Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Flashpoint: Chaos

Flashpoint: Galaxy In Chaos
01FEB2020

Theme: Chaos

Theme Modifier
For this Flashpoint, the following Rules from Major Factions are altered and will apply for the month February and the last two weeks of January:

1. Major Factions must have maintained activity for 0 days as a Minor Faction before being eligible for Major status.

2. Major Factions must maintain 3 or more unique, individual, active characters to remain active. Each character must be written by a different person.

3. Any Minor Faction or group of Minor Factions may launch a Rebellion, so long as they have been Minor Factions for at least 0 days.

VICTORY DECLARATION
Invasions

2. Both factions must have a minimum of 3 members per side. If either faction cannot meet this requirement within 72 hours of the beginning of the invasion, that faction forfeits.

The Flashpoint begins 1200 EST 1FEB2020.

Last edited:
Tefka Tefka this is like, suuuuper late, but I was reading over the Faction War | Flashpoints | section and came across an interesting tidbit of information:
  • Hexes invaded further than five hexes away from a Major Faction's borders will not increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Hexes gained in this manner will be given in accordance to the path of least of resistance to the targeted hex from the closest point of the attacking Major Faction's influence cloud.
I am having a hard time understanding that last bit of information. Is this to say that an Invasion five or less hexes away is granted hexes via least resistance, and then no more after five? The wording is a bit confusing to me as the first sentence highlights what cannot be done, but the second sentence references "hexes gained this way" which seems contradictory to me.

The first time I read it, it sounded like you would gain hexes for invasions more than 5 hexes away via a path of least resistance, but contradictorily it wouldn't increase your influence cloud.

Maybe I am the only one that can get confused over this, but it would be appreciated if it read something more like this:
  • Hexes invaded further than five hexes away from a Major faction's borders will not increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Hexes successfully invaded up to five hexes away from a Major Faction's borders will be given in accordance to the path of least resistance to the targeted hex from the closest point of the attacking Major Faction's influence cloud.
Thank you for reading, regardless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom