Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User Rank Title Rule Addition

I don't understand what all the fuss is about, I mean it is just a tag. Besides it give people information on your character they may not otherwise be able to see. I think this is the whole point? As well as the regulation.

I have RPed with people in the past and they did not have FS tags I had no idea until RPing in the thread and I PMed them to clarity.

Melakoth Tyrin said:
What do you mean by "you cannot be promoted"? That factions can no longer promote their members?
Who do you think controls promotions? Sure factions have a lot of leeway as of right now, but who actually presses the button?

When I say you cannot be promoted, what I mean is - you cannot be promoted.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Tefka said:
but who actually presses the button?
Yeah, it's the button right next to the Shadow-Ban Listing, To-Ban-This-Week Listing, Europeans-To-Ban-Next-Week Listing, and the Sensual-Favors-&-Monatery-Contributions-Recieved ...Listing. Oh, and it never gets pressed by accident either. :p

Great new rule. Cheers. :D

Melakoth Tyrin said:
Sorry, I get it now.
S25EO.gif

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Malachite Avachei"]

Hijinks was far from the only one I was talking about, and far from the most gamebreaking, it was just the first example that came to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom