays I enjoy writing with a glass of wine, some rum, bourbon, etc. Also like to explore places people don't normally visit. Don't have the time to game as much as I used to, but I still enjoy it every now and then.
  9. What kind of car do you drive: Bright red 2015 Chevy Sonic
  10. What brought you to writing: A desire to tell stories! I've always had a ton of characters whirling around in my head, and writing seemed like a great outlet to bring them to life. I love creating all of these wonderful tales and seeing the journeys and growth that my characters undertake. I started writing after reading a few fantasy books in high school, and I wanted to do something similar. I have trouble focusing on things for long periods of time, so RP Forums like Chaos give me a great creative outlet without draining a bunch of my time.
  11. What keeps you writing: I just really enjoy it! Again, Chaos is a terrific creative outlet, and I'm genuinely invested in the character(s) I've made and the stories they're apart of. I want to see what happens next, and see what trouble they still might get into!
  12. Favorite Character (Yours): Lark is really the only character that I've consistently written on here, so I suppose he's my default answer. But I LOVE writing him. My goal with him was to sort of write an entirely different sort of Sith, and I hope that I've conveyed that somewhat well in my posts. He is a complex character, hence why I've kept him an acolyte pretty much since I started writing here. Now that I've finally got him figured out, he's nearly ready to take the next steps along his journey. I know it seems like he's been around a while, but he's still in the early stages of development! I'm also looking forward to writing his siblings, his sister Lileas will be making her galactic debut very soon! And sometime in the future their elder brother will join the fray, and complete the sibling trifecta.
  13. Favorite Characters( Not Yours): There is definitely some recency bias here, but my favorite characters right now are Enlil Enlil , Nida Perl Nida Perl , and Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru . All three of them have crafted amazing characters, and I get giddy whenever I'm writing with any of them. I'm looking forward to see these characters grow, and I'm honored that Lark has played a part in their stories! As for characters I haven't had the chance to write with all that often but still have great respect for: Ryv Ryv (Seems to be a popular choice), Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn , Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano , Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis , Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , and I'm certainly missing a few. And finally, Elijah Brockway Elijah Brockway . I know that we never respond to each other, but you're a great writer and I hope that we can continue our threads sometime soon!
  14. Favorite Character (Non-RP): Vin (Mistborn), Kelsier and Marsh (Also Mistborn), Kaladin Stormblessed (Stormlight Archive), Johan Liebert (Monster, partly inspired Lark's character), Twelve (Terror in Resonance), Lady Maria (Bloodborne), Slave Knight Gael (Dark Souls 3), Pontiff Sulyvahn (Dark Souls 3)
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos: The amazing community and the friends I've made here! I'm mostly involved with TSE folk, and its not an exaggeration when I say that is the best online group I've ever been a part of. I've stuck with them for 4ish years for a reason, they're all phenomenal people! And of course I've had the opportunity to write with some brilliant people from most major factions, and y'all are all great! Long story short, I keep writing on Chaos because I love the peeps here

This sounds fun

1. Name: Andrew though to most it's Drew... just depends on whether your reading my name off my license or actually asking me.
  2. Age range: 19...a child
  3. Occupation: My primary job is working for an advocacy company, (I help people who could either be sick or just getting up there in age with anything really, getting out Christmas decorations or simply getting the groceries for them every other week), I'm also a photographer when I'm not doing that
  4. Where do you live?: Good ole, Sin City (Las Vegas, NV USA)
  5. Single? Involved? Engaged/Married?: Single.
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Well my job is actually one of my hobbies. I love doing photography it's always been a way for me to just sit back and look at things in a bigger picture (no pun intened). If I wouldn't have gone into photography, writing may have been my second choice as a job and it's still not entirely off the table. I also like hiking, it's a good method of relaxation for me.
  7. Favorite Food: Pecan Pie 0 contest.
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: I play video games with my friends and Sundays is DnD.
  9. What kind of car do you drive: Chevy Impala
  10. What brought you to writing? I'd say it's a mix of things. its always been something that I enjoy, kind of a way to put creativity to form. I was a single child and I think because of that my imagination was always very active, and I just ended up bringing it into my adulthood. My mother is also an author so writing has always been very intriguing to me and something I really enjoyed during school.
  11. What keeps you writing? I think it comes down to being one of the only places I put my creativity into besides photograpy. I also really enjoy being able to put my thoughts onto "paper". and it's also a way to experience things I enjoy but with my own little twist. I also enjoy doing RP, I've been playing Dnd with the same people for the last six years, and only recently really came into Forum writing. there are probably other reasons but I'm not really sure I can describe it
  12. Favorite character: (yours) That's a hard one. I only have two character's Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure and Kain Aldore Kain Aldore and I'm not really sure I've had enough time with either of them to give a concrete answer. Kain was a character I've had In my head much longer than I've been on the forum. In general, Kain's more of a brighter character, A person who has his priorities somewhat in order and is accepting of who he is and what has happened to him in his earlier years, but at the same time still has his hang-ups as a person. Vyn on the other hand is kinda the opposite he's been in a negative headspace since he was a small child even feeling obligated to take revenge instead of wanting it for himself, though he's also very compassionate and willing to put his life on the line to make sure someone better than himself could stay alive. I love them both, though for the moment it goes to Kain.
  13. Favorite character: (others) This one Is also very hard and suffers from the problem I had with my last question, I simply don't have enough experience to form that answer. I quite enjoy everyone I've interacted with on both characters. though I think as of the moment Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy their interaction will Vyn is one that I very much enjoy, and being around their joyfulness is quite healthy for him. Very talented writer as well, always a pleasure writing together.
  14. Favorite character: Arthur Morgan from the most recent RDR game is a character I have come to adore, going from quite the bad person to a man knowingly facing his own death and trying to write what wrongs he could before his life ran out
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos? Hands down the interactions for sure, the constant drive for new ideas. The setting has to be given credit, at least when it comes to myself. star wars as a whole played a big part in my childhood and still means quite a lot to me, and this forum (aside from serving as a way to get bottled up creativity out there and interact with some truly cool people) Is a way to keep in touch with that love.

Last edited:
  1. Name: Tor.
  2. Age range: 29 last month.
  3. Occupation: Student of applied pedagogy and substitute teacher.
  4. Where do you live?: Norway, outside of Oslo.
  5. Single? Involved? Engaged/Married?: Engaged.
  6. Hobbies other than writing: I draw and paint, I like to read fantasy literature and play D&D, and I enjoy cooking.
  7. Favorite Food: Deep dish pizza.
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Spend time with my fiancée.
  9. What kind of car do you drive: I don't drive at this time.
  10. What brought you to writing?: A friend of mine drew me to DeviantArt chatrooms. Years later, another friend whom I introduced to roleplaying, Darth Pyrrhus Darth Pyrrhus , brought me over here.
  11. What keeps you writing?: Friends and Chaos, mostly. I don't write much outside of this, except for D&D.
  12. Favorite character: (yours) I am very fond of my newest, Iasha Rha Iasha Rha , and of Joycelyn Zambrano, but Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia will always be closest to my heart.
  13. Favorite character: (others) This is a challenging thing to write. Vrag Vrag , Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser and Cortana Jade Cortana Jade were always been among the characters I looked up to. Among the more recent characters, I am becoming very fond of Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn , Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , AMCO AMCO among the Sith. Risen Risen , Yula Perl Yula Perl , Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion and Palm-Imer Palm-Imer , and of course Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin have impressed me greatly among the Jedi.
  14. Favorite character: Luke Skywalker, always.
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos?: Attachment, mostly. I am attached to people I know here, to characters I write, groups I write in.

Well, since Darth Metus Darth Metus tagged me and it piqued my curiosity enough that I read through everyone's posts... xD

1. Name: I'm known around the Discord as Cali, but my formal nickname is E
  2. Age range: 34
  3. Occupation: CMA / Home Health Aide / Single Mom
  4. Where do you live?: Oklahoma
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Reading, video games, singing
  7. Favorite Food: Yes~
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: A day what now?
  9. What kind of car do you drive: Nada
  10. What brought you to writing? - An overactive imagination and the sheer desire to play out different scenarios in the things I watched on TV, read in books, or played in video games
  11. What keeps you writing? - Addiction? The almost complete escape from harsh realities and/or bad days? ...Probably that overactive imagination thing though.
  12. Favorite character: On Chaos? Holy crow, um...I don't think I actually have a favorite. I enjoy writing them all
  13. Favorite character: Alright, this list is crazy ridiculous, so I'm only going to post a few (that doesn't mean I don't love your character if it's not on the list, it just means I have too many favorites! xD) Mic Gallagher (and Dimitri, and Nat!) , Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck , Damien Van-Derveld , Siv Dragr Siv Dragr (And most of the Enclave, if we're being honest), Taiia Locke Taiia Locke , Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor , Rience Rience , and many, many more!
  14. Favorite character: Oh cripes, don't get me started here...
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos? - You know, lately I find myself asking this very question quite frequently, for a lot of reasons, and I always circle back to the same answer. I'm made some really good, solid friends here that I can depend on - both on and off the board. Doesn't matter how hard things get, I know that the friends I've made here will be right there to listen when I need it, or talk me through whatever is going on. Add that to the killer stories that have been both plotted and written out? Why wouldn't I keep writing here?

1. Name: Peter, I go by Val on the board.
  2. Age range: 35
  3. Occupation: IT Administrator
  4. Where do you live?: Sydney, Australia
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Reading, movies, games, travel
  7. Favorite Food: Tricky, but probably Italian to go by cuisine type.
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Relax, write, walk.
  9. What kind of care do you drive: (If any) Kia Cerato
  10. What brought you to writing? A fascination with alternates to existing stories. My first stories were fanfics for X-Men, LOTR and Star Wars KOTOR. That's how, via a long process, I eventually ended up here.
  11. What keeps you writing? The process of creating fictional settings, characters and lore has always fascinated me. Not just here but in other things.
  12. Favorite character: (yours) Difficult. Probably my Jedi Master Phylis Alince or my clone character Amara Zarides.
  13. Favorite character: (others) So, so many. I've been writing less in the last few years than I'd like so most of these would be out of date by now. Shoutout to Siobhan Kerrigan Siobhan Kerrigan for her skills of taking ideas and making them reality.
  14. Favorite character: (non-rp, can be anything from Star Wars, to Marvel, anime, whatever) Unsure. Probably Obi-Wan Kenobi?
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos? (Edited because of some brilliant people with brilliant ideas!) The hope of being able to actually write more on Chaos...which often seems a hopeless task.

1. Name: Jo
  2. Age range: 27
  3. Occupation: Traffic Controller
  4. Where do you live?: Queensland, Australia
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Jigsaws, Reading, Gaming, TV Shows, Colouring and Travel.
  7. Favorite Food: I don’t have a favourite.
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: I don’t really have days off. I like to be semi productive. If I’m not doing anything on Chaos or working, I like to do research. Dietary has been the main focus of late.
  9. What kind of car do you drive: (If any) Kia Rio
  10. What brought you to writing? I was a foster child, so I used to escape online. I started off with freestyle RP and then worked my way up. T2, T1 and then forum based. It seemed like a great natural progression.
    Originally, I started off on a different forum and a dear friend of mine convinced me to write on SW.
  11. What keeps you writing? Character Development is always inspiring me to continue writing.
  12. Favorite character: (yours) Redd
  13. Favorite character: (others) Darth Metus Darth Metus , Srina Talon Srina Talon , Adron Malvern Adron Malvern , G 3 M 1 N 1 G 3 M 1 N 1 , Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Naviira Naviira , Danielle Mueller and probably a whole lot more that I’m spacing on.
  14. Favorite character: Honestly, at the moment, I like Jack Reacher from the books by Lee Child. In every book he is growing in one way or another.
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos? I would have to say that the people I RP with has played a key factor in me staying, but not only that, I enjoy reading other people’s works. I love seeing what their characters get up to and how they grow in their own ways when faced with hurdles.

1. Name: Bradley

2. Age: 27

3. Occupation: Electronic Systems Technician

4. Where do you live?: Azores, Portugal (currently, but move around the world a lot)

5. Single/Involved/Engaged/Married: Involved

6. Hobbies other than writing: Hiking, Camping, Gaming, Cooking, Movies/TV binging, Travelling

7. Favorite Food: Lobster

8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Kick back and relax, find a new restaurant/dish to try, game with friends from back home

9. What kind of car do you drive (If any): Volkswagen Golf TDI

10. What brought you to writing: It was early 2004 (I think) and I've always been into Star Wars. Was part of a Star Wars group on Facebook that started a Facebook forum to write Star Wars like this. Had no idea what I was doing at the time (I was like 11 or something along those lines at the time) and I can remember my very first (as terrible as it was). All 15 words of it.

11. What keeps you writing: It's just something I thoroughly enjoy at this point. Building a world or a character through writing and seeing how everything unfolds is just awesome. Plus I've managed to make so pretty great friends in the process.

12. Favorite Character (yours): Alden Akaran

13. Favorite Character (others): Adron Malvern Adron Malvern | Tess Valnora Tess Valnora | Faye Malvern Faye Malvern

14. Favorite Character (non-rp, can be anything from Star Wars, to Marvel, anime, whatever): Grand Admiral Thrawn or Obi-Wan Kenobi

15. What keeps you writing on chaos: Faye Malvern Faye Malvern , Adron Malvern Adron Malvern , Tess Valnora Tess Valnora , Srina Talon Srina Talon , John Locke John Locke , Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , Luna Terrik Luna Terrik (I can list more). The people I've have the pleasure to write an epic journey with and build incredible relationships with (both IC and OOC).

Dimitri Voltura

D
1. Name: Ave on my RP boards. Smeagol everywhere else. That's what you get ;p

2. Age range: Never ask a lady her age (28 if you have to know)

3. Occupation: Clinical Researcher on Animal Health

4. Where do you live?: The beautiful country of South Africa

6. Hobbies other than writing: Photography, raising baby animals, reading fiction, going out with friends to name a few

7. Favorite Food: Beef Lasagna - like, you're broken if you don't love it (kidding)

8. Favorite thing to do on a day off: Relax, read and write

9. What kind of care do you drive: Isuzu pickup

10. What brought you to writing? Ooof.....that was so long ago. But an overactive imagination. Too many ideas in my head that had to eventually be put to paper. I was introduced to forum rp about 4 years ago now by none other than KinkyPrawn KinkyPrawn (yes bro, you get an honourable mention).

11. What keeps you writing? Still the overactive imagination. And great people on the forums keep me around as well.

12.Favorite character: (yours): Dang. That's a hard one. I don't really have one favourite - I love them all.

13. Favorite character: (others): The list is a loooooong one. But Ashryn Shiari Ashryn Shiari (and all the rest - you know who they are), Pravus Cruento Pravus Cruento (you make my day with your posts, bro!), Beric Layne Beric Layne (he needs a hug......but I love him and the rest of your toons I've written with), Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner (Lav needs that promotion, so this is a bribe) and Crosten Feyn Crosten Feyn (I know I owe you a reply, please don't shoot me) - these people stand out the most for me.

14. Favorite character: (non-rp, can be anything from Star Wars, to Marvel, anime, whatever): Oof....there are so many. But if I have to choose 3 top ones real quick: Kevin Wendell Crumb in Glass (James McAvoy did a stellar job in portraying this character on screen) and Draco from Dragonheart I (yes, Sir Sean Connery's voice is what got it to this list) and Severus Snape (in the books and then who can ignore Sir Alan Rickman's iconic portrayal of Snape in the films, obviously)

15. What keeps you writing on Chaos? (Edited because of some brilliant people with brilliant ideas!): Some very awesome people with some very awesome stories. This is a great tl;dr, otherwise we'll still be here tomorrow if I have to list everyone.

1. Name: Not really gonna say the IRL name, besides you, all OOC still call me "Kyrel" We'll go with that.
  2. Age range: 21
  3. Occupation: Retail Associate
  4. Where do you live?: Midwest, Missouri of USA
  6. Hobbies other than writing: Viking and Nordic Culture, Reading, Video Games, Rock and Metal Music. Learning more History, Anime and show binging.
  7. Favorite Food: French Fries
  8. Favorite thing to do on a day off Gaming, Music, Writing, binging a good show.
  9. What kind of care do you drive: Can't drive am disabled kind sir.
  10. What brought you to writing? Stories, characters and how we all can relate to them.
  11. What keeps you writing? I keep writing as it keeps the mind still active, and besides suffering a lot in life such as being disabled and navigating around that. I like escaping in the form of different stories, and character mindsets.
  12. Favorite character: (yours) Tough one. I am gonna have to go with Kyrel here. Even when i've tried to let him go. I always feel that in some way shape or form he's always a part of me. Not to mention he was born at the time when we all thought the Knights of Ren were gonna replace the Sith. Neither here nor there. He's always trying not to get beaten down, and while he does. He always somehow manages to come back and keep biting the bullet just to keep kicking ass.
  13. Favorite character: (others) Hmmm let's see here. Name a few examples here of characters I thought were fun to read. Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield Robogeber Robogeber Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Ryv Ryv Takui Takui Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe
  14. Favorite character: (non-rp, can be anything from Star Wars, to Marvel, anime, whatever) Darth Vader, Hulk, Lelouch (Code Geass) C.C (Code Geass) Rei Ayanami (Evangelion) Shinji Ikari (Evangelion) Darth Krayt, Kylo Ren, Darth Bane, Darth Zannah, Aver Kriss, Loden Greatstorm. (High Republic) Ellie (Last of Us 1, 2)
  15. What keeps you writing on Chaos? (Edited because of some brilliant people with brilliant ideas!) What keeps me writing is, no matter how shit my life is, I always come back to the thrill of the map game, the stories that you never know what is gonna happen. Stories where all it takes is one being to change the course of galactic history. Where despite what background you come from. Who you are, does not matter. Anyone on this board can change the fate of the map itself and rewrite history. All it takes is passion, effort and time to do so. Making allies or enemies along the way in a blink of an eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom