Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Aria Nox

XHG0jZ8.png

I . B U I L D . B F Gs

• NqhQIXn.png

B I R T H N A M E | Aria Nox

A L I A S | n/a

F E A L T I E S | Enclave, Confederacy of Independent Systems

R E S I D E N C E | The Echoy'la Goran (Searching/Mourning/Lost Blacksmith)

R A N K | Journeyman

H O M E W O R L D | Raydonia

S P E C I E S | Echani

A G E | 20

S E X | Female

H E I G H T | 5ft 9in

W E I G H T | 141lbs

E Y E - C O L O U R | Gold

H A I R - C O L O U R | White

S K I N - T O N E | Light Silver Blue

F O R C E S E N S I T I V E | No

• Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

B L A C K S M I T H | Aria is capable of building weapons and armors.

A R M O R E R | As a Journeyman Mandalorian Armorer, Aria knows her way around Beskar.

A D A P T I V E | If your enemy is stronger, faster, or smarter than you... build a better toolkit to cut them down to size.

E T E R N A L . S T U D E N T | Just because you're good doesn't mean you can't improve.
  • Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

F E A R L E S S | Bold. Aggressive. Reckless. Suicidal. Mandalorians are already risk takers, but Aria might be on the upper edge of that scale.

I S O L A T E D | Outgoing as Aria is, she doesn't seem interested in forming intimate relationships, or confiding her deepest secrets in others.

C H A L L E N G E R | If you're looking for a fight, Aria is happy to give you one.

O F F . C O L O R | Aria is certainly disciplined, but she might be more inclined to humor others -- drinking, gambling -- than most Mandalorians.
  • In The Beginning...
    Aria was found as a child after a settlement had been razed to the ground. Brought up among the Mandalorians, the Echani youth proudly demonstrated her genetic heritage. Nevertheless, she managed to steal away into the sacred hearth of the Clan from time to time silently watching the Armorer work. It had been a game at first -- eluding the adults -- until it was just a reprieve listening to the methodical work within the forge.

Her presence, however, had not gone unnoticed. A year passed before the Smith asked if she intended to never grow up in order to fit inside the ducts she crept through. Thereafter the Armorer had the young woman watch openly -- after a penance was paid. There was a great deal to learn about cleaning, repairing, and building weapons and gear for the Clan. Enough to occupy Aria to not worry about Beskar, which would only be introduced much later as she became an adolescent.

Their Clan was on a remote, forest world lacking in massive cities; and for some time that had been enough. Inevitably, however, the Sith Empire came to claim another system as they expanded into the galaxy once more. Even that had gone without major incident. Such fortune was not to last, however, as outsiders descended from the skies over their camp.

Aria sought to stay, but was tasked with a few others to guard the Beskar and other supplies that had been loaded onto a ship. Their departure had not gone unnoticed, however.

With major damage to the ship's engines, they were forced to land only to be set upon once more. Imprisonment and escape soon followed, as well as reacquiring possession of the Beskar that so many found valuable yet few knew how to bring out its true strength. Narrowly able to elude her pursuers, the young Mandalorian collapsed beside the heavy cargo due to blood loss.

Interlude...
    As it happened, a cabal had intended to raid the facility where the Mandalorians had been kept only to find it an easy cleanup after the havoc of their escape. As a result, and curious about their origins, their chief scientist and medical officer set to work helping Aria to recover. Her injuries had been substantial, and they made do with whatever was salvageable while supplying replacements for the rest.

As a result of the changes, Aria took on a different last name to obscure her origins from whoever might still be looking. Her saviors took a small recompense for their expenses, but were humble in what was asked seeing how the raid had been gone smoothly from her efforts. Afterward, Aria acquired a ship of her own and took to the stars. She has not settled since, instead relying on the facilities of her ship and whatever jobs she can find -- in this galaxy there's no shortage of opportunity.
  • Name [Type] Story.
  • Work In Progress!

TBD
  • Private Threads
    Public Threads
    i. Name of Private thread goes here x
    i. Name of Public thread goes herex

XHG0jZ8.png

Many thanks to Darth Metus for the bones of this amazing bio template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom