Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Ground Up(Vitae Alliance)

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She continues to tug on his shirt. "I want her nooooow..." She started to whine and complain, then looks up at him and slowly starts to whimper and cry. "I want her now... please... can we go back... I-I really want her... ... Now..." Her voice sounded a little more colder that last time, but maybe she was rather impacient, like all children are at this age.

Vulpesen let out a small sigh and started to turn the fox around. "Daella, I cant teleport things. I'll go as fast as I can, but that's all I can do." he kicked the fox into a quick pace. Now hold on, you don't want to fall off." Something as little as a missing doll and his child lost it. At the moment, Vulpesen was just really hoping that such things disappeared with age.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

His duaghter started go giggle softly and smile. Truth be told, she didn't bring it to the planet. All the girl wanted was more attention from her father. Children tend to do this alot. "Yay! Thanks Daddy." The girl continues to purr, and holds onto him during the ride. Though, she would suddenly lock up, and went to bite down on his tail or some odd reason.

Vulpesen yelped at the bite and turned to face the child. "Daella, don't bite." His tail flicked giving her a small swat upside the head. He swore, eventually he was gonna have to get the courage to finally start putting this girl under control. Last thing he needed was to raise one of those girls who thought the galaxy was theirs to command.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She softly giggled and flinched at the swat. "Why not? Its soo fluffieh... I just want to... bite it again..." She stated, with a different ego. She would go to bite his tail again, but slightly harder this time. Maybe she was just slightly jealous of it. After lightly bitting it a second time, she giggled again and then would blink and have a rather stupid look. Daella would rub her eyes.

Vulpesen jerked his tail back having kept an eye on her, especially after her declaration. "Daella, no!" His voice took a turn from its normal calmness, taking on something far firmer. Once was forgivable. Twice, was something he would not allow. He didn't want to trade their trip for a time out, but he would if he had to.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She would let go of him now, and slowly starts to cry. "B-B-But. . .But... BUt Daddieh. . ." Daella moves her hands to her eyes, and starts to rub them. This really upset her. No one yelled at her really, and it made the girl heartbroken. She also had the mind to just get off fo the wolf, but thankfully, she did not.

Vulpesen was to sigh and hug his little girl, tell her it was alright. But, while he knew it would be in a short time, at the moment it wasn't. She broke a rule he had set. He gave her a warning. She broke that to. And thus, he had to hold his ground. Now, he just needed to figure out where to go from there. "Daella, I told you no biting. You shouldn't cry just because you aren't allowed to hurt people."

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

She continues to cry, and then her demeanor suddenly changed. ".... .B-But I didn't do anything... w-whats going on. . ." She holds him tightly, clearly unaware of what she has done just moments ago, but she does softly purr from the attention she was given by her father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom