Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Frenemies, Allies, Enemies & Acquaintances

I'm looking to add a few threads to my roster, especially since I haven't written much in a minute.

I'm entangled in a few stories/plots that can be pulled from, but not necessarily married to them.

1. Romi's been framed by the terrorist organization The New Way (now The Unblessed and its sub-organization the Twilight Fist cult). She was brought up on bogus charges, and extradited to Pantora by the Alliance, but on her way she was kidnapped by this cult and severely weakened in the Force over time by other means. She's soon to get her freedom on Dxun....but while she may be free of her captors, she would be considered a fugitive by other means and a target for bounties, etc etc (We can talk details etc, i'm usually open to most things if they make sense.)

2. Romi birthed The Prophecy of the Four, and has been a Master/Mentor to two of the Perils/Guardians that are Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren & Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren (two of her babies <3). She's got major beef with her rival Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis and she and Briana need to find the other potential Perils/Guardians to prevent another Galactic Crisis and kick his butt -- for anyone who wants to exploit this etc.

3. She's taken the Barash Vow to refocus on the Force and get her strength back, but she knows a bunch, has her own Jedi training philosophy and founded the Jakku Jedi Enclave, but left its oversight to Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl (another of her babies <3) & Briana. So while she won't be taking on full time students at the moment herself, she could do a training thread or two if you're around Jakku or otherwise.

4. Again, she's taken the Barash Vow so will be abstaining from any official Jedi work (i.e no missions etc) and so I'm open to interacting with people outside the order as well.

5. Have your own idea? Let's hear it. I'm always open to a little plotting.

Last edited:
I would be down to have Joran have a proper 1v1 thread with Romi. Not too sure about that prophecy stuff, could be fun things to talk about, but would generally just be down for a general social thread for once. Enclave leader to former/current/soon to be again Enclave leader.

Romi Jade Romi Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom