Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion [GA | DE] Operation Shadow Hand | GA Defense of Tython, Empress Teta, & Prakith

Anyone need an opponent for Broken Furies? Looking to do some Warposting

I’ll have this characters bio posted sometime soon, but his general vibe is SIA agent / cunning / lethal / quick fire pistol. Basically a gunslinger that happens to be an Alliance agent

Anyone need an opponent for Broken Furies? Looking to do some Warposting

I’ll have this characters bio posted sometime soon, but his general vibe is SIA agent / cunning / lethal / quick fire pistol. Basically a gunslinger that happens to be an Alliance agent
Gonna be there on GA's behalf.
If you two don't find anyone, I'll coordinating the GA side of the warposting. We've got a few spots for individual soldiers if you need an in. Flint Grayson Flint Grayson Dresden Dresden

I'm trying to decide which objective to finally join in the Tython/Empress Teta thread if that is still allowed. So far considering Objective 1 or 2. If the former my OC will come in with her commandos via drop pods but if the latter it will be boarding action against an enemy warship. Of course I'm guessing Objective 2 is for fleet action and starfighter combat so it will likely be the first objective.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide which objective to finally join in the Tython/Empress Teta thread if that is still allowed. So far considering Objective 1 or 2. If the former my OC will come in with her commandos via drop pods but if the latter it will be boarding action against an enemy warship. Of course I'm guessing Objective 2 is for fleet action and starfighter combat so it will likely be the first objective.
Probably best you hook up with I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon then. He's got snipers set up defending on Objective 1, facing off against Mawite forces.

Feel free to tag along vod.

Aaaine

Everything, anything, for science.
Good afternoon all,

Just wanted to clarify my post, for any that had questions or wanted more information.

IC, Aaaine has no real affiliation with either side. Just using this thread, as its perfect for such a thing, as a backdrop for a storyline that myself and a few others are playing out. I am more than happy to talk about collaboration, though I will say there’s an IC story objective I’d like to play out.

I’ve had an absolute blast reading your posts! Especially the fleeting ones. You all have such a creative and interesting way of expressing yourselves and your fleets within a 3D space and should be congratulated as such.

Have a great evening everyone! Happy writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom