Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Ground Up(Vitae Alliance)

The gardeners shivered and went about their work. Suddenly this kind woman set them all on edge and while they were confident in their own abilities in combat, but there was no need to start a fight and thus they simply allowed thee work to pass fairly silently. "Tell us when you are ready for the center piece."

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

At Daella's request, Vulpesen nodded and spoke with the master beast tamer. "I'll be taking this one out if you don't mind." After a nod from the man, Vulpesen jumped up and onto the animal's back. "How about a ride, Daella?" He smiled and offered her a hand to get help her up. Bneath him, the massive fox was still, save the lowering of its legs to make it possible for the young one to reach her father's hand.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
"Woah..." She blinked and looked at the size of the beast. "Mhm! I'd want to! It seems like fun!" Her voice sounded abit, off this time, but then resumed its kind nature. "Yay!" She grabbed onto [member="Vulpesen"]'s hand, and went to try to climb up on the beast. "Where are we going Daddy?"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Vulpesen"]

Alex smiled and looked at them for a few seconds before sighing. "I was kidding, i don't eat people." Bit too much of a change she supposed but it seemed she could still have the needed effect on people if she needed such. "Go ahead and help me out you guys, i wont actually do anything. The only thing in danger of me eating it is dinner later which im sure you guys already do enough of. No?"

Vulpesen rose a brow as he listened to the change. He'd have to keep an eye on that. "Well, just about anywhere you want. We'v got a bunch of people rebuilding what was falling apart. We've got people rewiring electronics, you'r mom is currently remaking a garden. And I was just inspecting the Veran Foxes at the stables."

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Though a bit wary at first, the gardeners did eventually step forward to help Alexandra once more. "You get used to it after a while. For most of us, we now see it as you humans just eat way too little." They resumed their work, planting various flowers wherever she pointed. While Veradune might have been held for four-hundred years but with their unusually long lifespan, some of the survivors simply saw that as a major midlife crisis and thus retained memories of the time before the takeover.

Dalur

In time all foul things come forth
Dalur watched from a distance at the group, working together to rebuild what they had once had. His eyes scanned the ruins, which now began to look slightly better thanks to the work, but not perfect. The Eldorai had been watching for quite some time, silently, as was his custom. He liked to observe people and their behavior before committing anything to them. It had been some time since the people who followed him had lived in a good, solid home. Years cramped on a ship did nothing for morale, and tensions grew high all too often. If not for Dalur's natural skill in leadership, he thought, they would surely have fallen to chaos by now. Unlike these people saw before him. They seemed organized, dedicated and somewhat trustworthy. Maybe it was time to make himself known?

Inspecting his silver armour and straightening the matching cape, Dalur approached the man with the child slowly. With an incline of his head he finally spoke. "Greetings," He half-forced a slight smile, looking at both Vulpesen and Daella, awaiting some reply.

((Dalur casts Resurrect Thread))
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Zander Greyson"] [member="Noctis Sin "][member="Spectre"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"] [member="Hakora Rhapsodos"] [member="Dux Kotass"] [member="sabrina"]

Vulpesne's tail flicked and he turned to face the eldorai. It was a face he hadn't seen before, and with the needed security of Veradune, such a thing was quite important. Though, it was still likely that he had simply neglected to remember his face from the hundreds of files passed on his desk. "Salutations." He stopped the Veran fox in its place, forgoing any plans to set off to wherever his daughter might please. "Might I ask who you are?" Sure it was a bit blunt but with as much work as there was to do, he didn't want to waste any time if it could be avoided.

[member="Dalur"]

Dalur

"I am Dalur," The Eldorai replied along with a small, polite bow. "I lead a small group of... outcasts. Mainly half-bloods, but the founders of Eldorai origin, like me." The word "half-bloods" was spoken with some hint of difference, maybe disgust, it wasn't clear. "Ever since the Republic lost control of what we thought would be our new home, we have been forced to move on and find somewhere else to... survive." He paused for a moment, looking around at the area. At the Zorrens and the members of the alliance helping them rebuild. "My people will help you rebuild your home, if you in turn let us make use of it. We will live under your rules, fight for your causes and stay out of your way when needed." Another pause, this time to let his words sink in. "Besides, we are only small in number. Around forty, but most of them able to help." With his speech finally over, he remained silent until the man replied. Deep down he had a hope that he would accept the offer. His people needed a home, and whether he truly cared for them or not, he needed somewhere too.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]
[member="Dalur"]

She sighs, hearing the newest voice and went to look to her right. The girl was obviously disappointed. SHe wanted to go adventuring, and now another grown up as got in her way. "I wanna go now. . .Daddieh. . ." Obviously she was being rather impacient.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Hate to tell you but you are sadly and quite mistaken on the whole humans eat to little thing. You guys are kind of out numbered a million to one. So its a sad fact that you are the odd ones my dear friends." She smiled at the and was back to her old self, smiling and stabilizing the second conscious in her mind as she went back to tending to the plants and even used the force to help them grow into their decent state. It was easy to keep something alive, it was giving them that spark for life that was hard.

Vulpesen looked to Daella and gave her a sympathetic smile. "Sorry, daddy's got some business to work on before we explore." He turned back to the Eldorai. "The Vitae welcome all who are willing to join our cause. Right now, we just need a little help in terms of rebuilding our planet, but if you want to stay here, you're gonna have to give some aid in renovating the homes." While normally relaxed, even in diplomatic situations, he had caught [member="Dalur"]'s tone when he spoke of the half bloods. No lover of discrimination by any means, Vulpesen would keep an eye on such things in terms of this man.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

At the garden, the Zorrens each showed a small hint of discomfort as Alex spoke of their condition as a species. They recovered fairly quickly, but the reminder that you were the last of your kind was a blow for anyone. "I suppose you're right, though I don't think we're out of hope just yet. We zorrens are a hardy people and we will recover."

Dalur

"I would expect no less of a circumstance." Dalur smiled, this time more meaningfully. For a moment he turned, looking out into the forest with what seemed to be deep concentration. If one was in such a notion to sense his use of the force, they would find he was communicating with someone further through the trees. It strained his mind slightly, as he was no expert user of the force, yet he managed to do it well enough. Turning back to Vulpesen, he would nod. Only a few seconds later a group of people would arrive from behind him, a few of them recognizably Eldorai males. The younger ones and the females were all either half-eldorai or humans, for some it was unclear which. "They will aid your people wherever they can." With those words the outcasts began dispersing, offering help to the various Zorrens who may be building or moving objects. One or two went over to the garden, offering help to Alexandra and the other zorrens there.

"Now, don't let me keep you from spending time with your daughter." His smiled maintained, even when he looked down at the little girl. "Have fun."

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Dalur"]
[member="Vulpesen"]

She felt rather greatful that the conversation finally ended. "Daddy, now can we explore?" The girl sounded slightly agitated, and went to shake her head. "Mhm. . .Please?" She would start to purr, and went to hold and hug her Father.

Vulpesen nodded to the man and gave his mount a light kick, spurring it onward while his tail wrapped around [member="Daella Feanor"]. "So, where was is you wanted to go?" He smiled at her while the fox wrapped two large tails around the girl, forming a sort of seat belt despite its smooth ride. Of course, he'd still be open to calls for any questions or other things that required his attention, but for now, Vulpesen was simplyriding with his daughter and observing the progress of the capitol city.

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She smiles and giggles as the duo start to ride off. "I want to go in the forest and see all the animals!" She stated, and went to hold onto her father rather tightly. The girl was rather enjoying her time here with him.

Dalur

Dalur turned slowly to his people, watching them work in the various places. Linking his hands behind his back, he strolled by them, inspecting their work. He had no intention of working himself, he was beyond that. Instead he ensured everything was running smoothly, especially since Vulpesen seemed to have taken the time off doing so intently. "Good work." He complimented one young girl with a voice that to an adult would sound patronising. It was only deserving, as the girl in question was not pure Eldorai blood. She was half-human, and so through Dalur's eyes she was not Eldorai in the slightest. However he did well to hide his personal opinion on bloodlines, and for the most part he treated his people fairly. As he looked around at the Zorrens, he saw an endangered species that should prosper through it's proud, pure blood.

Not through mixing with others...

[member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Vulpesen let out a small laugh. "Of course." He kicked the fox a bit faster, making it go in a lightly faster trot. As they road, he enjoyed the hugging of his daughter, but was unable to keep from being completely impressed by their ride. Having been raised on Amar, he was familiar with different Animals, having ridden a great deal of them. But none responded so readily as the Veran fox. Any spurs with these animals would be cruel and unneeded as the very touch of his heals sent them at a desired pace.

Taking a moment to shake himself out of his awe and wonder, he steered the creature to the forest. "Daella, no matter, what I want you to stay close to me. Don't go wandering off while we're in the forest." As much as he admired the beauty of Veradune's nature, there was a ferocity that he had known since he first met the planet. With time, he had learned what to avoid, but such only came in handy when [member="Daella Feanor"] was near enough for him to protect and guide her. There were also worse things than a teradin trees. Things like [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] when she's told her daughter was just eaten by a giant plant...

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dalur"]

Alex wiped her hands and looked around as the garden was finished and her eyes focused in on a face that spoke little joy as she sighed and turned her head to the sky while she walked up to the being. "Hello, can i help you mister..." She left off the ending as she looked at the man, eldorai for sure that much was something she could tell but her hands touched a spot behind her as she smiled at him and waited for his answer, silvered eyes focusing in on the guy before her grin grew. Distaste, that is what she sensed and now her eyes focused on the man who's distaste was so... potent.

Dalur

Dalur turned, his eyebrows slightly raised at the woman at first. "Oh, I'm perfectly fine... I spoke to your leader, my people are here to help yours..." He trailed off slightly, his eyes catching the slight point in the woman's ears. Her hair seemed so white he could have sworn she was Echani, but the ears gave away so much more than that. With a subtle gulp he straightened up his posture, exhaling slowly. "And who might you be?" The Eldorai asked, his eyes now constantly scanning her features. His distaste grew inside, but he tried his best to remain outwardly impartial. Half Bloods everywhere it seems...

Daella Feanor

D
The girl would nod, and goes to hold onto him. "Okay Daddieh." She softly giggles, and would look around the scenary. As they went to ride off, Daella started to mumble a few things, as if speaking to someone, or something around her. After another moment or two, the girl would start to softly purr. "Daddieh... I think I forgot my dollie." Daella tugged on his shirt.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesens eyes scanned the forest as he and the Veran easily evaded the Teradin trees. While not everywhere, the deadly trees were by no means rare, being a common sight to those who knew where to look. Had anyone unfamiliar with them gone through this area, they would have most certainly have perished, but with the zorren leader and a beast bred to detect the dangers of he forest, [member="Daella Feanor"] couldn't have been in any safer hands.

As she tugged on his shirt, Vulpesen turned his head to listen t her. "I can send Ace back for it if you want. Or, if you really want, we can go back ourselves." He gave her a kind smile. His comlink hadn't buzzed at all, a sign that the work was going smoothly, and thus he felt no need to rush this time with his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom