Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fires In The Skies [PM for Invite, Vitae Public Dominion]

11/20
[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Evania Charr"]

Sheila was looking at her and nodding her head while she was smiling and bouncing around just a little. "Well then we should have some fun with it at least make him have to give you cookies when you do good. I know I have my master when I preform well with thew force gets me sweet treats." The smile on her face while she was moving about on her head and looked at the people. "I think you are doing a good job."

[member="Sheila"] [member="Evania Charr"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]

14/20

"Sheila, do please understand that we are here to help these people and if you are not here to do so as well then i must ask taht you start. These people deserve our help and not helping them is wasting the life we both have. And yes Evania, you are doing absolutely perfect." He smiled at her and then turned to give the same girl some of the soup before reaching down and grabbing his communicator, talking into it as he needed someone to watch over Evania soon. There was something he had to work on. "Taeli, i need you back at Sector 1 to watch over Evania soon, theres something i need handle on the planet once you arrive." His hand didn't stop with handing out the soup, as he only needed one hand to do either.

7/20

Evania glanced up at her father curiously. She hadn't seen Taeli in awhile, but she had decided as soon as she met the woman that she liked her. Maybe now she could ask Taeli the question she had been wanting to ask her for quite sometime. She glanced at her father once again and giggled to herself. Oh yes, she would definitely ask Taeli her question once Solan was out of earshot. The little Vahla felt kind of bad for the fairy when her father scolded it, but it was true the little creature wasn't doing much of anything. [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Sheila"]

12/20

[member="Evania Charr"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Sheila looked up at the man as she fluttered. "I am doing something, I sent my men to help protect and clear out the bad guys... but I have now comlink my size to talk with them. So I don't know what they are doing until you give me the comlink." She looked at him while flying around and just standing there now. "And most important part... I cannot lift that stuff. To oblong and there is a danger it will stop my wings."

[member="Evania Charr"] [member="Sheila"]

15/20

He looked at sheila for a few moments before just sighing and waving his hand. "Fine, but atleast keep in contact with your men so you can direct them." He motioned with his head to the Hush communicator at his waist, letting her take it while he poured another bowl for a man this time. The burns of his were more severe than the others and how someone let him past the medical screening was amazing. "Sir, after you eat i need you to find a medical tent... those burns will get infected without treatment. Just mention the name Coordinator Charr and you will be worked on immediately." He sighed as the man nodded and walked away. These people, after this they really needed to rebuild.

"I'm on my way, Solan," Taeli said, handing the young girl over to another medic.

"Help it, miss, help it," the girl whispered, and Taeli turned back to her. She would probably grow up with her life being shaped by this, and Taeli could see two paths before her. Either she would become a champion of the people, or she would become a terror unleashed on the galaxy. Such events always shaped those that would effect the galaxy.

"I'll do what I can," she said, leaving the tent and getting on nearby speeder bike. Taking off, she moved through the damaged landscape. It wasn't good, but eventually the planet might be able to recover after a very long time. Maybe a rebirth of the old Ossus Project might be called for, she would need to speak with the Jedi Council about that.

Over her comlink, she continued to listen to statistics and people being found, requests for more supplies or volunteers in another sector. it was all such an event to shake someone to the core.

8/20

Evania continued to help her father cheerfully. She continued to smile at everyone as she handed out bowls to the poor refugees. The little girl felt terrible for them. She had a rough life, so she could sympathize to a point, but such devastation was still hard for her to witness. She wished that she was able to do more to help, but being so young and small there really wasn't much she could do on her own. The little Vahla sighed and looked up at her daddy. Was all of his work like this? [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Sheila"]

13/20

Sheila looked at the comlink and flew over to it as she rubbed her hands and hefted it dropping it to the ground. She was hoping it was durable while she flew down to it and was speaking. "Captain this is Sheila, what is your report of the situation?" There was some static and then she was hearing from the man as he spoke. "We have the area cleared miss and we are moving back, we got some containers of equipment that might be of use." Sheila gave a nod of her head while fluttering around and she waited until one of the men arrived and she hoped up to his pocket with a grin looking at him.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Evania Charr"]

16/20

He looked over as those that were sent to take over the spot, his eyes then drifted to Evania as he spoke. "Come on, lets wait for Taeli outside the tent. These two will take over for us Evania." He hoped for a moment that Taeli would arrive in quicker time, but he knew that things were slow on the planet with the devastation. He had to look for something though and he would leave Taeli to it while he searched what he wanted to. HE had to find out what had caused such a disaster and ensure there was ways to safeguard it from happening once more. OR else he would be back here, staring at the injured and dead innocents he could not save.

As her borrowed speeder bike raced through the destruction around her, Taeli could still feel plenty of things wrong with the planet. Death, fear, anger, despair, they were rife in the atmosphere of the world . . . but . . . she couldn't help but notice a small trickle of hope and gratitude for what the Vitae and their allies were doing to help with the planet and the people.

The supplies she and her ships from Aurora had brought were sufficient enough to help most of the people last awhile, along with dedicated refugee camps being established with protective shielding. That shielding was probably going to save more lives from the air than anything else, but it was needed.

Pulling up into Sector One, she came to stop right in front of Solan and his daughter. The fact he had brought his little girl here made her want to slap him up the back side of his head for exposing her to such devastation so early in her life. Honestly, she was going to get parenting books for him.

"Well, some progress is being made," she said, getting off the speeder bike. "Sectors Two and Three have plenty of supplies and volunteers there, and Sector Four is reporting that one of the hydro-electric dams there is still mostly operational so we might be able to get some power going for the people in that sector. How are things here in One?"

[3/20]

"I give up..." Minna sighed to herself, slumping down onto the rubble and dirt. Her decision not only aimed at the task of finding survivors, but also at her life in general. For so long she had been consumed by an irrational mixture of fear and hatred, making the galaxy worse-off with her actions. Now she sat here, picking up stones and looking for the odd chance of life, all for a rehabilitation into the Jedi. What then? Would she suddenly be able to right all the wrongs she had caused before? The sensible answer was no. Their were no shortage of Jedi Masters, yet even they had been unable to stop the growth of the One Sith. What could Minna do? Nothing.

By her side was her pistol, which she unholstered and brought up for closer inspection.

One bullet, that's all it would take.

"Hope, you must have..."

The voice came from seemingly nowhere at first, yet she could somehow feel it inside her head. Not only did that surprise her, but so did the fact that she recognized the voice.

"Mother?" Minna spoke aloud, looking around as if expecting to see her. Alas, there was nothing around her, and no reply either. Had she just imagined it? She couldn't have, it felt so real; as if someone was actually there.

She rose from the ground, brushing herself off and holstering her pistol. Despite the desolate scene around her, she spoke one word to herself.

"Hope..."

9/20

Evania smiled cheerfully and bounced over to Taeli. She grinned up at her before launching herself at Taeli and hugging her around the waist. As she did so she thought once more of the question she wanted to ask the older girl. She glanced over at her daddy, grinning mischievously before turning to Taeli once again. "I have a question Taeli! Will you be my new mommy one day?" Evania asked, with a perfectly innocent expression on her face. Now that she had a father again, Evania missed her mother as well, but Taeli was a nice lady, maybe she could be her new mommy? [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Evania Charr"]

Solan laughed as Evania tackled Taeli more or less, his eyes watching his daughter and he was about to answer taeli up until Evania said something that caused the color to drain from his face. He had to double back and make sure he heard her right as he stood there and the words of his teams in his ears didn't shake him either as they reported a new count for dead, living, and injured. The numbers were still catastrophic and he would have answered them except he was still staring at the scene and trying to figure out why Evania just said that. Shaking his head all the while to say he had no idea that was going to happen.

The hug was nice, the question was . . . unexpected and her eyes narrowed over the little girl's head at Solan. He was shaking his head to show it wasn't his idea so she would give him some slack about that. Evania was a good girl, and she would help her, but she would need to handle this delicately.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey," she said, bending down to Evania's height. She could still hear reports and messages over her ear piece about the situation, more dead and more injured found. "Your father and I are just friends and will be remaining just that, so I can't be your new official mommy. I'll be around every once and awhile though so I'll still be looking out for you as just between you and me, your father is a bit of dunderhead."

It was all said with a smile on her face though.

10/20

"Okay! You can be my unofficial new mommy then!" Evania replied, grinning up at Taeli as she finally let go after hugging her. She giggled a bit and raced back to the tent, glancing over her shoulder to make sure her daddy and Taeli were following her. The little girl was doing a good job at staying cheerful even when witnessing such devastation. The way she looked at it, if she could stay happy, it might give the people they were helping some hope. [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Evania Charr"]

"Evania..." He sighed as she ran off back to the tent where men were now bringing in medical supplies to help those in there. "Sorry about that Taeli... i swear i didn't tell her to say that." He looked at the woman beside her as his eyes still seemed a bit dead but there did show a glint of embarrassment. His hands crossed behind him and his back straightened up as he looked over the ground and over towards the tent once more. His feet soon picked up after her said the words and he started walking over to where Evania was running off to. Hopefully with Taeli coming too.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
14/20

Tricia looked from the ship down at the planet as she hung upside down floating. The captain of the ship entering as she turned around looking at him. "So was your goal successful?" The man looked at her nervous and then nodded his head to her while presenting the prize. "Ah good now make sure no one knows you were foing this. Vulpesen cannot know we stole his tail comb and put itching powder in his pants." The captain looked at her as she was hanging there with a grin even wider on her face.

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
15/20

She was late to the party but the apprentice was in her bioship as she headed down. The armor hooked into the sections of it while she fovered there with her eyes glazed over. THe biot along her spine twitching as she was speaking through the ship and the oriface opened to let the ones in the ship with her out. It wasn't easy using a bioship in hyperspace... The fact it was a frankenstein experiment that had it all flesh and organix with metal that protruded didn't always help her case but Eldoc had made her get a way to make booze in the ship installed.

16/20

She didn't know where her mother was but arriving on the bioship had been boring. Then she jumped through the hole down into the snow while she was moving off into the distance with her light armor on. At the very least she supposed she might as well give this a try while she was moving with a training saber. The other here had already gotten to fight and her family was nowhere to be seen before she stopped with the troopers. "Ahhh did I miss all the fighting already?"

17/20

Her men were there and standing around, Sheila had done it and here on this snow covered planet she planted the smallest flag before staying in his jacket to be warm. it was freezing. "Take me back to the ship please." There was a look from the man and they were heading off towards the ship to head back up while she sat there content and ready for the next operation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom