Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Gangsters' Paradise | CIS Dominion of Korbin Hex

S T O R Y W E A V E R
YEtpcu3.png

n3zifeO.png
Lawless.

And without a government.

That’s what the brochure said, anyway. Or was that the Travel Advisory? If you come looking for trouble, you will undoubtedly find it on Korbin. Yet, despite being a wretched hive of scum and villainy, you will find the Spaceport of Pleasant City to be a clean and vibrant locale. The locals know who reports to which Criminal Overlord, they pay their dues, and they stay out of the way when there’s a squabble over who is in whose territory. Maybe some planets never rise above the squalor of the dominion of perpetual unethical, immoral, and depraved activity, but Korbin -- like Nar Shadda before it -- is such a diamond in the rough.

You’ll find Scoro Boss Zadeer Rho to be a benevolent dictator of most of Pleasant City today. Whether that’s only to the layman that keeps their head down and apportions their spoils as demanded, or if they seek to bring further stability to Korbin is anyone’s guess. Just be careful you don’t venture down the wrong alleyway and find anything best left alone.
Stop by one of the large, clean, and extravagant cantinas or clubs. Visit the marketplace full of goods you’re better off not knowing where they came from. Chat up a resident mechanic about the craziest thing they’d ever had to deal with repairing busted up pirate ships.

Of course, you might always find yourself harassed by smaller criminal outfits looking to make a name for themselves, or plunder an easy mark. If you’ve come on your own ship, you’re either incredibly brave or decidedly foolish (and soon parted with most of your material possessions).

Welcome to the Greatest Den of Thieves of the West!

OBJECTIVE ONE
pmBKwwC.png
You came looking for trouble. Well, you found it. Whether that’s punching someone in the face and finding out they had ten friends loitering nearby, walking down the wrong street at the wrong time, or seeking an audience with a Crime Boss you’ll be surrounded by enough guns it would make the Dauntless and Surric Local Defense Force proud.

OBJECTIVE TWO
FdnRFDO.png
Sometimes ships don’t make port, and that isn’t always because the pirates picked them clean. There’s some unusual spatial disturbances in the area, which the locals steer clear of; but not everyone passing through to or from the Core are so lucky. Perhaps you’ll find a choice catch -- a derelict ship you can claim as salvage full of loot.

OBJECTIVE THREE
eRDKWur.png
Korbin isn’t the only planet in the galaxy. Yesmireen’s government isn’t known for being a pushover. Sometimes planets have disagreements about trade, about piracy, about ships welcome back after raiding outposts owned by other governments… You know, small things. Then they get heated and ships start burning in space. Try not to get caught in the crossfire.

BYOO
kR97frS.png
Pleasant City, and Korbin as a whole, is a big place full of opportunity. Make the most of it!

Wearing: Biker Leathers

Objective: One (John Wick the chit out of Mercenaries and Dark Side Witches)

It had started out as a simple bounty hunt. A con man who had escaped the law one time too many. Worth two thousand. Easy enough catch. She had chased him down, tranqued him, then immediately headed to a well lit, if run down cantina to toss back a few. She swore she had had only a few drinks. But it had been a while since she had 'really' gotten drunk. Maple, lonely and completely broken hearted after the revelations at Kar Shian, had downed more than she planned, and ended up stumbling out the cantina drunk, unable to hold her liquor. She had passed out in an alley a few minutes later.

Which made it all the more depressing when she had woken up, hanging in chains, in a dark prison cell. She tried to use the Force, but felt extremely woozy at the attempt. She felt a neural disruptor crown on her head.

"Wakey wakey..." chuckled a mercenary in a green suit with a matching bowler hat, clutching a power cane. He was well built, grungy looking though. Instinct told her he was not one to underestimate.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Udinia. My name's Wallace. Member of The Gentleman's Club, y'see...to quote a famous bastard...you're my guest..."

Maple rolled her eyes. "Lame..." she emphasized in an annoyed manner.

"Heh...I never was too good at one liners..." Wallace chuckled. "Pretty ironic, eh? The Infamous Golden Eye herself, captured like common street trash. My men were almost insulted at taking you so easily."

Maple paid attention to nothing the man said, already disregarding him. Skip. She was in a universe where the physics relied on how much puppies smiled. Skip. Back to reality.

Maple was staring at his Power Cane. Custom Pallandrix Job. Power Point was shaped like a pink diamond, the shaft green and of Cortosis Weave with small, decorative pink diamonds near the top and pink star sapphires at the bottom where the hidden vibroblade was.

"That is a sweet-ass cane. I want that cane." Maple grunted.

"Sorry, lady. Martha--"

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!!!"

Wallace jumped back, clearly startled by Maple's sudden insane look and her shouting, being affected enough by her schizophrenia to compulsively blurt out an OOC reference.

"Whoa, what the hell??!" he exclaimed.

"Couldn't help myself. Please, continue."

Wallace composed himself.

"Like I was saying, My cane, whose name is Martha, stays with me."

Maple glanced at the cane. "Why name it Martha?"

"After my mom, of course."

"Who did you mom resemble? Stacy's?"

"Who the bloody hell is Stacy and why the hell would my mom resemble her mom?"

"Well that's because Stacy's mom is Rachel Hunter." Maple answered, her schizophrenia making her say all sorts of crazy things that had no context in character. "Have you seen Rachel Hunter?!"

"Sithspit who the Feth is Rachel Hunter?! I told you, I didn't even know."

"If you saw Rachel Hunter, you would understand."

Wallace rubbed the bridge of his nose in irritation.

"I'm gonna get out of this place, and I'm gonna take that sweet ass cane from you."

"You're welcome to try. Of course, that's gonna be a might hard considering your pals The Cult of The Brain Demon are gonna be here in twenty minutes. Cogitate on the horrors that await you at the hands of those sadistic feths..."

"I mean it. I'm gonna fething kill you for that cane."

Wallace leaned towards her.

"Pray tell, old chum, how do you plan on this miraculous ass kicking?"

Maple, in the second he had taken to lean forward, let the small, oval mechanism she had hidden in her lower jaw gum lining rest on her tongue, positioning it between her teeth, pointed the end with a lense on it out of her mouth at his eye, pressing the sensitive trigger in, with her tongue.

A hot golden laser flashed directly through his eyeball, exiting out the back of his head. He fell backward, dead instantly.

Maple aimed the laser upward and cut through her cuffs, dropping to the ground and picking up his cane, and removing the neural disruptor from her head.

"Who needs an ass kicking when a little ray of wisdom works just as well?" She asked the corpse.

(Clip of Bond Theme plays)

Maple grabbed his keycard and exited the cell, beginning to look for an armory. She knew they had one.

Maple spotted two more Assassin's of The Gentleman's Club, clad as Wallace had been, but each wielding a Bola Carbine with a holographic sight and a grenade launcher attached on one and a Baragwin Flame Thrower undermount on the other.

A flick of her hand and her telekinesis lifted the barrels to each others heads, triggers pulling. They both fell, dead as well.

Maple picked up one rifle, the one with the grenade launcher, removing the flamethrower attachment on the other as well as their clips. She heard shouts, sighed, and prepared.

The first to make their way up the staircase was shot in the head by a quiet purple blaster bolt. Maple advanced down the stairs shooting men in those short funny little hats, some dispatched out right with headshots, others punctured through the chest multiple times.

The alarm Klaxon started to blare as men rushed her position...

Wearing:Robes and light armor.
Objective one: He-Co looking for rare holocron on Korbin.

He-co Norr Was flying his Delta-7b down to Korbin space port a place he had heard you could find anything for piece or end up dead trying to at least.

As his delta-7b leaded at the port he opened the hatch to his Delta-7b and got out and looked around to find a quiet place with very few people around at the time of night.

He walked to find himself at a bar near the exit of the port he walked in to find a few people sit down drinking some different colored drinks.

He walked over and got a sit near the door just in case of anything going wrong and moved his hand down to make sure his lightsaber was stall on his hip but hiding under his clothe outfit he was wearing.

He was looking for a rare holocron that was meant to show him new things about the force.

He was to wait for a man to show up.

As he was waiting he could see that some of the man in the bar were looking at him from one of the tables one of the men got up walking over to his table siting down cross from he-co norr.

He-co looked at the man who was a rodian with yellow skin and purple eyes. The rodian was sitting there with a smile on his face and asks the He-co "So what bring your kind so far from your homeworld?"

He-co looked at the Rodian and say "I'm here on business I'm not looking for any problems with you or your friends over there."

The rodian smiles gets more wide as he says "Well maybe we know what your looking for and were for the something so we can't let you have it."

He-co sighs and says "and what do you think i'm looking for?"

rodian says "well I heard your looking for a holotape of some kind right and I might just have this holotape but I'm not selling it to you I mean we did kill the person who had it before hand."

His hand goes into his coat taps a baster as he looks at He-co.

He-co looks at the man Feeling throw the force that he meant to hurt him and that he was not lieing about the holocron and then lighting his lightsaber as the rodian shoots his baster at he-co.

He-co moves quickly hits the baster boasts back at the rodian killing him right away.

The other two at the table jump pulling there baster and start to shoot at He-co.

He-co move quick towards them and cuts one's hand off and cuts his baster into.

He uses the force to pull the other baster from the men hands and bring it to himself and he puts it away and asks both of them "Were is the holotape?"

The man with the cut off arm is scream in pain on the ground.

The other rodian says "He had it his home on the east side of town sir please don't kill me."

He-co says "I'm not going to kill you, now your friend and you drink might easy the pain of his lost hand." He walks toward the doorway head toward the dead rodians house.

He could feel there was more rodians there looking for a fight and would not be easy.
so he was readying himself for a fight with them.

Last edited:
When he made it to the house he could feel throw the force three maybe four. He watched from a far for a few to see what they would do.

One of the rodians came outside she was talking on a holo phone.

he-co moved quietly as she was talking hit her on the back of her head knocking her out cold.

He-co says to himself "One more that I don't have to worry about now."

He makes his way into the house softly and her two rodians talking to them selfs.

He don't want to kill them but know there few ways to get around them he moved quickly into the room killing both them with his lightsaber fast and with out pain.

with the two rodians on the floor dead he pushed outwards with the force looking for the holocron in the home.

As he looked he could feel the darkness close around him once more the cold anger of the death of his mister he pushed it back calm his mind and close off his anger.

Then he could feel it in the home it was like a wave in the force. He moved a bookcase to find a hiding area in the wall were the holotape sit on a table and next to it was lightsaber he looked at it for a moment it dark hilt in the light of the room.
He could feel the dark side in the lightsaber the death of many people.
He put the lightsaber in his bag and then looked at the holocron that he came so far to get.
It was black and red with red symbol he could not understand.
with his touch it glowed with a red light he cover it up and then put it in his bag.

He walked back out to look down at two dead rodians the pain himself was great for what he did here.

He moved out from the house and then looking for some were to stay to look at the holocron he had found.
In the darkness someone was watching him.

Last edited:

housedragrbanner_1.png

K A R J R

Objective: [1] Eliminate Korbin Crime Boss
Tag: Hinah Dragr

Karjr.

The Mando'a word tasted. . . different on Siv's tongue. Only a month ago, he'd been a run-of-the-mill bounty hunter barely scraping in enough credits to buy enough starfuel to get him to the next star system. Fast forward in time, and now here he was, with the Enclave; a safe haven for his people, his people who he had thought were all dead. And now, he was a glorified policeman.

In some ways, he'd just come full circle.

As the Blood Eclipse landed, Siv took stock of all of his gear; making sure that his Beskar'gam was fully functional, that the two new blasters he'd gotten at the Forge were in working condition, and that his vibroknife was secure in its sheath on his side. Siv had chosen a small docking port within the ironically-named Pleasent City, away from the crowded starports teeming with people. Siv preferred to keep to himself -- his armor wasn't exactly inconspicuous -- and the fewer people knew that a Mandalorian was on the planet, the better.

Word had gone around at the Enclave that Korbin was a nesting ground for a whole bunch of different crime bosses and their respective gangs, a real piece of work. The planet was joining the Confederacy, and the Quartermaster had said that eliminating a few would be the least they could do to soften the planet before it became a member world.

Siv turned to Hinah, one of the last remaining members of his Clan. "Ready to go?"

Ares Stone

A
FdnRFDO.png

wearing: xxx | tag: Meili Feng Meili Feng - open
Spacial disturbances were to blame for the missing ships which seemed to be disappearing from this particular system. Ares had other ideas. The official story was rarely official in back room chatter, and the former officer had seen enough otherworldly activity in his lifetime that the man sensed there was something deeper taking place. His ship wasn't the best vehicle on the market, but a lot of funds had been spent on upgrading the internal scanners to search for the things that may not be discovered by the typical devices other would use. In truth, his ship looked like someone that believed in every conspiracy theory one could buy into, because Ares had seen it all.

He was not alone today. His partner in crime was someone that knew a bit about otherworldly things, or at least seemed to have some familiarity with the concept. Ares didn't really know her story, nor did he care. The soldier turned agent was only concerned about getting the job done. He had lost a lot in his life as was used to running solo. Only recently had he ever felt a desire to change that, only for the good doctor to go missing or just get wrapped up in some other research project. Ares wasn't clear on why she was no longer around, he just knew she no longer needed his employment.

Ares sat in the captain's chair waiting for something to ping, or for a ship to go missing. They really had nothing to investigate other than a location where it seemed to occur. For now all readings seemed normal, which was as frustrating for Ares as it was a blessing for the ships passing through.

Then it happened suddenly. A quick blip, and ship was gone. Barely a spike on any of the scanners.

He looked to the person next to him.

"Please tell me you saw that?"

Once he found a room for himself in the poor end of town he paid a few credits for the room. He walked inside the room laying down his bag on a nightstand.
He looked in the mirror at himself seeing the dark cycles under his eyes he looked tried but don't feel it at all.

He moved over to his bag picking out the black hilt lightsaber looking more closely at it. Then turning it on as the purple blade jump from the hilt lighting the room in a purple light and it made a soft hum in his hands he could feel the deaths that were caused from the lightsaber.

He turned the lightsaber off laying on the bed next to him.

Then he moved back over the bag picking up the holocron looking at it and then uses the force to open it.

As it opens the room turned to red as a masked person came into vision his body covered in dark robes looking down at He-co he asked "You have opened my holocron what is that you wish for He-co?"
He-co looked in the masked man eyes and says "I wish to have power, to learn how to not let people I care about die anymore."
The masked force user says "I can show you many things He-co." He then says "But you well be my apprentice to you have learn all you can learn from me."
He-co thinking for moment know he was about to go down a path he might not come back from then he show the dead body of his mister.

He says "I well be you apprentice mister."

The masked man says "Good then we stall start at once my apprentice and your name for now on, you well be know as Darth Norr."

Last edited:
gavin-bird-ram-bg-Head-Only400.png

THIEF?
Tags: Redd Redd

pmBKwwC.png

The Black Salamanders Chop Shop
The Black Salamanders.

There were a number of pirate organizations who operated in the outer territories of the CIS. The Black Salamanders had never been one of the more prominent and that's probably how they never attracted the attention of the CDF. Most days they never even tried to take down anything larger than a light freighter. One or two ever few months? It was enough to keep the hard chargers of the CIS off their backs.

The only problem was lately the gang was growing ambitious. They have still been targeting simple light freighters and shipping units, but these were not ones that simply belonged to one of the many trade organizations in the Confederacy. These freighters had belonged to Clan Verd.

If nothing else, there was one important lesson that the Salamanders had to learn.

Never steal from a Mandalorian.

So Haastal and Redd Redd had been dispatched to send a little message to these pirates. A message to be dished out through broken bones and dripping blood. In one of Korbin's minor cities, the home of the Black Salamanders was a simple one. From the surface of the world there was a guarded elevator that dropped down to the pirate's main chop shop, the place they sent the ships they stole so they could be dismantled and sold for parts.

The elevator unit wasn't exactly particularly hidden. Sure it was in the back of a quiet alley, however the gangs banners were draped over every square piece of duracrete in the alley. As for the guards?

Haastal dropped one of the men down on the ground with a loud slam. It was child's play for he and his mate to take these two out, even in broad daylight. The Mandalorian knelt on the man's chest, running a hand over his pockets and checking for anything of value. He pulled a small credit chit from the man's pocket and glanced at it before scoffing. "Freakin' pirates. All the stealin' they do an' they never have a damn thing." Haastal tossed the credit chit down onto the side of the man's head before standing up and looking to his mate. "Come on, lets knock." He pulled his blaster pistol from his holster before walking over to the elevator.

He stepped into the elevator and waited for Redd before looking at the lift controls. "Damn. This tech is outdated as hell. Think they'd at least get some shit that works." Haastal slammed his fist into the console, causing it to let out a low wine before finally chiming in acknowledgement. The door's to the elevator slowly shifted close with an old, rusted creak erupting from them as it did.
House-Verd.png

~incomprehensible otherworldly screeching~
Objective: (1) Hopefully, purchase some firearms
Wearing: traditional Cha'ta'ri armor

Ar'tal grumbled to himself as he walked down a road. "Zed, where the hell is the arms dealer you said would be here?" His Hk-series droid hissed out in his usual monotone voice "My calculation aren't always correct Ar'tal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roughly half an hour later the two found a sign with Al's Arms and Armor spray painted on it. "Well, here we go again."

Redd-1.png

OBJECTIVE ONE: THE BLACK SALAMANDERS

Redd had tagged along in this mission, if nothing else but to kill a few people, spill a little blood and rage havoc upon the people that occupied Korbin with her mate, Haastal. However, upon this day it seemed as if things were being stolen from Clan Verd by some people that called themselves The Black Salamanders. The wolf did not understand as to why these men would name themselves after a lizard, but who was she to judge? Wait, she was a wolf, a predator on top of the food chain, she could judge as much as she wanted. Her golden eyes could look down on the measly little lizards as she ripped their throats out with her teeth as much as she wanted too. Today though, she was using a simple dagger to dispatch of those that had dared to take that which belonged to Clan Verd.

Quiet steps brought her Beskar’gam clad figure up behind her prey and with quick movements, she reached around and sliced the man’s throat open. His hands lifted to grasp at the open wound, while lips parted to make a sound that wouldn’t come out and he staggered a couple of steps before collapsing to the ground. Golden eyes watched as the pool of blood began to spread around the man’s body only to look to Haastal as he threw a credit at a man’s face. ”These men reek of alcohol.” The redhead said as she sniffed the air, ”Perhaps they spend it all their credits on alcohol and… Other things.” Redd said as she screwed up her nose and smelled the lingering scent of a woman clinging to one of the two that they had killed.

”They don’t seem to want to do anything worthwhile with their lives, but live the barest of lives. One that makes them smell awful. Do they not know the meaning of a shower?” The wolf asked as she scrunched up her nose and moved to follow her mate into the elevator. ”I mean, I know they call me a beast, but at least I have the decency to shower. If I didn’t I would smell like those wretched carrion birds and that is something that I plan on avoiding.” Redd said as she scrunched her nose up at the thought of vultures. They fed on the dead and if it wasn’t dead, they would wait until their prey was dead. It was almost as if the bird lived on its belly and never liked to fight for its food. It just lived on the backs of other hunters and while they did clean up well after the predators, the birds could at least go wash themselves off in a river.

The wolf watched as Haastal cursed at the terminal and she couldn’t help but nod her head. ”Last time I used a terminal, I stabbed it. I can’t say that it worked, cause I had to blow the turbine up manually afterwards. So, I don’t recommend stabbing it.” She said before she watched her mate slam his fist upon it and it seemed to give off a mechanical whine in response. Redd couldn’t help but frown as the elevator door closed with sounds that sounded rather alarming. ”Are you sure that this thing is even safe? Perhaps we should have taken the stairs.” The woman responded as she refrained from touching the walls. It was almost as if she thought that if she touched the walls, then the whole thing would come crashing down and their lives would end in a fiery blaze at the bottom of the shaft.

Quietly, Redd tried to remain calm as she stood in a box that reminded her of a cage, but this one was far more dangerous. Golden eyes glanced upwards, only then to finally access the small area for any possible exits in case of an emergency as she listened to the box groan and creak with every moment that it made. If she died in a metal box, she was going to be extremely pissed off.
Bcj802.png

The masked ghost version of the sith lord moves over to look at his apprentice and put a hand on his face and says "You have so much rage and pain in you Darth Norr."

He-co looked at him for a moment and says "The past is the past I must grow in the force." His rage inside him thinking of the past.

The sith lord says looking at him "The feeling of your rage well make you grow young one use it feed on it."

The sith lord then says "It is time for you to learn your first lesson young one there is a force user following you, You most kill them my apprentice and if you die then they well be my apprentice."

He-co for a moment thinking to himself "I can't kill them can I, I'm not that type of person."

The sith lord looks at him and says "I can feel you judge what you can do young one let go of those feeling and take your place."

He-co says "I well do as you wish mister." He gets up walking towards the doorways of the room leaving to find the force user following him.

As he left the room looked out with the force feeling for force user near him then he could feel her throw the force. He began to move towards were he could feel her throw the force moving throw the shadow of the city.

When he got closer he show a young female Chiss force user walking down one of the alleyways.

He-co in his mind said "I can't do this I'm not evil."
He watched for a few from the shadows and then said to himself "I should talk with her maybe I can get her to join me."

He jumped down in front of her and she ready her green lightsaber. He-co said "I don't want to hurt you I just want to talk for a moment."

She looked at him for a moment then asked "You are a sith are you not?"

He-co stopped for a moment thinking then says "No I'm not just looking to learn more of the force." He then says "Maybe till me your name?"

She says "My name is way to long and you would not understand it if I told you, so call me Erika."
She then asks "What is your name then?"

He-co says "My name is is He-co."
He asks her "So why was you following me Erika?"

She looks at him and says "You had a rare holocron that I wanted to keep safe so it don't get in the wrong hands."

He-co says "I've opened it with the force I've seen the force ghost inside of it."

She looks shocked at him saying this and then says "I could not open this and I've been a force user since being a child."

He-co thinking to himself "Maybe this a test from my mister why kill her when we can turn her and work with her."
He then says "Maybe together we can learn much more rather then being just being one."

She thinks to herself as he specks. He-co says "We can help each other move forward and become more powerful as one."

She turns off her lightsaber walking over to him and saying "I well work with you for now but when the time comes we well go different ways."

He-co says "Then come back to my place so we are not out in the open here."

They walked back to his room and want inside together.

gavin-bird-ram-bg-Head-Only400.png

KNOCK KNOCK
Tags: Redd Redd

When Redd mentioned the stench of cheap liquor and women, Haastal couldn't help but chuckle at her words. "Bet that's a good smell for that nose of yours." He retorted as they made their way into the lift.

Haastal had leaned his back against the lift when he answered Redd's question. "People in this line of work never tend to give a damn about things like showerin'. Hell they pay for their women so its not like they got someone to impress." He said, when he heard the lift finally start to free it's rusted gears of whatever had been causing the damning noise. When Redd asked if he thought the elevator was safe, even through his helmet it was clear that Haastal had a slight laugh behind his words. "Hell nah this thing ain't safe, but its the only way into their hideout so we don't have much choice."

The elevator slowed to a stop and the door's came open with a low creaking. As the metallic doors slid into their hosts, Haastal was greeted by the sight of a singular guard.

Passed out.

On the ground outside of the elevator was an older weequay pirate, snoring rather loudly with a bottle of cheap liquor spilled over beside him. Haastal glanced over to Redd before muttering. "These are the worst pirates I've ever seen." He said, before stepping out and pulling his buy'ce from his head. Haastal silently knelt down to place his helmet down by the man's back. The next movement was fast and fluid. A field knife that rested on the Mandalorian's calf was quickly freed from it's plasteel sheathe. The blade was shiny and fresh, sliding into the pirate's throat. It sliced through the leathery skin until the blade guard was flush with the man's throat. Haastal held the man's head down to the ground with his free hand as the body gave a few involuntary convulses before eventually going still.

"
Real bad." He muttered, before pulling the blade from the pirate's throat, letting his blue-green blood spill onto the floor. Haastal wiped the face of his blade on the dead man's shoulder before tucking it back in it's sheathe. Before standing up the Mandalorian grabbed the bottle the man had been drinking from. He brought the bottle to his lips, taking a deep swig from the bottle before tossing it toward his mate, Redd. "Not the cheapest chit I ever drank." He muttered. Haastal pulled his helmet back over his head before clearing his throat and standing back up.

The hall in front of them was pretty well lit, aside from a few of the ceiling lights that flickered in and out every few seconds. There were empty bottles littering the hall and further down a loud uproar could be heard. Haastal held his pistol up at the ready while moving down the hall. As they moved deeper into the complex, the uproar of voices and cheering could be heard growing louder and louder. Finally, they found themselves at a pair of double door's that seemed to have been busted open. There were a number of voices coming from the next room, most of them in some kind of song or celebration. All in all it was just a big racket.

When Haastal glanced inside his HUD quick-tracked nearly twenty bodies. They were standing in the center of some odd hangar that had been built below ground. Drinks flooded the room as those inside enjoyed a celebration of sorts. Haastal snorted. "Damn, couldn't have come at a better time." He looked to Redd before smirking under his helmet. "Here." He pulled a thermal detonator from the pouch on his thigh, tossing it at her before tapping a knuckle against the door frame into the next room. "There's a red pad, pull it back to prime it, give it a second then press the red button. After that, throw it an' watch the magic." He said.

"That's a high-yield detonator babe, so you might wanna make sure you take cover afterwards. Else I'll be carryin' you outta here." He snorted.
House-Verd.png

S T O R Y W E A V E R
pmBKwwC.png

eRDKWur.png

WHO'S THERE?

Earlier...

"What's this?" Scoro Boss Zadeer Rho, the largest 'authority' of Pleasant City -- seeing how they had more guns, more people, and more credits than the rest -- looked down at a datapad his First handed him.

While his eyes roamed over the details for himself, a middle-aged, muscular woman to his side explained, "Some local trash have garnered a response from Yesmireen for a recent raid on their outposts. Sent a small armada to try and bust through our lines." Maybe Korbin didn't have a central government, but they hadn't been in business this long without reaching an understanding between Outfits. Every planet needed the ability to defend itself, and Korbin was no exception.

Naught but the slight pinch of one eye marred the weathered face of the Boss. "Jhal's forces are crippled. Kailen's are falling back. Therakul's 'contribution' is no doubt contemplating the same."

"Our ships aren't so screwed up. They'll hold,"
Nima added with the same amount of concern Zadeer had demonstrated so far. "Unlike the rest, we're not scavengers."

A deep grunt followed her comment. Zadeer set the datapad down and leaned back into his chair for a moment. "I want this dealt with before the Confederate minions arrive. They're going to start making demands about abiding by the law or their fleet showing up on our doorstep. I don't need that shooting war making their point before they walk through my door."

Nima's blue eyes fixed on Zadeer for a moment. "Leave the fighting to our ships, it'll be over soon. I'll put together a squad to take out the worthless Outfit responsible for the mess."

"Good."
Zadeer sat forward and turned to look over at his First. "And I'll be joining you." Not because he doubted them, but because he needed something to boost his spirits before the paper-pushers entered his life and they began 'negotiating' in the shadow of a fleet of Star Destroyers how Korbin could benefit from the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Not that their diplomats would arrive in force, but in less than a day -- maybe two -- they could lay siege to the planet if they felt there was nothing but criminals present. 'Sides, this little deal might cement his hold over the city -- and the planet. It would at least make the rest think twice before they tried taking one of his warehouses, docks, or freighters on again.

pmBKwwC.png

The Present...
After unaccounted for elements -- such as members of House Verd -- positioned themselves, the overhead hanger bay doors to the underground facility began to crack open. Laboriously, the motors worked too peel the doors apart. At first those within would look up wondering who was showing up late to the party. No one bothered to take attendance beforehand, imagine that. What they weren't expecting, and what became clear in three-seconds time, was they weren't the only ones that knew where they were hiding out.

There was just enough time for people to throw themselves aside before blaster fire began raining down into the half-open bay. At first the weapons tracked the people, but it quickly swept down the length of the bay to pepper the engines of the ship the dirty, drunk, and dumb pirates had begun to scramble toward.

Whether the uninvited third party would appreciate this or not remain to be seen.

Tag: Haastal Haran Haastal Haran | Redd Redd | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

pmBKwwC.png

Pirates? No. Weapons? No. Why was Aria Nox on Korbin, then? Beskar, why else. Who more likely to just 'happen' to have some than a planet full of thieves? You might as well ask why you'd search Nar Shadaa for contraband. Long as the locals didn't try killing her, she wouldn't try killing them -- today.

She was aware of the Confederacy 'encouraging' the 'Sheriffs' to slip onto the planet while they sought to negotiate with... whoever they felt represented the planet. Aria was a bit unclear how a Centralized Government negotiated with a decentralized world, but that's why she wasn't a politician. Who cared? Wasn't like the place was going to be any less of a cesspit tomorrow either way.

While pursuing a lead, the Mandalorian had just spied an unusual species with their eyes on an Arms and Armor shop when an explosion blew out the front of a Gentleman's Club three stores back. In one fluid motion, Aria drew her pistol and whirled about in the direction of the commotion. People on the street fled in terror, but otherwise no one was running in her direction holding a weapon. The inside of her helmet displayed various chemical compositions of the flame and performed a rudimentary auditory analysis. Sharp spikes might suggest weapons fire, but that could be infrastructure continuing to degrade in the blaze.

Haran, Aria thought, might as well check it out. Could always be someone worth fighting or something worth fighting over still left in one piece.

Tag: Maple Harte Maple Harte | Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

Objective: John Wick both Mercs and Witches.

The magnetically sealed door that the Gentleman's Club Mercenaries had been aiming rifles at the past five minutes echoed the sounds of blasters and dying people behind it. Non-stop, continuous blaster fire. An armored high rise on Korbin could protect against a lot of threats.

But this particular armored high rise had never had a danger quite so severe as Maple.

First, the lights had cut. The power to the door had failed and they heard it creak open in the darkness. They immediately opened fire in that direction, the darkened area lighting up for a few seconds with the glare of red bolts. But no Maple.

The Mercenaries were quiet as the room went dark, slowly trying to flank the entry point from both sides.

The whole room lit up with blue bolts that began flashing everywhere, hitting people in the face, their source two long barreled heavy blaster pistols with a metal finished in dark blue.

The pistols, held by two arms that whipped about with machine like aim, hitting whatever they pointed at with such speed and finesse that there was no time to react. Everyone the barrels were pointed at died in the span of twenty seconds, the tips of the barrels glowing orange from the heat.

Maple stood at the entrance surrounded by dead, holstered her pistols, took her Bola Carbine off her shoulder and fired its grenade launcher at a crowd that burst through a door on the opposite end. The alarms were screaming bloody murder at this point. Maple advanced, opening fire on a heavily armored Mercenary using a shoulder mounted chain firing rifle strength bolts to try and shred her. She used the Force to enhance the strength of her bolts, the shots getting powerful enough to punch through heavy armor. Four hit him in the chest, staggering him, three in the head to actually punch through the armor and kill him. Her telekinesis siezed his as she blasted the compatriots that followed through the entrance behind him, bolts hitting them in the eyes, her mind firing the chaingun that floated in the air above her in a spray pattern. Twelve more dead in the span of four seconds. Maples rifle ran dry and so did the chaingun. She discarded both, cloaking herself with the Force and moving down the passage, drawing her cane as she approached a fast approaching squad of eight, armed with charrics. She got in range, immediately smacking the leader with the vibroblsde tip and slicing off his jaw, spraying blood everywhere as she did so, siezing his charric with a Force Pull and diving backward, shooting, flinging the power cane with her mind in one's chest in order to shoot better. Their chests exploded in cooked gibs as she hit the floor.

She heard clapping behind her. She turned as she rose, saw an elderly but muscular woman with brown hair holding a purple blade, wearing a white catsuit.

"Bravo, Uri Udinia. I can feel your hatred."

Maple blinked one sulphur eye and one wet green one, summoning her cane back to her.

"Filth? Weeks of purging your heresy where I find it and The Amalgam sends mere Filth to fight me?" Maple questioned cynically. "I want The Amalgam, not one of her lackeys."

"I can give you what you desire easily girl. Just surrender."

"Your death will be as painful and as meaningless as your life." Maple snapped at her, sprinting with superhuman speed at the Witch, whose flesh shuddered as it channeled the Dark, belching purple lightning from her throat which force Maple into a slide with her knees across the floor, firing her charric which forced the Witch herself to dodge with superhuman alacrity of her own as Maple closed the gap, thrusting for her heart, but the Witch parried with the purple blade in Form 2. But this was not a fight for Form 2. Maple angrily bashed her cane against the Witch from all angles at high speed in a drunken manner, attacks and thrusts coming in an unpredictable pattern due to the drunken nature of the style. First came a cut that made the Witch screech in a metallic shriek as it opened her belly, spilling white blood and yellow, spoiled looking organs, then came another cut that completely severed the right hand, then another to both leggs that made her kneel, a suddenswing of the cane breaking her jaw.

Maple leapt back as the Witch howled and writhed in gore-filled agony. But Maple was not done. She leapt back and used a spell.

"Mother Nature, a flock of swords eviscerates my enemies."

Ghostly, smoke like swords appeared above the Witch. She screamed as they swung down to tear into the witch with vibro-like damage...

Aria Nox Aria Nox

Saram Kote

Strill Securities Al'verde

pmBKwwC.png

R E C O N
Friendly Forces: Vuhyr'yalilyr squad 'Davaab'.​
Location: Korbin, Industrial District, Korbin Freightways Warehouse 4A​
Nar Shaddaa, Atzerri, Mos Eisley and now Korbin. Saram had stepped on many planets just steeped in crime, scum and villainy. Usually, it was an excellent cover for most of their operations, and that remained to be the case today as well. People looked less at heavily armed Mandalorians on planets like this, usually they were good for business. Only today, Saram and Davaab squad were about to ruin the day of one Artral Dalarand and associates.​
Dalarand was clearly the creative, ingenuitive, but practical sort like most crime lords. He'd set up out of a warehouse licensed to 'Korbin Freightways', an otherwise innocuous company if their illegally smuggled cache of CDF weapons wasn't stolen by pirates, who very quickly squealed when intercepted and gave away just where they got those weapons from. Only question was, where the shab did that di'kute Dalarand get the weapons from?​
Dalarand was no small fry either. He was a well respected businessman to those who weren't aware of his more...illicit dealings, and a feared and respected member of Korbin's shady underbelly of crime. Local law enforcement were largely in his pocket. It would be a tough one, this. They were outnumbered at least ten to one. That was no problem. She liked those odds. Only problem was that they weren't supposed to be here.​
She and Davaab had set up on the roof of an old industrial building, long abandoned by the previous owner. It offered the best sightlines into Dalarand's compound. The rest of Davaab were holding position, observing the compound for any new developments. "Doesn't look like there's another way around it, alor. Four teams. One team on overwatch, one team on the long range comms, one team on sentry duty and the last on infiltration," chimed in Ran Netra, her second in command.​
"I'm not sure I like spreading us so thin, Ran, even against these pitiful shabuire," she paused for a moment as she observed the situation through her rifle's scope, her armor's optical camouflage suite hiding her from observation. "Shab we could really use a distraction right now. A legitimate one would help." The Enclave's Karjr were exactly the kind of legitimate distraction they could use right now, and she knew that there were bound to be a few in the area.​
"You're not thinking about what I think you're thinking about, are you, alor?" asked Ran, the apprehension in his voice plainly apparent to Saram. Right now, it seemed that despite all their effort, Strill Securities was still getting the raw end of the deal as far as the public relations front within the confederacy went. Shuklaar had told them to, 'ignore it and keep working'. She knew that it was for that reason alone that Ran didn't want to involve the Enclave's Karjr, If they were involved, credit was sure to go straight to them. Again, the only problem was, that they weren't supposed to be deployed to this world to begin with.​
"It's a thankless job, Ra'ika, we all got told the same thing when we signed up," she sighed over the comms. Ran's only response was a resigned sigh over the comms. "I'll make the call." Saram sighed, clearing her mind of stray thoughts as she recorded a quick message, "Strill Securities Rammikad Squad Daavab to any Enclave Karjr units in the area, your assistance in required with a sensitive local matter. Any assistance that can be provided is appreciated." She sent that data file to her gunship with the appropriate comms routing data that would be instantly routed using the it's comm systems to the specific subspace radio frequencies and holonet addresses that they were aware the Enclave tended to use. All they had to do now, was wait.​

pmBKwwC.png
Korbin, she was not here sightseeing that is for sure with the news that the confederacy was moving into the system to establish order Aselia was certain she would be planetside as there would be plenty of fighting and her talents would be needed for certain, what she had not counted on was just how numerous their opposition was, but for the confederacy that was just a matter of maneuvering more assets at a problem, while in truth she had come here to help with the theft of clan Verd's property, however, she owed a debt to Saram she could not ignore and so she re-routed once she heard the call for a distraction.​
A familiar voice crackled over Sarams comm line with a chuckle "Vod, I did not even know you were here. But if you wanted a distraction, you should have called I am very good at making an entrance" the next thing Saram would hear is the hard burn of a jetpack as Aselia hopped from a rooftop down the street towards them, she wasn't exactly hiding so she was she they noticed her approach "Funny thing, I was on my way to back up my family on another matter but. They can handle it. So should I go knock on the front door?" the 'knocking' she would be referring to would be how they breached the casino on Rodia by blowing a hole in the celing.. Aselia herself dropped gracefully onto the roof next to Saram while she was able to contemplate the offer. The jetpack shut down and she straightened up, taking a look at the squad of Mandos around her on Rodia, it had really just been her and Saram.​
She stood there donned the black breshig forged armor that was made at her request, bearing the emblem of house Verd on each arm, and of course, accented with that crimson cape. Was it subtle? Absolutely not but it fit Aselia like a glove and she had a personality to match it if ever a single word did not translate to Aselia it was subtle.​
House-Verd.png

FdnRFDO.png

Wearing: This
Tagging: Ares Stone

FjZAAQ.png

There was something about being on a ship that grated on her senses, that seemed to press in on Meiling with every breathe. The petite woman sat in a bundle on the co-pilot’s seat, dark eyes staring at the screen as her arms wrapped around the legs pulled up against her chest, letting her chin rest on the tops of her knees, her hair pulled back into a loose ponytail that fell down the back of her shipsuit.

There was a silence that came with waiting, a stillness that could drag on your senses and leave you off balance and unsettled. This wasn’t that, this was…something else. The waiting she could handle, falling back onto the meditation she’d been taught growing up. Life in the military was all about the waiting, long periods of doing nothing broken up by short periods of pure terror and action.

It was…it was the ship, almost a form of claustrophobia. It was the knowledge that if something were to happen she’d be trapped here with the cold darkness of space stretched out between herself and whatever was happening. Unable to do anything about it. For someone used to being able to bound into action, to immediately react and make a difference the feeling of helplessness was new.

Meiling hated feeling helpless.

So here she sat, curled up like a spring waiting to be released staring at the screen in front of her. To be honest she wasn’t sure if she was willing something to happen to break up the boredom and give them something to react to, or hoping nothing would happen so the wait would end. She just wanted it to be over…and her parents always did tell her to be careful what she wished for.

A head rose as dark-eyes narrowed, staring at the screen thoughtfully as the woman tilted her head to the side.

“I saw…something? Ship’s just don’t vanish like that though…do they? Are you sure it’s not the sensors on this pile of junk breaking down or something?"

Location: Korbin, Industrial District, Korbin Freightways Warehouse 4A

Allies: Aselia Verd Aselia Verd Saram Kote Saram Kote

Objective: Help the Enclave as a Karjr

Gear: Look in the bio
Mando Translator I use: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

After the fall of Mandalore, steady jobs were hard to find, even for trained Rally Master like Torrack. But with the recent alignment the enclave has taken with the CIS , as a Karjr there was now security. With decent pay, and free reign to deliver justice that a follower of the Resoln'are would give. There was now hope for those lost to keep their skills up, and to seek challenge.

The Karjr were deployed at the request of the CIS, in order to tame the wild planet of Korbin. Rallying to this calling with enthusiam, there was a call from the leader of the famed "Davab" squad. Wielding his heavy repeater, the mercenary made way to the location in his blue beskargam. "This is Torrack,squeak squeak I am on my way to assist vod. Lets bust up these lawless sadapa.Squeak squeak"

It was obvious what race the reinforcer was, the swine like warrior did his best to limit the squeaks. Near the warehouse it was obvious that activity was about to launch into the forefront, mandalorians were rallying to Saram Kote. While he never talked about busting whoever they were about too, these many armored mandalorians made it obvious what they were about to do.

Spotting a caped gunslinger, it was also apparent this was the female mandalorian boasting about the entrance she was about to make. The industrial sector certainly smelled, bland the poor pig snout of the ball of rage snorted in displeasure at the smell. Now with the group, the responder would talk to the leader of this mission, and to the feisty member of Clan Verd. "So, whats the sodding plan? Squeak squeak Its obvious someone's ass is grass. HOINK HOINK !" .

How would this group of dangerous, killing machines decide to approach this "dispute." .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom