Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding one's peace

"That, and.... Well, before she got with Codi, we had a little moment that.... Well, it MIGHT have been my fault she ended up with Codi" he admitted, chuckling. "Keep that under your hat though. I think friendzoning Aleidis because of Saoirse was the biggest irony I have ever experienced in my life if you consider everything that happened before that. I have no regrets though. I don't regret what I did, nor do I regret encouraging her to Codi, because I wanted to see her happy" he said, shrugging. "The Force works in the weirdest of ways"

"Yeah... You've been gone awhile" he said, laughing.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron grimaced a little. "You know what, I think its best I stay out of the love game for a while. Maybe i'll have some luck if I go in blind." He theh smirked a little. "You never know what you might find." After that, he continued on to the temple with his bags.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Mine dated me for six months, cheated on me with a murderer, and then got killed, obviously" he said, smirking.

"My first crush since coming back... Friendzoned me and a couple hundred people, got friendzoned back, and then went on Team Codi" he said, laughing.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom