Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Their Own Good (OOC)

OOC thread for discussion.

Invasion thread here.

OP Allies so far:

@[member="ARC-052 Dish"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
@[member="Diana Moridena"]
@[member="Lady Exedō"]
@[member="Antares Windu"]
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

OMEGAPYRE CAN HAVE NO MORE ALLIES. ANYONE JOINING AS AN OP ALLY AFTER THIS POINT WILL RECIEVE A WARNING POINT FOR BREAKING THE RULES.

This is all very good, but the important question is...when did @[member="Diana Moridena"] start sleeping with @[member="Ayden Cater"]?!

I mean, I thought Ayden batted for the other team a bit...not that there's anything wrong with that. But yeah, wow...cool.

Uhh...back to the invasion I guess.

Tamara said:
This is all very good, but the important question is...when did @[member="Diana Moridena"] start sleeping with @[member="Ayden Cater"]?!

I mean, I thought Ayden batted for the other team a bit...not that there's anything wrong with that. But yeah, wow...cool.

When he stopped writing me love letters, @[member="Tamara"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Tamara said:

hMjHcqC.gif

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Tamara said:

It's kinda cute,if it wasn't so weird.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]
He does that. He's so irresistible, yet so aloof.

@[member="Electrobe"]
It's OK Trobe...I think that Sarge is on the rebound now. You can snag him.

@[member="Diana Moridena"]
On a 'mission' are you? Talk about going in 'deep undercover'. Playing hide the lightsabre with the Lord Protector is pretty deep....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom