Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Ground Up(Vitae Alliance)

A sunny day on Veradune and Vulpesen was happy to find himself on the steps of his ancestral home, the grand Tenevi Temple. After having gone through a Civil War for the last four hundred years, there was some damage, to put it mildly. Around him, buildings were crumbling and the Tenevi Temple despite its grandeur had noticeable suffered. Years of being run by the bandit coalition had caused its beautiful looks to become tarnished by time and disrepair, as well as a stagnation in terms of technology. Now, was the first time that well meaning outsiders would be allowed on the elusive planet since the start of those four centuries.

Taking a seat on the steps, he laid back on the temple steps, staring up to the sky and searching for any ships that might come to him. Being lost from public record would certainly keep any unwanted company from arriving, unless of course there were bandits that hadn't had word of the change in administration, but other wise, all he expected was the members of this new Alliance. The Vitae made of the Phoenix Order, The Grey Order, and the recovering Tenevi Order.

[member="Amee"], [member="Asher"], [member="David Ulmer"], [member="Dux Kotass"], [member="Dux Pontus"], [member="Hakora Rhapsodos"], [member="Hatake Mutashi"], [member="Javik Quar-Kai"], [member="Malachite Avachei"], [member="Matsu Ike"], [member="Minna"], [member="Oka Osaa"], [member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"], [member="Ophelia"], [member="sabrina"], [member="Tricia"], [member="Tugoro Taidarious"], [member="Zander Greyson"], [member="Spectre"], [member="Cain Laatl"], [member="William Trager"]

There really wasn't much of a reason for the older Bothan to be out here. It wasn't even that important of a planet. But something else was happening here that interested him. There was some new government forming, and he planned to take advantage of it as much as he could. Perhaps test how the Confederacy was these days. What did they call it now? Ah, heck, he didn't care. They didn't matter. Maybe it was time to step back from being a field agent. Maybe he should just retire, sit back and spend his days someplace quiet.

Ha. That would be the day. He sighed, looking down the electrobinoculars. The man sat in plain view. He could have taken a shot and ended it there. No one else around. Huh.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Was strange being apart of both Order before they were to meet, But on the Other hand Javik always liked to stay informed it was something he favored. As Prophet of his Species he was used to knowing much and felt as if he was at a disadvantage if he didn't. That being mentioned the 9'8ft De'Nochsax lumbered about, It seemed he was one of the first to show up, odd since he took his time to get there. *Pop...pop* His jaw would sound and echo from his mouth activating his Sonar sight, In the Distance he could smell someone new, someone he did not know and he slowly made his way to greet him. Once half way he nodded to [member="Vulpesen"] the man on the steps of the temple and bowed lightly.

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

William's ship had touched down safely in a clearing not far from the meeting point. Luckily it was only a short walk, and Will's astromech droid could defend the ship if needed. He made his walk slow, examining the planet for the first time, before reaching the steps of the temple. There he saw a man and a giant creature. The creature gave him a small fright, but he figured it somehow friendly. With a nod and smile to Vulpesen, he made his way up the steps to where he was seated. "Heard there was some work that needed doing?" He said, plain and simple, resting his hands by his waist. One hand was close to the blaster pistol he had holstered on his belt, but he felt no need to use it, even with the giant thing behind him...

Vulpesen placed a clawed hand over his hand and dipped his head, a formal zorren greeting to the two. "A pleasure to see both of you made it. And yes, we do need a bit of help." He started down, walking to the two. Despite his tone and greeting, his body was fairly relaxed, allowing a rather casual feeling to be taken from him. "If you haven't figured it out, my name is Vulpesen, and I am the current leader of the Tenevi, a group which is happy to have your services. As fr your names, we can take those as we work. You see, my planet here will serve as the base for our faction. Our only problem is, its kinda had some tough times in the past. That's why you're here. Logistically, its perfect, except the technology is outdated and the buildings around us have a bit of rubble. For us to live here, we need to fix this." As he spoke, Vulpesen could feel another presence. Zorrens were everywhere, but years among the living force had attuned him to find when he was being watched. He didn't know from where, but he would devote an effort to find that out later, if the presence didn't reveal itself willingly.

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"][member="William Trager"] [member="Spectre"]

sabrina

[member="Spectre"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="William Trager"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

She spotted an old face, someone she thought was dead. Could it be him, she did not know, but she was going to find out. Though in the mean time, they where here to clean and renew his place. It buildings were old and war torn, tech had gone backwards. Though she did have the means to rebuild the city, once they knew where they were starting. She sat back against a wall, feeling her belly, it had started to bulge through other would not notice. She did hope [member="Rexus Drath"] would see her again soon. She waited to find out what the plan was, and then decide how it was going to be financed.

Zander landed his StealthX amid a small field nearby, then moved from the ship. Casting his Force Cloak, one cast with the knowledge of the fore-bent-light master of the Galaxy, he vanished to all but the one he sought: @Vulpesen. He had opted to join this little group as it seemed best suited to his needs.

Now he would see if he was right.

[member="sabrina"]

Hakora walked off the ship following his master. When he had gone through with the memory wipe he was not aware of the merger coming and that he would not only be serving under his sister's lover or husband or whatever they were, but he would serve alongside his sister which could complicate things. He wore a light armor with a double bladed lightsaber clipped horizonally on his hip above his butt and on his back was a sword and shield as he prefered a more....traditional fighting style. He followed her until she sat against the wall and he gave a light bow to the leader [member="Vulpesen"] before taking his spot standing next to his master.

Not often Avreet had the chance to build something new. In fact, he usually happened to be destroying. During his days of serving the One Sith, he had destroyed many structures for the glory of his beloved Sith Order. Some buildings served as symbols of the constant fight against the Sith, others were just plain ugly and his large amber eyes could not bear to watch those perversions of architecture. Ever since he left the One Sith though, he did not have to destroy… anything, in fact. He could focus on building and rebuilding the galaxy as he wanted, creating a better place to live. This day, the amphibious Sith’s thoughts hardly focused on planning to rebuild something; the Grand Magi’s resignation with him taking her place meant a lot of work. The matter of joining with another order did not help at all, so he found himself lacking sleep and therefore not focusing on important tasks as much as he should.

The Sith Lord nodded at each sentient gathered around, though his steps carried him to his old friend, [member="Dux Kotass"]. “I wish you all good day, gentlebeings,” he greets them, his voice deep yet soft, then the amphibian turns his big eyes towards the woman. He could feel it. Another life growing inside of her. He would have been happy if not for knowing the child to be a result of her lack of responsibility and protection. “Lady Kotass,” he nodded and offered a polite smile, “Congratulations.”

Standing in front of her, locking their gaze and placing his webbed hand upon her shoulder, Avreet offers a friendly nod. “My lady,” he almost whispers, letting go of her shoulder and taking her right hand instead, gently stroking it, “Given your state, you should not be here. Please, rest Lady Kotass. Rest; and tell me about the father. What kind of man is he? Is he a Force user?” After proving her lack of judgement several times, he needed to know what trouble she has gotten herself into this time.

Still tucked away on his roost, the Bothan watched as more and more people showed up.There were few he knew at first but then she showed up. "Just what I need," he muttered, his voice barely audible to anyone. And then she looked right at him. Well, so much for simply watching. Still, no point in charging in unannounced. May as well sit for a bit, see what could be found out. The Familiar wanted his attention. Closing his eyes, he watched for a while before climbing down.

Rubble and a general mess surrounded him. Not the prettiest place, but he wasn't here on vacation. Slowly, quietly slinking up on the group, his presence in the force muddled at best, he entered near where [member="sabrina"] stood. And then he waited for reactions. Perhaps he would be attacked. It wouldn't surprise him.

Karking Force Users

She turned to [member="Dux Pontus"], and listened to him I am not first woman to be with child my friend, and I will be fine for now. She then wonder if she should tell him who father was, then decide what the hell he will know soon enough. Yes he is force user called [member="Rexus Drath"], he was my first master. He is trying to aspire to be jedi, but he loves me. She said it with a smile, and hoped he would visit her here soon enough. So he could witness what there order was trying to accomplish.

She then saw her old bothan friend come near her, [member="Spectre"] she said. She then after a pause continued Hows the sword fighting going, Her voice was quite mellow, no malice in it. She was just happy to see an old friend and colleague. All three of them had dealt in espionage, so they knew how thing really worked.

"No flies on the Banshee." The bothan muttered as [member="Dux Kotass"]. "Still haven't needed them. And everything gets a little rusty when you die." He rolled his neck for a moment, grimacing at the several popping noises it caused. "So you lot want to change the Galaxy? Make it a better place for all the little ones?" Never thought I'd see it. Seems this is real, by the looks. "Makes me wonder how long that ideal will last."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Dux Kotass"] [member="Spectre"] [member="Dux Pontus"] [member="Hakora Rhapsodos"] [member="Zander Greyson"] [member="William Trager"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

Alexandra rubbed her chin as she came up beside the others and looked among them. "Lets see, a Banshee, Foxbrain, Calamari, and Space elf walk onto a planet, im pretty sure theres a joke here somewhere but i really don't have the mind to really think about it... oh and the half dead man right there." She pointed at Zander with a smile before giving a quick nod to Javik and looking at the others she could see. There was a hooded man who she swore she had met before... maybe. She wasn't sure. Then a man, william Trager, who she had never seen before. And lastly... who ever that last one is, she didn't see his face so she had no idea.

Dropping his Force Cloak, Zander glared a moment at his could be Master, "Did not know you would be here. Hate it when others can see past my Cloak..." He muttered then even softer said, "When Im a Master once more..." But then he shrugged and looked around at the ragtag group before him, "What are we doing here today?"

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Spectre"] [member="Dux Kotass"] [member="Hakora Rhapsodos"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Dux Pontus"]

Vulpesen turned and walked up to @Spectre. "As long as we're alive to carry it out. I won't rest and considering my life span apparently goes into the thousands, I don't intend for this dream to die easily." He grinned and turned to face a couple of zorrens who started to speak with him in a growling and barking language which somehow seemed to still flow from one syllable to the next. The leaader then responded in kind with a mix of basic and native zorren. After a few moments of the exchange, the two bustled off to their work. "Of course, first we need to fix our home before we can fix the galaxy."

@Amee, @Asher, @David Ulmer, @Dux Kotass, @Dux Pontus, @Hakora Rhapsodos, @Hatake Mutashi, @Javik Quar-Kai, @Malachite Avachei, @Matsu Ike, @Minna, @Oka Osaa, @OOC Account David Tharkosa, @Ophelia, @sabrina, @Tricia, @Tugoro Taidarious, @Zander Greyson, @Cain Laatl, @William Trager, [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Zander Greyson"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Spectre"] [member="Dux Kotass"] [member="Dux Pontus"] [member="Hakora Rhapsodos"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

William had been distracted by the scenery, but eventually he turned his attention back to Vulpesen. "Well, if it's tech help you need, I can do that. If not, well I'll help out with anything." He nodded whilst examining the others who had now gathered. "Just don't expect any use of the Force out me." He added, just to make sure they knew he wasn't trained in the force, nor did he want to be. With a few seconds of thought, William raised his right hand and from the glove on it came a blue hologram. His spare hand interacted with the hologram that seemed to act as a datapad. With his holo-datapad he began making some notes, aswell as drawing upon records for technology that may help the situation. Whilst doing this, he awaited any further talks or orders from the group.

What followed his best friend’s statement was a surprised blink. A… Jedi? Aspiring Jedi? What did it even mean? Was it like a Dark Jedi? Most likely. Giving her a surprised look, the Mon Cal glanced at the others to see if anyone paid them any attention before turning his gaze to Lady Kotass again. He was greatly disappointed, hoping his friend would choose an Imperial or a Sith as her lover and a father of her child. But a Jedi… he did not understand what made her choose such a poor partner. The former Sith Lady certainly seemed to have a weird knack for making poor choices in her life. First joining the Mandalorians, believing those cowards to be her brothers and sisters until they tried to murder her. She gave them another chance though – same result. Then she did the terrible mistake of following him when he left the One Sith and finally, she got impregnated by a Jedi. Despite considering her to be a very intelligent woman, Avreet started to believe she had her moments of pure idiocy from time to time. How else to explain… this?!

“Jedi do not live for long in this galaxy,” Avreet stated, “If he truly loves you, he should leave the Jedi.” Another deep look into the woman’s eyes and he placed both his webbed hands on her small shoulders. “Lady Kotass. If you’re happy with him…,” he gulped, unable to believe he was saying this, “Leave. Buy a nice apartment somewhere away from the war and leave this life behind. You won’t find happiness here; this may be your only chance to live a normal life. Don’t pass it, my dear lady.” He said kindly. This made him think what he would do if offered a chance to leave with Lady Zarrah. Take it or leave it? Deep inside, the Mon Cal knew the answer.

[member="Dux Kotass"]

Javik watched and many others gathers about around the area. A meeting was going to occur soon he could feel it Or maybe it had already begun. Listening to the Convorsations of Jedi and such Javik chuckled though the sound that came out was more of a odd growl, Playful but his best at a decent laugh. Turning and bowing to [member="Dux Pontus"] and [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] the giant smiled and turned his head upward looking to the sky.

<< " Shall we begin?" >> he said projecting his voice aloud through the force.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen lit up instantly as he heard of Trager's specialty. Finally, someone who was good with tools that he hadn't knocked up."Actually, thats perfect. Though, I can't have you fix things alone right now, there's too much to do. Take some workers and show them what you know. We've got tech on veradune, but very little of it is modern. Just show the fellas how to hook it up and we'll be golden." As he spoke of teaching, he motioned to a group of Zorrens talking among themselves. "If ya need anything, just send for me." He gave the man's shoulder a pat then turned to [member="Javik Quar-Kai"], examining his large size. "Think you can move some rubble?"

[member="William Trager"]

[member="Dux Pontus"][member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"][member="Dux Kotass"]

Hakora stood in the shadows near his Master Dux Kotassk as the leader of the Pheonix came to them and paid no attention to Hakora which was fine as no one paid much attention to the young star pilot since he had joined the Pheonix. His purpose was to guard Dux Kotassk ESP with the pregnancy. This was not to say she was incapable of protecting herself, but why should she have to. Hakora began to wonder how he had come to this situation. According to his memories, he had been flying for the Rebel Alliance when Dux Kotassk had contacted him offering him a position to fight for order and Justice in a more suitable mode. Honestly, Hakora was still a little hazey about it all. He then saw a white haired woman come onto the scene and a smile came across his face only for a moment before he faded as he realized he had smiled with no reason as he had never met her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom