Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mac towered over the other guests at the venue with his intimidating stature that was emphasized with his hat and long coat. As such it was hard to make small talk to strangers. He felt like he didn't have much in common with anyone else here. Besides the friends of [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"], most other guests were aristocrats or force users or both. This wedding was a formality after all, though he had no idea that the couple had already been wedded for a short time now in secret.

He stood there somewhat awkwardly, scanning the venue for anyone to talk to. He had spotted both Veiere and [member="Darlyn Excron"] but both seemed busy. Veiere was engaged in a conversation with two people that Mac didn't know and he didn't want to intrude. Darlyn Excron was no doubt busy with security and that was fine by Mac. Let someone else deal with security one last time before Mac was officially promoted to Head of Security. He was here to enjoy the wedding and support his dear friend Lady Kay, and that was what he was going to do. Besides, Darlyn still unnerved him a bit.

Mac's eyes finally settled on [member="Darben Skirae"] and his Twi'lek companion, Mute. He returned the wave. Their relationship was amiable enough which was supported by the very successful diplomatic mission on Cato Neimoidia that they completed together. Mac decided to walk over to the two, it beats standing alone awkwardly. He approached the Minister of Trade, "How have you been minister?" He flashed a smile and turned to Mute, "and you look lovely today, Mute."

Standing at the front of open courtyard to which the ceremony would take place within the open day light splendor that was Commenori beauty at its finest hour, Veiere smiled to those nearest to him. Looking to [member="Atheus"], he offered a half nod in casual greeting glad to hear that all was going as planned; about to introduce him to Admiral Ansion it would be [member="Bradshaw Ku"] however that would interrupt, his recently inducted Padawan and also his step-son and the heir to Commenor's throne (though most of the public lacked said information), Veiere offered him a slightly skeptical glance and replied, "Don't sound to excited, it's your Mother I'm marrying" he teased the younger lad, as if to question the boys musing of Veiere's stance on the ordeal when to some degree of argument it should likely be Bradshaw himself that ought to be prepared for the coming changes.
"So you made it. Here I thought you'd of gotten cold feet and run away. You're a braver man than most would be.
And if it goes on for too long, I have some whiskey to help the time go by easier until the reception."
Terrac certainly chose his timing to come out swinging with jests given his previous state of mind before Veiere had recalled him back into their employment, that whiskey possibly being the very same brand that Veiere's people had managed to find him slumped against a wall with before they'd reinstated him this time as his own personal pilot. Bradshaw might have found it somewhat intimidating given his former place as Kay's pilot and Terrac's position as such even further back than he, though now with the boy as his apprentice, Brad wouldn't have quite the same amount of time to go playing fighter pilot in a vessel to big for his boots.

There was too still the prospect of private training between the two, with Veiere watching closely over their shoulders...

"Atheus, Vikras...Terrac" Veiere glanced first to the best man of the wedding, Atheus of whom was to be his right hand so to speak for the ceremony of the day, then glancing to the much older man of whom was the forefront of their naval capabilities within Commenori Space, Admiral Vikras Ansion. "Allow me to introduce my Padawan..." He glanced about the trio, silently gauging how much each one of them truly knew of each other and otherwise taking the nessecary precautions that any given secrets might not be leaked to the public light surrounding Bradshaw's position in the mix of all things as well as his and [member="Lady Kay"]'s union having already taken place. "Bradshaw...." He glanced from the lad back to Atheus, "This is a good and valued friend of your Mother and I, Atheus. A warden of the northern regions of the galaxy, a gifted warrior and a true friend" he smiled, soon chuckling some as he found himself boasting a little in the company that he kept before gesturing then to Vikras Ansion, "And Admiral Ansion of whom stands to defend those worlds under our banner, the height of command within our Navy...".

"Bradshaw here will be accompanying me in most of my future endeavors as he trains learn the ways of the Force alongside my tutoring" He informed the older two, given their likelihood of crossing one another during said endeavors, the boy would learn a great deal from both these men and too the company that he himself would choose to keep, would also heighten his experience in other aspects. The appearance of appropriate power and authority could be seen in those whom you surrounded yourself with, friends within the Order or military, members of government that could too exercise a certain compliment of your own appearance when undertaking ventures of diplomatic standing and the like; out in the open like this, Bradshaw would learn over time how to provide the best example of the man he wished to become.

An invitation? To someone's marriage? Tobias was as happy as the next man to see two people wedded, perhaps the happiest days of his life had been thanks to such an occasion. Anyone else and he would have been fine with heading out and taking part. But the first name he read. [member="Lady Kay"]. A name that the man had never wished to hear of much less hear from again. Yet here it was, an invitation to her marriage. If only it had been another name, someone that Larr did not recognize. He could have easily turned away and forgotten the whole matter, sent to the wrong person or any other mishap.

She had never let go. He guessed that she never would. Kay did not understand, or perhaps chose not to. It was maddening and at times depressing. He knew the reasons that he had pushed her out. He was certain that he was right to do so. But every now and then, a twinge of guilt reverberated through him. He had been many things in his life, a good father was not one that he could count among them. There were passing moments, seconds in which he thought of what could have been. Yet every time, he reminded himself that he had made the right decision.

He had removed himself from her life and she insisted on dragging him back. Perhaps he would go, maybe he could create a bridge with his daughter. Repair a rift in the few remaining members of the family. Become the father that he would have been and spend his waning days as a grandfather perhaps. Then reality came back to him. He had made decisions that would not be so easily undone. He did not truly wish to see his daughter again, merely the fantasies of an aging man. It was a sign of weakness, ever nearer to the weakness that he hated.

He felt determination rise up within him as he turned from the message. He would not respond. To avoid showing any of his own weakness and to avoid fall prey to it, he would simply avoid contacting that which might bring out it. Kay was not family any more than her soon to be husband was. They were both of them just strangers in a galaxy full of strangers. He neither knew them, nor cared to know them. The message was deleted and Tobias continued on with his own life. He felt wretched for a moment but consoled himself with the fact that he had remained strong.

Delivered by a politician who had remained behind after the trade summit to discuss matters beyond her current experience, an invitation from the Royal House of Commenor was an invitation Aster could not refuse nor was it one she would have refused had she the choice. Just like it was her uncle's duty to lead the Iron Empire, it was her duty to represent it when necessary.

"Everly," the blonde-haired teenager called for her personal bodyguard who took on the role of her personal assistant on occasion. "Our trading partner, Commenor, has invited us to attend a royal wedding in a few days, make the proper arrangements," her eyes filled with excitement as she spoke. The warmer climate of Commenor was going to be a nice change from the freezing white planet of Csilla.

"Understood," the bodyguard nodded and left to delegate the tasks in preparation for the trip to Commenor. Such was a privilege that came with her rank.

[member="Lady Kay"] (Will tag others when I arrive).​

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Did the guests, and the newlyweds-to-be, that is, [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"], realize that Klesta also manage to invite a journalist along with a camera team on-site? That was the project Klesta had to take over from Yula when the latter died, for whom it was weeks in the planning. Perhaps I should go purchase a chalet in the mountains of Ziost if this takes off; I heard from Yula that chalets in the Stygian Caldera are dirt cheap and are easy as Utinni to buy when she was alive, he thought, while resisting the urge to scream Utinni when he realized that, even with the Caldera being a poor place to start a news company, he owned the Cyrillia office for a reason: there was nothing more to do to expand the business in the Caldera. And all these guests! Dignitaries from even outside Commenor, some of whom already appeared in the Sith Inquisitor before. But the juicier bit has not yet arrived.

Rex learning that he had to do something in his wedding started to rush on the controls configuring something in his archives to suit the occasion, he scrambled on his HUD as he stood perfectly still in the office as he continued searching, blue, blue for Commenor obviously and just his powersuit under it? Oh it could work but would it?

He sighed as he figured something out and turned on the image of a tux that fit over his suit making him look scary but formal at the same time, he waited for the bride, [member="Lady Kay"], to come down so he could make the preparations to start, and to get her opinion on his look, it was her wedding after all and he intended to make his new employer happy on the day she would remember for the rest of her life. He made sure he had his Lightsaber pike on his holster collapsed, but always on the ready, but he wished that no one would dare attack this wedding, for their sake, not his.

The Groom: [member="Veiere Arenais"]

As he passed the various news people, Ultimatum was certain to cast an obvious glance in their direction. It would ensure that his appearance at this event was not to go unnoticed, though the artificial doubted that a large droid such as himself could be missed. It was important that he was seen at this function. Some of his recent allies were less than willing to trust him due to his previous dealings with Sith and similar people. Now though, he wanted to leave a mark in places that proved himself to be a close associate of [member="Lady Kay"].

Then the droid stepped into the main room. There were many people of varying stature, both physical and in standing. Ultimatum did not pretend to know half of them, though a few were known to him or at the least were familiar. Most of the occupants appeared to be engaged with one another and he did not wish to barge into a conversation he had heard nothing of. Therefore he moved to a seat and allowed himself a moment of meditation on his time with Kay.

They had spent a long time knowing one another. He had never spoken with anyone about his friendship with Kay, not in a meaningful way. The droid admired her for her strength and will to remain a pacifist in a galaxy that was so filled with conflict. He found her presence to be soothing in a way that defied explanation. It was not love. No, Ultimatum could not believe that he was in love, for that was beyond his programming. His creator had not known love and had overlooked its addition and the droid knew too little about how it worked to truly integrate some form of program remotely similar to it. Perhaps that was some subconscious motive for coming to the wedding, if he indeed had a subconscious. Perhaps then he could settle with 'true kinship'. Yes, that sounded alright.

D3P0 made headway fast through the halls, reminiscing on all the good memories he had when he first ventured forth into the belly of the beast. Of course, when he thought they were good even in his own mind his snarky Sarcasm laced his words. He was beaten, set on fire, crushed and choked only for the torture to be some of the worse he had ever experienced, he had met Seriously Mentally Innate children who could have done more with a spork and a pile of stooge.

He passed by a few guardsman and maids, asking for directions in his gleeful robotic accent, directing him with little suspicion to where the food was being prepared. With a wave and thanks, he moved on, behind the visage of gold a look of self-gratification warped his features, his every step feeling as if he was controlled by a Puppeteer as he was drawn to by the hideous scent of Tea and finger foods. Geez. Always gotta eat the finer stuff in life don'tcha Kay. Surprised Commenor hasn't gone broke from that and all the children you murder. He thought to himself before confusion confused, Wh... Why am I telling myself this? I already know this. Maybe insanity was finally taking its hold on him, or his boredom was getting the better of him in the stuffy suit of good.

He slid into the ranks with ease, the cooks merely assuming another servitor Droid had walked in to help dish out the platers and feed for all the soon to be unsuspecting guests. He moved over, making light with the chefs and cooks to try and assimilate that little bit easier into the room. Walking over the feed and inspecting it before finally coming to the piece of resistance. The Tea.

Kay always had a fascination with the stuff, one he had never managed to fathom. But there were benefits in Tea after all. Mainly, a special brew he had found in his late nights of research. He looked over the servings, dozens atop dozens prepared for the wedding to be taken out. No doubt these were replacements for when the stuff ran out. But this would do for now.

With a slight of hand, his golden shape moving over each and ever set with his 'inspection' he dropped a few tea leaves, replaced a few tea bags and slowly got to work, slowly slipping in the Avabush Tea into each and every set with ease. His lips curled, his eyes flared with joy and he tried to contain himself as he grew stationary in the corner, informing a Chef of his purpose as a greeter of the guests. When the party started, he would have direct access to the Kitchen, and where the wedding was to take place. A front row seat in every damnable regard.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]@Thraxis@Cadan Tazi@Ultimatum@Nacaolu@Veiere Arenais[member="Kalyr Alor"][member="Atheus"]

After she had been let in she looked around the room a bit...force if habit she learned from war....always check your exits, they'll be useful. Hiwever among the crowd she felt people she hasn't seen in....well she couldn't remember. She adjusted her cover for her eyes that his that cursed glow, she made her way into the crowd as she was greeted by a few people here and there.

However she suddenly bumped into someone, she turned and took a minute before she gave a smile

well well if it isn't [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] I have not seen you in years old friend what has happened with you?

She said, she was keeping a smile on her face today...for her sister, that and she was glad to see a old friend

After speaking that everything was going over rather well, A few other members walked up and gave input into the marriage. I was partly tempted to follow up with a jest of my own, but it seemed that Veiere had already dealt with a few too many by now. Keeping my mouth shut as he spoke to a young man who looked vaguely familiar. It was when Vei spoke about marrying his mother, my smirk played out upon my face as two and two were put together. Even so, I had to hand it to the young man. He looked like his mother on some part, and wondered what Kay Larr would look if she had a gender swap for a moment.

I came back to reality as I was introduced. Warden of the Northern Galaxy? I guess that was a good title. Considering my Vanguard fought with the Iron Empire, and were slowly expanding in the "northern" regions of space, it fit well. Also commenting about my battle prowess was something given due to my size. When you have to have boots and clothing made specifically to fit to you because all other clothing makes you look like a "Douche-bag" with a skin tight shirt and pants so tight it almost makes my package fold into my body... either you are a Warrior of some kind, or you eat too much.

Either way, I bowed my head a little towards the younger man. The second man was introduced, and was explained upon that Bradshaw here was Veiere's apprentice, I twisted my head over to him with a sly smile. One that could be reminisced of a child thinking of something bad to do towards a sibling.

"A well bodied Lad for your apprentice? Oh please don't tell me that we are going to have to set up play-dates with Thalia and Bradshaw?"

Sarcasm so thick it was almost flowing from every pore of my body, and regurgitating from any orifices that happened to be open. I took a look over towards Bradshaw after my comment to shake my head a little and then speak to him alone.

"You have a good man for a mentor. If you'd like, I can tell you when not in the presence of said man, things you can do to get on his nerves. Or if you want to get more training outside what he will teach, I am more than willing to aid you. That is, with the approval of your mentor of course."

I did not feel bad at all for messing with Vei. And telling Bradshaw both of those offers was a playful jab into Veiere's side. One for getting me to set his nerves on fire, and the other to just be slightly snooty and snazzy about him calling me a gifted warrior. Either way, I turned back to the others as soon as the replies came to my ears.

Be this as it may, This was one of the few times where I felt... human. Having a joking conversation that was purely meant to poke fun at each other, or simply meeting new people without being in the middle of a mission or job, or have them standing at the end of my sword. It was strange, yet very satisfying to realize this. Thankfully for Lady Kay's, Thalia, Diana, and Veiere's aid in many aspects of my life. Changing me for the better. Of all places I felt this, it was on the wedding day, and coronation of my allies, and my friends. If not by knowing we were strangers before, I would have considered them a family not bound by blood, but bound by kinship.

Even rarer than feeling human, I was.. Happy.

[member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Ultimatum"], [member="Nacaolu"], [member="Stardust Raxis"], [member="Macoda Haberon"], [member="Harvey"], [member="Klesta"], [member="Rex Cruger"], [member="Lady Kay"],

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Terrac took note as [member="Bradshaw Ku"] approached them. Recently he was given the task of taking the lad under his wig and to teach him how to -really- fly. But Brad had been spending more of his time with studies of a different kind. If it would help with his temper, then all the better.

He gave the boy a brief nod and then just watched the interaction between [member="Veiere Arenais"] and [member="Atheus"] . Now they deserved a night on the town, drinking at some of the best bars in Chasin City. Terrac knew them well. But with the ceremony happening hopefully shortly, it was already too late for a bachelor party.

Quietly he excused himself and looked for a place to sit down and watch the show. There weren't a whole lot of empty seats left. [member="Ultimatum"] seemed to be seated on his own. Some people were funny about droids, but Terrac had seen him around before. It was interesting to see that he was invited. He wandered over and took a seat right next to the droid. "Never thought that I'd see the day...especially after what happened. I guess that we can all thank Veiere for bringing her back to herself. Who knows where we'd be otherwise."

[member="Macoda Haberon"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Harvey"] [member="Nacaolu"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Rex Cruger"] [member="Klesta"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

Darben Skirae stood up as [member="Macoda Haberon"] approached. Mute remained seated, smiling up at the tall man. "I have been well. Business and all." Mute signed she was doing well and a thank you, which Darben passed on. "She says thank you, and that she is doing well." Darben gestured with a wave of his hand to the place of the event around them. "This is my first wedding I've been to. And I must say, they are lucky to have so many friends come." [member="Lady Kay"] and @Veiere Aranis must have had many friends, and allies.

"How are things with you, since that trip to Cato Nemoidia?" he asked, wondering briefly what such a large man did in their spare time. Macoda seemed to know plenty about Darben, yet Darben did not know much about him. He trusted him enough to speak to however.

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
Bradshaw gave a short chuckle at Veiere’s quip in answer to his own. True enough, he thought, not long ago he would’ve thrown one of his force tantrums over watching his mother marry [member="Veiere Arenais"]. Not so much out of a personal dislike for the man, he hardly knew him, but more out of a misplaced understanding about what it meant to respect and disrespect his late adopted father. He’d matured a lot since coming back to Commenor and back into [member="Lady Kay"]’s life. It wasn’t all pretty – in fact, most of it wasn’t – nevertheless, he’d come through it, with a lot of help. The future held a lot more growing left to be done.

Bradshaw used the first lesson Veiere taught him. He gave each man a slight, dignified bow as they were introduced, starting with [member="Atheus"]. Warden of the northern regions of the galaxy and a gifted warrior. He wasn’t exactly sure what warden of the northern regions meant, but it sure sounded impressive.

Turning to the Admiral, Bradshaw mused to himself. So, this is who was commanding Commenor’s new, growing, navy. He couldn’t help wondering if the Admiral knew how to pilot, or if he just knew how to point at strategy maps and give orders. His previous life of being a combat pilot for the Outback and the First Order taught him that some of the brass at the top hadn’t the foggiest clue about flying. Despite that, if he was chosen to lead Commenor’s defenses, Bradshaw had little doubt the man knew what he was doing.

Terrac hadn’t escaped his notice either, despite soon escaping the group. Bradshaw was told the older man was meant to give him some flying lessons. He was skeptical Terrac could really show him anything new – feeling more, let’s say, secure in his piloting abilities than just about anything else – but the loner pilot liked his whisky and Bradshaw liked that about him.

Brows raised at Atheus’ sarcastic jab about setting a play-date up with a woman named Thalia. His old playboy brain also couldn’t help wondering who Thalia was and what she looked like. Under the right circumstances, a play-date sounded pretty good. No! No! he chastised himself, trying to force the thought out of his mind. You can’t think like that anymore. Bad Bradshaw! Bad… but… what does she look like… No!

His little internal struggle was thankfully interrupted by the large warden turning to speak to him more personally. A smile spread across his face when the man offered to tell him how to get on Veiere’s nerves. To the class-clown in him, the offer was too good to refuse. He was also very intrigued by the thought of Atheus teaching him something Veiere either couldn’t or wouldn’t. He wondered what those things could be and whether Veiere would approve.

“I appreciate the offers. Let’s say you and I sneak off at the reception so you can tell me all about those tips. You’ll also have to go into more detail about this training you speak of,” his eyes quickly looked around, “You know, just for curiosities’ sake. I wouldn’t undertake such things without Veiere’s approval.”

Then, he turned away and spoke more loudly to Veiere. “You certainly keep impressive company, Master. Good to know you have powerful friends to help you keep my mom out of trouble.” He gave Veiere’s shoulder a playful jab.

Ultimatum had met Terrak before, though interaction with the organic had been brief and the droid knew little about the man. However, the lack of knowledge aside, Ultimatum could empathize with the thought. Indeed Ultimatum was unsure what it would have been like if [member="Lady Kay"] had remained the dark person that she had become. Truthfully Ultimatum found the story of the galaxy very depressing, for as each age passed more beauty was lost to the darkness that was time. Kay would have been a true jewel lost had not [member="Veiere Arenais"] saved her. For that, the organic had the artificial's gratitude.

"I do not know... It is a pleasure to see you again." The droid held out his hand, though he was uncertain if Terrak was the sort of man for that. "I am glad to see that both you and Kay are still friends. It would have been very unfortunate had she lost you. Do you hold any grudge against her?"

Lauri was frankly surprised when the invitation came. Simple rank and file were being invited to the queen's wedding. On the day of the marriage, Lauri had shown up, dressed in his best outfit, that being his off duty uniform. Lauri was one of the few soldiers there. many people were politicians, businessmen, and other influential members of society. As such, Lauri knew few people, recognizing only the two lovebirds and the royal family. As introductions were made, Lauri stood to the side, watching the whole event. He had left his speeder nearby, with his pistol in the dashboard, just in case.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] bumping into him answered his question, and he would find himself smirking lightly in turn.

"Well, Stard, I got married, I have a little kid running around, and other then that, I'm just doing usual Josh stuff" The Jedi Master would respond with a casual shrug. It was true, he hadn't seen the girl in years. Their history was a little muffled, he could admit, even he didn't remember all of the details and he wasn't sure if he'd allied with her, spoken to her in a bar or gotten wasted and slept with her or something. Really, he just couldn't remember, but he did recognize her face.

"And what have you been up to?"

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

me? Ah Well you know, running a planet now as a queen got married...few no the ago I had my first little one

She had to admit she couldn't remember much of him either, she just remembered he was a good friend ally at some point or another in her times...shes made many and lost many that's for sure...she just never ever in her life thought she'd see this man again

came for my sister's wedding...sister by choice not by blood...been through a lot with her...stil can't believe she is getting married....kinda amazes me

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Terrac took [member="Ultimatum"] 's hand and gave it a shake. It was a little odd to say the least, shaking the hand of a droid, but as the hand was offered, he obliged. Besides, Ultimatum wasn't your average droid.

On the subject of Kay however, his expression sullied a bit. "I work for Veiere more than I work for her. Are we friends? Not quite yet. Do I hold a grudge? You bet. I don't blame her for what happened to her, I just blame her for what we figure she did when she came back. But given that this is a celebration, I'm going to keep myself in a good mood and celebrate. It's better than sulking at home with my whiskey anyways." He took out his flask and had a swig of it. "What about you? Got any grudges against her?"

640.jpg

The Cleric saw something that caught his eye. A little green Gwaii cat moved through the trees. Hmm. Regardless, it was time to go inside. He weaved his way through the crowd of people, some of them, like [member="Macoda Haberon"] and [member="Atheus"] were three times his size! But his staff helped in getting others to see him. As he passed by [member="Veiere Arenais"], his eyes twinkled and he gave the man a wink, knowledge of the secret wedding still hidden.

It didn't take long before he was at the front of the tent, more or less on the stage. The windows behind him cast him in a lovely light, making his long white hair seem to glow. All part of the cinematography for the holo-news.

After pushing up his sleeves a bit, he held up his arms, his staff still held in his right. As he spoke, his voice boomed loudly, almost as thought it was amplified by a mic, but really he was just great at theatrics.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, LORDS AND....LADIES. PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS, TAKE YOUR PLACES, AND WE WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. I SEE THAT THE GROOM HAS CHOSEN TO ARRIVE ON TIME, LET'S HOPE THAT HIS BRIDE CHOOSES TO DO SO AS WELL. SO TAKE YOUR SEATS, TAKE YOUR SEATS."

[member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Lauri Törni"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Harvey"] [member="Nacaolu"] [member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

The droid shook his head, "None, not to Kay anyways. She was misguided, a failure that is all too easily seen throughout organic history. I will not hold it against her unless she falls into the same trapping again." From the droid's point of view she deserved a second chance, it was what she did with the chance that determined how he would have to treat her now. He hoped that she had retained most of her traits from before, but history showed that no matter how strong a person was, there was always a shadow left after the darkness was gone. Some were left forever with the psychological scars while others bore mere memories that haunted them. [member="Lady Kay"] was strong and he hoped that time would prove her made of sterner stuff than what first met the eye.

"You are right though, this is a happy day. Let-" At that point the Cleric spoke up and asked everyone to take a seat. Lowering his voice so that only Terrak could hear the droid continued, "I guess this will be bright day indeed, if the bride ever shows. Do you believe she will be on time?"

Mac had a smile on his face. He thought back on all the things that have happened since his trip to Cato Neimoidia with [member="Darben Skirae"]. He visited the Praxeum and got over his fears somewhat, as well as that little incident on Kwenn Space Station. But he didn't need to trouble the Minister of Trade with such adventures.

"I've been doing good I-" Suddenly Mac was cut off by the small cleric who motioned for everyone to sit down. He had to laugh at the cleric who jokingly wondered if Kay was going to stand Veiere up at the wedding. But as he took a seat close to the front, Mac just hoped that this wedding would run smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom