Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fires In The Skies [PM for Invite, Vitae Public Dominion]

sabrina

Well I have some prototype drop ships which means we can move people [member="Rexus Drath"], but we can't evacuate a whole planet. We can move them to safer areas though, but let's do what we can. She replied as he put his arms around her, she knew he would want to go down there to help. She would stay behind, so if something did go wrong someone would still be around for their daughter. I think the first batch of admata class dropships will be here soon, though they are still a prototype so be careful, okay. She gave him a stern look as if to say, You die down there, and going to resurrect you and kill you again understood! He probably knew she would as well, after all what was the point of the force if you could use to protect the ones you love. She waited for his answer, after all what ever he choose to do was his choice.

6/20

Rexus Drath

Rexus listened to the words of his love and nodded along, she was right. They would have to do what they could, sometimes you couldn't save everyone and that was never a good thing, there was never any way you could put a silver lining around leaving people behind to die. So Rexus cleared his mind of that nonsense and stared his wife in her eyes and nodded his head to ensure that he was going to be ok and a gesture of gratitude to the woman for allowing him to save those who could not save themselves.

"I love you Sabrina." he said softly as he pulled her in close.

Their lips met and his eyes closed as he kissed the woman he loved with all his heart, she was the mother of his daughter and he never wanted to be apart from her. But there were people down there who needed his help, and they weren't about to save themselves. So after a few seconds he broke the kiss and left without saying anything else. He would return, today was not his day to die. With his serious face plastered to his head he traversed to the hanger where the drop ships were ready to start dropping supplies and moving them back to the ships where they would be taken to refugee camps off world. Rexus climbed into one of the ships and awaited take off so they could see just how much devastation was down bellow.

Post 3/20
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

[member="Rexus Drath"] 7/20

I love you to she replied, part of then realized she on a bridge of warship. This was possibly not the place to do this, then again it was her warship so she did not care. So she along kiss on the lips, it felt good her heartbeat raced a bit and she pulled back feeling good inside. Right one those ship will be docking soon, she said in a hushed voice. Get on get and get back in one piece, and I make you some cookies okay. She said with a smile, she make him more than cookies. She make him a chicken tea as well, as she liked to cook for him.

She then waited for him to dash off, so she could get on with analysing the data she got from scans. As well as scanning the planet, for safe zones for people to be transferred to, yes thats what she will be doing.

4/20 posts

Kerkov had been sleeping well when a commlink woke him up. As he picked up the commlink Kerkov thought it was a report from the two drop ships giving relief supplies to the citizens of the planet. He answered groggily, "Admiral Kerkov speaking, what is this about?"

"Sir there seems to be a Sith fleet in orbit around Daan, our scanners just detected them. Do we engage?"

"No, I will be on the bridge in 05 minutes, copy?"

"Yes sir."

Kerkov arrived just on time in spic and span uniform. He wlaked up to his XO, Captain Nublar, "Captain, I want to have all fighter squadrons on standby. I don't want any provocations to be seen."

[member="Taeli Rae"][member="William Kerkov"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]

"Taeli, who is the one manning the coordination of this entire effort. ITs not Vulpesen that owes you and don't worry, i can do anything you want me too. Within reason that is, unless you want me to get Corvus to relax and have some fun. That one i can do for free." He smiled as he ran a hand over a manifest of the supplies needed and started moving the items around to where they were needed best. Several dozen metric tons here, several hundred tons there. It was amazing anything was moving along smoothly in this chaos but he had to stay focused as he leaned over the console and continued to direct efforts by way of a three dimensional map of the surface.

It was like playing a game almost. Almost though. The people's lives on the planet's surface were left in turmoil and for a moment he had considered evacuating everything but there were still homes and this planet was still hospitable. It would merely take time to let the air purify and until then he would make sure biodomes were set up to help people survive until then. Speaking of which. "What is the status on the Biodome..."

The officer to his right walked up and handed him a datapad, explaining. "There are a number of freighters bringing such here, its going to take some time though before the biodome is erected and it is still imperative that those on the planet be treated first before construction can begin..." Solan just looked at him with a raised brow. "Of course you knew that though sir..." He scampered away as solan chuckled. Did he really just make an officer soil himself.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
1/20

Tricia was sitting on the bridge of the ship and she looked out, her legs crossed as she reached out with the force tilting her head. "This is a strange thing and I do not understand the purpose. Do you wish to take this world for its resources? Or because you need people who are able work for you in menial jobs?" Her head was looking at the different ones one the bridge of the ship as she kept her arms crossed before letting the captain turn his hand towards her and motiuoned for the captain to come to her and explain the reasoning. "I am not certain but vulpesen pays me in jello so that is a plan at least. Just point me to where you need me."

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Vulpesen"]

2/20

Her eyes were flicking back and forth across the viewport looking at the ships, explosions and everything else that was happening as she shook her head in excitement. Fluttering and buzzing back and forth before she let out a small squeal of excitement and energy. as she was pointing and looking at the others. "Oh my can I fly one of those things... can I can I? Come on I promise I won't like you know crash it. I am great at flying and we can go anywhere.... we can go after some of those cookiee's you were talking about." She was excited and flying around the bridge while looking over everything they had going on and making excited sounds.

[member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Minna"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Sheila"]

Aaran sat in the back of a humanitarian relief vessel headed to some unknown to him planet with a bunch of people he had never met before. The how and why he was there was a series of events he did not bother to understand. All that mattered was he needed credits and to get credits he needed work. One of the guys who was originally part of the team had gotten into a bit of trouble that prevented him from making the trip.

Aaran had run into them during a refueling and restock trip. It seems during a galactic tragedy people crossed the entire galaxy to be a part of the solution. Aaran needed work and they need an extra set of hands.

He cocked his head to the side as the group leader announced they were an hour out from their destination. Aaran began putting on some form of protective suit for walking on the surface of the planet. Their mission was looking for survivors and getting them to one of several med centers for treatment.

Rexus Drath

4/20
[member="sabrina"]

Rexus' ship roared to life and shot out of the hanger and into the black void of space. Inside the dropship he grabbed various equipment he would need once he was planet side. A sealed containment suit, some water that lead into a camel back through his suit and various nutrition bars to hand out once they were on the ground. Now breaking into the atmosphere the hull of the ship heated as the friction of entry rubbed against it's sides. After a few moments the fire passed and the ship touched down near a large city that seemed to be in ruins over the cataclysmic event.

Once the ship settled and came to a complete stop the door to it slide open and Rexus got a good look at what was left. Ash, burning skies, and the feeling of desperation that longed to be quelled. It all hit Rexus at once like a ten pound weight to the chest, and all he wanted to do was help these people in the aftermath of their apocalypse.

So Rexus took his first step out into the dirt and grime of the ruined city and began to radio Sabrina on the situation. Things were not good down here and she needed to know what kind of aid to be bringing besides basic necessities such as food, water, and medical supplies.

"It's not good down here. No signs of life visually but the scanners are picking up something." Rex said as he walked forward through the ash and fire.

"Maybe a colony of survivors, I'm moving to investigate." and with that Rex and a few other Vitae personnel moved up to check things out.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Vulpesen"]

"How hard do you want me to smack you, Solan?" Taeli asked as he made his comment about her sister. The transport she was in had just broken through the atmosphere . . . and it was not a pretty picture at all. Dust and soot still hung in the air, the ground was cracked and heaved. Molten segments of the planet's mantle could be seen as her transport, and the others with it, made a beeline for the nearest city.

"I've never seen anything like this..." one of the volunteers muttered from a window seat.

"How could anyone be alive still down there?" another whispered.

"Life finds a way," Taeli said quietly. "Pilot, put us down in the main square and open the rear ramp. I want each transport turned into a mobile medic unit and supply center."

"Yes, ma'am," the pilot said, angling the nose of the ship down towards the city center. Buildings were piles of rubble or were broken and shattered on the earth. The Force was all sorts of wrong right now, the massive amount of sudden death had left a wound here. Taeli shuddered as her ship landed and the volunteers and doctors moved into action, their motivation spurred by the devastation around them.

As the ramp lowered, a guts of hot air whipped inside and Taeli immediately activated atmospheric controls to keep the area sanitary for the doctors.

"Let's begin unloading supplies," she said, other transports landing with more volunteers and workers to try and start searching for people trapped in the rubble. Taeli shrugged on a doctor's coat and placed her glasses on.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Aaran Calfan"]@Sheila@Tricia@Solan Charr[member="William Kerkov"]
8/20

She used force for a moment, to tell [member="Rexus Drath"] ​Just be careful okay. She then began scans of planet surface, it was not all bad down their. The were places that population could move to and be relatively safe, though they were dotted around the entire planet. She sent these coordinates to every one with a ship. She also realised once the situation had died down, she could mine metals here with relative ease. Though she would have to wait a bit, and get the the right type droids to do the job for her. As organic life would burn in that heat, so droids with heat shields would be best, with the locals employed to maintain and build them. This would give them work, and this would help the planet stand on its own two feet again after this devastation.

Rolling up his sleeves, Vulpesen set to work. The area around him smelt of burnt flesh and it was sickening, Still, taking his place in the medical tent, the ex-jedi focused the force through his palms as he started on his first patient. Slowly at first, but with increasing potency, he would start to heal the man before him. Slowly but surely, his wounds would mend and nit back to pure untarnished flesh.

[member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Minna"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Sheila"]

((OOC: Gonna let you guys decided who steps up as the "Boss" whether it is Taeli, Vulpesen, or whomever. :) ))

Aaran stood as the ship descended down among another group of ships in what looked like a staging area. Sealing up the shoot minutes before the ship touched down he waited by the door. Once it opened Aaran walked down the ramp taking a look around. Not really sure where to go or what to do Aaran ducked into the closest tent.

"Hey so I heard you guys needed help looking for survivors?" "Do we know what as been cleared and what still needs to be checked?"

Aaran looked at a few people in white lab coats wondering who was in charge or if anyone was. If not then he would just pick a spot and see what he could find. Truthfully he found the entire area unnervingly depressing and he was not sure why. Sure it was sad when people died but he was not exactly a saint and had seen people die before and not felt this...............whatever it was. Something about this place was not right.

Post 5/20

Kerkov stood staring at the planet from the bridge of the Onslaught. The planet looked disfigured from space, after that asteroid collision. It was a shame Daan had such bad luck, not that he believed in it. He hoped nothing like this would ever happen to his own home planet of Terminus and that the supplies would be put to good use.

"Captain Nublar I want you to check in on the Drop ships' status on their relief supplies delivery. And tell me when we set up shop on the planet."

"Yes sir."

[member="Aaran Calfan"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Tricia"] [member="William Kerkov"][member="Aaran Calfan"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Well Taeli, that depends. Are we talking on a scale of one to ten or on how hard Vulpesen hits? Because you will need to hit me twice as hard if it is meant to hurt." He made sure that one was over an open channel so that Vulpesen would hear before returning to the relief channel he had set up and listened to several different reports at once. Some people needed help digging in sector four, some needed medical supplies in two, some needed this and that that he had to sit down and rub the bridge of his nose as he attempted to coordinate relief to different spots throughout the area.

This is when Aaran entered the tent and he looked up from the breakdown of the sectors that was shown on a large tactical table. His amber colored, corrupted eyes stared for a few moments before staring at the man to the right of the newcomer and shrugging. "I am he. There are still many areas and regions that are in complete disarray, only this immediate control center is known to be clear. If you want to be of help those to the south could use an extra pair of hands in moving supplies. Just get on the next cargo speeder that is heading out that way and it shouldn't take long."

5/20

Rexus Drath

[member="sabrina"]

"Will do hun, I'll contact you soon." Rexus said and nodded his head over at his men.

They began to walk forward through the rubble of the city, things were bad and it seemed like all hope would be lost to these people with the present circumstances. But Rexus shrugged off that feeling of despair and looked to the life sign scanner, it was picking up ten survivors in a nearby building a good hundred yards from here. As they were walking through the ash filled clouds he kept his eyes on the screen as he extended his hand and felt through the force.

As they approached the building the life signs on the scanner began to shuffle and Rexus felt something he didn't like. Hunger. And this wasn't any hunger, this was ravenous angry hunger that desired nothing more than to run down prey weaker than it and sink it's teeth into it's neck and taste hot blood on it's tongue. So Rex got on the comm and hailed his wife.

"We may have survivors, but I don't like what I'm sensing. Please give me a waypoint to drop survivors off at before we go in." Rex said as he took his lightsaber in hand.

Objective: Search for survivors

Post 3/20

Aaran looked at the man with the unusual eyes for a few moments before he nodded.

"Ok south it is."

He paused for a moment taking note of everyone in the room before making his exit to wait on the next speeder. The man was right it did not take long before he found himself filing out searching the immediate area. There was rumble everywhere. Aaran closed his eyes. There was something about this place that made him sick to his stomach fighting the urge to hurl. He started at a pile in front of him. Something told him to look there but he was not sure why. A few others worked on similar piles nearby pulling debris and looking for people. He heard somebody shout about finding something. As much as Aaran wanted to run over something kept him at his spot. He soon figured out why a small hand becoming visible in the rubble.

"What the feth?"

Aaran shifted faster through the debris. He was like a man possessed ripping things out of the way until an entire hand was exposed. Aaran reached out grabbing the hand in his nearly having a heart attack as the small hand squeezed his or at least it felt like his hand was being squeezed.

[member="Rexus Drath"]
9/20

She took the coms message form rexy, and then looked for safe place for him. Right I am sending you a location know, it appears safe at the moment. Though I would suggest you tell them to march south from there, just incase that wall smoke changes direction. Her voice was more than a little worry in it, she did not like the idea of him playing hero, but she knew she had no choice but to do so. After all they needed to help these people didn't they, yes they did she told herself. After all that what the new order was about, showing there is a better way than jedi or sith.

Rexus Drath

Rexus gripped his lightsaber tight and began to walk inside the ruined building, he sensed sentient life inside but he wasn't sure why they felt like this. He didn't know why they had an urge to hunt and kill, but he had a feeling he was about to find out. Once he past the doors the dark interior of the building covered him in shadow, this was when he looked over to his men and gave a hand signal to turn on the lights they had on their persons. A few flashlights clicked on and soon the group of ten men proceeded deeper into the buildings decaying structure until they came across an iron covered blast door.

"The hell?" Rexus said to himself as he came across the scene.

A man's body was leaned against the locking mechanism of the door one hand limply pressed against a wound that had emptied a pool of blood onto the floor. Rexus closed his eyes and said a little prayer for the man as he extended his hand over his body the force flowing through it. One of his men stepped over to the dead man's body and began to check for a pulse, Rexus knew that there was nothing that could be done, the man was now one with the force. So Rex went towards the blast door feeling thorough the force, his fingers extended and were placed on the steel of the door and teeth flashed against his vision hungry and snapping. Rexus backed away from the door and looked over to one of his men who began to move the body keeping whatever was past that door Inside.

"No!" Rex exclaimed but it was too late.

The doors opened up and Rexus' light saber snapped open and the silver blade removed the head of a charging psychopath that was aimed to kill and devour him. Rex lifted his hand and shot out a wave of the force to knock the group back.

"Sabrina! Some of the population has gone feral, I need another dropship down here with more men!" Rexus said as another psychotic survivor with blood smeared across his face came towards Rexus.

Lifting his saber he impaled the man on the blade and pushed him off to let the man's body fall to the ground. And then he heard it, maybe a howl of a dozen more of these people who decided to give up morals and eat what they could. They were probably suffering from madness and there wasn't anything Rex could do for them.

[member="Rexus Drath"]
10/20

She got back scans from the planet, one of her officers came up to her and told her, Mam we found Turadium, on the planet in molten form. She had no idea what this meant, but by look on his face it was important. Then came in the call from her rexy, "Sabrina! Some of the population has gone feral, I need another dropship down here with more men!" There was no more dropships, they were a prototype. She looked stunned, she was going to lose him, not like this. She turned to ship commander, Take us down know! He looked at her like really are you sure, she looked back with very stern look, to say Yes know.
He then looked around, and began barking orders to his men. He was keeping his eye on all the readings, hoping the ship won't get consumed by the planet. She sent message to her man, I am coming to get you stay alive. She would risk everything for him, as he was her child's father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom