Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Frostbite | NIO Dominion of Stygeon Prime

STYG_PRIME_HEADER_1.jpg

MARCH TO GALIDRAAN
New Imperial Order

S T Y G E O N _ P R I M E
KILL FOR PEACE

After the fall of the Sith Empire, high command has targeted many systems that is imperative for us to conquer and absorb in our growing Empire.

Galidraan is high on the list.

As expected many Sith-Loyalists have branded themselves as their own Warlord, even fighting amongst each other what vision is pure for the Sith Empire they are so desperately trying to save. One of these Warlords is a Galidraani General, Davsam Trotter, staking his territory on Galidraan and other systems surrounding it; one of them being Stygeon Prime, a frozen wasteland with little life.

Although it’s lack of resources and lowly dense population make it unappealing, much of Trotter’s forces are based on Stygeon Prime knowing it is what lays between the New Imperial Order and Galidraan. We will sunder these Sith-Loyalists and know our weight of iron.

STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg

OBJECTIVE I | FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE
FOCUS | ARMED FORCES | IMPERIAL KNIGHTS | SPECIAL FORCES

The Spire is a complex that has been built during the ancient Clone Wars and is still under use to this day. It has been repurposed as both a prison facility and military stronghold. Its defenses are nigh impenetrable with the layers of deflector shields and blast-proof structures. While the main assault force awaits in the cold trenches while engaging Trotter’s troops, special force operatives are tasked to render the Spire’s shields.

STYG_PRIME_CASE.jpg

OBJECTIVE II | COLD CASE
FOCUS | COMPNOR | ISB | SPECTRES

The murder of Moff Ravraa Vyshraal is still to be solved, no clue to even a concrete suspect or the murder weapon found. Shili still demands justice, even pointing fingers at COMPNOR as the late Moff disagreed with much of COMPNOR’s methods and ideals.

In a daring move, Imperial Spectres and like-minded Agents infiltrates COMPNOR’s headquarters to get an inkling of the truth behind Vyshraal’s death; however, there will be those that will obstruct your path and oppose your noble intentions.

STYG_PRIME_AURORA.jpg

OBJECTIVE III | AURORA SKY
FOCUS |
NAVY | TIE PILOTS

The skies are ablaze with explosives and lasers as our vessels engage against Trotter’s fleet.

Admirals and squadron leaders are to coordinate in defeating Trotter’s ship, so that we may gain superiority across the skies.

STYG_PRIME_BYOO.jpg

OBJECTIVE //: BYOO

Whatever gets you to write, chief.

// SETPIECES //:
> STYGEON PRIME

Daina Bragg

D

Lieutenant Bragg
Stygeon Prime's Surface
Objective #1: Fortress of Solitude
Tag(s):
OPEN

Flakes of snowfall are atop the Durasteel deck of the spire's roof. Along the precipice's highest platform cast into the sky is a bubble that envelops the so-called "Fortress of Solitude", a proud redoubt that reaches up into the heavens set upon a rocky promontory. Daina Bragg, a "Dark Trooper" cybernetic commando, had been sent to disable the bubble, making assailing the obsidian fortress impossible.

Daina, wearing armour so black it threatened to swallow light itself, skulks quietly past one guard after another in deft silence, lingering in the shadows cast by Solitude's tall geometry against the cast light of the new day's rising sun. Daina knew the attack was scheduled to begin shortly and that she needed to hurry. Daina hadn't seen any of the other soldiers on the New Imperial Infiltration Team; for all she knew, the fate of the assault rested on her shoulders. It made Daina desperate and vicious.

In the time between, it takes a man's heart to beat. Daina slides a rigid steel Dirk between the guard's ribs and shushes the man's feeble struggles against her cybernetic limbs, wrapping the burly Galidraani rebel's muscles up like a spider in a brutally powerful grapple.
"Thank you for your service." The cruel farewell is hissed in a callous sneer; Daina pulls the wet blade free from the slack man's core and rolls him away with disrespectful contempt, and rises to examine the control console for the Fortresses' shield.

COMPNOR
Imperial Security Bureau, ISB-273
Objective: BYOO
Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk
uPoDBZK.jpg

On watch by several governments, the rebel group were forced to relocate to remain under the radar and as such were especially difficult to get a hold of, even by prospective members, and had found themselves exiled to Stygeon Prime.

It had taken a commendable amount of acting for her to get taken under the wings of the militants. As she gained trust, she became privy to their more intimate details. Fraternising with the leader's son certainly helped too.

They were in the midst of planning their next wave of attacks and there was still much work left to do. She would not pull out now but being in the snow-capped mountains of Stygeon made that seem unlikely anyway.

However, several days ago, unbeknownst to her, a transmission had been made in her name, requesting extraction from the camp - false information which would greatly undermine the Imperials who heeded to its call. The tip-off of her betrayal could be from no other than a traitor to her own cause.

Unaware that her identity was no longer secure, she continued to play the game; unaware that the only person she was fooling was herself.

N5cG5gd.png

The cave on the mountain that they had set up in was less than ideal but with the harsh climate outside they had little choice. It was large enough to fit several ships in to provide a few home comforts and the group had a bustling sense of community throughout the make-shift camp that kept spirits up on the dreary planet.

She had opted to accompany a group in fixing one of the broken solar panels that they had been using to supplement their power. It wasn't her area of expertise but she could follow orders as well as the next person.

While she was knelt down in the snow beside the equipment, she caught the glint of a sniper up on a ridge. "Are we expecting company?" She asked, curiously.

"You could say that." The man beside her replied.

Extraction Task Force 'Khem'
501st Special Operation Detachment
This was never supposed to be an operation involving him, let alone any units of the 501st. This was COMPNOR's business, their assets, their responsibility. But they were the closest Imperial asset capable of special operations that could take it. And so they found themselves on cold as ass Stygeon Prime. Four storm commandos of the 1st Expeditionary Force of the 501st, led by Captain Brenko, and Konrad Harrsk from the 501'st military intelligence as liaison officer between the Army and COMPNOR.

Extractions were usually straightforward business for those extracting and a complicated matter for those being extracted. The latter were concerned with how exactly to escape the position under which they were undercover for a safe withdrawal by the special operatives who served mostly as muscle in case things went wrong to buy enough time for the exit to be made and the agent extracted safely.

Stygeon Prime's climate made it slightly more difficult - they couldn't rely on an airship due to the weather, so it was speeder bikes. Five of them piercing through the cold air headed directly to the agent's tracker unaware that the agent was still within the group she had infiltrated and not away to an undisclosed location.

They went straight into the trap. Captain Brenko was the first to depart the realm of the living. As the formation's spearhead, his bike was first to be engulfed in flames from a rocket launcher's missile. The bikes broke off from each other. Operational procedures dictated that if a withdrawal is compromised they are to immediately retreat. However, since they had been encircled by partisans from atop the ridges, they had to fight back.

Or try to.

Konrad's bike took a hard hit to his engine and flames quickly started spreading from behind. He had to get to higher ground as soon as possible or this was an early grave. Cursing a million and one times underneath his breath, the assassin produced his dagger and wrenched it deep into a compartment of the bike, opening the lid and fiddling with the wiring. A neat trick Lady Indra had taught him. The bike's repulsors were repurposed, their direction shifted and the speeder bike abruptly launched itself upwards into the sky like a missile.

And then it exploded a moment after he had disembarked from it, carried by the concussion waves' momentum, Konrad landed right on top of a sniper situated a level above some solar panels. The dagger pierced right through the man's skull, brain and blood spraying all over the assassin's face scarf, domino mask and hair. It felt good to be rid of the armor of storm troopers, donning again lightweight outfits and armors that fit his upbringing and skills.

He threw the corpse over the edge only for a loud crash to take his attention to peer over and see the agent in question.

"YOU?!" Konrad growled in surprise, ignoring the rebel next to her. They were sacrificing men for her?!

OBnItYK.jpg

LADY_SILENCE_
COMPNOR
NEW_IMPERIAL_ORDER
Tags:// Open
gYuI3OX.png

In the depths of COMPNORs HQ, Agent Yubari and the rest of her kind lay asleep in alcoves that hooked the HRDs up to the COMPNOR mainframe. There they lay in dormant bliss, their robotic minds flowing freely in the mainframe until it was time again for the HRDs to be put to work. Here in this blissful solitude was Yubari's only form of rest, where she could dream; she'd dream forever if she could. But her purpose was to serve until she'd be either retired or destroyed in action.

Calibrating....

Calibrating....

All systems online...

The Atrisian shook back to life with a loud inhale, eyes widening with flashes of blue and white in the rings of her eyes as she disconnected from the mainframe and back into reality. She cast her gaze from left to right, only being greeted with darkness and the low hum of the mainframe that reverberated through the corridors where the HRDs were stored. None of her siblings was awake save for her, which wasn't unusual as Yubari had been granted higher autonomy above many of the other Eris project creations. But something felt amiss, but Yubari could not calculate precisely what.

STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg

W H I T E C L O A K
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
Imperial Knight Armour | Lightsaber

Daina Bragg
N5cG5gd.png
The towering structure in the distance was surrounded by a bubble of energy. He couldn't see it, only when fired artillery crashed into the field did it come to life, practically spawning out of nowhere. The fight up the mountain would be bloody, Aenarion prophesized. Not since the Iron Sun had risen above Helgard had he seen death on such a massive scale.

Another cold planet.

And more Sith to leave in the frozen wastelands.

The dropship shook, shuddering as defensive fire assailed its metal bulkheads.

The Knight-Errant stood, jostled side to side as the stormtroopers shook like tightly packed hotdogs.

The brief said that the infiltration team was to deactivate the shield while the Army assaulted the trenches that lied outside of the protective bubble. A paltry defense for the might of the Empire, but the true fight would begin when the shields were dropped.

<"Thirty seconds to drop,"> a grouchy old voice cracked out over the comms.

The Captain Rycus. He fought with the Sith-hating man on Helgard. The alien infested city was where the hate for Force users as a whole was molded. And on Generis, that was broken apart after Aenarion had been shot down punching a hole through the Sith defense station to the green planet. The hardy Officer visited him in the hospital after Aenarion came back from his battle with a Sith'ari claimant.

His nostrils flared.

I will not fail again.

The countdown began from ten, the ramp already in the midst of opening. Simultaneously, the ground forces were charging across the trenches as the dropships descended on the first trenches. Timing would never be perfect. And the first of the snowtroopers that clambered over the edges of their trenches fell back down with holes burnt into their plastoid and duraplast armours. The defenders attention was away as the battalion descended upon them and stormed the trenches.

Fire appeared in the frosted sky.

Aenarion could feel the cold threatening to seep in through his protective layers. His feet touched the ground, the silver blade sprouting to life to plunge through a rising soldier's chestpiec, but by then, the cold was forgotten. The sole reminder the feel of the wind as it lashed his mask.

Kazian Blackwood

K

STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg

AGENT KILLJOY
FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE
Daina Bragg | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Nelson Reg Nelson Reg

They sent the best they had to offer to Stygeon Prime. Nowhere was it more clear that New Imperial lives were worth everything than a siege on the dread tower that rose above the barren rocks, as lone as the prisoners who resided within. The traitors who controlled the Spire stood in the graves they had dug, and this time the New Imperial Order would not have to wrestle them into a bloody goodnight. No, this time they would be laid down swiftly, efficiently, ruthlessly. The cleaner was on his way.

A shuttle carrying the infiltration crew landed atop the spire, where defenses had already been taken out by the enterprising comrade they were in pursuit of. At the head of the team exiting the craft stood the enigmatic Killjoy, the Spectre known only by his reputation for bloodlust. He was not their commander, nor was he their subordinate. They had their objective, and he would abide by them so long as they didn't slow him down.

The freezing air doesn't phase the Spectre as he strides towards the door. Like always there is but one thing on his mind: carnage. The door slides open before he has a chance to touch the control pad. Stepping forth, a fireteam of 3 Sith-Imperial soldiers, with one in the middle wielding a rocket launcher. Killjoy's eyes immediately locked to the heavy, and the spectre jumped forward, drawing his combat knife and plunging it into the man's gut as he pushes him backwards into the metal door-frame. Instinctively the heavy follows through and releases his payload. The rocket spirals a short distance across landing platform and connects with one of the docked transports. The ships on the landing pad ignite into an ear-rupturing explosion. The heat cuts through the chilled air as the transports burn, whoever hadn't made it out still burning with them.

Killjoy releases his grip from the knife, still embedded into the soldier, and grips the man's helmet with both hands. With a vise grip the spectre slams the soldier's head against the doorframe, then again, then again, and as the spectre drops the man to the floor he draws the Sith's pistol and turns to the other horrified soldiers. Though helmets obscure their faces, Killjoy can tell they quaked in their boots. But they had been offered amnesty, and they had declined. A shot to each one's head puts them down, staining the doorway red.

"Lieutenant Bragg, this is Agent Killjoy. Do not be alarmed," a deep, robotic voice emerges from Killjoy's helmet as he speaks into his commlink. "the rest of your team has arrived, but our transports have been disabled. As you have gone ahead of us, I suggest you begin looking for another way out."

He looks up at the rest of the infiltration team as he stands over the bodies. His helmet flashes with light like a holoscreen, but provides no window into the fortress of Killjoy's mind. "More will come. Prepare."

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent, Nite agent | Slave of the Maw
STYG_PRIME_FORTRESS.jpg
Objective I: FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Druetium Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tag(s): Killjoy | Nelson Reg Nelson Reg | Daina Bragg | Atticus Draco Atticus Draco
mubNJ7l.png
[ Curse and Oath ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I waited in silence, motionless; we tried to get into the castle, I mean try to infiltrate. I looked down at the building as the data on it appeared on my retina. There will be no easy task. All my muscles tensed; I knew there was a Force User on the team. I would have liked to have run away, but I didn't want to bring shame on the uniform. After all, I'm a professional agent! Or I will be one day. In any case, I was more experienced and determined than last time, so I didn’t make any idiot suggestions, I didn’t ask anyone a silly question.

And now we were on top of the building. I wanted to prove that I was fit for the job. Once again, I checked the weapons, armour, shield, and camouflage equipment. Everything worked perfectly and I was ready to go. The lieutenant was also here, according to the message, from my most recent mission, Lieutenant Bragg. Even before Carlac; I was hoping she didn’t want to leave me behind now, after all, I’ve been able to escape from Maw’s captivity. And I had to undergo another hospital treatment. So the usual scenario.

Moments after Agent Killjoy mentioned other ones will arrive soon, my scanners immediately signalled all of this. Six life signs, all approaching quickly, I followed it all on my retina and then spoke:

"Six are approaching, four thirty metres away from us, the other two sixty metres away. Ten and twenty seconds before they get here, they're all coming through the left door, sir!" I said the data.

I took the two pistols in my hand and descended to half my knees, aiming at the said door. The snowy place caused unpleasant memories because of Carlac, but the cold, frosty wind and time kept my mind clear and I was able to concentrate on my mission. 3… 2… 1… the door opened and the first two Sith-Imperial soldiers entered the area where we were. I immediately opened fire on them.

UaaFcjP.png

54MNAtl.gif

Nelson Reg
New Imperial Order
Imperial Knight
Objective 1

Daina Bragg | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Killjoy
X5Yx2PB.png
As soon as the ramp lowed the cold white landscape became clear. It reminded him so much of Carlac... of home. The knight refocused in time to see the quick actions of another member of the infiltration team. He had to admit that Killjoy moved faster than he expected from a non force user but he supposed that to be a spectre one had to outperform the competition. His fighting was more brutal than that of Nelson's but it looked no less efficient.

"More will come. Prepare."

Hearing the warning Nelson rushed to take his position next to the door with his lightsaber ready to be ignited held in his hand.
"That was very impressive and I can see why you were chosen but let us focus on the matter at hand. How should we respond? We could draw them out into an ambush or we could simply advance cutting them down where they stand" Nelson would not fail in representing his fellow knights in this mission. Unlike other force users, he knew that he was a warrior and so was prepared beyond just his lightsaber. He was ready to slash, shoot and even crush the Sith and their minions if that was what his service required of him.

Last edited:

COMPNOR
uPoDBZK.jpg

Zoraya remained portraying a calm façade despite the growing sense of unease, not helped by the inkling of a warning within the Force. It was clear that something was wrong but she still had no reason to believe her identity had been betrayed so she continued to play the part by acting disinterested and idly asking "Who?" as she placed the tools away, back into their box.
Before he could answer, the sound of an explosion shortly followed by another caused her to get more antsy. She got to her feet and with her eyes, searched the direction of the noise for anyone who might be attacking them. When a figure emerged after taking out one of the snipers, she immediately drew her weapon and aimed at the offending man but upon hearing his voice, her aim faltered as she realised who it was. She couldn't shoot an ally, even if she was pretending to be his enemy.

What was that idiot doing here?

She hadn't asked for them, nor did she need them. The reality of the situation had not yet dawned on her in that they were being played so she didn't feel any amount of sympathy for the commandos, only annoyance at their intrusion. She had no idea why they were here and they had no idea she hadn't asked for them to come but it would be made abundantly clear to them soon enough.

With a glance over her shoulder to see her companion's reaction, she lowered her weapon entirely and slowly turned around to face him upon seeing his blaster was not pointed at her ally but at her. With that sight, the pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place. "Drop your weapon." He demanded.

"How long have you known?" She asked, nonchalantly, her weapon remaining in her hand.

"Drop your weapon. Final warning." He repeated.

"Ok, ok." She relented and slowly lowered herself towards the ground to feign surrender but a moment before placing the weapon down she angled it upwards and shot him in the abdomen while rolling out of the way in anticipation of any shots in retaliation and luckily so as the ground where she had been standing was soon scorched by a blaster bolt.

With the immediate threat out of the way, she pulled the blaster from his icy grip and rose to her feet.

"IT'S A TRAP! RUN!" She shouted to whatever living allies remained in the nearby area.

Their only chance to live was to escape but the snow made it difficult to run and being severely outnumbered with enemies lying in wait, it seemed like an impossible task.

N5cG5gd.png

Extraction Task Force 'Khem'
501st Special Operation Detachment
The rebel idiot was thinking she was the greater threat when he had the high ground and a throwing knife already in his hand. Any other time he would've shot it straight at his head but... the rebel was aiming a gun at her. An itchy finger, a sweaty palm makes a man pull a trigger without having the want. COMPNOR lost an asset, sure, but what asset was this idiot really? She calls for an extraction and stays mingling with the group she's been tasked to infiltrate.

A blast echoes through the air and the partisan falls lifeless, followed by a rain of blaster fire chasing the fleeing and screaming agent. Then it comes to him that she had been foiled and the extraction call had been false. A TRAP, like she said. Getting discovered without knowing she was discovered. Incompetent. The thought of just leaving her with a knife between her eyes tempted him but the erratic blaster fire sent him ducking behind cover. She arrived a moment later and they were on their feet fleeing the horde of rebels.

"Thank you for the feedback - I couldn't tell it was a trap." Konrad sneered in between breaths. A blip flashed on the HUD of his domino mask, a large red blip. "Snow storm's coming." the same storm that had prevented them from using a dropship for this was coming in earlier than anticipated. It would cover their tracks if they could find shelter or there wouldn't be any tracks to cover. Only corpses.

"There should be caves around here somewhere. Is it too much to hope you would know one at least?"

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

COMPNOR
uPoDBZK.jpg

With only one ally in sight, she stuck with him, albeit reluctantly. The pair had been clashing from the second they met and they weren't about to stop now, even in the rather dire situation they found themselves in.

There were so many questions leading up to how they found themselves running across the desolate landscape of Stygeon Prime with Rebels in pursuit. It was set to be a routine job for both parties and there had been nothing to suggest otherwise until the last few moments. She didn't believe she had done anything to play a part in their unfortunate circumstances but they would only ever know if they could escape this frozen rock.

"Shut up." She snapped back at him. The mere sight of him wore her patience thin. "Is there anyone else alive?" She asked, almost breathlessly. Unaware of what false information had been fed to her allies, she didn't know how many people they would have sent. She almost didn't want to hear his answer if it confirmed they were alone.

The revelation of the snow storm was deflating to say the least. Surviving as far as they had and yet being killed due to the inability to weather a storm would be a pathetic look but thankfully she did have some insight into the area which she would graciously share with him to prevent him from having a pathetic death.

"Follow me and try not to get shot." She told him, her tone condescending.

She took a sharp left at one of the snow-capped ridges and headed towards a crack in the rock which was barely wide enough to fit a person in. She edged into the crevice sideways and grabbed her ally's wrist to practically drag him with her quickly. Inside was a much wider cave, connected to a system of other caves.

With a sigh, she paused to catch her breath.

"Do you have a torch?"

N5cG5gd.png

STYG_PRIME_CASE.jpg

BLOODLET ACTUAL
OBJECTIVE II COLD CASE
COMPNOR HQ
TAGS - Atticus Pyke Atticus Pyke
N5cG5gd.png
In theory, COMPNOR's wanted regime was for more familiar to him than the idealism that Fel upheld. Warlords and Moffs... It was inevitable that it'd explode. With an enemy like the Maw, as potent as they've proven to be, was no threat like the Sith Empire. It was not a long lasting entity that most of the galaxy had come to hate. They were new, fresh to the galactic stage from what he understood.

And these Warlords were selfish, only caring for themselves and their own goals. They could not be trusted.

There was also the case of the Central Government and the attached Moffs. They thought themselves Warlords in their own right. Old men plotting in the shadows thinking themselves great.

This Order was a mess.

And yet, his loyalty was given. Traitor, he was not. Wrong this Order was, yet, Serve it he would.

And that service brought him here... The rebuilt COMPNOR HQ towered above him. He had seen the passing of battle in the area. Where blackened stone was not properly scrubbed, scorch marks remained on blemished rock. But sat upon the marred grounds were a new building. Tall, important, and lacking signs of pain and suffering. No toil. No proof of loyalty.

Raijan strode through the archway, into the mouth of the supposed lion with naught but his simple uniform, jacket of slicing equipment, and lightsaber pike.

He had been a supersoldier once. Often embedded for weeks, even months behind enemy lines to break them apart from the inside when the battle began. Now, he was a Spectre, a secretive branch of operatives loyal to the Imperator. His authority, only overrode by their Sovereign. His identity? Definitely unknown. And yet, in his duty to Fel, and Tavlar before him, Sol made no attempts at concealing who he was, save for the codename he employed. But after today, were he to find what he was looking for, COMPNOR would remember him.

Now then. Where would I hide a kill order?

Daina Bragg

D

Lieutenant Bragg
Stygeon Prime's Surface
Objective #1: Fortress of Solitude
Tag(s):
Killjoy Nelson Reg Nelson Reg Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr

Daina's left palm presses against the terminal's screen, head bows with eyelids pursed together in focus; instead of seeing darkness, her consciousness wades through a space of brilliant azure programming and synaptic pathways. "There you are." Lieutenant Bragg's lips mutter the words, she clenches her jaws together, and the deflector dome cast over the Fortress of Solitude's rocky promontory collapses, hijacking the redoubt's own communication infrastructure she broadcasts a message, breaking her radio silence. "All callsigns, this is Nox-Major. Objective Aurek is completed, out."

The Spectre's garbled voice interrupts Daina's smug self-satisfaction; she disdained Spectres as any other spooks.
At least they're not on the Security Bureau's leash, a cut above the usual volunteer incompetents with twelve weeks of basic training and a year of occupational training though Daina muses wordlessly and heaves out a lazy sigh as she observes a pair of Durasteel elevator doors open across the roof floor's sculpture-filled courtyard that dominated most of the ceiling, Daina thought that whoever designed the place had an obsession with Opera. "Agent Killjoy, this is Nox-Major, acknowledged I-"

Daina sees nobody egress from the elevator but hears heavy footsteps. Alarmed, standing on the raised shield generator's gantry, she twists and fires a scarlet blaster bolt into the control panel, which throws a shower of sparks up at the Dark Trooper. Turning again to face the concealed assailants, Daina's visor mode switches to thermal and notes subtle thermal signatures in the predictable locations where humanoids perspire. "Be advised, engaging multiple cloaked targets." Lieutenant Bragg's hands each level a charric-type maser pistol in both hands toward the Sith Troopers, unease can be heard on her voice.

The trooper with amber pauldron steps forward, de-activates his cloaking device and steps forward clad in crimson plastoid etched with crude cobalt runes. Legion and his warriors keep their weapons levelled toward the New Imperial Commando. "Filth, you dare desecrate this monument to the Sith's glory with your rancid footsteps!?" Legion's voice glowered with a zealot's fury; he stared down his foe "The Shade" with unflinching purpose and conviction. "We'll see what bravery holds when you scream your secrets to the Heave-" A bolt whistles through the air and scrapes along the edge of one of the Sith Chosen's helmets; they scramble for cover behind air recycler units and vacant stone flowerbeds.

"You talk too much", Daina shouts at the four with brash confidence through her helmet's amplifier over the shriek of her jump-pack carrying the heavy Dark Trooper into the atmosphere. She fires precise bolts of energy down towards the Zealot Troopers finding marks on their cover. Legion seizes the opportunity and fires a stream of bolts toward the Dark Trooper, and one finds its mark squarely on her breastplate. It brute-forced its' way through her deflector shields and punches into the void-black plating.

"Fall heretic!" Legion gloats, pounds his breastplate and watches the Dark Trooper go limp, a perverse smile which turns to a scowl as he watches her uncontrolled arc take her over the fortresses' precipice. Lieutenant Bragg disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
STYG_PRIME_CASE.jpg

OBJECTIVE II | COLD CASE
BASTION

She came on behalf of the government of Shili, not on her own account. There was credits involved, more than what her typical clientele offered. Wasn’t everyday she was offered a contract by the government, especially one on the Imperial side of the political compass.

Credentials based from Shili; military background involved in several campaigns, fighting in @Ravraa Vyshraal’s personal company. Enough to slip through some levels of security.

Standard issued blaster pistol and her slicing tools, and a multi-spectrum disguise to fit with her current facade.

Iron loomed before her as she walked towards the doors of COMPNOR’s Headquarters, presenting her cylinder code with her faux credentials.

Easy.

“La,” with a smirk on her face. Now all she had to do was get to know the hallways and corridors of this dark, ominous building full of mysteries and corruption.

ROke0uS.jpg

Post #1
First-Leftenant Doyle (DT-135)
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE

UNIT-44
CLEAVER COY

Stygeon Prime '67
Objective 1

Tags: Daina Bragg Atticus Draco Atticus Draco Killjoy Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Nelson Reg Nelson Reg
uCT7JTr.png
Infiltration successful, or at least as far as getting inside the old fortified complex was concerned.

Leading 1st Platoon's efforts personally was the Red Jackals' trusty juggernaut, the 1st-Leftenant callsign namesake of Cleaver Company in his natural habitat, operating on a cold-climate deployment for the first time since being plucked from the ranks of the Free-State's growing list of armed contingents; considered by all present to be the mother of all blessings from the Unit-44's noble commander, as it had looked as if their likes wouldn't see snow again after the apocalyptic battle for Csilla, a fight that almost saw Lady Enedina fall into Sith-Warlord hands before the Blue-Hearts' Brigadier-General mounted swift efforts to rescue the Lord-Protector's successor. However, even with all that considered, Lady Enedina would still deploy Cleaver Company's 1st Platoon to play their part in the final push home, as the return to Galidraan was a campaign every Jackal wished to be a part of, and none quite so badly (or quite as vocally) as Headhunter and Cleaver were when the news came through.

'All friendlies, this is Callsign: CLEAVER, coordinating and running comms for the Galidraani Special-Forces group this time around. We're inside the spire at ground-level, searching the basement for any intel we can use.... Also any insight on where we might find the shield-generators would be greatly appreciated - comms are open but try not to kark with oor Op-Sec too much, will ye? Thanks in advance, Cleaver out.'

Liam Docherty

L

STYG_PRIME_AURORA.jpg

L I N D W O R M
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER | THE WYVERNS
STYGEON PRIME
Morgana Sinclair
uCT7JTr.png

Home.

Almost home.

How long it’s been since their daring heist and flew off with the very same starfighters they piloted? Couldn’t have been too long, or at least for him. Time was too fast or slow, depending on the person; all he knew was that it was far too long Galidraan was under the pestilence of Sith-Imperialism, and now a esteemed Warlord did what he could to preserve that disgusting culture that was an offshoot from their ways.

Soon the Lion would dethrone the pretender as they were right on Galidraan’s doorsteps with their presence on Stygeon Prime. They just had to get through with this fight and hope to live to see their accomplishments coming to fruition.

<“Almost home, lads,”> calling out to his fellow squad mates, preparing the controls of his TIE fighter as it came to life. <“Dunno bout tha rest of ya, but I’d like to get home soon.”>

Anticipation rushed through him, already wanting to plunge himself into the cold vacuum of space. Almost feeling immortal knowing what awaited them.

<“Cap’n?”>

Awaiting for Morgana as she was, after all, their commander. Might’ve been a bit to unprofessional to nag at her.

STYG_PRIME_BYOO.jpg

ACQUISITION: PART II // NAM CHORIOS

While the finest hotel in Hweg Shul, the capital city of Nam Chorios, had been offered Tithe couldn’t bring himself to endure it. He’d instead taking lodgings in the Fiduciary. The extravagant shuttle sat in a secure docking bay in the main starport, encircled by a cadre of heavily armed Trade Federation security droids.

While he would have preferred to meet on Kol Huro to progress his scheme, Nam Chorios had its benefits. The world was neutral since the yoke of the Sith had been cast off. Business was starting to boom - well, relatively, given what little the desolate planet had to offer. A major push by the New Imperial Order on nearby Stygeon Prime was bringing stability to the region and was the focus of most attention. Tithe had been able to slip in under the cover of fake documents without incident.

The Trade Federation director looked at his chrono. His contact should be here shortly. The enigmatic Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata was quickly establishing herself as the most exciting businessbeing to come out of Atrisia in a generation. When her envoy had first approached him, Tithe had worried that he would have to go face-to-face with the formidable Aiko. But to do so would be detrimental to both their business interests. Allying themselves to rebuild the seven factory worlds of Kol Huro was an opportunity neither credit-hungry corporatist could bring themselves to pass up on.

A chrome protocol droid entered Tithe’s cabin and announced that Aiko was on her way. The Aagaruun took a moment to preen himself in the mirror before making his way out into the docking bay to greet the CEO of the Hayata Corporation.

Last edited:

ROke0uS.jpg

Post #2
First-Leftenant Doyle (DT-135)
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE

UNIT-44
CLEAVER COY

Stygeon Prime '67
Objective 1

Tags: Daina Bragg Hiran Avola Hiran Avola Atticus Draco Atticus Draco
Killjoy Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Nelson Reg Nelson Reg

uCT7JTr.png

<"Sir? It looks like you needn't have bothered - their trusty shield-generator's offline now, and it looks like Sunray's been mobilised too, so the Captain's probably gonna coordinate for us when he arrives. All in all, decent timing as far as the objective goes. Kopesh out!">

The sniper covering the gatehouse to the southern entryway would have the good fortune of having the company's ACV waiting for him downhill slightly, with all the datapad and comm-link control resting just behind him if any further updates were to be fed through to the operators of the Jackals' 1st Cleaver Platoon specifically. Not that they had time to acknowledge and wait around for further orders, as intel was to be gathered before the guards got smart enough in time to delete before Doyle's best shots could complete the objective, and the rescue of Berach Ulrand had turned into something of a gut feeling for the commanders of Unit-44 going forward also, giving them every motivation to gain access to the facility's inmate-records in search of other missing Imperial juggernauts. Whether the Jackals' hunch would prove useful or not depended entirely on what they found in the lower-basement floors, as the intel they'd managed to gain from forward-observers and moles on the inside suggested that records would be kept in two separate corners of the underground web of storage units, and the intel itself was scant enough that the rest would need to be acted on through guesswork.

'Two guarding the door on the other side, Gould. You're oor lightest feet, so we'll be needin' you in particular.... Tip-toe yer way doun t'the door with a detonator-charge - plant it, then tip-toe yer way back up. Go for it.'

ujlgQQ6.jpg

Post #1
THE_WOAD
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE
2nd Armoured-Infantry Brigade
(The Blue-Hearts)

Stygeon Prime '67
Objective IV - BYOO

Tags: Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor
uCT7JTr.png

GMRfA0g.jpg

Obsidian-Heart Military Hospital,
Fort Imperator, Ravelin

'Alright, Lord Barran. We're going to prep your left arm for our next procedure, so if you feel pain at any-'

'-Just get on wae it! The longer everything takes, the more time I need to spend in this God-forsaken hospital!', the Blue-Hearts' beloved Lord-Commander snapped back, interrupting the surgeons in the hopes it would get him back to reading or gambling cigars with the other officers on the ward. Several heroes had come, died or checked out on their feet since Darth Caelitus rose from the ashes of the Pellaeonist Miraluka he'd once been, with some faces fresher to the Stormchaser's recollection than others, but in his own most-irritating case, Lord Erskine would need to deal with what little information he could get from each and every one of them. Visitors wouldn't be able to attend on most days, as these would be particularly busy days for the new garrisons at Fort Imperator and in other key locations within Bastion's capital city; between running defensive-drills and coordinating with the Iron Sun youths who constantly monitored the deeply-populated areas for the safety of the people, the Woad would be hard-pressed for his visitors' chances of making it to see him.

'Sorry, but I genuinely hate this sitting-around caper. It's just surgery after surgery an' you're not even half-way done yet-'

Barran would've continued, but hearing someone was whistling away to themselves from out in the surgical ward's surrounding hallway, approaching at a leisurely pace as the pleasing vibrato made a rather faithful rendition of a melody Lord Erskine knew well, but had forgotten the song's title in the decades since he last heard it. It was no doubt an old ballad from times when Woads, Highlanders and Tuaths were just learning to take to the stars with the Fortans, and in uniforms they were completely new to wearing, though it still served as a means to stir the hearts of those who'd sworn oathes to serve as soldiers already. However, despite this, through all the darkness his heart had known since they last encountered each other, Barran knew who it was that was whistling from down the hall; a light that the Woad had encountered once before, and in the darkest of circumstances, one such that the Woads wouldn't dare forget in a hurry.

Sar'andor.

The absolute madman! If ever there was someone who could smuggle me oot this place-

And from out of nowhere, Erskine's friend would arrive to change his life for the better, once more for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom