Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fires In The Skies [PM for Invite, Vitae Public Dominion]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnOFb7wqJ3A​
Fires In the Skies
Fallen Stars, trails left ablaze above
A Night, shattered silence spawning from it
A Breath, taken from the ashen air
A Life, spawned and cut out by fate
A Fire In the Skies, Is how one changes.
One Month Prior, Wake of the Akala Incident.​
Yera looked around her home as she ran about and laughed. The galaxy was right again and the planet of Daan was back to their world of strife among themselves. Her home was that of a one in the portion that considered the planet just that, Daan. Far enough away from the others that would consider the planet Melinda. It was a conflict that continued on for far too long that anyone even knew a time when there was no war. Constant civil war broken by periods of peace and today was once such period as her and her friends moved through the city and laughed.​
It was a small city, close to the border that was considered a split between the two groups. Named Hanzo. Why it wasn't really clear or determined as like the war it was so long ago no one bothered anymore with their history. Of course there were the few historians that decided the past should be treasured, her father was one. But even he could do little in a planet consumed by centuries of war. "COME ON SLOWPOKES, YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THE FIREWORKS."​
She always loved the fireworks, such peaceful things in contrast to their composition. Made from something violent into some amazing. She couldn't help but smile at the fact of seeing them. A Celebration, of both peace for Daan and for the galaxy. How ever short it be didn't concern the teenage girl, her hand falling behind her as she ran to the crest of a hill and smiled as hundreds had come to see the fireworks.​
Her friends came up beside her, a boy and a girl about the same age, one with brown hair like her own, kept over her shoulder though and the other a jet black colored mane that was short and well kept. Their eyes shining in the moonlight and not realizing the effects of the Akala event still pushed towards the world's stability. It was something that no one looked towards, the skies were but a spectacle today.​
And so the first firework shot up, the sky filled with light as people around her stared in marvel like she did. The breath lost in her throat and the eyes that shone drew distant as things seemed perfect. Lights shining, blinking, breaking and joined by more that continued the cycle as she smiled. She couldn't help it, the single thought of anything else being more beautiful or perfect in this moment was gone. But something caught her eye, a sudden streak of light that seemed separate from the flares of the fireworks. Her eyes stared and watched the small trail cast its light across the sky.​
"Hey... whats that." she asked her friend, who had been too focused on the firework to notice at first but now did as he too stared and watched in confusion as the trail of light came out of no where. It looks like a shooting star, but no one had predicted such, it was like its appearance was impossibly sudden and for a moment he just laughed and looked at her. "Its a Shooting star Yera, you have seen them before. Come on, you make a wish, remember?" He grinned at her and closed his eyes as he urged the other two too. And so they did.​
Then the Flash, a light, brighter than anything they had ever seen before appeared as the trail moved over the horizon and all that was seen in that light was an incalculable amount of shook. Yera didn't understand, what was going on... then the sound. Like that of a cannon, the world rocked and the air around them echoed like the boom of a cannon placed beside your ear. Ringing in your ears made worse by the vibration of the world as it shifted under their feet. The light only grew brighter, closer, a cloud of debris shot into the air as sulfur and core materials were ejected by the strike.​
Yera was tugged on, running, screaming, the air growing hotter. She didn't understand, what was going on. IT was all so much. Sirens sounded, people ran for the bunkers made to protect them against the war, not against what just happened as the air began to get even hotter, night turned today. Breathing became harder, chocking on particles ejected from the object that hit and the ground itself, He eyesight became fuzzy, her friend fell beside her, the other holding her hand as he stumbled and blinked. Her own eyes wide in fear as she couldn't breath. Her hands came to her throat. Then the light quit, and her body hit the ground.​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Present Day.​
Solan looked at the carcass as it was recovered from the ground, a young girl and her two friends. His breath mask on in order to make sure nothing entered his airways as they worked looking for survivors trapped under the ash and dust tossed up from the meteor that had slammed into the planet. They had had no warning, no chance, the events that Akala had set in motion had turned the meteor off its course in her tampering with the galaxy. It was... horrible seeing the faces of these people... especially those like this girl that were no more than Fifteen. "Lay them to the side... if we find relatives of any of them alive, they will want to see them." Solan said as his eyes closed and the Vitae soldiers and civilians that had come with them continued to dig out the dead and the barely alive.​
Much of the planet was now dead, this being one of the fringe cities hit by the effects... the impact site and the hundreds of miles around it were left completely barren. An event like this, while it didn't exterminate the populace,killed off hundreds of thousands, leaving a bare skeleton. He was happy though that there were others looking to help the people here... they needed every ounce of help that could be brought to their ruined lives.​
OOC Info:​
[member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Abygail Ericson"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Vulpesen"] @Others who i cant remember :D

"Damn..." Vulpesen's eyes widened as he saw the surface of Daan. It was terrible. Death. Destruction. Poverty. It made him sick inside and his hands clenched the chair of his seat. "All hands on deck. Contact help. These people are going to need it." He of course, had gotten word of the planet's cataclysm but he had no idea it was this bad.

He appointed one of his officers to take his place before moving to the back of his ship, aiming for the hanger to get into his own ship. Once he reached the Twlight Vixen, he planed to descend into that hellish planet below. Hell indeed, but someone would have to ease the suffering. Someone would have to bring order and stabilize the planet. That was what the Vitae were there to do.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Vulpesen"]

"Wow, this seems familiar," Taeli whispered, staring out the viewport of her ship. A convoy of Krayt Industries ships had arrived to help with the survivors of the meteor strike, carrying building materials, food, water, and medical supplies. Someone might wonder why they were there, some could take a cynical edge to it, but Taeli just wanted to legitimately help.

"Get those supplies to the surface, start setting up staging areas and drop zones," she ordered quietly, Jaxson at her right hand. They didn't have any soldiers with them, the ships crewed mainly by Krayt employees and some volunteers who had heard about the disaster. She had a feeling the Vitae Alliance had arrived as well, the system was close to their space. On the other side of the planet, a scan revealed the presence of a few familiar ships. Yep, the Vitae were here.

"The volunteers are asking if we can lend some of our drones to helping with digging through the rubble," Jaxson said, being just as quiet as his employer. They had been on the Outer Rim with the company for a few weeks now, expanding and setting things up for the next stage of evolution for the company.

"Of course, whatever they need," she said, still looking at the almost dead planet. What could have caused this?

Sabrina was on a ship bound for melinda, she had got word the planet was struck by an asteroid. She had been out of the frame for while, but know it was time to pick up where she had left off, redemption well sort off. As she was never a creature of light, but she was never holy dark ether. One those that helped her to new path had gone know, [member="Darth Veles"] had fallen to old paths shame she missed the old fish she knew he never come back her side. She was on board Krayt class light cruiser which had been brought from the mandalorians, it was going to be time to get her factories up running again soon. So she could build the Alliance, a fleet of there own. As her ship came out of hyperspace, she noticed some familiar silhouettes out her glasteel viewports, they were krayt industries ships, the one sith where here. This was not near the core, so why were they here. She sent message to bridge Red Alert, sith ships on starboard side. She then rushed to bridge, and sent com link to leader of the sith fleet. She was nervous it might be darth veles.

[member="Taeli Rae"] @Vulpesen @Solan Charr

Minna had kept an eye on the Vitae, listening for any major movements of theirs that she could. Information came in long intervals of time, since they weren't easy to spy on; especially since Veradune was such a secretive place. However, one thing she had picked up on was a plan to send humanitarian aid to the planet of Daan in order to help them recover from a catastrophic event. At first she ignored it, wanting to keep her distance from Vulpesen after their encounter a few months ago. Over a mere few hours though, her conscience began to turn towards wanting to assist in their mission. When Krest had faked Minna's death, he also did his best to remove the leftovers of darkness inside her, leaving a relatively clear soul. Maybe it was this that swayed her mind so quickly; a new-found care for the protection of innocent people. Whatever it was, she decided not to dwell on it any longer, and set off to the planet with haste.

The freighter she had hitched a ride on began it's descent as close to the inner city as possible, or whatever remained of it. Buildings and environments seemed to have been annihilated, leaving behind a graveyard of both rubble and corpses. It was a horrible sight for Minna, especially with her new mind set. Darth Valtryx would have enjoyed such a scene, but she was no longer that woman. As her ship landed, she paid the pilot and disembarked down the ramp, clutching the small bag she had brought by her side. Within it was some medical supplies and water, just in case she came across any survivors. Looking around for a moment, she tried to figure out which direction was best to go, however none seemed to be best. Instead of making a logical decision, she simply began walking down the remains of a street, keeping her eye out for anything that might be signs of survivors. She was here to aid the people of Daan, without letting herself known to the Vitae or anyone else who came here, which is why she suppressed her aura as best she could. If anyone she knew were to cross paths with her, they most likely wouldn't suspect anything...
Hopefully...

[member="Taeli Rae"]
[member="Vulpesen"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Minna"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Vulpesen"]

Taeli was about to start sending supplies down to the devastated planet when a ship that had just entered the system hailed them. Interesting, she hadn't seen that woman in years.

"Banshee, oh it's been awhile. How have you been? Don't mind me here, I'm just here to help as a member of a Krayt operation."

She was careful to put the emphasis on Krayt and not mentioning the Sith. It was sort of ironic that both woman who had run Krayt didn't necessarily like the Sith anymore."

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Taeli Rae"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Minna"]

Solan was told of the two new arrivals, glancing up at the sky though he knew it was impossible to tell how this would go over. The Krayt Ships made him smile though as he pulled over his ear a comm link as he spoke into it. "And who is it that i owe the honor of greeting, i do believe i was informed of a Mandalorian design and that of some Krayt ships. I do hope that is you Fallen, i sure would hate to find out that some Sith came to hurt a already damaged people." He smiled as he spoke into a open comm. "As for whoever is in the Mandalorian cruiser please make your way to site B. Assuming you are here for such a reason as to help the people of this world. They need help with the excavation of some buildings as we suspect some to still be living."

He himself kept the link open to make sure both the group's responses were heard by him, meanwhile looking to a worker who had come with him from Kesh as he began to speak the orders for what was needed. "I want three teams to secure landing zones for each of you. Make sure that you hare absolutely sure there is nothing in their way and made completely sure that where they land has nothing around it. Last thing we need is for them to land on a possible site where there might be a bunker with people still in it." He thought about it and spoke again as he pulled up a map. "I need search parties in this sector, it was suppose to be a highly populated area before the event. There could be survivors there and we might not even know it."

It was alot to think over, the death was already clawing at his mind and he almost fell over at times in highly populated areas where the death toll was in the thousands. The life that had been wiped from the face of this planet worked liked curved blades. Cutting into his chest, into his mind, into his very being and he shook his head as he stared at the ground and spoke one last time. "Make sure to save everyone you find... if they die, i want to know that everything possible was done in order to save them. I will pay for it personally no matter how much it costs us." He stared at the man as he looked to the side at his other officer standing there. But in the end they left the relief center of command and Solan was left alone to think.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

Oh it`s you There was slight bitterness in her voice, she was the one who took over her company when she left. Though she had no real choice but to leave the company behind, as if it was tied to sith empire, it was state funded after all. I don't trust your presence here, she told her then continued Though I have little choice but to tolerate it for know. She then added a word of warning, I will be monitoring your every move sith. Her voice was flat, as to make sure the woman knew she was not kidding. Though she could sense that this sith may started her own journey away from the one sith, something she did with [member="Darth Veles"] but he went back.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Solan Charr"]

"No need for such hostility, I'm not the woman you remember anymore," Taeli said, smiling a bit. "Krayt isn't state owned anymore, private investment and expansion certainly helped pull it out from Sith influence, we're to help these people in support of the Vitae."

Switching to the channel Solan was on she said, "I'm here Solan, with plenty of supplies and building materials for the world below. Also brought volunteer and my engineers along to help with saving people. The other ship is someone from the Phoenix Order, Kotass."

As soon as [member="Taeli Rae"] to speak to [member="Solan Charr"], sabrina gave an order Scan them ships and give me all the details you can. She then said Also make sure you, take recording of their vapour trails. This would help her work out what fuel she was using, was it still antimatter, and had it been enhanced in anyway. She may left the sith, but she was still slightly paranoid especially around sith who say they are here to help. As she knew there were very few sith who would, without an ulterior motive.

As her orders were carried she began to make use of the shuttle bay, and get people to places of safety. This was her primary mission after all, not keeping guard over a sith lord.

The Admiral and his ship The Onslaught exited hyperspace over Akala, carrying two MT Drop Ships for the evacuation of the inhabitants. Kerkov paced the deck waiting for his contact from his client [member="Sabrina Kotass"] . She had contracted the Open Circle Armada to give relief efforts and he was ready to hold up his end of the deal, but he had no idea if she would. But Kerkov was not a capitalistic greed-ridden man like his son Jed, he would get the relief effort done first before mentioning payment. Kerkov opened his commlink to the hangar bay channel,

"Prepare the dropships for launch, I want 30 troops in each dropship no weapons only medical supplies. Make sure suits are on and ready to go, it's a hot zone down there."

Kerkov switched off the commlink back to it's original status and looked out the main window off the bridge. Deep inside he hoped there were citizens that had somehow survived, somehow.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Taeli Rae"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Minna"] [member="Vulpesen"]

[member="William Kerkov"][member="Minna"]
4/20

Sabrina smiled her help had arrived, she owed money though mercs came with a price, his was hundred thousand credits. She opened a com link to him, Admiral Kerkov prompt I see, I am transferring the credits to your bank account know. Please ensure you coordinate your efforts with [member="Solan Charr"]. Also keep an eye on the sith fleet, and if you have any scans I will pay extra for them. The sith lord in charge of them is [member="Taeli Rae"], ​in case you need to coordinate with her as well. She stood ready to receive any question from the admiral, about the mission what was not discussed before. Though she then opened up a second com link to solan &[member="Vulpesen"], as they also may want to added or answer anything. After all this was not her mission, and they may not like her treading on there toes like this.

As the message went through to Kerkov, he picked up his datapad and checked the Open Circle Armada Account. Watching as the credits accumulated to his account he set it down and opened up the channel once more, "Why thank you Miss Kotass. Now I will be on the watch for anyone entering or exiting the system and shall have my scanners on constant sweeps."

Kerkov motioned to the Comms officer, "Get me this [member="Solan Charr"] person on the line immediately! We must begin our relief effort on the surface! Also get General [member="Boral Sandov"] and Major [member="Farlon Orbit"] in those drop ships, I want them commanding the field for us down there, understood?"

"Yes sir."

Kerkov left the bridge for his own quarters, going through corridor and corridor before reaching his familiar compartment. With a swipe of a card he opened it to reveal a cramped desk covered in a datapads and family portrait. With a small bed on the side. Now usually an Admirals quarters, especially a fleet admiral would have a bigger room. But to give the men and women better morale he had turned it into a rec room for all the sailors aboard to take a break.

Sitting down he glanced at the portrait. It was his family 15 years ago, hi Twi'lek wife Siata, and his two boys, William jr., a twi'lek hybrid and Jed, a human hybrid. He missed the days when they were young. But life always progresses, never taking a halt for a moment.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Taeli Rae"] [member="Minna"] [member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen couldn't help but smile as more and more ships seemed to drop out of hyperspace. Finally, a group of people he could depend on. People who would allow him to help this planet back up to its knees at least, if not its feet. Once the Valde had reached the Twilight Vixen, he eagerly climbed up the boarding ramp with the small wolf inside having already started the ship. "Alright, lets move." Taking his place in the pilot's seat, he lifted the ship from the hangar and descended to the Planet's Surface.

The ride down, was one of both horror and hope. All around, bodies were burned, people were crying and mourning. It seemed that every few feet there was either a funeral or a memorial. But then, amidst the sadness and grief, people were all around the planet, uncovering and rescuing survivors from the ash. Yes, despite the terrible things that had happened, there was hope.

The ship eventually touched down near a medical station and Vulpesen stepped down the ramp, calling ace to his shoulder. No doubt, the wolf's nose would be invaluable. "Ace, find a rescue crew and join them." With that, he gave the wolf a note explaining his purpose (For he couldn't talk on his own) and reported in to the medical tent to start healing any and all he could.

Rexus Drath

Location: on board with the lady love [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
Objective: Triumphant return

Starting from the floor a durasteel door began to slide upwards from the deck of the light cruiser to reveal a pair of feet that were comfortably wrapped in a pair of combat boots. Moving upwards the door soon showed a pair of utility pants with a grey urban camouflage printed on them. As the door continued to move up a imperial knight's lightsaber was strapped to the hip on a belt loop by a two credit carabiner. As the door continued to move up a black T-shirt with the words "World's greatest dad" written on it in white text shined in the white light of the fluorescent fixtures above. But the door continued to move up until the face of Jedi Knight Rexus Drath was in view and he wore a smile on his face.

"Someone needs to fix this door, it's far too slow." ducking under the door Rex continued under it and went to the bridge.

Finding his love Sabrina coordinating forces he sat back on the bridge against a wall and put a toothpick in his mouth. He had to kick the habit of smoking and he had been clean of it for the last three years, but the cravings were still a real thing. So with his toothpick in his mouth he awaited the mother of his child to be ready to go. Whatever was happening here these people needed their help.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Taeli Rae"] [member="Minna"]

Solan listened to the information as it came through, slowly and carefully as he sat there his mind scanned over every bit of information. So far the estimated death toll had been one hundred and twenty four thousand, with the numbers climbing quickly, only a few thousand having been found alive. It was absolutely horrifying, the look of the girl's face he had seen earlier. He almost thought about if it had been Evania while he stood there. He had removed himself from so many situations in the past months, but now as he stood there his worry got even worse. Could this happen there too... he should have defense satellites set up the moment he could when he returned to Kesh.

Then the line with Admiral Krakov, crackled to life. Solan blinked as the holographic display treated him to a face he had never seen before and he stared for a few long moments before speaking. "I assume that you are here to assist with the efforts? I am Solan Charr, head coordinator of this effort and i must say i am curious about your own name. I care not for your alliegiances though you are welcome to speak them so that i know who to honor for your aid." He turned his eyes to a file and removed the glasses from his face, rubbing his eyes and sighing as he thought about everything that is going on.

His hand moved to the next console though as he clicked it on, the ongoing link with Taeli still clear as day. "Taeli, the Medical tents need the supplies most. There are numerous wounded and even more with severe respiratory injuries. If not helped their airways will be damaged from the ash and sulfur in them so the sooner you can get those supplies to the medical tents and facilities would be appreciated." He wondered for a moment what it would have felt like being on the planet when this happened. What it felt like to be trapped in a falling cloud of death that reached its claws into the planet's entire surface. It sickened him.

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]

"Ma'am, they're scanning our efflux trails and trying to get a read on the ships," one of her people said from the sensor station. Taeli just sighed a little, really Kotass, really . . . well she didn't really care if they got scanned. The fleet of Krayt ships was mostly Strider-class freighters, so they had the older anti-matter drive that Sabrina had developed. Taeli and her engineers were working on brand new ship systems, but they weren't going to reveal them now.

"Let them, she won't find anything she hasn't already seen," she said, slipping a headset on and addressing Solan and Vulps.

"I've got several doctors on board too, I'll make sure everything gets sent down to the medical tents, I'll even head down myself," she said, walking off the small bridge of the Elytra she was using as her mobile base for right now. Directing the freighter fleet's movements, she began dispatching them to the various sites that needed the most attention. 100,000 metric tons of relief supplies was carried in each cargo bay, doctors and relief volunteers on board them.

"Solan, let Vulps know that he owes me big for this," she said, stepping onto the ramp of her personal ship. She planned to help at the main medical zone.

It was time to get the people of this world back up and on their feet.

3/20 posts

Objective: Land supplies to Site B

Kerkov saluted off the twov MT dropships descending towards the surface of Daan Each of them carrying 500 tons of pure medical supplies. He hoped the ships would be able to bring up as many survivors as possible. But he would need a quarantined area, "I want our port hangar turned into a treatment center immediately, we want everything ready for the refugees."

[member="Taeli Rae"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Vulpesen"]

[member="Rexus Drath"]
5/20

Hi rex, She said as he finally got to the bridge she then took the micky a little, but not too much as he was having a craving, I see you're finally up. She turned and gave him a smile, after all he given smoking for her so she should not be to harsh on him. Right to give you an update, Admiral [member="William Kerkov"] has arrived, and started dropping medical supplies to the planet. We have a sith fleet in orbit to keep an eye on, though it may just be my paranoia. She new this may be true, but she had no way of confirming it at the moment. Her plan was give him the choice of what they did next, after all she need him and did not want to let him feel that she was going to bose him around all time, just most of the time. So what do you think we should do next?

Rexus Drath

Rexus smiled back at his love and and tried to maintain a positive outlook on the situation at hand, people needed help down there. He could feel their despair, their fear and hatred cursing a hire power on why they would allow something like this. Rex wished he had an answer for them, he wished he could explain to them why they had to watch everything they loved burn away under fire and brimstone. It hurt his heart something fierce and it shown in his face as he tried to keep a friendly demeanor about himself.

He approached Sabrina and wrapped his arms around the woman from behind so his forearms lay across her stomach and his head tucked against her neck. Her comforting grace helped tone down the horror of what happened here, and it certainly wasn't something he wanted to talk about for fear of letting his emotions have him make rash decisions. So it was time to talk it out with his love and see what was best.

"We go down there with the humanitarian aid. I think we should evacuate the planet, get everyone off world and to a new home." he said to Sabrina hoping that they could begin the process of getting folks off the torn up planet.

Post 2/20
[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom