Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Frostbite | NIO Dominion of Stygeon Prime

Kazian Blackwood

K

STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg

AGENT KILLJOY
FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE
Daina Bragg | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Nelson Reg Nelson Reg | Atticus Draco Atticus Draco | Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran

N5cG5gd.png
How should we respond? We could draw them out into an ambush or we could simply advance cutting them down where they stand"

The Spectre puts away his commlink and look up at the Knight. "Our friend on the inside has reached the objective. We have more friends coming in the lower levels. I suggest we use that blade for what its meant for, and put every Sith in this tower to it. Take position." he gestures to Nelson's lightsaber. There is great hatred in the Spectre's voice, but whatever he hates the Sith for remains unknown. Everyone in the Order has their reasons. Killjoy crouches on the right side of the door where Agent Dyarron had alerted them to, and scoops up a Sith-Imperial rifles from one of the corpses, having come equipped with only his knife.

As soon as the Sith exit upon them, the infiltration team begins to drop them.

"Bragg, Doyle, once we finish up here we will begin a sweep downwards." His deep, vocoded voice is decisive, though not imperative. His message is not an order, to the Dark Troopers or to the other infiltrators, so much as a warning...

STYG_PRIME_BYOO.jpg

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
Iron Skin | Lightsaber

Willan Tal Willan Tal
N5cG5gd.png

JlVLStX.jpg

EMPIRE
In a sea of tribulations and defeats, some triumphs could be unearthed by the New Order. Galidraan. The vaunted jewel of perhaps the greatest contingent of the New Imperial Order was now soon within the sights of the post-Civil War Empire which had been bogged down with the smoldering Second Hyperspace War and the continuously horrid anti-insurgency operations that took place within the Iron Ring, the last great hold out of Sith Imperial remnants which had found themselves more and more under the sway of the Maw.

Galidraan played a great role in the war to come, seizing the crown world to this prideful diaspora would no doubt be a source of pride and inspiration to the New Order, harkening back to its roots of restoring what was made undone by the Sith. Serenno, Bastion, Concord Dawn all previously Sith Imperial worlds all returned to their former glory unfettered by darkness. Galidraan was next. But with great triumph came many questions. Questions concerning what was ultimately the currency and lifeblood of Empire. Power.

On the throne world of Bastion, in the final hours before the 7th Fleet would disembark and make their way on the final crusade to reclaim Galidraan. But prior to this march into the breach, Rurik summoned the Lord Protector himself for a meeting. Within the Gardens of Pellaeon Rurik emerged from his state of meditation at the entrance of Tal, turning to face the Galidraani with his tortured gaze unfettered by his iron face.

"Lord Protector. It is overdue that we have a chance to speak directly since the tragedy here. No doubt you and your people have been preparing in anticipation for the crusade to come...your influence has not gone unseen...but the question becomes what happens to the Free State and its place within the Order after Galidraan is reclaimed..." He inquired, delving straight into his concerns.

STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg

W H I T E C L O A K
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
Imperial Knight Armour | Lightsaber

Daina Bragg Nelson Reg Nelson Reg Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Killjoy Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr
Areyon Areyon
N5cG5gd.png
The tall white phantom knight not only blended in with the backdrop of snow, but used it to his advantage when an opponent was too far away. Down the length of the trench, a trio of Remnant Troopers were forming up, taking position just ahead of a doorway that Aenarion suspected to be an internal route that led to the other trenches. Before he was ready, crimson bolts were lashing out at him, forcing him to bring the silver blade around and swipe the lasers out of the air before they reached him. With his free hand, frosted ice and snow bent to his iron-like will, slipping over the carved out pathway and onto the troopers before they could focus fire on the lightsaber wielder.

The first trench was clear from what he could tell, save for the disabled Remnant Troopers fighting to get out from underneath the snow bluff.

Aenarion vaulted over it, heading directly for the door that they had been guarding. Behind him, he heard the sounds of execution. A trio of trigger squeezes to complete the seizure of the first trench.

The pathway was empty, when he got in. The occasional head and torso combo passing by at the other end.

The battalion dropped on the front rows of trenches, doling out death to clear the path for the charging Imperial forces. The wave of ivory had bubbled over the edge to charge the defenders, and then the airborne battalion hit the ground. Cutting swathes through the lines. The plan? So that the heavy weight of the iron wave fell and swept over the defenders and brought the mountain.

The Knight-Errant took steps to the other side of the corridor. It felt as if the ground rumbled with every step he took.

Artillery.

He scrambled to the other side of the tunnel. Another Remnant Trooper was passing by it, not paying attention to the white specter that appeared in the window. Through the doorway, the silver blade plunged. And the Remnant Trooper kept walking forwards until splitting themselves in half.

A moment later, Aenarion was out and into the next trench.

The shield above had already fallen, which explained the raining artillery fire.

<"Gray Cloak,"> he heard crackle over his comm. It was Rycus. <"Lead the charge up the mountain.">

There was no words needed for confirmation. The Imperial Knight did not need to be told twice. He was fond of being at the front anyway. It was harder to miss him, and so he had choice picks of targets. Unfortunate convenience just turned the fates against him on this day. Placing the off-white Knight-Errant on a snow and ice covered planet.

ROke0uS.jpg

Post #3
First-Leftenant Doyle (DT-135)
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE

UNIT-44
CLEAVER COY

Stygeon Prime '67
Objective 1

Tags: Daina Bragg Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Atticus Draco Atticus Draco
Killjoy Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Nelson Reg Nelson Reg

uCT7JTr.png

<"Bragg, Doyle, once we finish up here we will begin a sweep downwards.">
So that's who was disablin' the shield-generator then.... Bragg, duly noted.

'Copy that, though it might benefit to enter from the western basement-elevator. We need assets in the archive rooms o'er there if ye can, much obliged. Looking for records of New-Imperial POWs and the likes, yet we know there'll be loads to look through also.... Initiating comm-silence for now though, kinda busy at the moment. Cleaver - out.'

Whispering his reply over the comm-link, replying as softly as he could whilst Sergeant Gould ascended the last few concrete steps to the basement's elevator-landing hall they were all silently ready to attack from, Doyle would think carefully on the top-down layout in his mind, picturing all the angles of attack that were being covered in the process of attacking the prison-compound. Then after that, from the positioning estimations in his mind - the process bore a confidence that their explosive entry wouldn't be challenged too greatly in the beginning, a safety assurance of sorts that promised enough time to establish defensive positions soon after their foothold had been established. This was all the justification Cleaver needed to grab the detonator-switch from his subordinate, taking the initiative and making his decision on the spot in the spirit of haste, looking to the door downstairs as the others looked to his switch-snatching hand with anticipation, ready to unleash hell as soon as the door exploded into an array of metallic shards and splinters.

'Guthook watches oor six, Kukri an' Seax lead an' split the platoon's fireteams to cover both sides. Good luck doun there, lads.... Breach - BREACH!!!'

Daina Bragg

D

Lieutenant Bragg
Stygeon Prime's Surface
Objective #1: Fortress of Solitude
Tag(s):
Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran , Atticus Draco Atticus Draco , Killjoy, Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr , Nelson Reg Nelson Reg

Daina's pursed eyelids open and her vision barely has a moment to process the floor of jagged stone.

"Oh", Daina's entombed body smashes against stalactite speartips and bounces off them like a ricocheting bullet; her heavy body's momentum drags the Lieutenant down through the razors along the promontory beneath the Fortress of solitude. Daina clings to consciousness desperately and tries to grip the snow-covered pikes as she strikes them without success.

The helmet's seal breaks under pressure and comes free thrown into a mound of snow. Daina's battered silhouette comes to a sliding halt at the base of the mountains' slopes. Eyes open again to a calm sky, a moist snowflake lazily lofts down kisses Daina's bare face, a pervasive pitched wail drowns the distant sounds of warfare as if they were depth charges exploding underwater.

All Daina could think about was how much everything hurt; steadily, she raises her left hand toward scalp, and as the limb comes into view, she is given pause. Armour and skin rent asunder; Daina watches a mixture of crimson and cobalt fluid drip from tattered sheets of skin, and through that patchwork, a chrome coloured contoured and textured limb, a shining facsimile of human anatomy without its' skin.

Daina observes her gauntlet comlink flash with the modulated voice of Killjoy; Daina manages a wry pained smile and raises the comlink beneath her mouth and the jaws of cracked teeth within. Managing to spit out shards of calcium in a bloodied ooze, Daina rolls onto her hip with a groan.
"Killjoy, this is Nox-Major." The suppressed agony could be heard in Bragg's voice on the comlink channel shared by the Infiltration. "The sith made me take an express route to the ground floor..."

Yep, that was right, Lieutenant Daina Bragg had been cast from the Fortress' peak down the mountainous cliff-face and survived, albeit narrowly. "Don't worry about me," Daina demanded angrily. "Doyle!" Daina bites through broken, bloodied teeth, beginning to drag her body along the sleet of snow toward the explosions and trenches in the distance she could see from the slopes of the mountain. Daina snarls and curses her own sluggishness. "The Generators are in the sub-levels. I blew up the control console on the roof."

Growling with each pedalling movement through the snow, Daina swallows a tablespoon of her iron-rich blood, clearing her airway. "Don't let em' repair it." Daina shivers, a gale blows bits of icy cold snow up into her face through the strands of the auburn ponytail. "The blokes who got me were cloaked. They show up on therms." Daina cuts the connection to the comlink.

Staring like a famished predator at the distant shapes of Stormtroopers and Sith Remnants.
"I'm not going to give up here, Brother." Another heave through the snow, shakily Lieutenant Bragg continues. "not until you're free and they all die."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent, Nite agent | Slave of the Maw
STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg
Objective I: FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Druetium Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Killjoy | Nelson Reg Nelson Reg | Daina Bragg | Atticus Draco Atticus Draco | Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran
mubNJ7l.png
[ Curse and Oath ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I felt embarrassed for a moment, I refrained from making such remarks, even though I myself found Killjoy’s stunt fascinating. Try to stay professional Ziare, that was the point. We already knew who and where they were coming from. Killjoy also joined me in shooting the first arrivals up here. In the meantime, I heard better and worse news on the communication channel. Let's get into the building first, then everything else can come. These six targets, tangos were the first.

The first shots I fired at the enemy showed flashing shields for a moment, but they were weak and could only withstand a single shot. I hit them on their dark armour the next time. The "blow" of the shot and the slippery ground made its impact and the first two fell after they slipped. They were still able to fight, but at the moment they could not shoot or attack. Their job, and that of us, was complicated by the fact that the next two arrived at this time and stepped out on the roof among their companions lying on the ground.

"Five seconds until the last two arrive, Agent Killjoy!" I said softly.

They, too, just looked like a simple Sith Trooper, not a Sith, thankfully. They looked at their peers for a few moments, so this was a good target for us and hopefully the Knight. I also shot at these two, hoping they would fall too, even if I didn’t have a perfect view of those on the ground.

UaaFcjP.png

54MNAtl.gif

Nelson Reg
New Imperial Order
Imperial Knight
Objective 1

Daina Bragg | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Killjoy
X5Yx2PB.png
It was time for Nelson to get to work. The two sith troopers wounded by Ziare were weak and so he wasted no time in raising his hand and pushing them off the platform to their deaths below. There was to be no mercy to those who still took up arms against the New Order. Nelson could understand why before the establishment of the New Order was firm, servants of the Sith were not keen to surrender or defect but now those who were left are no more than thralls.

Two more Sith puppets had joined the fight and while he wore his armour and had his lightsaber in hand there was very little they could do to him but the same could not be said for what he could do to the Sith troopers. He charged across the platform, unaffected by any ice due in no small part to his childhood memories of running across frozen landscapes towards them as the white blade of his lightsaber illuminated the knight. While he could not see their faces underneath their helmets the panic of the Sith troopers was clear as they fired wildly at the infiltrators and the few bolts that made their way to Nelson were easily deflected.

He was close enough by this point. Nelson took his saber and threw it at one of the Sith troopers while continuing to charge towards the other. It was almost a race between the knight and his weapon but the lightsaber was quicker as it bisected the trooper before returning to Nelson's hand who has already begun his swing, trusting his control over his lightsaber, into the remaining trooper whose head then rolled off its shoulders. The armour of the rank and file might work against blasters but it offered very little protection from the assault delivered by knights.

"We must get inside and start damaging things of importance." Nelson said to his fellow infiltrators. "For unity, for order, for the Imperator!" Nelson yelled as he charged towards the door near Killjoy's position.

ujlgQQ6.jpg

Post #1
THE_WOAD
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE
2nd Armoured-Infantry Brigade
(The Blue-Hearts)

Stygeon Prime '67
Objective IV - BYOO

Tags: Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor
uCT7JTr.png

GMRfA0g.jpg

Obsidian-Heart Military Hospital,
Fort Imperator, Ravelin

'Alright, Lord Barran. We're going to prep your left arm for our next procedure, so if you feel pain at any-'

'-Just get on wae it! The longer everything takes, the more time I need to spend in this God-forsaken hospital!', the Blue-Hearts' beloved Lord-Commander snapped back, interrupting the surgeons in the hopes it would get him back to reading or gambling cigars with the other officers on the ward. Several heroes had come, died or checked out on their feet since Darth Caelitus rose from the ashes of the Pellaeonist Miraluka he'd once been, with some faces fresher to the Stormchaser's recollection than others, but in his own most-irritating case, Lord Erskine would need to deal with what little information he could get from each and every one of them. Visitors wouldn't be able to attend on most days, as these would be particularly busy days for the new garrisons at Fort Imperator and in other key locations within Bastion's capital city; between running defensive-drills and coordinating with the Iron Sun youths who constantly monitored the deeply-populated areas for the safety of the people, the Woad would be hard-pressed for his visitors' chances of making it to see him.

'Sorry, but I genuinely hate this sitting-around caper. It's just surgery after surgery an' you're not even half-way done yet-'

Barran would've continued, but hearing someone was whistling away to themselves from out in the surgical ward's surrounding hallway, approaching at a leisurely pace as the pleasing vibrato made a rather faithful rendition of a melody Lord Erskine knew well, but had forgotten the song's title in the decades since he last heard it. It was no doubt an old ballad from times when Woads, Highlanders and Tuaths were just learning to take to the stars with the Fortans, and in uniforms they were completely new to wearing, though it still served as a means to stir the hearts of those who'd sworn oathes to serve as soldiers already. However, despite this, through all the darkness his heart had known since they last encountered each other, Barran knew who it was that was whistling from down the hall; a light that the Woad had encountered once before, and in the darkest of circumstances, one such that the Woads wouldn't dare forget in a hurry.

Sar'andor.

The absolute madman! If ever there was someone who could smuggle me oot this place-

And from out of nowhere, Erskine's friend would arrive to change his life for the better, once more for good measure.

Maybe Cotan had been spending too much time around the Galidraani clansmen as of late—whether they be Erskine's, Gowrie's, or Ollis's, as he'd been around each group more than once in recent times. He'd even started getting their songs stuck in his head, after a few too many nights out and about with them. It was one of those tunes he was whistling now, walking through the hospital's ward where the Lord-Colonel had told him Erskine could be found.

An' it's out in the star's light and off the hyperlane,
From the Fortan's fortresses and Barran's Foslane,
Sae pit a feather tae yoor bonnet, an' a kilt aboon yoor knee,

Enlist bonnie laddie, an' come awa wi' me!

It was awfully similar to some of the older songs he'd heard back home on Naboo. It made him wonder if maybe Galidraan wasn't originally settled by some long-lost colonists from Grizmallt as well, like Renatasia and other planets of the Centrality. Regardless, Ollis Barran and his troops had done well getting it stuck in his head some weeks back, and then Aron Gowrie and Captain Reed just reinforced it and added a few tunes of their own.

Oh, and of course, he was getting stared at like he was a madman by the hospital staff. Rather than try and petition any higher-ups in the New Imperial Order for some sort of badge or likewise that would give him permission to get in, though, he'd just...walked on in. A few well-placed mind tricks and the like and nobody remembered him, anyways—other than the ones that just smiled and nodded at him, likely remembering him from the fighting on Bastion. Or just generally recognizing him.

On second thought, some of those smiles and nods looked a bit more afraid than he preferred. Well, no matter. Rurik or some of the letterboys can send people after me if they want after this, short of the Imperator coming himself it's not going to lead to much...and I'll just give him tea.

Still whistling, he pushed into the room where Erskine was currently being forced to bear a consultation of some sort, one hand in pocket already wrapped around the crystal he'd been carrying since his first trip out into Firefist—the other holding a bottle from the more recent trip. "Hullo!" he said cheerfully, giving a half-bow to the aghast-looking surgeons. "Sorry, I know, it's bad form to be late for consulting the patient and all, but this is my first time being anything more than the guard for the hospital group."

More surprised looks. Indignant, even. Good; it'd have been worse if their eyes were entirely vacant after such a minor shock.

"Well, why are you looking at me like that? I'll have you know I've actually become a very accomplished healer in the years since Emperor Carnifex nearly threw me off the temple at Coruscant. Kinda had to, really; if I'd had to heal from the thrashing I earned there the old-fashioned way, I'd probably still be in a hospital bed." He finally turned to Erskine after that, giving the man a somewhat-apologetic shrug.

"Sairie, laddie, but 'tis yoor cuisin an' the laird o' the Tuaths baith wha pit me up tae this mischief. Ye'll have tae tak it up wi' thaim ance A'm dane wi' ye." He stopped for a moment, stroking his chin thoughtfully even as what few draws hadn't dropped finally managed to do so as he broke out the near-perfect (at least, for one who'd never spoken it before in his life) Lallans dialect of Galidraan III.

"Oh, oh, richt. Yoor cuisin eke sain that that's a richt braw laddie ye've sired, an' yoor faither'd be prood."

Extraction Task Force 'Khem'
501st Special Operation Detachment

An idiot and I
He completely ignored her question about the rest of the special operatives. The rising storm was jamming his sensors to the point their beacons remained unresponsive in a jittery digital mess Konrad shut off from his HUD. His focus was elsewhere - on the ruminations of pulling her leg and throwing her down the slope at the ravenous rebels. Tempting, tempting, but then he'd be stuck looking for shelter.

They rushed the trek, leaving frozen rocks tumbling down in their wake at the horde of partisans on their trail. A loud and distant rumble lifted his gaze up at the mountain peaks. A cloud of snow twisted and turned before it descended into the concealment of the upcoming storm. An avalanche. The assassin knew not to underestimate their pace. During the harsh winters on Mount Shaykh, avalanches weren't rare and he'd come to learn that no matter how distant they looked, they could be right over him an instant later. It'd be a deserving grave for the scum pursuing them but not a grave he wished to share.

To his surprise, the idiot came through - leading him into a barely visible crevice nestled between the ridge. He could've slid through it himself but she insisted on dragging him by the wrist which hindered his footing and he came crashing down to solid, damp ground face first. Much regret over not throwing her back at the wolves surged through his gut.

"Do I have a torch?" Konrad grunted as he stood back up on his feet, "It's 867 ABY, woman, get on with the times." he tapped his belt and a wide beam of light washed away the shadows ahead. Taking point to lead, he briefly halted a second later.

"Is this its only entry?" he jerked his head from where they had dropped in. If that was the case, then they had to wait until the storm passed. There was hardly anything worse than spending time stuck in a cave with this walking irritation.

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

COMPNOR
Imperial Security Bureau, ISB-273
Objective::mad:
Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk
uPoDBZK.jpg

Zoraya squinted, trying to adjust to the darkness, and though she couldn't see for the moment, she could only imagine by the thud that her ally had had a less than happy landing. Still, she wasn't about to apologise for it. He should've been more careful.

With a roll of her eyes, she turned back towards where his voice was, arms folded. "You know what I mean." She replied, unamused. "I don't have anything but two blasters and a knife because believe it or not, I didn't anticipate ending up in this situation." She turned her head away to her eyes from the light for a moment before he was ahead.

"I don't know." She replied in a tone suggesting irritation as she pre-emptively expected a snarky comment in response to her lack of information. "I didn't come here to go caving." Considering they didn't so much as know each other's names, she had come to believe she could predict his behaviour through their limited interactions. He was such an annoying presence that it was easy to assume the worst.

"We can look for another way out... Unless you've got somewhere else to be." She decided as she strode ahead, taking the lead. The added danger was getting lost in the labyrinth of caves which intertwined and lapped over each other but she wasn't too concerned. Both had the strength of will and neither would allow themselves such a pathetic death.

She glanced over her shoulder towards him and asked, nonchalantly. "What's your name? If I'm going to die down here, I'd at least like to know who I died with."

N5cG5gd.png

Extraction Task Force 'Khem'
501st Special Operation Detachment

An idiot and I
"Ah, so you are more incompetent than I initially assumed. Silly me thinking you called for extraction and failed, as it is expected of your gross incompetence, to move to a safe location for withdrawal. No, no, clearly there's a depth beyond rock bottom with you - to be discovered as a plant and used as a bait." was she a special case? COMPNOR's standards could not have fallen so low after his father's death. No, Jaeger Harrsk's standards were equivalent to Dhul Qarnayn's - inhuman. Clearly, this was the fault of that limp-wristed grand vizier that chaired the Commission. Perhaps with Rurik Fel Rurik Fel 's ascendance that milksop, that stain, would be bleached into inexistence.

She glanced over her shoulder towards him and asked, nonchalantly. "What's your name? If I'm going to die down here, I'd at least like to know who I died with."

"Why?" the assassin asked profoundly baffled and irritated simultaneously, then for some reason he could not fathom he replied, "Konrad."

"But I'd rather my tombstone be as further away as possible from yours. Your stupidity might be haunting." he said as he followed beside her deeper inside the cavern.

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

Kazian Blackwood

K

"Exeptional." was Killjoy's remark at his two teammates taking down the troopers. The agent holds great respect for anyone so devoted to the Imperial cause as the Force Corps, so devoted they fall to neither side of the false dichotomy.

As the knight takes down the last few Sith, Killjoy begins his march down the hall. "Our new objective is the archives," he informs them of Doyle's intel as they approach the elevator. "expect resistance." under his helmet the man smiles at his own thoughts. He knows they'll put up a fight to defend this place, but such resistance meant little after all this time, all the defeats the Sith had suffered. In a way, Killjoy was grateful they wouldn't give up. The more Sith blood on his hands the better.

His heart begins to race as the elevator descends to the archival floor, around the center of the tower. Adrenaline rushed through his veins, the blood already caked on his hands beginning to smear on his commandeered gun. The bloodbath was about to start. The Knight brings his alabaster saber to the door when they reach the level. Security is locked down tight, but the power of a lightsaber cannot be matched by mere blast doors. When the elevator doors are sundered by the plasma's heat, Killjoy raises his rifle with lightning speed and begins to sweep into the room. Without a doubt in his mind, he knows that the archive is the most defended floor in the Spire. The Sith don't want to lose their prisoners, those last few chips they have left on the table. But the Spectre knows this isn't Sabacc, its Dejarik.

Killjoy charges out from the elevator and drops his shoulder into the closest guard, knocking the man back into a wall of holoscreens. Sparks fly as he crushes the holoprojectors with the man's weight, then pushing the barrel of his gun into man's stomach he fires two shots. Another guard approaches from behind, no doubt intent on subduing Killjoy, who turns around with both speed and grace, smashing the guard's duraplast helmet with an upward swing of his rifle's stock.

"ISB Agent," he refers to Ziare, "try getting into the network and find anything you can regarding New Imperial prisoners!" his vocoder amplifies his voice, booming it across the room. It didn't matter that the enemy would hear his plan... they would have little luck in stopping it as they were torn through.

COMPNOR
Imperial Security Bureau, ISB-273
Objective::mad:
Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk
uPoDBZK.jpg

Zoraya stopped dead in her tracks once it became clear he was making an accusation against her, her face contorted into a scowl. "You think this was me? I've done everything by the book. There is no way they could have discovered my identity because of anything I did."

She held a hand out, counting on her fingers as she listed off why she believed she was in the right. "I carry false identity documents, I've not contacted anyone outside so no transmissions could have been intercepted, I've been laying low and I've never been caught before." She told him before speculating. "What makes you so sure the issue is on my end?"

With a frustrated sigh, she waved her hand as if waving away her question. "Don't answer that." It would only invite another snide remark. If they got off the desolate world alive, she would prove to him that she was right - She was sure of it.

"Why?" the assassin asked profoundly baffled and irritated simultaneously, then for some reason he could not fathom he replied, "Konrad."

"Must you be so difficult?" She fell back into step beside him. "I'm Zoraya." She introduced herself in turn. If they were truly stuck together indefinitely then it would be beneficial to at least be able to address one another since right now it seemed their survival was dependant on working together.

"Ha. Funny." She replied without a hint of humour. "That's if anyone ever finds our bodies." She commented, not so cheerily. With her mood turning more sombre at the severity of the dire situation in which they found themselves, her desire to verbally attack him lessened. While she wasn't about to hold hands round a campfire with him, his mere presence no longer caused her to seethe with anger, though his irritating words would certainly stoke it.

His poking at her incompetence evidently struck a nerve as she felt the need to assure him again. "I didn't do anything wrong." She told him, more calmly than the first time. The last thing she wanted was to garner a reputation as an incompetent agent. She had worked hard to achieve what she had and she didn't want this fool ruining it.

N5cG5gd.png

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent, Nite agent | Slave of the Maw
STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg
Objective I: FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Druetium Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Killjoy | Nelson Reg Nelson Reg | Daina Bragg | Atticus Draco Atticus Draco | Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran
mubNJ7l.png
[ Curse and Oath ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I grimaced at the sight of the lightsaber for a moment and trembled. Yes, I was scared. He may serve the NIO, but who knows when he will turn his power against the Empire. It can happen at any time. I swallowed a big one; in his words, I agreed in any case that we really need to get into the building. Important things; I did not share the view, information is power. First we need to gather a sufficient amount of information, data, and then we have to use a more sophisticated method. I was thinking as an intelligence agent, that was my business, among other things.

"First, let Agent Killjoy and I save data from the network before we destroy everything. From the information, we can find out more about them, where they have bases, how many people they have, which planet they are on. My superiors expect such data, sir!" I told knight Nelson.

I nodded to the other agent and hurriedly followed them. As we went inside the building, I put away the two pistols and took the assault rifle in my hand. The archive; I smiled for a moment, glad that the man was probably thinking similarly to me. In the archive there is enough information. I had already kept my rifle to the door's direction in the elevator and stepped behind Killjoy to be as far away from the knight as possible.

When we entered the archive, I also had opponents. From the side, someone from the corridor between shelves rushed in my direction. One shot, with a shotgun function, shrapnel slammed into his chest and the man's chest almost exploded. He was not wearing armour. Even one more person approached, I shot him in a similar way, though he tried to dodge, so my bullet hit his head, which exploded like a melon, covering the rows and shelves with brains. That's when I heard Killjoy's voice.

"Yes, sir!" I replied immediately.

~ MANIAC?! ~ I asked.

~ I connected to the network, but these are encrypted data. ~

~ Try to crack the system! ~

In the meantime, I went to one of the dead and took his data chip, and then I went to the terminal with it. Fortunately, the chip contained the codes, so I was able to join the network and I also had access to the protected data. Oh, no!

" I found them; they keep them at level -6 and sir … Sith loyalists issued their execution order two minutes ago…" I said.

UaaFcjP.png

54MNAtl.gif

Nelson Reg
New Imperial Order
Imperial Knight
Objective 1

Daina Bragg | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Killjoy
X5Yx2PB.png
" I found them; they keep them at level -6 and sir … Sith loyalists issued their execution order two minutes ago…"
The Sith must have already known they had lost but that would not bring Nelson much comfort if the prisoners were killed. They needed more time if they were going to reach level -6.
"Good work but we need a distraction. Using your network access can you trigger an alert for a biological attack or something as sinister? I have a plan for how we can get down to where we need to be but you are going to have to trust me or bring a rope. Meet me by the elevator."

Nelson then charged out of the archives towards the elevator, easily dispatching the occasional Sith trooper, before being met with it in lockdown. This was no surprise to him and he cut out a new elevator door liked he had in the journey towards the archives. Once inside he opened the hatch in the roof in case someone wanted to make use of a rope before preparing himself mentally for the challenge ahead. He was going to use the Force to lower the elevator down to level -6 bypassing attempts to disable it. It was going to be tough and he would have to rely on his team members for a while afterward but so far they had shown themselves to be more than capable.

Last edited:

ujlgQQ6.jpg

Post #2
THE_WOAD
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE
2nd Armoured-Infantry Brigade
(The Blue-Hearts)

Stygeon Prime '67
Objective IV - BYOO

Tags: Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor
uCT7JTr.png

GMRfA0g.jpg

Obsidian-Heart Military Hospital,
Fort Imperator, Ravelin

Walking in as guessed, Cotan would all but confirm it was in fact the song Erskine had been thinking of, but in that process, the Jedi had left the surgeons and the overseer who served as their surgical-consult almost completely flabbergasted, though he had made attempts to remedy their confusions by going into detail as to what brought him to interrupt such a delicate procedure. Explaining the necessities that drove him to become a healer of sorts, Sar'andor would put forth his case as eloquently as the maintained flabbergasted expressions allowed of his patience, and though his purpose for visiting had been revealed in the process, Cotan would turn to Erskine to find the Woad already preparing his heart, mind and soul for whatever was about to happen. Gritting his teeth with head slowly shaking from side to side, expressing disapproval that stemmed from a stubborn subconscious adherence to the cultural traditions of the Woad-Macushla, but also doing well to bite down on his tongue for the sake of everyone who relied on the brilliance that went with the Stormchaser's particular brand of vanguard-general; however, the ever-endearing Jedi would be mindful of this fact, choosing to address the Woad as a Woad would, as Erskine's own cousin would.

'Sairie, laddie, but 'tis yoor cuisin an' the laird o' the Tuaths baith wha pit me up tae this mischief. Ye'll have tae tak it up wi' thaim ance A'm dane wi' ye.'
A tad ,"auld." in colloquialisms, but I underst- wait.... Aron and Ollis suggested this?

'Ah, *mar'sin bi....'
**So be it....

The slang was very much Faslane-heavy, but for the most part, it was all-out Woadish in it's execution, and very close to the original mark that Lord Erskine couldn't help but find himself utterly surprised by it. The Stormchaser remembered Cotan asking Erskine if he was related to Ollis, though by the looks and sounds of it, Sar'andor had been around them more often than in recent years, as much of the slang would need to be fresh in a foreigner's mind to stick long enough for impersonations and the likes, and such would need to be well-practiced as well. The Jedi had been conferring with the others as he suggested, though Erskine had since made his peace with the fact this decision was out of his hands from the moment it was first suggested, so Barran would just shrug it off with acquiescence as the surgeons pre-emptively removed the procedure's active tools from their patient's back, turning back to Sar'andor as his friend ventured to continue communicating in Woad-accent colloquialisms.

'Oh, oh, richt. Yoor cuisin eke sain that that's a richt braw laddie ye've sired, an' yoor faither'd be prood.'

'Aye, Ollis is a lot like me in that regard. Appreciates it when a Woad steps ti the challenge, like Michael did on Carlac.', Lord Erskine started, pausing to sit upright with a slight glint of anger in his eyes, though it was aimed through the wall and for another thousand yards or so. Standing slowly to shake his friend's hand from a proper conciliatory stance, the Lord-Commander smirked ruefully as their hands met in the middle before continuing,'On Lao-Mon an'aw, but I'll be honest wae ye; my successor, even wae aw that bravery an' such, is still a wee chite! Long ways to go, but the potential's there for sure.', taking silent note on how Michael's approach to battlefield-command differed vastly from his own. Whilst the Stormchaser's approach had somewhat imprinted itself on the mind and strategic preferences of the Wanderer, Lord Michael coordinating prowess was already bordering on the teetering edge of esoteric, often crossing that unspoken line most Woads, Highlanders and Tuaths were too superstitious to step over.

'Wae that bein' said, despite the fact he's kept his force-abilities hidden fae me until recently, ye might find mah son t'be quite a handy ally in oor war on the Maw- but enough o' that! We can discuss that lot soon enough, especially with more-pressing matters t'deal wae.... Let the surgeons bear witness - as a healing light conquers shrapnel, glass, splinters an' bone-fragments, all in one go!'

Oh, right.... This is gawnty be a sare'yin, isn't it? Chit, chit, chit....

ROke0uS.jpg

Post #4
First-Leftenant Doyle (DT-135)
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE

UNIT-44
CLEAVER COY

Stygeon Prime '67
Objective 1

Tags: Daina Bragg Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Atticus Draco Atticus Draco
Killjoy Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Nelson Reg Nelson Reg

uCT7JTr.png

<"Hobbs to Cleaver! We've just received word that they're preparing the prisoners for execution, requesting permission to stop them .">

'Permission granted, Guthook. We've got the southern archive hall covered for now, so get moving. Full green-light authorization for kill-shots given. Cleaver out!'

'Any last words for us then?', Gould asked the sole-survivor of the guard-detail keeping watch over the southern basement-wing, holding the sharp end of his machete to the guard's throat as everyone else around them continued to ignore the captives previous pleas for safe conduct. Doyle's men were even continuing to look through prisoner files as the young sharpshooter took finger after finger for the archive's access-codes, and before long, it would become quite obvious to the sector's last survivor that his captors had no intention of keeping him alive, inducing something of a catatonic shock in the guard as soon as the top-secret access-codes had been given. Seeing this, Doyle's pick of the promotion-prospects decided to offer the shaken captive at least some reprieve, sheathing his machete and drawing his sidearm to do the job instead as he muttered,'Would've helped to pray t'yer creator afore ye kicked it, jus' sayin'..... Worse ways t'go, man.', sighing disappointedly as the disruptor pistol chambered the magazine-pack's first round.

'Finish 'im aw'ready! There's work still t'be done, an' contrary to popular belief on Jackals - oor lot aren't known for toyin' with our prey, mind?'

1pqRkbW.jpg

Business trip| Nam Chorios|Fiduciary Yacht
AIKO HAYATA, CEO OF HAYATA CORP
TAGS//: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe
8foFMuM.png

Biding her time patiently in the dark confines of her craft, Aiko lay in deep thought reclined upon her chair. A cold glass of Corellian red on her left and an ashtray on her right, her eyes obscured by the wide rim shades she was fond of wearing when out on a trip or wishing to be left alone by her aides.

Nam Chorios was lonely and miserable, not a place Aiko would find herself in a rush to step foot on anytime soon. So Tithes offer of a meeting aboard his yacht came as a personal relief to the Atrisian woman, saving her the grief of having to go to Nam Chorios directly and take in the dim lights of the skyline of that wretched planet. At least Coruscant was somewhat pleasant, even within the limited scope of its monotony. But business was business, and it called the Hayata CEO wherever it was to be found.

A notification popped up on her datapad, notifying her that disembarkment was soon and that her scheduled meet was soon to be held with the auspicious spectacled Mr Tithe. She lifted herself up from her rest and sauntered casually to the mirror, applying a touch of lipstick as she examined herself in the mirror before the familiar beep of the shuttle connecting rang out.

The steel doors connected to the docking bay unravelled, and Aiko and two of her bodyguards walked out; the petite Atrisian was flanked on either side and dressed the same chic way she was known for galaxy-wide. Her gaze soon found the Aargaun waiting for her; while he had gotten greyer since the last time she had seen him in the flesh at a business expo many years ago, he had not lost his sharp dress sense and that she liked.

"Mr Tithe, ever so enigmatic, well met."

1pqRkbW.jpg

LORD PROTECTOR
GALIDRAANI FREE STATE
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
QUgjk5e.png
Rurik Fel Rurik Fel

The man behind the mask was an enigma, even to Tal himself, who had dealt with a great many figures of repute in the past decade. Fel carried a tormented brooding air to him, which unnerved many in Tals general staff with his iron fixed mask and dark eyes. The now-deceased Tavlar had proven to be reasonable and a man in which Tal saw eye to eye on many things. But this man, this beast, worried him a great deal.

Willan found the masked figure waiting for him in the seclusion of the garden groves, cutting an imposing figure amidst the greenery. Tal had opted not to bring any bodyguards present for the matter as he trusted the Fel not to cut him down where he stood. After all, Tal commanded a great many soldiers and held the loyalty of multiple Galidraani commanders in the Imperial armed forces. Besides, it would be beneficial for the two to cut a deal if Rurik was reasonable like Irveric had been. Fels lightsaber which remained strapped on the Fels belt did little to ease the Galidraani lords paranoia.

"My Lord, since the untimely passing of the Imperator, my goals for my planet and people remain steadfast, I wish to see that autonomy is respected in the aftermath and that there will be a place for me, Lord Barran and the other Generals in your Imperium."

STYG_PRIME_CASE.jpg

OBJECTIVE II | COLD CASE
BASTION

She was free to roam around while maintaining her discrete persona. She didn’t want to make anything obvious to draw prying eyes on to her. Respecting superior officers whenever coming across them and whatever Imperial military customs she was trained to learn for this task. Computer terminals weren’t available as they freely were on a capital ship, probably reserved for private offices and rooms. Make matters worse, almost everything required a cylinder code.

Sometimes one had to give some to get some. Wasn’t like this was her real identity.

Finding a turbolift Catya ascended to the third floor, a bit of traffic although not as crowded as the first floor of the building. A few minutes of walking and walked inside a communication station with a trio of COMPNOR agents working their post.

A small issue that was resolved with a stun blasts from her pistol. Unconscious for a few minutes, before waking up and alarming the entire building. Time was ticking and she had to work with whatever she had. Slicing into the terminal to retrieve the data she yearned for which was to gain access to the layout of the building. Learn the structure to know an inkling where this data would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom