@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
@[member="Diana Moridena"]
@[member="Lady Exedō"]
@[member="Antares Windu"]
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

OMEGAPYRE CAN HAVE NO MORE ALLIES. ANYONE JOINING AS AN OP ALLY AFTER THIS POINT WILL RECIEVE A WARNING POINT FOR BREAKING THE RULES.

Sarge Potteiger

Half-Glimpsed Dreamings
Character
Keep in mind this rule for Allies:

2. A maximum of 10 characters total per side in the Invasion may provide assistance. Each character must be played by a different writer.

Head Admin
Admin
This is all very good, but the important question is...when did @[member="Diana Moridena"] start sleeping with @[member="Ayden Cater"]?!

I mean, I thought Ayden batted for the other team a bit...not that there's anything wrong with that. But yeah, wow...cool.

Uhh...back to the invasion I guess.

Sarge Potteiger

Half-Glimpsed Dreamings
Character
Tamara said:
This is all very good, but the important question is...when did @[member="Diana Moridena"] start sleeping with @[member="Ayden Cater"]?!

I mean, I thought Ayden batted for the other team a bit...not that there's anything wrong with that. But yeah, wow...cool.

When he stopped writing me love letters, @[member="Tamara"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Tamara said:

Writer
Tamara said:

It's kinda cute,if it wasn't so weird.

Head Admin
Admin
@[member="Ayden Cater"]
He does that. He's so irresistible, yet so aloof.

@[member="Electrobe"]
It's OK Trobe...I think that Sarge is on the rebound now. You can snag him.

@[member="Diana Moridena"]
On a 'mission' are you? Talk about going in 'deep undercover'. Playing hide the lightsabre with the Lord Protector is pretty deep....