Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Fractured mirror (Ashlan crusade)

Gwj6gFh.png

Heinrich Faust: Grand Marshal of the Ashlan Crusade

Tags:
Harli (018-A) Harli (018-A) , Aleem Qel Droma, Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich would have taken offense to that comment, had he not already been confident in where he stood. And beyond that, he heard the slightest tinge of sorrow in his potential opponent's voice. Was her charade just that? Perhaps this woman felt more than she let on. Heinrich felt that he could see through her usually charismatic facade. Behind that strong, pillaging woman was a child that never felt good enough. Perhaps a feeling that Heinrich understood all too well.

"Are relationships the only lens you see through?"

He altered his stance, taking an appropriate guard to match hers as he began to slowly close the gap.

"Isla is my friend, nothing more. But I don't suppose that you can understand friendships. At least, not without getting your dues."

He made sure to keep enough space to avoid a clash. He made a promise, after all. He would do his best to reason with her, even if it meant giving up a bit of his own advantage.

"Are you so lost that you see no other path? What does this... any of this... do for you?"

Two more steps forward followed, and though his blade remained steadfast, his demeanor was calm, almost as if he wanted to lay down the sword and simply talk. Perhaps he did...

"Tell me, Cass, what makes you so hellbent on this path? What makes it so hard for you to accept your family?"

He didn't expect to get through to her... but a promise is a promise... and the Blade of Ession wouldn't turn his back on that now.

5m5qOKV.png

header1.png
Equipped:
Ship:
NPCs:
Tag: Harli (018-A) Harli (018-A) Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

"So it comes to a Jedi lecturering me on a blinkered world view?" she rolled her eyes "I know more about friendship than most of you Ashlans, I value my friends, regardless of our differences, I won't cast someone out just because 'oh no, they didn't kiss their rosaries'." she was beginning to get angry at the situation, she wasnt an angry woman, she wasnt a vengeful woman but he was poking her in the right places.

"Tell me, Cass, what makes you so hellbent on this path? What makes it so hard for you to accept your family?"

"Accept my family? Are you fucking joking Faust?" Cass snarled "I tried accepting my family, its me that they wouldn't accept. You know she's gene edited right? It's no secret? Well I was first, but I didn't quite come out the way Stephen and Isabella wanted did I? So they shunned me. Then when perfect little Isla came along.... I know it wasn't her fault, but she was the nail that sealed my fate." there were tears on her cheeks but her skin burned with barely controlled rage as she struggled with a mixture of emotions.

"You see, that is what this all gets me. A better life surrounded by people that care whether I live or die, with a son who adores...." Her eyes widened when she realised she had revealed the existence of little Reuven Justeene to the Ashlan, she had not intended too, she felt that just by mentioning him she was betraying the trust of his father Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene . It was too much but her emotions were getting the better of her.

Cass Gemini bared her teeth and swung her glowing red lightsaber towards Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust in a wide arc. It was not a finessed swing, nor one that was obviously intended to kill, but a swing of desperate passion from a woman that was being confronted by her demons squarely in the face.

"You and that family will never hurt my son!"

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:
A clone?! How was that possible? Was it possible or just a lie to catch her off guard? Harli couldn't argue against the fact that she fought herself...sorta. Trying to clearly remember anything before waking up on that frigate was also impossible, so she couldn't prove anything from before that. This was all so confusing!

Harli struggled with these thoughts as she tried to focus on the task at hand. Finding Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust was a priority, since there were darkside force users within the facility. Whether they were actually Sith or not, Harli wasn't sure. Then there was the task of rejoining her assault group in finishing off the dwindling pirate forces. Even still, she wanted to find her....sister, for a lack of a better term. There were so many questions she needed to ask.

Where Seventeen had gone, Harli didn't know, she honestly couldn't even feel her in the force. The smart thing to do would be to escape the facility, as the number of Ashlan soldiers now seemed to populate every hallway and room she passed through. Small pockets of pirate resistance were slowly being dealt with, if the dwindling sounds of blaster fire was any indication. Still, Harli pressed forward.

She finally arrived at the hangar, hoping her assault force had made it. The door slip open and she stepped through, before coming to an abrupt halt. Standing several feet in front of her was a woman she had never seen before. The anger that rolled off her was almost tangible. To Harli's left was probably the source of the woman's anger, Heinrich Faust. The situation seemed very tense, enough so that Harli almost felt as if she should back out of the room.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom