Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User Rank Title Rule Addition

[member="Tefka"]

Question:

Out of curiosity what consequences are there for not having your force rank listed as a tag? And I assume this only applies to characters that are able to do so, being that they're a writer or have 50+ posts?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Guys, if this isn't regulated, anyone can claim to be anything. We're already getting people running around on telekinetic constructs and throwing fireballs without any recognized Force rank at all. It's a recipe for daft, and it was only a matter of time until it got reported.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Out of curiosity what consequences are there for not having your force rank listed as a tag?
1. You cannot be promoted.

2. You risk your rank titles being changed without being consulted.

3. You risk being unable to access Staff services until you are within compliance of the rules of SWRP.

4. You risk disciplinary action by Staff.

This is mandatory, as of today, to be a Force User.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
[member="Tefka"], do you need this immediately, or do character accounts still need to wait the requisite 50 posts if they're Force-users?

[member="Tefka"]

Sounds good. Can I clarify what Force Users who don't belong to a Jedi / Sith faction should be?

Only as my character had backstory dabbling with basic Force telekenisis, and his encounters and threads with other characters has been his "training", learning new powers and abilities through his stories with them rather than just having them because I say he does, but he's not a Jedi or Sith.

Chaos be all like
resized_y-u-no-meme-generator-woop-woop-thats-the-sound-of-the-police-e154da.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom